Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Can You Date Someone Few Blocks From Yours - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone Few Blocks From Yours (1305 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone Few Blocks From Yours by Godalone(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
@poster,
Yes.
Re: Can You Date Someone Few Blocks From Yours by chukxy44(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2008
Formally i will say no, but my campus experience changed all dat. See wen ur chick lives close, u are a lucky man. Firstly expenses would reduce (most guys don't know), wen she leaves close all those service charge i.e buy me recharge card, transport and incovency allowance go drop. and if u happens to be the sex freaked type then it is endless Sex. there are countless benefit. I will reserve the other implications of this closeness for a later time. Got a lot to clear on my desk.
Re: Can You Date Someone Few Blocks From Yours by iice(f): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2008
Yes jare.
Re: Can You Date Someone Few Blocks From Yours by woodboi(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ chukxy44

i feel you guy and i feel you have a very little point
Re: Can You Date Someone Few Blocks From Yours by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2008
If its for fun Ill advice against it. When see sees you with another catch she'll definitely make trouble.Besides she'll monitor your every move.And tattle tales will not let you rest .They will tell her all the girls that you were with when she was not around etc etc But if its courtship then I dont see anyhting wrong with it.
Re: Can You Date Someone Few Blocks From Yours by GoldFinch(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2008
@post
No
Re: Can You Date Someone Few Blocks From Yours by BeautfulB(f): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
@post
yes, if there is love it will last, been into it

(1) (2) (Reply)

May Be Pregnant Or Not / What Does Socializing Means? / Reasons Y Women Should Be Grateful 2 Us 4 Giving Them Good Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.