Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians (36589 Views)

Nigeria At 55: The 10 Biggest Cultural Groups In Nigeria / Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by torgbe(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
10 things GHANAIANS know abt 9gayrians
1.419 infested xountry
2. they bleach to death
3. they enjoy 2hrs of power daily
4.the biggest shit hole in the world
5.ritual killers
6. brainless population
7.loud mouth dogs
8.corruption infected country
9. biggest asylum in the world
10. low iq level

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
torgbe: 10 things GHANAIANS know abt 9gayrians
1.419 infested xountry
2. they bleach to death
5.ritual killers
6. brainless population
7.loud mouth dogs
10. low iq level

Words of a deluded monkey!

You wish!

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by torgbe(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
dederocs: Ghanians have no toilet,every where is littered with public toilets
80% OF Ghanian dudes are lame
Ghanians are pretenders
Ghanians hate Nigerians
Ghanians live an austerity life.
do u know why u are still poor??.get a life n stop the hate
I guess u are a product of the 9gayria edu system so I won't blame u much

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by torgbe(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
Amaaskia:

Words of a deluded monkey!

You wish!
product of a leaked condom

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
Promhize:
If the rumour is true, the longest strike in West-Africa/Africa happened in Ghana, for 1yr, ours is 4months (damn those lecturers).
How old are you. I spent over one year in one of the numerous ASUU strike in Nigeria. This was early 2000 at OAU.

@okija, i was in accra for 3days and the light did not even blink.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by LadyH(f): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
1.419 infested xountry
2. they bleach to death
5.ritual killers
6. brainless population
7.loud mouth dogs
10. low iq level
we don hear u. u can crawl baq into ur cave nw.

11 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
torgbe: product of a leaked condom

LOL You're faceless, I bet proud and darker than the night thus your fear to display your image considering the damage it might cause to viewers. Hmm with all your hate, at least you're considerate. smiley grin

What a nuisance!

6 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
the op of this thread is cognitively hypnotised and he should quiz his wife about the distortion on his mental falculty..
Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
Promhize:
The police bribe, I'd like to know your definition of bribe because what most of our policemen/women collect is a tip and not bribe.

In the case of examination malpractice, I guess its been a while you have been to any Nigerian university. I school in oau and there's no examination malpractice bla bla bla

grin grin grin ....like seriously. The same OAU i graduated from.ishokay.

You obviously don't know the difference between a tip and a bribe.
Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by eaglechild: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Promhize:

Nigerian graduates are better than Ghana's, I can say it anywhere, anytime.

The police bribe, I'd like to know your definition of bribe because what most of our policemen/women collect is a tip and not bribe.

In the case of examination malpractice, I guess its been a while you have been to any Nigerian university. I school in oau and there's no such as malpractice being condoned, there'd surely be cases of lecturers awarding some students marks even in the so-called good educational systems.

In the case of JAMB, JAMB officials don't take nonsense, if you'd talked about NECO - which most Nigerians don't take serious, compared to WAEC which most accepted and taken in high regard.

In an effort to curb Malpractices Jamb introduced metal detectors, rigorous paper types, they ban exam centres with the slightest evidence of malpractice.
You must be joking about the bribe.
Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
1.419 infested xountry
2. they bleach to death
5.ritual killers
6. brainless population
7.loud mouth dogs
10. low iq level
you're jus dull

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
eaglechild:
You must be joking about the bribe.

When I said "most", I meant those at the road side, who you just give 20bucks.
I mean one should even consider those guys, staying in the sun for most of the day. I'm not justifying what they do, but I just feel the N20 issue is over-bloated
Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
saxywale:

grin grin grin ....like seriously. The same OAU i graduated from.ishokay.

You obviously don't know the difference between a tip and a bribe.

When I said "most", I meant those at the road side, who you just give 20bucks.
I mean one should even consider those guys, staying in the sun for most of the day. I'm not justifying what they do, but I just feel the N20 issue is over-bloated

Year 2000 to now is a long time bro, so you ordinarily expect the same "going-ons" during your time to still be happening now, come on!
Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by torgbe(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
Amaaskia:

LOL You're faceless, I bet proud and darker than the night thus your fear to display your image considering the damage it might cause to viewers. Hmm with all your hate, at least you're considerate. smiley grin

What a nuisance!
I have stepped on some nerves nd I'm happy. my aim is to cause pain to a person n here n I hv achieved that..lolest

kwasiaaa like u..foolish daughter of a wh.ore, I bet u think through Ur anu.s.......shege

confirmed ashawooooo

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by kandiikane(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
What kind of bullsh!t is number 3. Africans in general worship whites.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by McLuhan(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
[quote author=Promhize]

Shattap!! Are you trying to compare Nigeria to Ghana :\
Even port-harcourt is better than their capital.
Shattap I say again grin
Op water dey worry ur brain??
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Promhize or whatever is your name:
If this were not an internet forum where freedom and anonymity are guaranteed, I doubt that you would have been permitted to speak in my presence, let alone adress such expletives to my person. As it is, you may exercise your freedom of speech as you deem fit, but remember that not everybody on Nairaland is a motorpark tout as you obviously are. That fact should be easily deducible from the disparity between your language and the language of the poster whom you attempted unsuccessfully to insult.
Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
McLuhan: If this were not an internet forum where freedom and anonymity are guaranteed, I doubt that you would have been permitted to speak in my presence, let alone adress such expletives to my person. As it is, you may exercise your freedom of speech as you deem fit, but remember that not everybody on Nairaland is a motorpark tout as you obviously are. That fact should be easily deducible from the disparity between your language and the language of the poster whom you attempted unsuccessfully to insult.

