Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (61762 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by simplynola(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2013
A Man who cannot take care of his home is worse than an infidel.... so says the Holy Book. Gov. Chime learn from

Gov. Olusegun and OlukemiKemi Mimiko

Gov. Kayode and Bisi Fayemi

Gov. Raji and Abimbola Fashola

Gov. Rauf and Sherifat Aregbesola

Gov. Fatai and Sewa Ahmed

Gov. Ibikunle and Olufunso Amosun

Gov. Abiola and Florence Ajimobi

UP WEST!

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by litetias(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2013
Rossy_Bentley: Oh boy those armrobbers na poverty go kill them? so robbers still dey snatch benz 190?
Benz 190 is still a popular car in Benin, by the way they could be planning on merely using it as a getaway car and then dumping it.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Lilimax(f): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2013
Ada Nri1: What did she expect, when she snatched him from his first wife? That same broom is now on her roof. Her younger sister even has a child for Chime which was the genesis of their problems. Na she sabi, Karma is a b!tch.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi: Isn't this the same woman he chased his wife of many years away to marry
a girl half his age,
she deserves whatever she gets
I have no sympathy for her and people like her
any woman that comes in to destroy a home to insert herself into an existing marriage because she thinks she has perkier bo.obs, deserves whatever fate befalls them
if Chime like sef make e use koboko dey flog am as she dey do nwa awo jump,i don't care
Hopefully all the other eediots aspiring to be second and third wives of influential men will take note.
The first wife must be eating abacha and okporoko at the news of what happened to the tramp that broke her matrimonial home.
Runs girls take note
dem for post recent picture of her make we see
Karma!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Opeyemi1525(f): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2013
if it's true,i pity her,but i think there is more to it,
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Mrcataer(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2013
That's what ℓ̊'m looking out for
Khalessi:
The next article this lady will deny this story, and tell us how much she loves her husband.
undecided
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by emmymdk: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by domotimi: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2013
Na lesson to girls looking already made man
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by stellaowho(f): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2013
ciara u must marry oooooooo u must marry.na for better for worst so u must marry. Enjoy ur marriage. Governor chime no let ur wife go ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by pbling: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2013
dere is more 2 it,lets hear 4r m d man
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by soyad: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2013
Without hearing the other side of the story , it is obvious that Clara needs help and the husband has been protectig her . She has been taking drugs , why is she taking drugs , her relations and friends have been praying for her , why ? She is undergoing treatment at home , the alternative is to be on the street or psychiatric home , i wish her a quick recovery .
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Ikenna94: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2013
full time lie.which sane man go leave dis fine woman.i knw say my guvnor like girls bt dis woman opened shoprite in enugu last yr so she can go out freely.she even came 2 d carol of xmas.abeg s r go rest joor
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Ikenna94: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax][/quote]chime was a divorcee 4 close 2 23 yrs. He single handedly trained d kids wit hs mum.so stop hatin
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by italo: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2013
rmho: Clara Chime ve not seen anything yet, when u collected somebody's husband, u think u can eat ur cake & still ve it? No, capital No.

Abi o. She broke another woman's home and put that one through unspeakable pain and shame. Yet she herself wants to be happy.

God doesn't fall asleep, Clara.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Deschil: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2013
I can't believe you found this funny.
joeluv: LMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy......Sahara reporters amebo...na wa oo..
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by sarutobie(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2013
expert555: It take two side to a story, she appears to me to be a trouble maker. I'm not an Ibo person but I know how much Ibo man cherish his family. There is no smoke without fire.
On the contrary,there are 3 sides of the story.
1.Gov.Chime's
2.Mrs chime's
3.The nigerian press

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Sweetlemon(f): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Indifferent: I beleive this story to an extent because i schooled in Enugu. Sullivan is a womaniser. That his wife used to be his daughter's classmate.
I'm sure when Clara met Sullivan (his friend's father), a poor young and romantic dude will be dumped to marry a governor.
Thats what we have been saying, girls should marry for love not for money and power.
How pesin go marry that kind fine woman keep for house? Bleep u no Bleep, allow other guys Bleep, u no gree. Sulli nawa 4 u o

hehehehehhehehe

I see so many broke as.ses consoling themselves on this thread!

May I add that I have seen MANY women who married "poor romantic dudes" end up in regrets.
mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by nbright: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2013
chineloSA:

RULE NO 1 : Never surrender your power to any man instead take some powers from him

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Somebody please tell me this is a joke.... Nairalanders no go kill me o...

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by lukasbaker(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2013
there is curse in enugu state govt house..go and ask mrs nnane chimaroke what she went through in the hand of her oga(husband) while in govt house or beta stil any body can google it an read for ur self d true life story of chimaroke nnamani.secondly dat is the price u pay for b an husband natcher...next time u learn how to chanel ur honey pot to ur childhood boyfriend not channeling it to the silvabird in chime money and power...take heart but pls gada beta money so dat u fit buy ur self one small boy as ur new husband afta oga time expire.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by chineloSA(f): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2013
nbright: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Somebody please tell me this is a joke.... Nairalanders no go kill me o...

