Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Andy Uba Must Be A Joker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Must Be A Joker (1114 Views)

Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) / Gov. Amaechi Must Be A Joker / Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Ezenwenyi(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2008
ANDY UBA MUST BE A JOKER

I have never heard of the so called Governor-in-Waiting.Please someone in the Nigeria bar association should wake this young man up!Because he is dreaming,and the judge that gave that injunction in court should be sanctioned.Indeed Andy Uba can not take over after Peter Obi. Anambra people will no longer accept any form of injustice.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by chidichris(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2008
the man is right because sooner than later he will be the governor in jail.
remember as he waits for his right as the next gov of anambra state, so is his case of money laundary in the usa is waiting for him.
the maleria of such person has made him blind not to see that obj is no longer in charge.
he is yet to know that the era of thuggry is gone.
he has refused to understand that ribadu/obj party is over.
such people will confirm the seriousness of waziri(the new efcc boss) in her own definition of war against corruption.
with the careful and calculated move of probing kayode and borrishade, i am begining to think that other holy criminals will follow suit so there is still hope for uba to be the gov of kirikiri state.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Beline(f): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
Governor-in-waiting, is this a new vocab or grammer?
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by youngies(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2008
I don't see anything wrong in a man massaging his ego by deluding and calling himself "Governor-in-waiting". At least he will soon be a Governor in Yola prison like chidichris aluded.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by CARUSO(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
Andy Uba is just an OBJ puppet who thinks he can have his cake and eat it!

It is a shame Nigeria is continually corrupted and rotten away if not, the bigheaded fool should be languishing in kirikiri maximum!!
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by chidichris(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2008
this is one the possible ways of testing mrs.waziri.
i just do not wish to start having the feelings that they are the same people.
is either the known and popular thieves are arrested and persecuted or there is simply no war on corruption.
the biggested achievement of this administration is the arrest of fani kayode and borrishade but if it is obj's arrangement as being alledged by some, then it is still the same game of be lotal to obj or face efcc. maybe the mighty obj is not happy with the sharing modes of their loots. that will simply be the situation as long as bode george of NPa, tonny annenih of lagos-benin express way contract, andu uba of usa money laundary as well as the millenium criminal himself. i am not ready to mention his name as he has been a household name in the guiness book of criminology-baba
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by SkyBlue1: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
^^^ You do know that borishade and fani have been given bail right?
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Eziachi: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2008
In Nigeria, everything is well over possible. When a kangaroo judge in Abuja will sit down in his wisdom and tell a fool like Andy Uba that he is a governor in waiting when a supreme court ruling says that Uba's crooked election should even be erased from the books as nver happened.

When you hear of the news that members of Osun state election tribunal judges has made calls or has sent text messages to Oyinola's lawyer and vice visa for more than 200 times since the case started. Some of the calls and text as early as 5.00am in the morning, what do you expect from Andy Uba and the judge that told him that he is a governor in waiting.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2008
Only for Igbo Land this kind thing fit happen. Living in fantasy land, abi no be so? Na only Igbo ban go dey live inside one room with four children and wife and go dey tell fellow tenants by this time next year he go move into mansion which he dey build for village.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by lucabrasi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2008
Eziachi:

In Nigeria, everything is well over possible. When a kangaroo judge in Abuja will sit down in his wisdom and tell a fool like Andy Uba that he is a governor in waiting when a supreme court ruling says that Uba's crooked election should even be erased from the books as nver happened.

