Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (61764 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
Kanwulia: Typical NIGERIAN MARRIAGE! Dead after the 'FIRST ISSUE'!!! cheesy
If you wannnto marry a husband. . . .NEVER FROM THE EASTERN OR WESTERN BLOCK!
At your own risk! grin

Anoda NL is about to commit SWEECIDE!

Watch out! cheesy

FYI, Eastern Block is the best in marriage.
Tested and Trusted, Undebatable

11 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by eluquenson(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
Simply a wicked husband undecided

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by o42austino(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
well, we in Enugu know that this is true to a great distance. firstly my Governor is a womanizer. He like sleeping with little girls from secondary sch and university, once he confirms ur a virgin and his the first that enters the holy land such babe will get a brand new car. The wife of the Governor fall out with his husband when the husband(the governor) slept with clara cousin which resulted to pregnancy on the clara cousins part, it is During that period that Clara developed Psychological problems which those doctors are treating. I have to state for a fact here, Clara was not the reason the Mr.Chime first wife left, It is a know fact that chime wife left him before chime entered politics and became the Attorney General of Enugu State so saying that clara took another womans home was very Wrong, i know Governor chime when he was nobody, he was staying at uwani Enugu then.

20 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Coldfeet(f): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Odiegwu!!! Nga'nga buru uzo! Odida esochie ya azu! Clara?? Ndo.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by dezemilov: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
She doesn't need human rights activist to save her. All she got to do is set part of the house on fire where she and her son will not be affected. When the fire service comes to quench the fire, isn't that a perfect time for her to butt out of that house? Even before Sullivan go shout "Catch am", she for don reach Onitsha going to Lagos.

No be me talk am o!

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
This story does not add up
or did I miss something? Is she on antipsychotic because she is mentally deranged? Is she not the first/only wife? What really is the reason for confinement? I thought the governor's daughter wedded some months ago. How comes she married him in 2008 and has a 4 year old son for him? A man who impregnated her has not slept with since 2008. Abeg, this story should be retold. I apportion no blame, only need explicit version of this tale of greed and woes.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
This story flies in the face of reason. The governor was abroad for umpteen months attending to his health problems. Why didn't she leave then? How difficult can it be for a governor's wife to leave the government house, even if it means doing so at all costs? The security guys certainly wouldn't kill her or forcibly restrain her if she creates a big scene and insists on leaving.

I think the woman and her husband are having serious issues, but I refuse to believe certain aspects of the story as narrated. In any case, I am always reluctant to believe a woman's account of things when these kinds of issues arise. They often add jara and fisi just to win sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ada Nri1: What did she expect, when she snatched him from his first wife? That same broom is now on her roof. Her younger sister even has a child for Chime which was the genesis of their problems. Na she sabi, Karma is a b!tch.

I thought they were already divorced before he married Clara

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by theripper3: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
There are 3 sides to this story.

Gov Chime's Side

Enugu First lady Clara's side

The TRUTH.

Woman matter pass superficial level to fit understand am.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
read it, but cant believe it. mayb because no one really lyks politicians in naija
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by simpleseyi: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
I hated this amebo sahara reporters until imPatience Jonathan went to church to confess that all the gossips that sahara reporters said about her are true, that she died and ressurected in a German hospital after she and her assistants have denied this several times.

Also recently, Stella Oduah confessed that all sahara reporters wrote about her spending 225 million like 225 kobo on cars is true but that she really needs the cars for security because Tinubu and APC and Yorubas are after her va-gi-na which is reserved for Uncle Jonah

After God, na Sahara Reporters I beleive next, why will I believe someone like Uncle Jonah who signed agreement with ASUU few years ago, but he is now telling us he cannot fulfil the agreement because he signed the agreement at gun point and secondly, he was under influence of ogogoro while negotiating.

20 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by sweetcheecks(f): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
Poor woman, may God send her help before this turns into a fatal situation. Amazingly, women are the one bashing another woman on this thread. I wonder oo, is it jealousy or are women just wired to self distruct Can't women stand and protect each other? Can't they become " THEIR SISTERS KEEPER"

This is a domestic abuse case, where are the women's rights groups? A high profile person like a governer should get everyone atleast investigating the allegations and not just leave as it is. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by soulglo: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
I believe the story. If a woman says she is trapped in her home and no one can actually say they have seen her by herself for years then I believe it. I am wondering though how this could be known and no one has done anything to help her. Anywhere else in the world there would be arrests made or at the very least an investigation. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Qbaba(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
Honestly,somehow,someway,anyhow,I don't want to attach any serious weight of believe to this report.Why?...report had it that she was alwas here and there when Chime was critically ill.Otherwise,it would have been her time for total freedom during his illness.You feel me?
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by chineloSA(f): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chineke meeeeeee!!!!!! If this is true, this is madness na shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The woman suffers, sexual abuse ( lack thereof), emotional abuse, community contact abuse, woman abuse, medical abuse, house abuse "ALL ABUSE"

