Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dilema,sorrow And Grief - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilema,sorrow And Grief (669 Views)

Help With Your Advice Am In Dilema Over This Relationship / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Good Grief! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilema,sorrow And Grief by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2013
Am mentally wounded,am psychologically injured.

Happiness is no more,no more reason to smile.
Tears have become my meals.

Yea quitting is not an option but I just can't help it.
Kizmartino;quitting from everything,hope to be back on my feet again.

Kizmartini@gmail.com
Re: Dilema,sorrow And Grief by bellong: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2013
You can discuss your issues here if you feel like. It is well with you...

https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first
Re: Dilema,sorrow And Grief by Kanwulia: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2013
It looks like SWEECIDE is in VOGWE on NL!!!
Hallelujah!!! grin
Re: Dilema,sorrow And Grief by Aafulenu(f): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2013
@kanwulia

U shouldnt laugg at issues like this, the dude is feeling down. He just lost his mother. Show a little compassion
Re: Dilema,sorrow And Grief by REMMEI(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Kanwulia: i

you don talk fa ya eyes be that o?..can i wish you a minute badluck please?..and who the hell is begging you to sympathize or empathize with anyone on here?..you are just one mofo who's full of himself..and i know your kind in the real life..you chicken out in every difficult situation..mtchewww!..
Re: Dilema,sorrow And Grief by REMMEI(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2013
@OP..JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH..THE TOUGH GETS GOING..NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT..
Re: Dilema,sorrow And Grief by greatgod2012(f): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
@op, accept my condolence.

You know what, sometimes, some things are allowed to happen to us to make us stronger and tougher, so that at the end of the day, we will look back and thank God for making us stronger in times of trouble.
Therefore, pull yourself together, grief, but do not allow your grieve to affect your sense of reasoning.
At a time like this, I usually advise that, if you feel like crying, please do, but don't question God, he's unquestionable, and even if you do, who will answer you? So, pull yourself together and think of how you can make the best use of the circumstances on ground.

I pray to God to give you the fortitude to bear the loss and wisdom to guide you aright. Amen.
Re: Dilema,sorrow And Grief by jumzzy448: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
So sorry...pls accept my condolence. I know it's not easy but you have to pull yourself together and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Living Alone May Be Hazardous To Your Health / How Are You Celebrating This Christmas? / Why Most Nairalanders Are Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.