When you hear of the news that members of Osun state election tribunal judges has made calls or has sent text messages to Oyinola's lawyer and vice visa for more than 200 times since the case started. Some of the calls and text as early as 5.00am in the morning, what do you expect from Andy Uba and the judge that told him that he is a governor in waiting.
exactly!!nigerias national anthem should be changed to wy clef's anything can happen
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by ifyalways(f): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
oaziz:

Only for Igbo Land this kind thing fit happen. Living in fantasy land, abi no be so? Na only Igbo ban go dey live inside one room with four children and wife and go dey tell fellow tenants by this time next year he go move into mansion which he dey build for village.
Rubbish
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2008
Oga bikonu, but na truth I dey talk, no be rubbish. Oya say yes or no if na lie I dey talk abou Igbo man.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Afam(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2008
oaziz:

Smells like jealousy!
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by izeek(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
Beline:

Governor-in-waiting, is this a new vocab or grammer?

is a new office here in nigeria,
for the mentally unstable
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Eziachi: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
oaziz:

Oga bikonu, but na truth I dey talk, no be rubbish. Oya say yes or no if na lie I dey talk abou Igbo man.

Inside your oblong empty head, what is actually your story or your so called truth? You can't help yourself can you? You must bring tribe into something that has nothing to do with tribe? What has a deluded corrupt politician got to do with your idiotic story of Igboman leaving with his family in one room when he has a masion in his village? You bigot!! At least the man is man enough to manage life with his family and working hard towards a better tomorrow, unlike you who would have of abandon your family and run away with ANYTHING INSIDE A SKIRT. From their utterances you shall know them.

Have you heared the song about "landlord travel and see"? If you haven't, then go and listen to it because, nobody ever travel or emigrate along with his house. Joke!!
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2008
I will not be surprised if the man is made the next governor. I mean it seems democracy has been re-defined in most of africa so what stops this? I would have said God but I am tired of having God mentioned in the same context. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 11, 2008
Eziachi or what is your name? It is just the truth that is always hard to accept. If you don't know what an analogy is, then you need to go hang. What I meant in my analogy was that why is it that only Igbo people dream this way. My point is that, it is only in Igbo land people live in fantasy world. Where is your God father, Ojukwu? One of your great dreamers of all time from south east Nigeria. One of his latest quotes, "don't call me a colonel Ojukwu, but General Ojukwu." This was of recent when he came to get his military pension. Who in the world decorated him as a general in the military. Runaway for that matter called Ojukwu in dreamland. Now you get my point.

So you don't need to insult me. I am a self made millionaire. Your insinuation of me running away from my people is not accurate. I have 6 people that are employees under me.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by youngies(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2008
oaziz that you are a self made millionaire and have six people under your employ still does not guarantee that you take pills every morning. You don't come to a pulic forum and start brandishing how sick you are. You will end up embarassing those who love you - your wives, children and employees.

Now if you don't mind just go and take your pills and remember  - according to doctor's prescription. wink

Incase you don't realise how much you need help, notice that if you post again here, everybody on this thread will ignore you.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by youngies(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I will not be surprised if the man is made the next governor. I mean it seems democracy has been re-defined in most of africa so what stops this? I would have said God but I am tired of having God mentioned in the same context. ROFLMAO!!
No matter how skewed democracy in Africa and Nigeria has become, the decision of a lower court CAN NEVER supercede that of a supreme court.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2008
youngies:

No matter how skewed democracy in Africa and Nigeria has become, the decision of a lower court [b]CAN NEVER supercede that of a supreme court[/b].
You are right, the incumbent Governor can contest that ‘Governor-in-waiting’ thing based on this and might get he’s way; but I don’t think that will stop Andy. All he has to do is to contest again during the election year, and I won’t be surprised at all if he wins. While some people are rejoicing that at last, Democracy has come to stay in Anambra, others are busy making way for future embezzlement of funds, by preparing the place for the lord of Criminals (Andy Uba) to come back. After all everyone knows he’s a cheerful giver, unlike the present Governor. When people see good things, they’d prefer to take the easy way out. The people has forced the poor Commissioner for Environment in the State to resign, and are well on their way of forcing others out along with him, The truth is that, its a crazy world out there!!
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by youngies(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2008
Uju
The Governor-in-waiting theory is not that Andy Uba will have to contest another election in 2010. It is that Andy will dust his Certificate of Return that is if he still has it that was issued to him by INEC as the winner of April 24 2007 general elections in Anambra State and will walk staright into the government house in Awka without any other election come 2010.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by digitalman: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2008
There is one thing you need to understand. The DEVIL CAN NEVER GIVE UP. If the devil gives up so easily then he is not LUCIFER.
But the important thing is that the fight agaisnt evil is always fought until the middle earth is free from LORD SAURON and ALL his ORCS AND LEGION OF HARADRIM.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2008
youngies:

No matter how skewed democracy in Africa and Nigeria has become, the decision of a lower court CAN NEVER supercede that of a supreme court.

