Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online (3122 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / Stop Looking For Employment, Make Money Working At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by oscarXXX: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
M so interested
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2013
LESSON CONTINUOUS.....

Today, we are gonno look at another way you can make money online fast even without a capital start up. This is the best online business i have ever come across with. I do this personally, and i'm still enjoying it up to today. I live online doing this, No boss bossing me around. you can empower yourself and others doing this business online.

It's called Online Affiliate marketing business. guys this business works best for you if you are unemployed, jobless individuals, students, under graduates, graduates, small skill business. All you need is the full knowledge on how to go about it, not necessary capital.

I HAVE DONE justice to that topic and still treating the topic [CLICKBANK BUSINESS]
I advice you visit the thread and start learning how you too can start this clickbank affiliate business like
me and keep making your bucks.

On that thread, you will learn a lot about clickbank affiliate business even as a newbie, you will see my Earning PROOFS, Daily earning updates and lots of other information. And also how you can get my PRACTICAL GUIDES on that business.

Here is the NL THREAD LINK i have for this topic.

https://www.nairaland.com/1365527/clickbank-q-im-making-money

https://www.nairaland.com/1365527/clickbank-q-im-making-money/7

https://www.nairaland.com/1365527/clickbank-q-im-making-money/8

So as you can see, you are gonno learn a lot about that business there.
You can also visit my signature link if you want to start right away using MY PRACTICAL GUIDES and My PERSONAL Support on this.

Remember i said, i'm into this full time online and make living with it online and can help you get the same result via my guides.

Having said that, go and start learning and implementing any of these 2 methods i have just unleashed for you. This affiliate clickbank business is the most easiest way to do, better than freelance article writing becos it keep paying you even on the long run, on autopilot [without doing any other thing, just set up and start having the money rolling in]

Watch out for the next LESSON.

For now, let me hear from you.
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Guy hope you checked out My Clickbank NL thread and you seen my own personal proofs and some information i have unveiled there regarding the business?

Clickbank Affiliate business is a best online business that will really pay you big time even on the long run.

Now am into this online business now and i would like make the whole information and secrets of it public
I will restret it to only few who are really serious and interested on it. You will really get the kind or more of the
results am giving on that online business now.

Here is How it works - With These Simple Steps:

1ST: [No Capital Start Up Needed] GET THE FULL A-Z KNOWLEDGE at:www.clickbankfornigerians..com
2nd: PICK A NICHE
3rd: PICK clickbank affiliate product
4rd: Promote [Drive traffic to it]
5th: Make Money & Withdraw your cash in naira using payoneer mastercard.
6th: Repeat the process with more other niches.

THE RESULTS= More money 4u, Self employed, Enjoy your life, Spend more time with your family and love ones,
Your own boss, Add another stream of income.

Now if you need one on one practical training on this, and you are in Lagos, then i can be a help.
My 1 on 1 Practical training on this Clickbank affiliate business is N10,000 [Not negotiable]

If you interested Hit me A text message on 07038004568 [I PREFER SMS ONLY] and you will get reply instantly.

But if you can't afford the one on one practical training, go to my blog and get the CLICKBANK Money making A-Z PRACTICAL GUIDES for just 3k ONLY and have it sent into your email box immediately.

Watch out for the next lesson...we will treat another thing regarding this topic.

Till then, leave your comments, questions and contributions.

PAUL
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Raphtop(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nys job bro
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi Everyone, hope you enjoyed weekend? it will always keep getting better. Nice having you back here again.

NO BACK TO BUSINESS; b4 i move on to the next online cash idea i promised, i want to use this opportunity to concluded the first and 2nd lessons we have disscused so far. And that is 'Making money online via Freelance article writing service & Clickbank money making system'
All involves zero capital start up and huge constant income generating potientials.

Now i got lots of requests asking for the ebook guides on these 2 online business ideas. Now like i told you guys, i have done these 2 online biz i have mentiond and i bet you they are money making and the market is wide open to any one who is intested.

I have now took time to package the freelance writing PRACTICAL GUIDES + Its bonuses for you [just as you can see from the secreen shot below and i will email you this pack FREE of charge But with a condition.

So what is the condition?

