Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. (16676 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs, Others / State Creation: S'east Govs, Others Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Elueme: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
They asked for war so am surprised they are now crying.. Illegality should not be allowed to be perpetrated in the land hence the unknown group marauding themselves as the new PDP should be wiped out of the land.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
delvinmaya:

broda, dnt embarass yourself in public, d truth is, let jonathan withhold allocation from most sw states and u'd be shocked to discover that they would survive, including osun state. infact most states in nigeria wud, providing they sit up and utilize both resources (not necesarily "oyel"wink and man power
As a matter of fact, some of the SW states fed allocation has already been deducted. Which they are threatening to take FG to court over d deduction.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Brianino(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
Amaechi ah pity u. U cnt fight d one at d seat of power.if it waz obj dt waz d president you yorubas wont hv insulted him o.joinin hands with d north abi bokoharam will cause d militants 2 roast u guys.20I5 WILL COME AND GO WITH president.jonathan stil president.DNT TRY 2 SPLIT DIZ BEAUTIFUL NATION
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Olaolufred(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
iykak47: Stop making noise, when Sani Abacha unleashed terror on you guys, your fellow cowards disguised as farmers when they were running away from Nigeria through Seme border, if you doubt ask your demigod Tinubu.

I don't blame you, I blame Jonathan for being too lenient.

While they were confronting the tyrant under the body of NADECO.
I remember that a man with his clans from a region who can sell their unborn children for money was organizing a " one million march" in support of abacha in abuja.
Yet this same region that will never stand to a definite course, will cry of marginalization when others who took the risk are in control.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
Why now?
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by seanet01: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
theshadyexpress:
comment sensibly and not like a demented fool
ode.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by seanet01: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
igbeke:
dat was quite stup!d of u. what made u tink GEJ will do dat? u never can téll d length to wich some polititians cud go in order to win d sympathy of d masses.
btw, dont eva insult GEJ's lineage again. d least expected from yoruba ingrates like u is to say to GEJ: "thank you sir".
Don't talk to me the way you normally talk to your papa. We are not mates
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by ilebaami: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
seanet01: Jonathan has gone mad............
If he dare try this nonsense with Yoruba governors.
His forefathers will regret ever producing such a du.mb hegoat
Weyrey buruku
'Iro lo pa'. When the militants came to Atlas Cove in Lagos some years back, what did you do?

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by highmood(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
Weyrey buruku
why do u guys love insults even when its not called for? Na WA oh for people.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by highmood(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Weyrey buruku
why do u guys love insults even when its not called for? Na WA oh for people. Some of the yorubas like taking things personal.,its very bad.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
Funpeter: Can you please explain why we spongebrained,tribal hate card playas, dumb arsses,who as usual,bla bla bla like da hyenas b4 thinking, should not say thank you.
haha,more like i thought... Oh well,c2o is 4 d trees,not 4 bird brains...
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by igbeke: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2013
seanet01:
Don't talk to me the way you normally talk to your papa. We are not mates
I'd rather hav ur papa bashed with insults for failing to give u proper home training, spoilt brat.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by superstar1(m): 2:09am On Oct 29, 2013
iykak47: Stop making noise, when Sani Abacha unleashed terror on you guys, your fellow cowards disguised as farmers when they were running away from Nigeria through Seme border, if you doubt ask your demigod Tinubu.

I don't blame you, I blame Jonathan for being too lenient.

He met his untimely death in a timely way.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by 1oracle(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2013
Weyrey buruku
I don't expect nothing less from a northern slave.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by 1oracle(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2013
superstar1:

He met his untimely death in a timely way.
Just like Awolowo, Abiola, etc.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by 1oracle(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2013
Olaolufred:

While they were confronting the tyrant under the body of NADECO.
I remember that a man with his clans from a region who can sell their unborn children for money was organizing a " one million march" in support of abacha in abuja.
Yet this same region that will never stand to a definite course, will cry of marginalization when others who took the risk are in control.
Do you mean collecting money from aso rock under the disguise of meeting the C in C or does moving into exile mean fighting?
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Caseless: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Seun, you better apologize for the error or whatever glitch in accessing nairaland earlier tod ;Day or me and my family members will gerrout of nairaland for good. grin
i thought i was d only one who exprienced this yrstrday. U cant jst shup ur site up for reason best known to u without posting a notice. I claim damage too!
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Weyrey buruku

Rantings of a coward. Empty chest-beating as usual. If GEJ can do this to your hausa/fulani masters then how much more their slaves embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Weyrey buruku
Man. Wake up. U r living in the past. The south south has woken up and these rantings from other zones is nothing but a goddamn noise to our ears. All ya'll know is to rant, rant and rant.....
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

Rantings of a coward. Empty chest-beating as usual. If GEJ can dis dis to ur hausa/fulani masters den how much more their slaves?
God bless you my brother...
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
delvinmaya:

broda, dnt embarass yourself in public, d truth is, let jonathan withhold allocation from most sw states and u'd be shocked to discover that they would survive, including osun state. infact most states in nigeria wud, providing they sit up and utilize both resources (not necesarily "oyel"wink and man power
You guys problem is, too much of pride, empty ego and sychopatic loyalty. Look here gentleman... Just stfu
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
delvinmaya:

You guys problem is, too much of pride, empty ego and sychopatic loyalty. Look here gentleman... Just stfu. Without oil money the west would cease to exist... I ve navigated round almost all the western states, and i can bet my balls that apart from lagos and parts of ogun which is industrialised, the remaining parts of the west have almost 0% internally generated revenues... Take for instance, Ekiti.... Abeg name just one company there!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG / Sanwo-olu Appoints Jubril Gawat As His Senior Special Assistant On New Media. / PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.