Die na smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by lukasbaker(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2013
there is curse in enugu state govt house..go and ask mrs nnane chimaroke what she went through in the hand of her oga(husband) while in govt house or beta stil any body can google it an read for ur self d true life story of chimaroke nnamani.secondly dat is the price u pay for b an husband snatcher...next time u learn how to chanel ur honey pot to ur childhood boyfriend not channeling it to the silvabird in chime money and power...take heart but pls gada beta money so dat u fit buy ur self one small boy as
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Deschil: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2013
After you have finished cursing her. You talk too much babes, actually thought you knew her personally. Mtcheeewww
babyosisi:

eziokwu
I thought I read that she displaced another woman
oh well
I take back what I said
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Abaniwealth(f): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2013
lie lie,dis is pure lie,......governor's wife Nooooooooooooo.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Deschil: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2013
I had heard Nigerians were wicked, I did not quite believe it till I read the replies to this post. The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked! Most of the respondents-particularly the females are even more wicked than the Governor himself; if he is guilty as charged. The Pull Her Down Syndrome is so bad that there is no call for investigation; they want her to remain in trauma because she got a position they do not and will never have. If Annie2gud is Tuface's wife please watch her posts, she is not a hater and that is why God honoured her amongst all of Tuface's baby mamas. What we wish for others God WILL MAKE HAPPEN FOR US.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2013
chalxdon: Point of correction- Sullivan was never a no-body. Other points maybe right but yyou can't say he was no-body. You know about his father??

Exactly . . .

Calling Sullivan a 'nobody' means he never knew the man . . .
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2013
litetias: Don't mean to sound callous but she should stay and enjoy all she bargained for. Nigerian girls just want to get married into wealth damning everything else. By the way if she's a graduate then she's a graduate of the Nigerian system because her grammar is so poor. Come on I could write better than that when I was in primary. #kinibigdealshebiyouwantmoney

So because she married into money she deserved to be abused both physically and psychologically undecided

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Tyche(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2013
chineloSA:

Why not. All I know is that I can never put in myself in a situation where I am financially powerless and dependent. I will walk into marriage with my power, if all comes to a push I will still leave with my power.

All depends on how you handle your situation in the beginning. Never will I leave my papa house without a clear plan. Whether I marry a Union Bank guy, a fisherman or a Governor of governors

Powerless to such an extent that I cannot walk away because I soley depend on one maggot? wink wink wink wink Financial inability makes woman stay in abusive relationships even if they want to walk away. It also exacerbate the abuse because the man knows you soley depend on him.

Am man is not my brother na!!!! We can be friends today and best of enemies tomorrow. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nne, talk is cheap. We know your type very well.

Onwebedi ihe ifu
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by pitipom: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2013
I'm amazed at how people rejoice at another's misfortune. This can happen to any1 so let's stop painting this like she deserves it.
For those that say she is a husband snatcher,home breaker,gold digger,married her friend's father etc,pls get your points right.
The first wife left when she could no longer tolerate Chime's infidelity,that was long before Clara came into the picture and before he became governor.

Clara is far older than sullivan's first
daughter who got married last year or so,and they were never friends.
I once attended an xmas party at Enugu governor's lodge with Chime and wife in attendance. She was dancing with the children,then came to whisper something to him. Chime who was smiling before raised his voice at her and waved her away angrily with a murderous expression on his face. She smiled and quietly walked away.
This happened twice and publicly too.
His Adulterous life and abominable paedophilic habit is an open secret in the state.
Let us then try and imagine the trauma that lady is passing through and cut her some slack.
And whoever feels he/she is without sin should be careful in casting stones lest they fall on them.

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by oduaboy1: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Asabeq: ....But they are better than yorubas who are adulterous in nature! Adultery is everywhere but yoruba own too much. An Igbo man will not forget the woman who started from scratch with him(coscharis always comes to my mind) but a yoruba man sees it as a chance to marry again and keep 'extras' outside his home. when he makes it.when he dies different concubines surface with kids to lay claims to properties.
(MIC boss a typical example)
I hope husband snatchers are learning and I pray she gets help soon if the report is true cuz those sahara reporters are crazy!

At least yorubas are better than your aboki paedophiles who derive pleasure in sticking their long snakes in 13 year old vaginass,moronic hausa person.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by write2obi(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2013
Techwriter: It's not an ethnicity thing any individual can be bad irrespective of his tribe. Advising single ladies to avoid Igbos is ignorance.
why are you even bothering your self? FELA and Sen Yerima, are igbos mtweeeeeee
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Pulchire(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2013
It saddens my heart indid that a young woman that is dis pretty would decide to mortagage her life to a man who is old enough to bring her pregnancy into this world just because of fame and fortune,and to these so called politicians who uses their stolen funds to entice young vunerable women into their traps,may God almighty have mercy on ur souls!cos some how,someday,same fate ll befall ur dautas,my advice to the woman in questn is to first beg God for forgiveneSs,cause she destroyed the home anoda woman laboured to build,then look for to solve the problem herself coz she brot it upon herself cos wat goes arond,comes arond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.