Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram (13653 Views)

Fbi Reveals 16 Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their worth In Usa. / African Union Calls For 7,500-Strong Force To Fight Boko Haram / Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Panzastrip(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
THEY ARE COMING TO SPY ON US. SPY SPY SPY SPY. THE SPY WHO LOVE ME... angry
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by slimtoy: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na today? I beg tell us something we haven't heard before
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Crixina(f): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Heliesha:
maybe buh one fin i know his anyfin America comes with great opposition am sure we dont want to be a known ally of the U.S,we ave arguably the best or one of the best foot soldiers in the world we dont need them to tell us how to maintain peace or kill the Boko-ram members our soldiers ave proved it with U.N abroad so hence dont see d need of us plying trade with people seekin after their own benefits.lets finish what we've started with pride and respect not owing anyone a damn favour
I wanted to disagree with you,but the truth is too white not to be obvious.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Eigegejames(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
If i where the president of Nigeria i would have enlisted more army to solve this problem as it was stated in few days ago not from other country.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Danmas: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=Jbluv55]
Ur analysis is quite funny.......[
and your's?]
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by eben28(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
I think the move by the IGP is a good one but towards a wrong direction.
A good one because he considers the fact that intelligence is needed to end the problem. Intelligence works with wisdom and as you know, wisdom is the principal thing in any situation of life. So, thats a good idea.
In a wrong direction because, I believe that an indigenious art is needed to tackle this menace. We dont expect the CIAs and other foreign agencies to come into the country for this mission because, they may use the opportunity to exploit other areas as well.
The IGP shud only use the CIAs and the likes for consultation purposes.
I suggest that we establish a solid inteligence agency in our country with services equivalent to that of the CIAs. They will work hand in hand with the JTF and the SSS. This Intelligence will mingle with the people to single out every information that will help entangle every move made by d enemy.
Sighed!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by sweetgala(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Really bad idea, Nigeria's integrity and sovereignty would be abused. The CIA is in charge of US drone programme.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by alnaijiri(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm calling for a citizen's arrest of the responsible party for the crime of treason: inviting an occupying force to Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by dinggle: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nigerians need to be careful, do not allow Americans into Nigeria!...look at Iraq and Afgan, Gej is affraid, give us a stronger president and Boko Haram will terminate its-self. If we must need any outside assistance pls look the Chinese or Russian way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
eben28: I think the move by the IGP is a good one but towards a wrong direction.
A good one because he considers the fact that intelligence is needed to end the problem. Intelligence works with wisdom and as you know, wisdom is the principal thing in any situation of life. So, thats a good idea.
In a wrong direction because, I believe that an indigenious art is needed to tackle this menace. We dont expect the CIAs and other foreign agencies to come into the country for this mission because, they may use the opportunity to exploit other areas as well.
The IGP shud only use the CIAs and the likes for consultation purposes.
I suggest that we establish a solid inteligence agency in our country with services equivalent to that of the CIAs. They will work hand in hand with the JTF and the SSS. This Intelligence will mingle with the people to single out every information that will help entangle every move made by d enemy.
Sighed!
Nice smiley
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
dinggle: Nigerians need to be careful, do not allow Americans into Nigeria!...look at Iraq and Afgan, Gej is affraid, give us a stronger president and Boko Haram will terminate its-self. If we must need any outside assistance pls look the Chinese or Russian way.
LOL @bolded......but com to think of it I think the government us already looking 'the Chinese way'.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by CROWE: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Jbluv55:

Spying, cell-tracking, activity-monitoring etc. using more advanced technology than we are currently using. They have more experience in these things since they've tasted terrorism first hand severally.

You are talking about America as a whole, not the FBI. The FBI like I have already said are a glorified police force, they pursue criminals and solve crimes, that things talked about here have nothing to do with the FBI. If you kill people in Maine, it is Maine Police Departments job but once you cross into Massachusetts and commit your crime in more than one state, one police force cannot cross into another states jurisdiction so they give your case to the FBI, simple as that, national police. Things like spying, counter intelligence and terrorism is the job of the CIA, NSA, Homeland Security etc.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
morgan22: There is a mistake somewhere here!!!!!!!! Our problem is not FBI or CIA, Our problem is inability to handle information we have at hand, inability to manage the little intelligent information/report we even gathered is our issue. Come to think of it, Boko boyz will get the so called intellingent reports before the security Officers. So even if Obama himself gather the intelligent reports and hand it over to the IG and co, Boko boyz will be the next to get the info/report before security Officers. So boko boyz will always utilize the report, prepare and take cover before our dear security officers PLAN to use the report. so tell me how the reports can be effective? so tell me how the boko boyz with the same intelligent reports and better machines gunz can be cracked down? we better tell ourselves the truth so we can find a lasting solution to our problems.
Well I guess plenty go to school but its up to each n everyone what he does with the knowledge he got from school.
Its left to those @d helms of affairs to decide how they utilize the intelligence reports they get. But we will be watching.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
CROWÉ:

You are talking about America as a whole, not the FBI. The FBI like I have already said are a glorified police force, they pursue criminals and solve crimes, that things talked about here have nothing to do with the FBI. If you kill people in Maine, it is Maine Police Departments job but once you cross into Massachusetts and commit your crime in more than one state, one police force cannot cross into another states jurisdiction so they give your case to the FBI, simple as that, national police. Things like spying, counter intelligence and terrorism is the job of the CIA, NSA, Homeland Security etc.
Ur point is quite noted but that was FBI of then. After 9/11 things changed-FBI changed and here is wat I culled from their website :

