Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. (16677 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs, Others / State Creation: S'east Govs, Others Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by ndcide(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
where they jumping out through the windows?
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by donphilopus: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
I won't be perplexed, becuase I know GEJ is a clueless Nitwit
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by skyscraperTM(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
What is G7?

I only know G4, and that's the nickname for my lovely garri.

#TeamGARRI
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
seanet01: Jonathan has gone mad............
If he dare try this nonsense with Yoruba governors.
His forefathers will regret ever producing such a du.mb hegoat
Weyrey buruku
See cowards of the greatest order in the world speaking! Where are the Yorubas? You? Do you Think the Real Yorubas know that you exist?
Fly away quickly before Amadioha descend on you with thunder and fire.
I spit on you! Tufiakwa, Ekwensu odu ogologo.

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by sleekp1: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
How I wish GEJ had asked the SSS to bomb the place and blame it on bokoharam. GEJ is too nice ja re.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
payless: General Jonathan Sani Ebele Abacha is at it again. The last time I checked, the Constitution provides for freedom of association. It is now a crime to hold meetings in Abuja regardless of what is being discussed. No one holds on to power infinitely. Jonathan will be asked to account for his lawlessness soon.
I dont want to believe you are a f.o.ol. Big One.
They disobeyd the court ruling. Didnt you go to school?
They can gather as Islamic Almajiri bokoharam congress party and nobody will prevent them. Why gather in the holy name of almighty PDP?

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
Weyrey buruku

Were u in coma, when a court ruled that no one should organise themselves in the name of PDP apart from the Tukur-led pdp
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Sunnky23: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
Weyrey buruku
It hasnt gotten 2 dt extent
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
payless: General Jonathan Sani Ebele Abacha is at it again. The last time I checked, the Constitution provides for freedom of association. It is now a crime to hold meetings in Abuja regardless of what is being discussed. No one holds on to power infinitely. Jonathan will be asked to account for his lawlessness soon.

You are dumb, you can read my previous post on this topic for reasons.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by sagytariusTM1: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
Seun! Fix ur server o!
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by jmaine: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
They should have been severely whipped as well grin.

Nice development cool

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by churchAgbasa: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
The President is too soft for my likening.They all ought to be arrested and charged to court for impersonation.For those calling GEJ names based on the action of the police on this issue may God cure you all from illiteracy and lunacy.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
In as much as I condem Wot GEJ is doing to these N pdp govs. Why don't these governors just leave d pdp instead of going tru all dis harassment an intimidation and stop causing problems in d pdp?
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Funpeter: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
nofij: Yaba left would be full by now so i recommend USELU for this fellows especially Mr Amaechi my able gov. He used to work before now but since he entered the ring to fight Mr Sani Jonathan we the masses have been on the receiving end. Amaechi we dont have roads in oyigbo and etche, the road linking ph and oyigbo is now a nightmare where we spend four hours to cross. I just wish i had access to all these crooks, they would have been long forgotten!!
Pm me ASAP i will show the way.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by chinanoni: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
we just dey here they talk as we like, those guys for abuja just they play with our brain. watch and see.

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by igbeke: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Weyrey buruku
dat was quite stup!d of u. what made u tink GEJ will do dat? u never can téll d length to wich some polititians cud go in order to win d sympathy of d masses.
btw, dont eva insult GEJ's lineage again. d least expected from yoruba ingrates like u is to say to GEJ: "thank you sir".
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by delvinmaya(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
iykak47: Stop making noise, when Sani Abacha unleashed terror on you guys, your fellow cowards disguised as farmers when they were running away from Nigeria through Seme border, if you doubt ask your demigod Tinubu.

I don't blame you, I blame Jonathan for being too lenient.

really, those guys atleast talked and said their minds, i wonder where u were??
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by successking: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
Rebellion must be crushed regardless of how highly the members place themselves in the society.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Spray(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
theshadyexpress:
this is getting really funny,this psychologically dammed and mental write off is diagnosing illness and prescribing treatment.o ma se o
I would have consulted the gods on your behalf but I just realize that your case is a generational one and is part of your destiny,so why tamper with your destiny?

oga @ d top, dis ur grammer no be here oo, are u in an way related 2 doctor patience jonathan?
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by delvinmaya(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
igbeke:
dat was quite stup!d of u. what made u tink GEJ will do dat? u never can téll d length to wich some polititians cud go in order to win d sympathy of d masses.
btw, dont eva insult GEJ's lineage again. d least expected from yoruba ingrates like u is to say to GEJ: "thank you sir".

thank you for what? givin him breath? or life?
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by 99100(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
Weyrey buruku
Somebody once said same about d northern govs but unfortunately it has done on those myopias that d c in c,no i mean his excellency can sting.No wonder a friend of mine calls him d scorpion.
The man no dey brag.
His actions speaks volume.
As for d so called npdp -Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep ....?

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Rigging(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
infact Papa J (GEJ) dey even vex me! Any assembly by dis disgruntled and unscrouplous elements is a contempt of a court order affirming Bamanga Tukur's (BT) chairmanship. So any assembly by dis small rats is an unlawfull assembly. IG carry on. Fresh air nationwide!

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by igbeke: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
church Agbasa: The President is too soft for my likening.They all ought to be arrested and charged to court for impersonation.For those calling GEJ names based on the action of the police on this issue may God cure you all from illiteracy and lunacy.
AMEN!
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Funpeter: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
igbeke:
Can you please explain why we should say thank you.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by igbeke: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
delvinmaya:

thank you for what? givin him breath? or life?
non of those, only Jah can do dem.
Say thank you to him atleast for bn d "face" of d goose dat lays d golden egg for Nigeria.
dont forget, even most states in d SW may extint shud d SS changes its mind concerning dis whole damn thing called Nigeria.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by dokson(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
GOD have mercy on nigeria
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by cdekj(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
I don't understand this G7 Governors.
The court has ruled against them yet, they still have the guts to meet.
No one is above the law.
Every offender should be dealt with appropriately without fear or favour.
SMH
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by onyeamuma72: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
Those rebels should be thanking there God now that they are still alive if they hold this kind of meeting when obj baba iyabo was commander in chief of armed forces or when babangida was there they would hav been histroy
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by taharqa: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
jmaine: They should have been severely whipped as well grin.

Nice development cool
Hehehehehehe..... They haven't seen anything yet, and them dey e-cry like this grin grin
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by jmaine: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehehehe..... They haven't seen anything yet, and them dey e-cry like this grin grin

You dey mind those jesters' grin

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by delvinmaya(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
igbeke:
non of those, only Jah can do dem.
Say thank you to him atleast for bn d "face" of d goose dat lays d golden egg for Nigeria.
dont forget, even most states in d SW may extint shud d SS changes its mind concerning dis whole damn thing called Nigeria.

broda, dnt embarass yourself in public, d truth is, let jonathan withhold allocation from most sw states and u'd be shocked to discover that they would survive, including osun state. infact most states in nigeria wud, providing they sit up and utilize both resources (not necesarily "oyel"wink and man power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun / 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.