Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (61765 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Deschil: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2013
One sane person on Nairaland!
pitipom: I'm amazed at how people rejoice at another's misfortune. This can happen to any1 so let's stop painting this like she deserves it.
For those that say she is a husband snatcher,home breaker,gold digger,married her friend's father etc,pls get your points right.
The first wife left when she could no longer tolerate Chime's infidelity,that was long before Clara came into the picture and before he became governor.

Clara is far older than sullivan's first
daughter who got married last year or so,and they were never friends.
I once attended an xmas party at Enugu governor's lodge with Chime and wife in attendance. She was dancing with the children,then came to whisper something to him. Chime who was smiling before raised his voice at her and waved her away angrily with a murderous expression on his face. She smiled and quietly walked away.
This happened twice and publicly too.
His Adulterous life and abominable paedophilic habit is an open secret in the state.
Let us then try and imagine the trauma that lady is passing through and cut her some slack.
And whoever feels he/she is without sin should be careful in casting stones lest they fall on them.

4 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Deschil: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2013
How do you know? Where you there? Did you witness her send another woman out Most ladies on here have responded based on envy and will rather destroy her image to justify their envy-engineered positions. THE BLACK CRAB SYNDROME has destroyed Africa.
Pulchire: It saddens my heart indid that a young woman that is dis pretty would decide to mortagage her life to a man who is old enough to bring her pregnancy into this world just because of fame and fortune,and to these so called politicians who uses their stolen funds to entice young vunerable women into their traps,may God almighty have mercy on ur souls!cos some how,someday,same fate ll befall ur dautas,my advice to the woman in questn is to first beg God for forgiveneSs,cause she destroyed the home anoda woman laboured to build,then look for to solve the problem herself coz she brot it upon herself cos wat goes arond,comes arond.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by ACM10: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
33,000 views and counting. . .Seun must be smiling to the bank. Chei! Business is good. I know that Nigerians are gullible. But to what extent? This thread answered that question. Believe this story, then believe anything. Now I know that NL is filled with losers who derive joy in another man's misfortune. Anyone whose brain development is a step higher than that of an im.becile will discover many obvious gaps in this story. I'm surprised that this junk found its way to the FP. This shows that this site operators are desperate for traffic. But I have one question for Seun. . .which caliber of people do you hope to attract? Losers? Oh dear! Losers are bad for business. Make no mistake about it. They will only come here to vent their anger and lifelong frustration, nothing more. If I am Clara Chime, I will never bother to respond to this BS. I will allow it to die a natural death. Lie runs sprint, while truth runs marathon. Eventually, truth will win the race.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by kingbang: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please you people should stop bashing this woman. She met Sullivan Chime years after his separation with his ex wife. Clara is no husband snatcher please. Yes, you can bash her for wanting power,money and fame but show me a Nigerian girl who is not obsessed with those. Sullivan Chime is a chronic womanizer and he doesnt even pretend about it and am sure Clara got into this mess because she tried to restrict him.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by kingbang: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
ACM10: 33,000 views and counting. . .Seun must be smiling to the bank. Chei! Business is good. I knew that Nigerians are gullible. But to what degree? This thread answered that question. Believe this story, then believe everything. Now I know that NL is filled with losers who derive joy in another man's misfortune. Anyone whose brain development is a step higher than that of an im.becile would discover many obvious gaps in this story. I'm surprised that this junk found its way to the FP. This shows that this site operators are desperate for traffic. But I have one question for Seun. . .which caliber of people do you hope to attract? Losers? Oh dear! Losers are bad for business. Make no mistake about it. They will only come here to vent their anger and lifelong frustration, nothing more. If I were Clara Chime, I will never bother to respond to this BS. I will allow it to die a natural death. Lie runs sprint, while truth runs marathon. Eventually, truth will win the race.

Truth is that Clara and Sullivan have not been in the best of terms. Everybody in Enugu knows that!

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Starchitect: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
doctokwus: How possible is it that mrs chime wrote this letter?Zero.
-This is a woman that is sed to b under what is synonymous wt house arrest,yet is able to transmit this letter,thru who I ask.
-Evn if she has pple sympathetic to her cause within d staff in govt house,she is not so foolish to mention that she has bn under treatment for psychiatry related ailment,evn going as far as mentioning d names of d drs taking care of her
-Giving d influence of d gov,& being scared of her as fathomed frm d purported letter,she wud not b so confident to reveal all d details of d letter she is sed to av penned
-She claims her 3siblings wud rather want her dead dan 4her to leave govt house;this sounds more like spicing of d story by whoever wrote d fiction,to make it more appetising for readers
I doubt(evn almost sure)mrs chime ddnt write d so called letter above,somebody somewhere has created a very fictional tale of mrs chime's present condition,she may av challenges,but only a fool wud bliv she wud go as far as writing to human rights groups,where d letter claims evn d president has failed.
SR may get some news correct @times,but this is amongts some,dey av failed utterly& without doing due diligence,perhaps basking in d euphoria of its scoop on stella oduah,decided to swallow hook,line& sinker,a classical nigerian beer pallor gist.Utterly poor journalism!

