Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram (13651 Views)

Fbi Reveals 16 Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their worth In Usa. / African Union Calls For 7,500-Strong Force To Fight Boko Haram / Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2013
Make d attacks stop
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by mojeer678: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2013
CROWÉ:

You know. I hate people who blame others for their failures so much. There is 4 times as much oil in the UAE as there is in Nigeria yet the west never sabotaged them for their own gain nor are they keeping them poor and underdeveloped for the purposes of oil theft. Until you stop throwing mindless blame around ad making dumb excuses for your dustbin of a country it will remain a dust bin.

Excuse me?

Have you heard of a country called Iraq?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2013
with all the spy allegations ? do we have leaders with brain at all

Anyways, we need to talk to Edward Snowden and Julian Assanje on this issue first. they know better and can advice us.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by donPhill(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2013
bold step #fresh iska!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by skyscraperTM(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2013
Nothing is going to change
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2013
CROWÉ:

I have no idea what you mean by that.

Spying, cell-tracking, activity-monitoring etc. using more advanced technology than we are currently using. They have more experience in these things since they've tasted terrorism first hand severally.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Nokio1: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2013
why FBI and CIA when you can get OMBATSE naw naw?
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by juman(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2013
gerald09: MIIISSTAKEEE!!!! People it is known world wide that the United States Of America is d devil, they never give anything with out taking ur soul.

grin grin

You are funny. America is like that.

But the FBI, CIA etc were reported to be in nigeria since 2011 without any good result. grin
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by mojeer678: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2013
nerodenero: Nigeria should be very careful with who they collaborate with on security issues.Just imagine collaborating with the instigators or sponsors of bokoharam while seeking solution to end the bastards,that will be a disaster.Inasmuch as I know that USA is the worst hit when it comes to terrorism,we just cant throw caution to the wind.We need to tread softly lest we expose ourselves unnecessarily.

Too late for that sentimental wish. If Germany, France, Spain and the rest of Europe have been spied on for so long and their leaders have been bugged 24/7 since God knows how long, what kind of exposure are you then trying to prevent when everything about Nigeria and all Nigerian 'leaders', past, present and even future have files on them, your so-called secrets are fully known to Shell and Exxonmobil not to now talk of the US govt and other govts worth their salt?

Keep the delusion of sovereignty of the 'giant of afrika' in place as you can't even begin to imagine how the penetration is full, total and complete!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by size38: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2013
FBI and CIA should collaborate with Nigeria in fighting official corruption and not Boko Haram. because it was massive official corruption in nigeria that gave birth to Boko Haram, Mend, Massob, Egbesu, Opc etc
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by KKImoh: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2013
CROWÉ: lol. The FBI is basically federal police, last I checked Nigeria is not American soil, FBI cannot operate here.
, i tell u 9ja na wash
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by AkoloPeters(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2013
I think US Technology & Expertise are welcome cos Nigeria's security needs adequate intelligence training n capacity building to b in line wit modern day security tactics & global best practices.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by mojeer678: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2013
Jbluv55:

Spying, cell-tracking, activity-monitoring etc. using more advanced technology than we are currently using. They have more experience in these things since they've tasted terrorism first hand severally.

You're talking about the grand-daddies of terrorism and you don't know it. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by juman(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2013
size38: FBI and CIA should collaborate with Nigeria in fighting official corruption and not Boko Haram. because it was massive official corruption in nigeria that gave birth to Boko Haram, Mend, Massob, Egbesu, Opc etc

You are sooo right. The senseless corruption brought up all the kinds of problems we have in the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by juman(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2013
K.K Imoh:
, i tell u 9ja na wash

grin

Nah wash
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by mojeer678: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2013
aguiyi: with all the spy allegations ? do we have leaders with brain at all

Anyways, we need to talk to Edward Snowden and Julian Assanje on this issue first. they know better and can advice us.

You mean you don't know that Edward and Julian are intelligence assets carrying out their masters' assignments?

You think you can just spill classified secrets, embarrass the most powerful state in the world and you just walk around, relishing the fame and still be breathing in God's fresh air? Come on!!!

There're really naive folks here on NL undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2013
emmysenior: I think it's only a matter of time before their military bases becomes present in parts of Nigeria.

So, even the over 1trillion naira security vote can't stop them?

Imperialism things...

1. Some conspiracy theories says the CIA is aiding the BH to destabilize Nigeria, so as to give the USA the path to actualizing their neo-colonialism agenda on the Nigerian soil.

If I'm not mistaken, their intervention in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan etc did not make those places peaceful.

2. On the other hand, this type of info. is supposed to classified.
I wonder what they aim to achieve by making this known to the public.

Well, let's watch and see.
@bolded 1 I may accept that the CIA/FBI may truly have interests in Nigeria but I don't think the Conspiracy Theories that they are BH sponsors are true.

