Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram (13652 Views)

Fbi Reveals 16 Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their worth In Usa. / African Union Calls For 7,500-Strong Force To Fight Boko Haram / Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by isalegan2: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2013
This mofo Abdul-Retardeen just sold us back into slavery. To the Great Satan! Abu Ghraib-style interview techniques on your neighbours is on the way.

So this is what the Yanks demanded of him just for a silly little stop-n-kissarse of Oboma in the New York hotel?
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Youngpo413: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2013
FBI,CIA,S.W.A.T,LAPD,NYCP,SCOTLAND YARD,UNDER COVERS,SPIES....abeg IG,contact all of them,make them come fight boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2013
WE MIGHT AS WELL SELL THIS ACCURSED COUNTRY
HAND OVER THE RUNNING TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER
THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY IS NOT THAT WE LACK THE CAPACITY
WE LACK THE WILL POWERR TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT
THIS ATTITUDE IS PREVALENT ALL OVER FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM
SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by mariong(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2013
AB$I:
shaking my butt and my dangling instrument
choi! In public? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by eluquenson(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2013
So that his visit will not be for fun alone, mumu IG

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by trolling(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2013
How can you seek help from people who create and thrive on terror, it seems you guys don't know these agencies
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by victorv12(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Before we know it, our cyberspace will be monitored...eavesdropping and other CIA ish will be surrounded with it. Atleast, they will be able to keep tabs on our greedy politicians as their bargain cheap to exploit us the more! This is not about the Boko Haram insurgents, it's about having gains over some vital informations regarding Nigerians and making sure our currency is worthless. Our neo-colonial leaders will sell us out one day.

The American state said Nigeria will cease to exist by 2015. Presently, Nigerians are getting to see the signals. Thesame people are the one funding Al-Qaeda and other terror cells in Syria. I hope they've not hijacked our enemies. Because the CIA can use our terrorist organization to destabilize the country to pursue their crazy interests. If they have this agenda, our people will suffer! It's for them to share money to Azari Dokubo and some Niger Delta Militants, including the Bokos... the rest is history!
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by John1305(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na Jack Bauer go still come finish una.. coolNa Jack Bauer go still come finish una..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by linearity: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
CROWÉ: lol. The FBI is basically federal police, last I checked Nigeria is not American soil, FBI cannot operate here.

Yes they can...they come to Nigeria to train the counter terrorism arm of the Nigerian Police and also accompany them them to raids, etc to bring home and demo the training with real life event.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Tajsagay(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Heliesha: not sure i want the U.S here coming would probably turn nigeria to a war zone.they will come to publicity along with the islamist opposition who will probably come to assist the boko haram guyz

Jbluv55:
Ur analysis is quite funny.......

stupid is the right word!
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Goldenheart(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Jack Beur Things.... Oya now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by morgan22: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
There is a mistake somewhere here!!!!!!!! Our problem is not FBI or CIA, Our problem is inability to handle information we have at hand, inability to manage the little intelligent information/report we even gathered is our issue. Come to think of it, Boko boyz will get the so called intellingent reports before the security Officers. So even if Obama himself gather the intelligent reports and hand it over to the IG and co, Boko boyz will be the next to get the info/report before security Officers. So boko boyz will always utilize the report, prepare and take cover before our dear security officers PLAN to use the report. so tell me how the reports can be effective? so tell me how the boko boyz with the same intelligent reports and better machines gunz can be cracked down? we better tell ourselves the truth so we can find a lasting solution to our problems.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by loswhite(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
nerodenero: Nigeria should be very careful with who they collaborate with on security issues.Just imagine collaborating with the instigators or sponsors of bokoharam while seeking solution to end the bastards,that will be a disaster.Inasmuch as I know that USA is the worst hit when it comes to terrorism,we just cant throw caution to the wind.We need to tread softly lest we expose ourselves unnecessarily.
and do u have any proof to this claim

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by oluwacjay: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
emmysenior: I think it's only a matter of time before their military bases becomes present in parts of Nigeria.

So, even the over 1trillion naira security vote can't stop them?

Imperialism things...