Brov,have you heard of the internet b4? All she needs to do is send an email,she doesn't need anyone to 'deliver' a letter. Something tells me this story is true,had my nysc there years ago and sadly these days,a lot of values are sacrificed on the altar of money.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by nbright: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

hehehehehhehehe

I see so many broke as.ses consoling themselves on this thread!

May I add that I have seen MANY women who married "poor romantic dudes" end up in regrets.
mtcheeew
So it's better to cry inside a range rover SUV than to laugh on a bike right?.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Deschil: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
My dear, please withhold this your advice o! A man who can keep his wife isolated and sedated will also find it convenient to allow her die in a house fire. There are better ways for them to separate. If she dies through a "fire" do you know how many people will be paying the "poor" Governor condolence visits while he plans his next wedding with his favourite mistress?
dezemilov: She doesn't need human rights activist to save her. All she got to do is set part of the house on fire where she and her son will not be affected. When the fire service comes to quench the fire, isn't that a perfect time for her to butt out of that house? Even before Sullivan go shout "Catch am", she for don reach Onitsha going to Lagos.

No be me talk am o!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Tinyemeka(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
egift: When last did any of you see or hear anything about Clara Chime? Just state any event, programme or announcements. I pity her. This should be a lesson to all the Naija babes
She attends Blessed Sacrament Parish, Ind Layout Enugu. undecided
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
hmmmmmmm oga don catch oga madam with anoda man be dat o,he quickly declare state of emergency on oga madam toto
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Soundmind(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
This same sahara reporters wrote the Umaru Yaradua was dead when he was still alife.
They also peddled the rumour of the death of one prominent politician from Enugu State but up till now, he is still alife.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nobody is saying that Clara deserves to be abused in all ways because she married a rich man; afterall, all rich men will be married (if they wish to marry).

However, with the rate everyone on Enugu knows his immoral ways, only a foolish woman would marry him and except her marriage/home to be blissful. If all the allegations against him are true, she should please not disturb our peace.

Most women against Clara are NOT 'jealous' of her; we have seen too many women close their greedy and low quality mind to the characters of their rich magas and start complaining wickedly when their husbands begin to behave the way they know who to.

A man has been shouting and talking rudely to you and suddenly after wedding, you want him to change overnight. The truth is that MOST women who marry rich men do so for their money. As far as the man is paying your bills, please suck it up!

Yea yea, NOT all poor men are husband materials too so poverty is NOT a guarantee of a blissful home. A man can be poor and still be a poor quality husband. Try frustration, laziness, bitterness and other vices.

Marriage is not a meal ticket for women; a V is NOT is a tool of feeding! Every woman should learn to contribute meaningfully to her home especially financially! Marry someone to sow in his life and vice versa.

It is only a woman who no hope, vision or belief in herself that will run about to marry a rich man because she knows she can't make it.

4 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Tokotaya: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sahara Reporters' payoff line... 'If any mischief maker can dream it, we will carry it!'

This story is too dramatic to be true. And what precisely is the value add that SR has put into this story, beside publishing the so called letter hook line and sinker? We need Sahara Editors.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by elobyobi: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
freshboi34:

They can't interest in you...buh dy r 'interested'in me...#yaga#
With this kind of grammar, I'm sure the "they" you're talking about are those illiterate babes in your village.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by kross01(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Starchitect:

Brov,have you heard of the internet b4? All she needs to do is send an email,she doesn't need anyone to 'deliver' a letter. Something tells me this story is true,had my nysc there years ago and sadly these days,a lot of values are sacrificed on the altar of money.
you that have heard of the internet before should have utilised it well enough through google to know that the sole objective of a house arrest is to cut you off from the outside world. Everything about your life will be highly monitored, including visitors(that is if any is appproved for you), newspapers will be a thing of luxury. How then will you think that someone under 'house arrest' is allowed the super luxury of not just a phone/pc but an internet enabled one? Like seriously??
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Deschil: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
How much does she need to bribe any of the household staff to deliver a mail Is this not Nigeria?
kross_01:
you that have heard of the internet before should have utilised it well enough through google to know that the sole objective of a house arrest is to cut you off from the outside world. Everything about your life will be highly monitored, including visitors(that is if any is appproved for you), newspapers will be a thing of luxury. How then will you think that someone under 'house arrest' is allowed the super luxury of not just a phone/pc but an internet enabled one? Like seriously??
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by remmyud(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Qch eva way dis reports were coming frm,†ђξ question is dis:y wld a whole gov of a state giv his wife a house arrest,wld not share his apartment wt his wife,y pschiatric involvemnt,,? I tink dsme repoter shld ask d gov n investigate if dis was tru bf publishing...den †ђξ so called 'human rights' shld equally ascertain τ̅нατ̅ †ђξ first lady of enug doesn't v any mental challenge...
A crious issue if u ask me...yess!!!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by callmenow: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Irrelevant and sordid. The silly season is here again. The story does not stack up. Who posted this nonsense in the first place?
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by afrikanns: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na wa o, can u imagine the way these IBO guys are addressing this issue ke, an IBO wife has been incarcerated for sometime and you guts never bother to feel concern about it, if it were ant of you sisters won't you advice her to do the same. you better think and come to her aid mumu tribe.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by dubeeek: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
If she is ill, why can't he send her outside the country for treatment and rehabilitation. Not sure if she really said all this but seriously..your family would rather see a dead body than seeing you leave the government house? So what's your problem really, do you need help to leave or someone to talk to the governor to take better care of you? Mr. Governor, if she is ill please send her abroad the way you travelled to get treatment.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by soulglo: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
dubeeek: If she is ill, why can't he send her outside the country for treatment and rehabilitation. Not sure if she really said all this but seriously..your family would rather see a dead body than seeing you leave the government house? So what's your problem really, do you need help to leave or someone to talk to the governor to take better care of you? Mr. Governor, if she is ill please send her abroad the way you travelled to get treatment.