You will order my CLICKBANK A-Z PRACTICAL GUIDES + IT'S BONUSES for just N3,000 ONLY. Not will i only send you the CLICKBANK A-Z MONEY MAKING PACK, I will also Include the FREELANCE ARTICLE WRITING A-Z PREACTICAL GUIDE for you FREE OF CHARGE. note that this pack you will get free of charge cost others 3k. but you will get it free as bonus. lucky you.

So you will use one stone and kill 2 birds.

NOTE: I will not leave this offer for long. So order yours 2DAY before i lift up the Bonuses. remember this offer is so the followers of these thread ONLY. and it will be a cheating to other of my clients, costumers and other thread followers. so that's why i wouldn't put this offer for long. Highest this week.

But it is now officially opened for new orders, To order your NOW...Copy down these account details NOW

ORDERING INSTRUCTION:

Hurry Now And Pay N3,000 ONLY Into Any Of These Bank Listed Below

Any Guarantee Trust Bank Plc [GTB]

Account Name: Paul Chukwukere
Account No: 0018669148

Or Any United Bank Of Africa [UBA]

Account No: 0000349454

Any Eco Bank Plc

Account No: 0008955505

Step 2: [/b]Once the payment has been made, quickly send the details of your payments to
paulchukwukere@gmail.com

Make sure the SUBJECT of the email says: CLICKBANK FOR NIGERIANS PACK And BONUES

[b]INCLUDE THESE DETAILS:

* Your Depositor Name
* Your Email Address
* The Bank Teller Number
(Not needed if you paid via online transfer)

That is all you have to do.

Once we receive your payment email and confirm your payment from the bank, you will get an email from me which would contain the download links to guide and the additional bonuses so that you can download them and start using it.

2nd Option:

After Your Payment, Text Us Your Depositor Name, teller no, name of the bank you paid to, CLICKBANK PACK, and your E-MAIL ADDRESS To My Line:07038004568 [ I Prefer SMS ONLY]

How Do I Receive The Clickbank Money Making Guide + It's Amazing Business?

I will send you the CLICKBANK MONEY MAKING A-Z PRACTICAL GUIDES + The FREELANCE WRITING CASH GOLD PRACTICAL GUIDE right on your E-mail Box within 2 hrs after your payment confirmation. No Additional Courier Fee And No Need For Waiting for Days For Courier Shipping.

Any Money Back Guarantee?

YES. If, for any reason (or no reason at all), you decide this ebook didn’t keep to its promise, not practical as it claim or for any reason all. Just Inform Me I will refund every penny you paid. Furthermore, I'll even let you keep the guides for your trouble And A way of saying sorry for wasting your time!

That’s how much confidence I have in what I’m Offering You, And to Make Sure You Have Nothing to Loss or Fear About.

SO YOU GET ALL THESE PACKAGES FOR JUST 3K ONLY. IF ONLY YOU ORDER YOURS NOW. So take advantage of this now b4 it's too late. That is the only investment you needed to make to start making it online just like myself.

THANK YOU

Will be back soon.

Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by emirald87(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Gud 1 sir
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by blessed4ril(f): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2013
freestuffsonnet: Now i will start by letting you the basic of this thread.

first, i wouldn't want you to mean my English here...i no be Professor Wole Soyinka..i no be your English lecturer..
I MAKE MONEY ONLINE [I LIVE ONLINE] and am here to show you how you too can.
So i don't care about your profession and degree, But i will just plead to you to humble yourself and learn what
i will be sharing with you on this thread.

NOTE:

I didn't open this thread b/c i need your money, neither am i looking
to recruit you for any online jobs. I don't want you to buy any online job form. NO! i make constant online income via clickbank affiliate business and other online programs.

Am here to announce to you and also to guide you on how you can employ yourself online and be a
good support to your friends and families.[No just being a liability to them].

Why am doing this for free? i was once on your shoe some few years back, looking for a job
here and there and nothing was coming. i was about to give up until a friend i have
never known and met helped me with information [online business opportunities] that
changed my life.

Guess what? that help came to me then via online forum [although not NL]
But one of this oyobo forums. So now i decided to give back to my naija people [especially the youths like me]
who are struggle to make money [both online and offline].

I will also need you to put into action some things we are going to share on this thread.
not just a hearer but a doer, b/c by doing it [taking action] you will get the promised
result. No action, No result.

Do you need to invest Anything? Some of the online making making opportunities i will share with you here need little OR ZERO capital start up. So you have nothing to loss, although your time is very important to me. But the fact remains you may need or may not invest a dime. Nevertheless you must be dedicated to it and put your effort to it and treat it as any other offline business/job.