Who cares bro? F/uck you and your opinion, f/uck me and my opinion, f/uck everyone and their opinions grin
Its a f/ucking free world!

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by jairusben(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
what is all dis crap..must u always demoralise nigeria..if u knw all this share it wit ur beautiful/handsome kids and ur prety wife..stop hyping ghanians in a nigerian forum..the oder tym der wer comparing togo..all dis sentiment will cause hatred.angry

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
Op is foolish...
Just do the Statistics...
A country with 20m people n almost d same cultural background would b different from another with 200m people n over 1500 dialects...
Please spare Us the Shit about Ghana..

Don't U av better Countries to compare Us with..
Like Japan..China..Russia...

Speaking Of Nepa...

Whoever put this on FP Is exceedingly dumber than d OP...
too bad i came late...
I 4 don derail this thread..

Errant nonsense..

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by RoyalPearl(f): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
People are really something else. From the comments etc saying Ghanaians hate Nigerians etc yet your comments show that the feelings are mutual. If Ghana is such a horrible place etc why the f do you people go there? Makes no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
Leave My Nigeria For me..angry angry angry

Green Is my home o..

Why must u People always degrade this beautiful Nigeria...

This is like Comparing Polybag n Suitcase..

Stay in Ghana dere..
Don't ever come back or else u'll b Charged With Treason..

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by donifez(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
@ op,you did not add how their taximen cheat nigerians,well ghana is peaceful...but my money keeps getting used up quickly,na voodoo angry
Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Antell95(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
torgbe: product of a leaked condom
product of same.s€.x marriage..

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by GHKWAME(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
Lilnikee: They also Love to Copy Nigeria.
copy what? Kidnapping? Suicide Bombing? Or replace our ECG with your generators?

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Antell95(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
@OP see what you've caused by trying to measure up a banana republic with Nigeria with these''obtuse fact'' you r lucky that i'm late.. You know what i mean. #balderdash

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by GHKWAME(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Lilimax: No.11 should be: Ghanaians landmass is so small when compared to Nigeria.
yeah right, nigayria land is so big, tiny cameroon took a large chunk of it without firing a shot.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by GHKWAME(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
dridowu: No 12 , Ghanians are so black than Nigerians and Azonto originate from our brothers
Handsome? Light skinned?
It really surprises me why these Nigayrians detest dark skin as if they are white, bleaching doesn't make you white! These white worshipers just show their inferiority complex anytime i read comments of Ghanaians being dark.

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by GHKWAME(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bossforeva: I only know one thing, and that's the Ghana_Must_Go Bag they packed thier bags and baggages in...... 2 HOURS LEFT! VOTE and WIN..ON MA SIGGY AND U WNT DIE YOUNG.
Yeah! Atleast we had the balls to throw the first punch, you guys waited for twenty years to revenge. I wish we could revisit the past, throw away all you niggaz!

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by jairusben(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Op is foolish...
Just do the Statistics...
A country with 20m people n almost d same cultural background would b different from another with 200m people n over 1500 dialects...
Please spare Us the Shit about Ghana..

Don't U av better Countries to compare Us with..
Like Japan..China..Russia...

Speaking Of Nepa...

Whoever put this on FP Is exceedingly dumber than d OP...
too bad i came late...
I 4 don derail this thread..

Errant nonsense..
i love ur approach..som ppl jst com here and spit lame talks.....what is ghana sef dat sumbdy wil nt hear word

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by Reincarnated(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
But some people are very daft. Who in their right mind will quote a post as long and stuppid as Olodo's post just to write 1 word or a phrase undecided

Meanwhile, follows thread. grin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by RoyalPearl(f): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
jairus ben: i love ur approach..som ppl jst com here and spit lame talks.....what is ghana sef dat sumbdy wil nt hear word
yet you people are forever comparing yourselves with us. Please let Ghana and Ghanaians be and go and compare yourselves with your likes. Everyday Ghana this, Ghana that...Are you not tired

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians by brownsoldier(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
SORRY PLS. What is Ghana? Is it the capital of Osun State?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Oruko, Oriki And Orile, The Genius Of The Yoruba In Human Nomenclature / Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) / Epic Photo Of King Jaja Of Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.