Some conspiracy theories says the CIA is aiding the BH to destabilize Nigeria, so as to give the USA the path to actualizing their neo-colonialism agenda on the Nigerian soil.

If I'm not mistaken, their intervention in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan etc did not make those places peaceful.

On the other hand, this type of info. is supposed to be classified.
I wonder what they aim to achieve by making this known to the public.

Well, let's watch and see.

If I were d C In C, I wld arrest d IGP 4 leakin classified info 2 d public. Dnt knw Y ngrn armed forces can't shut up wit classified detail. Dats ow I hrd d oda day on d news dat d army is taken new steps 2 combat BH. Abi is dis a leak of intel to d BH members? Anyways we both knw wat 2 do, involvin d whole world into our Biz mite nt solve. I even got a hold of a document wch incriminates d CIA in activities of BH. Wit all dis deir spyin scandal, its clear d US's paranoia 4 world control is limitless.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by judedwriter(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Waste of time! As long as poverty nd unemployment reigns in 9ja, those boko boys will keep reproducing like mosquito eggs in stagnant water.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
oaroloye: Mohammed Abubakar is either mentally retarded, or else the most stupid mole in the history of espionage.

He should be removed from office, immediately, and put on trial for TREASON.

The average Nigerian will not understand my alarm. I grew up force-fed Police, Military, and Spy lore, and have a working knowledge of how the system works.

When the CIA went public in 1973, after PUBLICLY denying that they existed for 20 years- I mean, that at that time, ANYBODY who said that the CIA really existed was denounced as a FOOL, a MAD PERSON, an INDIAN HEMP-SMOKING CONSPIRACY-NUT.

TODAY people talk about them like they were a real as the PHCN! (They MUST exist- our Bills are going SOMEWHERE. Little or no evidence to show for it, yes, but...!)

This article in (I think it was the SUNDAY SKETCH) said that THE CIA HAS A LIBRARY OF EVERY SPY NOVEL IN THE WORLD.

If someone writes a Spy Novel, somewhere in the World, IT ENDS UP THERE.

I bet you that the SSS has NO DIRECTIVE ordering its staff to READ SPY NOVELS- with a view to LEARNING TECHNIQUES their authors diligently researched.

I bet anything that Mohammed Abubakar's staff have NEVER READ SHERLOCK HOLMES, nor HERCULES POIROT. Then, if you ask him whether HE knows about them, and HE PRETENDS HE HAS NOT, all the middle steps of procedure should be summarily omitted, and he placed in MAXIMUM DETENTION.

Yesterday.

The FIRST QUESTION I would ask Mohammed Abubakar is:

Sir! ARE YOU AWARE OF "OPERATION AJAX?"

All readers who require proof of my sanity should immediately GOOGLE the following terms:

"OPERATION AJAX" site: CIA.GOV

and come back here, and tell us about what you found.

Relax bro...if operation ajax freaks you out about one of many covert CIA ops, i can guarantee you know nothing about the agency.
What the CIA has done to this world, can only be comprehendable and made know when Jesus comes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by darnley16(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
gerald09: MIIISSTAKEEE!!!! People it is known world wide that the United States Of America is d devil, they never give anything with out taking ur soul.
na wa 4 u oh
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Dannylux: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Jack Bauer grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by darnley16(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
AB$I:
shaking my butt and my dangling instrument
hahahaha I love nigerian people :')
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by didfy: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Jerryjat(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
It tink... It should be Jack Baure of CTU.... Or d entire CTU crew self...

Instead of dis CIA and FBI.... And co...

My thought though...
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by zynzyn(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Jbluv55: In an attempt to stop the insecurity that is being posed to Nigeria by the Boko Haram Sect, the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mohammed Abubakar, has sought for collaboration with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), New York Police Department, United Nations and other United States security agencies.

The Inspector General of Police who has been on a working visit to the United States since last week told Nigeria's officials at the embassy in Washington, DC at a briefing that his meetings with various security agencies in America were aimed at achieving the required support from the international security agencies and other multilateral bodies, particularly in the area of intelligence gathering, intelligence sharing, exchange programmes, combating terrorism, peace-keeping operations and capacity building,
especially on training, manpower and infrastructural development for the Nigeria Police Force.

