Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (61732 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Polio: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Terrible...
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by frankyychiji(f): 12:16am On Oct 29, 2013
Jeezyy: This one is STRONG!!!
eleeyi gidi gaan! Bring d holy cane!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2013
Isn't this the same woman he chased his wife of many years away to marry
a girl half his age,
she deserves whatever she gets
I have no sympathy for her and people like her
any woman that comes in to destroy a home to insert herself into an existing marriage because she thinks she has perkier bo.obs, deserves whatever fate befalls them
if Chime like sef make e use koboko dey flog am as she dey do nwa awo jump,i don't care
Hopefully all the other eediots aspiring to be second and third wives of influential men will take note.
The first wife must be eating abacha and okporoko at the news of what happened to the tramp that broke her matrimonial home.
Runs girls take note
dem for post recent picture of her make we see

9 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Annie2gud(f): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2013
Mehn
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 29, 2013
Khalessi:
The next article this lady will deny this story, and tell us how much she loves her husband.
undecided

I can bet on this
by tomorrow there will be an article saying none of this is true
but let's enjoy it till then
SH are known for cooking up tales
but if it happens to be true,she deserves it

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by danieee(m): 12:46am On Oct 29, 2013
this is sad o.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2013
ajasa4link: In essence's voice * THIS IS SUPERSTORY *
The life of TRY ND BORROW.
Nairaland wasnt going thur all thur yday with my ucbrowser. pls seun wat cn u say abt it, bt it was doing on my opera
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by naijaking1: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2013
tatiana009:

As a Yoruba woman I can tell you that is not true, all tribes have cases of abuse and it is more about the lack of power and respect women have in this society than it is about tribe.

Erudite, very erudite sir!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by amacastel: 1:10am On Oct 29, 2013
So clara want to leave now
she begin Bleep up she went & stat fighting her husbands concubines that goat that call her self clara deserves wot is geting instead of her to mind her marriage and govt house &the juju wey she use fix her self to sullivan tru her elder sis she went to tussle power with oga now oga dy treat her Bleep up she wan run

For pple calling her husband snatcher sullivan is divorce over a decade b4 marring her so she did not snatch or break anybody's home just that she did not manage her role well
wen u marry an established man u must learn to over look a lot & condone esp a man of that caliber. So clara 's problem stat with her attitude she wan rub shoulder with a rugged man(husband)

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by docadams: 1:42am On Oct 29, 2013
In sickness and in health, in penury and in overflowing wealth, in madness and in sanity, in bondage and in freedom till death do you part.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by touchmeder: 1:47am On Oct 29, 2013
Uhmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn embarassed
Mrs first lady, i have a feeling if you truly want to leave, you can do just that. This man has broken up with a woman before and didnt die. You wont be the first nor the last. I have a good feeling the thing that attracted you in the first place, is still what is keeping you. That is why you are slightly concerned about him disinheriting your son. Let the love of money not kill some people sha. undecided

Good luck sorting yourself out, i know by tomorrow she will come out and vehemently deny this story.

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by guiddoti: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2013
This is some-what end product of ladies chasing after riches. The day I saw this woman, i know gov chime has caught young 'fish'. The woman is too beautiful to behold. If I guess right, she should be in her 34 to 38.
The love of money is the root of divorcement in marriage. Please ladies, I'm very serious, don't marry money. I had thought marriage is better for worse but what I'm seeing, for worse, for break up.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 29, 2013
amacastel: So clara want to leave now
she begin Bleep up she went & stat fighting her husbands concubines that goat that call her self clara deserves wot is geting instead of her to mind her marriage and govt house &the juju wey she use fix her self to sullivan tru her elder sis she went to tussle power with oga now oga dy treat her Bleep up she wan run

For pple calling her husband snatcher sullivan is divorce over a decade b4 marring her so she did not snatch or break anybody's home just that she did not manage her role well
wen u marry an established man u must learn to over look a lot & condone esp a man of that caliber. So clara 's problem stat with her attitude she wan rub shoulder with a rugged man(husband)

eziokwu
I thought I read that she displaced another woman
oh well
I take back what I said
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by redsun(m): 1:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Anybody marrying a politician is wasting his/her time because anywhere de politician goes, he/she meets with people who are willing to sleep with him/her for political contracts or just for fun.
As for all these male politicians, dey will neva get tired of young girls. ROCHAS OKOROCHA of Imo state is a perfect example

Women comes very cheap in nigeria.All one need is just dirty money,irrespective of manners and suppose descent women comes falling like dead leaves
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by stantob(m): 2:20am On Oct 29, 2013
Governor my ass. Governors that cannot govern their house, it's not only in Chime's house, this is existing among all so called political leaders, including the female ones. Leaders with terrifying examples.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by mrperfect(m): 2:20am On Oct 29, 2013
This is sad one.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Adeoba10(m): 2:39am On Oct 29, 2013
ACM10: Only on SaharaRUMOURporters. SR I hail o grin grin
Ono na ndo fu onwa cheesy
If saharareporter shld carry a new abt BH, u wil believe in dat, since dey'v startd d scandal of STAINLESS ODUA, dats wen u'v startd hating dem
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Mamacita007(f): 3:04am On Oct 29, 2013
O di egwu
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by biafranqueen: 3:07am On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi: Isn't this the same woman he chased his wife of many years away to marry
a girl half his age,
she deserves whatever she gets
I have no sympathy for her and people like her
any woman that comes in to destroy a home to insert herself into an existing marriage because she thinks she has perkier bo.obs, deserves whatever fate befalls them
if Chime like sef make e use koboko dey flog am as she dey do nwa awo jump,i don't care
Hopefully all the other eediots aspiring to be second and third wives of influential men will take note.
The first wife must be eating abacha and okporoko at the news of what happened to the tramp that broke her matrimonial home.
Runs girls take note
dem for post recent picture of her make we see
grin spoken like a true wifey grin
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by InvertedHammer: 3:23am On Oct 29, 2013
/
Please tell Clara not to worry.

Clara...don't lock the kitchen door...I will tap 3 times around 12 midnight.

We will get the party started from where Gov. Chime left it.
cool

//
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Funjosh(m): 4:09am On Oct 29, 2013
rmho: Clara Chime ve not seen anything yet, when u collected somebody's husband, u think u can eat ur cake & still ve it? No, capital No.

is the governor your former husband?
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Sobrit(m): 4:15am On Oct 29, 2013
But for the gov to provide her with two psychiatrists means there is problem with the woman.i suspect the gov sees she may be having a psychomental issues. Though, i think both of them need the psychiatrists
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by bebechuks: 4:18am On Oct 29, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Anybody marrying a politician is wasting his/her time because anywhere de politician goes, he/she meets with people who are willing to sleep with him/her for political contracts or just for fun.
As for all these male politicians, dey will neva get tired of young girls. ROCHAS OKOROCHA of Imo state is a perfect example
got a point dude
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Meristem: 4:26am On Oct 29, 2013
Dis NL is full of CHILDREN O! see comments! I will say nothing until I hear Sullivans version. A coin will always have 2 sides!!!!! Children, how many times will uncle Meristem tell you that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.