If you are looking for get rich today tomorrow online method without doing anything, then you better close up this thread b/c am going to disappoint you.

Although you will make money with them [the online businesses and opportunities] i will unleash to you later but you
must make it happen, you must work it out. And one unique thing about it is that they are tested and trusted, easy to implement and not time consuming.

So i just say make i make it clear what des thing is all about [the foundation of the thread]

My hand don dey pain me, i go start the unleash the ideas 2moro..but for the main time.

And don't forget to click follow so you can following this thread and get notified wen there is a new update.

For now, you can Leave your comments or whatever you have on your mind regarding this topic.

CHEERS
PAUL
Op u said u wana do this 4free cos u wana giv bac 2d society and now u are askin 4 10k and 3k frm the jobless naija peeps whom u claimed u want 2help!
Some people sha! Woteva hapens 2charity!
Evryone is busy lookin 4whom to extort!
Its well!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
blessed4ril:
Op u said u wana do this 4free cos u wana giv bac 2d society and now u are askin 4 10k and 3k frm the jobless naija peeps whom u claimed u want 2help!
Some people sha! Woteva hapens 2charity!
Evryone is busy lookin 4whom to extort!
Its well!

I still stand on what i said early. This thread is free and most of the information and ideas i will have been leasing so far from the first page 1 remains free. But you don't expect me to give you my information product for free again. I can only share the ideas for you which you can implement and start seeing result but i would release my info package [i normally sell] for free on public forum. The guides makes the whole thing easy for you and gives you fast result and not mandatory..Just for those who are really interested and serious to implement the ideas.

So i no force you buy. I will still dey share useful info and idea on this thread but will not totally share all the A-Z information on any of the idea. you can make a move to get it. After all you no buy to start this thread..so i have every right to withdraw any info i want just for my personal reasons. That's ALL.

BACK TO BUSINESS.... LESSON CONTINUES

Today we gonno look at another way you can make money online fast and empower yourself.
The idea is simple ..WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNING JOBS

Examples of website graphics are: web banners, headers, ebook covers, logos, business card, cd/dvd covers. website owners use these products on their websites, and for their information products. Most people [freelancers] charge 10 to 20 dollars to design each of these items. So you can charge same price or even above depending on your skill.

They use softwares to design these things and it wouldn't even take you 2 minute to put together and u make your money. with this skills you are sure to make 100 dollars daily providing these services online.

Now if you don't know how to design these things, you can learn it it. mind you, i don't teach it so i didn't share it for i can teach you.
You can find somewhere around your area where you can learn it. and it works best if you have your own personal computer.
It may not take you up to a week to grab that skill, b/c almost everything [the designs] is done via software.

This is one of the skill that will keep putting food on your table always even on the long run. So you can go for it if possible.

I just said i should drop this idea for you. REPLY THIS THREAD if you find it useful or you have any question or whatever.

I will be right back.
THANKS
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Swiftlee(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
I was totally captivated when i saw this thread, not untill after seeing an account number and 10k 5k 3k and other K stuff..my body just weak..yah! So, na how this thread go be so be dis?
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by zopaks: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Swiftlee: I was totally captivated when i saw this thread, not untill after seeing an account number and 10k 5k 3k and other K stuff..my body just weak..yah! So, na how this thread go be so be dis?
Hehehehe buhagahagaahaha Hehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Swiftlee: I was totally captivated when i saw this thread, not untill after seeing an account number and 10k 5k 3k and other K stuff..my body just weak..yah! So, na how this thread go be so be dis?

Swiftlee, i have just quote and answered that same question above. If that's is all you see about this thread, then 'you get what you see'.
While others are taking advantage of the free tips and ideas discussed so far, you are looking at something else. like i said b4, you didn't pay me to start this thread, so i have every right to share and with-held any information i want.

Is better you ask a right question that can help you and others and you will get the right answer. Not just complaining.

And i want to even know what you are complaining about? i didn't give you [in public forum] my clickbank money making package and the freelance writing package for FREE? or practically train you one -on - one on them for FREE?

Make your case known.

@Others, am still handily this thread and you will still be getting useful info regarding the topic.

I will be right back soon
Re: Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online by Raphtop(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nice one bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / PAY At Honeyland College Ipaja / Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.