I don't think she is ill. It sounds to me that she's being drugged without her consent. This woman is in grave danger.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

hehehehehhehehe

I see so many broke as.ses consoling themselves on this thread!

May I add that I have seen MANY women who married "poor romantic dudes" end up in regrets.
mtcheeew
No sister, you somewhat got it wrong here. I've also seen girls who marry rich men and live happily. It's not a matter of consoling one's state of poverty. I wont feel good if my sister marries a poor dude or one without good potential. No! I learnt she displaced the man's original wife. I think this is a crime no culture condones.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by cameogirl(f): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
My friends husband got entangled with a strange woman. After the initial euphoria the
woman showed her true colours to him. Juju juju everywhere. Meanwhile Mr husband
has suddenly grown incredibly old with shame and stress but stuck with her. Madam Sullivan
should look for the original wife and apologise, then run away from that house and look for her own husband. PERIOD.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Abbott(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
I don't even believe this.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by LEGEDIZ: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
God help us.
A first lady of a state under 'house arrest'.
She has a child before wedlock.
The President,First Lady,Bishops and Priest cant help her.
She has undergo treatments for no ailments.
NIGERIA IS SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by mekaboy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Easyfren: No sister, you somewhat got it wrong here. I've also seen girls who marry rich men and live happily. It's not a matter of consoling one's state of poverty. I wont feel good if my sister marries a poor dude or one without good potential. No! I learnt she displaced the man's original wife. I think this is a crime no culture condones.

she committed no crime. sullivan was long seperated before he became gov. he and his first wife always had issues before she left.

the girl in question is about 2-3yrs older than sullivans daughter .

I dont think she did anything wrong marrying sullivan. he must have promised her a happy home before they got married.

well this is africa for u. elsewhere she would have filled for divorce and left since.

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by o42austino(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
chalxdon: Point of correction- Sullivan was never a no-body. Other points maybe right but yyou can't say he was no-body. You know about his father??
thats his father not him so i was right to say his nobody.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 30, 2013
ge best: Eyaah take heart na so life be just relax 4 d house afterall u ve everything at ur bake nd call.

Bake ko, Cake ni!!!! ASUU you are a bas.ta.rd, GEJ, God is watching..
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 30, 2013
o42austino: well, we in Enugu know that this is true to a great distance. firstly my Governor is a womanizer. He like sleeping with little girls from secondary sch and university, once he confirms ur a virgin and his the first that enters the holy land such babe will get a brand new car. The wife of the Governor fall out with his husband when the husband(the governor) slept with clara cousin which resulted to pregnancy on the clara cousins part, it is During that period that Clara developed Psychological problems which those doctors are treating. I have to state for a fact here, Clara was not the reason the Mr.Chime first wife left, It is a know fact that chime wife left him before chime entered politics and became the Attorney General of Enugu State so saying that clara took another womans home was very Wrong, i know Governor chime when he was nobody, he was staying at uwani Enugu then.

biko someone should explain this in clear english, even Igbo would be better,
Dalu...
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 30, 2013
simpleseyi: I hated this amebo sahara reporters until imPatience Jonathan went to church to confess that all the gossips that sahara reporters said about her are true, that she died and ressurected in a German hospital after she and her assistants have denied this several times.

Also recently, Stella Oduah confessed that all sahara reporters wrote about her spending 225 million like 225 kobo on cars is true but that she really needs the cars for security because Tinubu and APC and Yorubas are after her va-gi-na which is reserved for Uncle Jonah

After God, na Sahara Reporters I beleive next, why will I believe someone like Uncle Jonah who signed agreement with ASUU few years ago, but he is now telling us he cannot fulfil the agreement because he signed the agreement at gun point and secondly, he was under influence of ogogoro while negotiating.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha, I simply love this... Guy u too mush.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.