He said that he believed that insecurity would become a forgotten phase in Nigeria with the new collaboration of the the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), New York Police Department, United Nations and other United States security agencies.

Saying that the security challenges that Nigeria is facing today is applicable to all countries in the world, Abubakar noted that the federal government was doing greatly to ensure that the country becomes very safe for both its citizens and foreigners.

He however urged Nigerian living in the United States to ensure that they come home to join force with the Nigerian government in the government's efforts to make the country a crime-free nation. IG Abubakar pressed further that his working visit and meetings with United States security chiefs had given him a vast
knowledge on how to make Nigeria free in the hands of Boko Haram's terrorists.

He also made it known that all the security
agencies that he met both in New York and
Washington, DC had pledged their supports and collaboration to ensure that Boko Haram and other terrorist group do not have a place to stay in Nigeria.

His words: "My meetings went very well, I sought better ways of collaboration between the US security and the Nigerian security, even the Nigerian government as a whole.
We had meetings that have to do with sharing of intelligence information and support for fighting crimes and criminality in the world particularly terrorism.

On the issue of state police, the Inspector-General said that he was against the idea from the beginning because he was aware that some state governors would surely use the agency, if created, to intimidate their opponents. He added that this would cause more security problems for the country.

On the allegation that some senior police officers want to sell the new police uniforms to junior officers, the police chief said: "You cannot sell any police uniform because there are lots of things surrounding it which i will not even have to disclose because it has security implication on it. So it is not possible for any officer to sell the
new uniform, and if you see anyone selling it, then you have to know that he is selling the fake ones".

On the report that policemen have been
preventing members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) from embarking on protests in some states in Nigeria, IG Abubakar said that there was no way any police could stop people from embarking on any peaceful protest.

http://leadership.ng/news/281013/ig-seeks-collaboration-fbi-cia-combat-boko-haram

After thousands of people have been butchered,

After months of foolish pride and bragado towards United States,

They are now coming to terms with the fact that our security apparatus is too porous and archaic to handle an organized and determined terrorist organization!!
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by LadyH(f): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
emmysenior: I think it's only a matter of time before their military bases becomes present in parts of Nigeria.

So, even the over 1trillion naira security vote can't stop them?

Imperialism things...

Some conspiracy theories says the CIA is aiding the BH to destabilize Nigeria, so as to give the USA the path to actualizing their neo-colonialism agenda on the Nigerian soil.

If I'm not mistaken, their intervention in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan etc did not make those places peaceful.

On the other hand, this type of info. is supposed to be classified.
I wonder what they aim to achieve by making this known to the public.

Well, let's watch and see.
+100000000000000

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Panzastrip(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
That is good, but i hope they don't spy on the good citizens.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Flooerin(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nigeria should stop seeking sympathy with this BH issue. The people raised issues which are yet 2 b resolved. Afterall,they have settled d boys from d creek. Why not settled d desert boys?It should b vice versa. Yaradua gave amnesty 2 d creek boys,Jonathan should give it 2 d desert boys shikena.
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by xyuche: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
this is the problem with Nigeria, must we disclose our plans with the public before we take action. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by IYANGBALI: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
what is FBI?
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
xyuche: this is the problem with Nigeria, must we disclose our plans with the public before we take action. May God help us
It is called penny wish pounds foolish
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by ooshinibos: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
this INFO should not be in the media ....now You have given boko h updated info ..NIGERIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
IYA NGBALI: It is called penny wish pounds foolish

Penny WISH....Pounds FOOLISH....ISH ISH

I dont mean to riddicule your typo, but the ISH is funny
Re: Nigeria, FBI, CIA To Fight Boko-haram by omenka(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
The question these dumb leaders of ours should be asking themselves is, has the United States' military intervention anywhere in the world made that place any safer

If anything, they would rather work towards making their prediction of Nigeria ceasing to be a single entity come 2015.

Jonathan and his band of circus performers are gradually ceding the sovereignty of this country to foreigners! Should anything happen, they should be held responsible!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Government Provides Free Train Service For Sallah / Northerners, What Are Your International Achievements For Nigeria? / FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.