You know that FBI agents, intel analysts, and bomb techs work 24/7 within our nation’s borders to prevent terrorist attacks. But what you may not know is this: we do the same overseas, working right alongside American military forces in war zones around the globe.
It’s all part of our post 9/11 mission to use the full sweep of our investigative and intelligence capabilities to prevent terrorist attacks, wherever U.S. citizens or interests are threatened.
In a Veterans Day speech in the Virginia suburbs on Saturday, Dr. Louis Blazy—one of our top
information technology execs and a veteran himself—described this new world where we work shoulder-to-shoulder with military personnel on the front lines to fight terror.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2006/november/vets111106

Note the bolded.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by NAJALYN: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is a step in the right direction.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by NAJALYN: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is a step in the right direction.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by CERKEYNAH: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Who are d FBI, CIA and Boko Haram? ~ they are all terrorist, dy used dem 2 ploy attacks and also used dem 2 investigate it. We shld be very careful in Nigeria not 2 allow fbi n cia 2 our affairs. The Jtf are capable n I pray NIGERIA will be @ peace again wt a very pious n great leader.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2013
Nokio1: why FBI and CIA when you can get OMBATSE naw naw?

OMBATSE? Care to explain what you mean sir?
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2013
size38: FBI and CIA should collaborate with Nigeria in fighting official corruption and not Boko Haram. because it was massive official corruption in nigeria that gave birth to Boko Haram, Mend, Massob, Egbesu, Opc etc
I agree with the bolded 100%.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2013
USA is the worst. They are so intelligent that they can collapse nigeria because you can never know what they have in mind but i know they have hand in the crisis going on in nigeria. They do their things secretly to the extent that it is time to take over. They are full of deceits, most especially their government. Don't ever believe anything the americans tell you coz they never have good things in their mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2013
McLuhan:
Dear friend, we have nothing to lose by seeking the assistance of countries whose security apparatuses are more advanced than ours. For so long we have been grappling with the menace of Boko Haram. Anything that can help rid us of this scourge is, in my opinion, fair game. As a matter of fact, I believe that religious fundamentalism and its attendant evils constitute the greatest challenge to global peace in the 21st century. To combat this threat, governments all over the world will need to overcome their differences and cooperate with each other in intelligence gathering, in judicial processes and the prevention of impunity, and in social work aimed at de-indoctrinating and de-radicalising former jihadists and fundamentalists. I only hope world leaders will appreciate the urgency of the situation.
Well said. smiley
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by mojeer678: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Relax bro...if operation ajax freaks you out about one of many covert CIA ops, i can guarantee you know nothing about the agency.
What the CIA has done to this world, can only be comprehendable and made know when Jesus comes.

When you also realise that the CIA is just the most notorious and attention diverting arm of the intelligence octopus with other vicious tentacles hidden frm sight, well almost, now that agencies like NSA, NRO, and other alphabet soup organisations outsourced to and contracted out are now popping out from the woodwork and enjoying the limelight like the ole bad CIA, then you know that you don't know anything about these agencies except what THEY want you to know, which are mostly disinfo.

The 'disclosures' being made by Snowden seem to be a sort of in fighting between these agencies as well as a coup against certain vested and entrenched interests in the industrial-academic-military complex a.k.a. secret government.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2013
oluwacjay:

If I were d C In C, I wld arrest d IGP 4 leakin classified info 2 d public. Dnt knw Y ngrn armed forces can't shut up wit classified detail. Dats ow I hrd d oda day on d news dat d army is taken new steps 2 combat BH. Abi is dis a leak of intel to d BH members? Anyways we both knw wat 2 do, involvin d whole world into our Biz mite nt solve. I even got a hold of a document wch incriminates d CIA in activities of BH. Wit all dis deir spyin scandal, its clear d US's paranoia 4 world control is limitless.
This isn't a leak of Intel IMO coz the strategies n tactics to be used haven't bin publicized(@least not yet). smiley

@bolded what sorta document cud dat be?
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jbluv55(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2013
xyuche: this is the problem with Nigeria, must we disclose our plans with the public before we take action. May God help us

@bolded NO. Its because most of our so-called leaders crave for recognition and unnecessary attention - a cover-up for their inadequacies. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Bpriest(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2013
Nooooooooo , please nooooo, mujahideen from all over the world will start trooping in Nigeria. Biko no , let's seek help from our neighbors .no western troops on our soil, Naijans b wise
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by NAJALYN: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
This is long overdue. Nigeria is not equipped to tackle the boko haram problem. We certainly need assistance and we cant shy away from that.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by NAJALYN: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
This is long overdue. Nigeria is not equipped to tackle the boko haram problem. We certainly need assistance and we cant shy away from that. We have lost too many lives and more are dying.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by jpphilips(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
CROWÉ:

you again!!!

so you think that is the only thing FBI does? if not crowe who else? my granny sent her regards grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by sparkleboy(m): 1:06am On Oct 31, 2013
Drone strike victims' exclusive interview with Al Jazeera

Watch the video here: http://ow.ly/qkZ4z

A Pakistani family affected by US led drone-attacks traveled more than 6,000 miles to testify before US Congress Tuesday. This was the first time members of Congress heard stories from victims of a US drone attack, however, of the 535 Congress members, only five were in attendance.
[b][/b]This is a result of U.S influence in a country..... i hope we don`t become another middle east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Shifts National Convention Date / Gbajabiamila Arrives Uganda For Parliamentary Conference (photos) / APC Is Notorious For Lies, Says Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.