Better stay in my papa house till I go die, than this abuse?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why is she scared if he disown the child ? undecided undecided undecided undecided

THREE MARRIAGE CARDINAL RULES FOR WOMAN
RULE NO 1 : Never surrender your power to any man instead take some powers from him
RULE NO 2 : Never ever ever ever surrender your financial power to any man
RULE NO 3 : Never make any man your Quasi God

If you leave by these rule, abuse will only be Nollywood movie to you.

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by frankyychiji(f): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
Reliably gathered that d babe was bonking one of the masters PA before she married the master. She was so pweety d master couldnt take his eyes off her and so d PA relinquished ownership. Many tot it was just for d nite but d master had tasted d sweetest apple of his life and had to marry her. Prolly she went back bonking her first love and word got out. If she is really under house arrest, cd be d master views her as security threath once out there and so d need to imprison her. But it is not rite. Let her go sir!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Ghadafy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
simpleseyi: I hated this amebo sahara reporters until imPatience Jonathan went to church to confess that all the gossips that sahara reporters said about her are true, that she died and ressurected in a German hospital after she and her assistants have denied this several times.

Also recently, Stella Oduah confessed that all sahara reporters wrote about her spending 225 million like 225 kobo on cars is true but that she really needs the cars for security because Tinubu and APC and Yorubas are after her va-gi-na which is reserved for Uncle Jonah

After God, na Sahara Reporters I beleive next, why will I believe someone like Uncle Jonah who signed agreement with ASUU few years ago, but he is now telling us he cannot fulfil the agreement because he signed the agreement at gun point and secondly, he was under influence of ogogoro while negotiating.

Are you serious bro? Lol..
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Sgtkoselupa: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
the governor may have become impotent.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by TwinTiger: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
I bet u,this girl D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wire outside.how can sullinwa wey like pussy hate this fine chik like dt?she obviously has stepped on his toes.she didn't tell us who D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ service her engine since sullinwa D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sick abroad.well d Oga no say if she go out guys go rush her unto IGM.so dts why she is on house arrest.lolz.......womanizer + moneylover=psychiatric lmao
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Jman06(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
She must stay oo!No where to run to...lmao,she wanted to marry governor naw,for better for worse.when madam clara came and snatched governor chime from his first wife she 4got that nemesis is a sure bet to evil doers.Karma is truly a naughty lady!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by madridsta007(m): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
SaharaRUMOURporters and their rumors again...

When will this campaign and calumny against Ndi Igbo end? Since Enugu Airport became an International Airport, International certain particular news media have waged a sustained war against Ndi Igbo.

1. First of all, the premeditated attack on Stella Oduah, which Dele Sobowale warned us in February, 2013 it would happen. It intensified since Enugu International Airport was internationalised.

2. They reported that the Enugu State Governor was terminally ill and at one point, had died in India where he was receiving treatment. Suddenly the 'dead' governor resurrects and comes back to life back in his seat as Governor.

3. Then we were told by Premium Times that Enugu is the most unsafe state in Nigeria. A state that the US State Department released a statement in July stating its safety for its diplomats. The states where Boko Haram operates, Borno, Yobe, Kano suddenly becomes 'Safe', by Premium Times.

4. And now, they bring out a so-called domestic information about the household of the governor, an information without proof, without veracity...

This has become a bit naive and pedestrian. Surely SaharaRUMOURporters, Punch, Vanguard, The Nation and Premium Times can do better?

7 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
We hear you! So what do you want us to do now? Mtsheeeew!!! Family matter for family married people!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by crackhouse(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
she want to become first lady, I am sure that baby was used to get at Chime so he can marry her.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by dhebor258: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
Easyfren: This story does not add up
or did I miss something? Is she on antipsychotic because she is mentally deranged? Is she not the first/only wife? What really is the reason for confinement? I thought the governor's daughter wedded some months ago. How comes she married him in 2008 and has a 4 year old son for him? A man who impregnated her has not slept with since 2008. Abeg, this story should be retold. I apportion no blame, only need explicit version of this tale of greed and woes.
..guy plz go bak nd read again..am sure no nairalander gats tym 2 start explainin 2 u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.