@bolded 2 I agree but you kno how the average Nigerian mentality is. When it seems to people that they are not doing anything then they quickly look for smtn to publicize to impress those same people and to shut them up.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by oaroloye(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2013
Mohammed Abubakar is either mentally retarded, or else the most stupid mole in the history of espionage.

He should be removed from office, immediately, and put on trial for TREASON.

The average Nigerian will not understand my alarm. I grew up force-fed Police, Military, and Spy lore, and have a working knowledge of how the system works.

When the CIA went public in 1973, after PUBLICLY denying that they existed for 20 years- I mean, that at that time, ANYBODY who said that the CIA really existed was denounced as a FOOL, a MAD PERSON, an INDIAN HEMP-SMOKING CONSPIRACY-NUT.

TODAY people talk about them like they were a real as the PHCN! (They MUST exist- our Bills are going SOMEWHERE. Little or no evidence to show for it, yes, but...!)

This article in (I think it was the SUNDAY SKETCH) said that THE CIA HAS A LIBRARY OF EVERY SPY NOVEL IN THE WORLD.

If someone writes a Spy Novel, somewhere in the World, IT ENDS UP THERE.

I bet you that the SSS has NO DIRECTIVE ordering its staff to READ SPY NOVELS- with a view to LEARNING TECHNIQUES their authors diligently researched.

I bet anything that Mohammed Abubakar's staff have NEVER READ SHERLOCK HOLMES, nor HERCULES POIROT. Then, if you ask him whether HE knows about them, and HE PRETENDS HE HAS NOT, all the middle steps of procedure should be summarily omitted, and he placed in MAXIMUM DETENTION.

Yesterday.

The FIRST QUESTION I would ask Mohammed Abubakar is:

Sir! ARE YOU AWARE OF "OPERATION AJAX?"

All readers who require proof of my sanity should immediately GOOGLE the following terms:

"OPERATION AJAX" site: CIA.GOV

and come back here, and tell us about what you found.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by vislabraye(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2013
I'm not sure how the CIA will help. We need good intelligence network. We should be able to infiltrate BH group and gather information.
There other part is political. Find out who are the sponsors of BH and slaughter them. QED.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Our security officers and agencies re outdated they need to be upgraded I just pity the north the us would not set there feet in the north part of Nigeria they would just build a station which they can use to launch drones to the north SO BOKORAHRAM BEWARE Of DRONES strike
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by mariong(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2013
gerald09: MIIISSTAKEEE!!!! People it is known world wide that the United States Of America is d devil, they never give anything with out taking ur soul.
What will they take that is worst than the ravaging Boko Haramism in this country? Anyways, i don't see them coming, the essence of the collabo i think is for them to help us with logistics, intelligence and arms.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by McLuhan(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2013
Dear friend, we have nothing to lose by seeking the assistance of countries whose security apparatuses are more advanced than ours. For so long we have been grappling with the menace of Boko Haram. Anything that can help rid us of this scourge is, in my opinion, fair game. As a matter of fact, I believe that religious fundamentalism and its attendant evils constitute the greatest challenge to global peace in the 21st century. To combat this threat, governments all over the world will need to overcome their differences and cooperate with each other in intelligence gathering, in judicial processes and the prevention of impunity, and in social work aimed at de-indoctrinating and de-radicalising former jihadists and fundamentalists. I only hope world leaders will appreciate the urgency of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Dee60: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2013
Can we get FBI and CIA to also assist to fight corruption in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Youngsage: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2013
I thot Oga Jona once said : "Our men are ON TOP of the situation, and Boko Haram will soon be a thing of the past"?
Why the international collabo, abi the men(police, soldier, army, olopa, sss, rrs, etc) no reach handle Boko men?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2013
When it comes to the USA intervening in Nigeria, I don't like it at all, they should steer clear of Nigeria. All the countries they intervened on has no peace ever since then
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Timijohn: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]I think the collaboration should not be seeking for physical but technical and technological support. They should assist us in tracking those dogs. BUT everything they suggest should be screened thoroughly. We should not just close our eyes and throw ourselves into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Gifted4all(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2013
Those guys are like d devil they gv wit d rite hand nd tk wit d left.lets tackle oue problem ourselves nd leave dis white men alone
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Gmike2rule(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2013
Useless effort. They ve'nt police corruption, they ve'nt police education's and economic's problem; they wan police boko haram. they ve'nt wasted our resources enough.. Now they are ready to sell this country's sovereignty also.. I dey laugh!! God help us oooo
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jobig(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2013
some issues are suppose to be secret,expect more boko bomb.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2013
CROWÉ: lol. The FBI is basically federal police, last I checked Nigeria is not American soil, FBI cannot operate here.
mumu, they ain't coming down here. Read the post again and again till you understand it. SMH
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by ABsI1: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Lawee007: y u no shake ur butt?
shaking my butt and my dangling instrument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / Dele Momodu Honored With A Doctorate Degree By A Ghanaian University / EFCC Begins Search For Abdulrasheed Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.