What is to stop the supreme court from following the same?? I am sorry but it is quite possible we sit back and watch as the man takes office next and your supreme court backs him up 100%. So lowwer court/supreme court idea works in a real democracy but judging by the way ours has been on so far, I am not able to state 70% that the man is not telling us what will be.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Eziachi: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
oaziz:

Eziachi or what is your name? It is just the truth that is always hard to accept. If you don't know what an analogy is, then you need to go hang. What I meant in my analogy was that why is it that only Igbo people dream this way. My point is that, it is only in Igbo land people live in fantasy world. Where is your God father, Ojukwu? One of your great dreamers of all time from south east Nigeria. One of his latest quotes, "don't call me a colonel Ojukwu, but General Ojukwu." This was of recent when he came to get his military pension. Who in the world decorated him as a general in the military. Runaway for that matter called Ojukwu in dreamland. Now you get my point.

So you don't need to insult me. I am a self made millionaire. Your insinuation of me running away from my people is not accurate. I have 6 people that are employees under me.

Hello Mr self made millionaire, we know how Nigeria millionaire like you behave. Can I know on which monetary denomination your millions exist? Hopefully it's not in Zimbabwe's currency? If Igbos live in fantasy according to you, the subject in discussion is not about the Igbos, it's about a stupid politician. As for your problem with Ojukwu, you better go and confront Ikemba and I am sure with all your monopoly money millions, you're not worth Ojukwus one index finger.

Those I feel sorry for are your so called your employees, they need to be pitied. If anyone is living in fantasy land, yours is a fantasy heaven.  If you have nothing to say "Mr Millionaire" go and take your medication, because you're not well, even worse than Andy Uba himself.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by RedHotChic(f): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2008
Those I feel sorry for are your so called your employees, they need to be pitied. I[b]f anyone is living in fantasy land, yours is a fantasy heaven[/b]. If you have nothing to say "Mr Millionaire" go and take your medication, because you're not well, even worse than Andy Uba himself.
Roflmao; That dude is plain stupid, ignore him abeg.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by lucabrasi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
@poster
andy uba knows fully well that he wont be sworn in,all he is doing is making himself relevant and in anambra people's mind,especially now that he has no say in the new government and obasanjo boys seem to be having more and more trouble as each day passes,a nigerian politician no matter how rich they are cannot afford to let people forget about them and so they will do anything and say anything to get noticed
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2008
that guy thinks he is still in the obj era
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2008
youngies:

Uju
The Governor-in-waiting theory is not that Andy Uba will have to contest another election in 2010. It is that Andy will dust his Certificate of Return that is if he still has it that was issued to him by INEC as the winner of April 24 2007 general elections in Anambra State and will walk staright into the government house in Awka without any other election come 2010.

I know that, but like I said, that judgement is contestable seeing that a higher court has already declared the election ineligible. Obi might decide to take that up and stop him from carring out the 'Governor-in-waiting' startegy; But it won’t stop Andy from contesting in the next election and winning.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Gennyz(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2008
He seems to be in the past, Andy wake up this is another administration.BABA don gooo ok!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Godalone(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2008
Andy can only become the governor of Anambra state if he vies for 2011 election and he wins,but if he calls himself governor -in - waiting,the guy is dreaming.
Andy,wake up from your slumber OBJ is not on the throne.
Re: Andy Uba Must Be A Joker by Pygru: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
K

(1) (Reply)

Advice Fashola On Demolition / Obj, 3,645 Others Lose Lands In Abuja - Nigeria Triburn 04-02-09 / The 7 Point Agenda!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.