Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit (2059 Views)

Osinbajo And Malami In Turf War Over $1.3billion Malabu Scam - Premium Times / The Coming War Over Fulani / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by ochejoseph(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
The Edo State
government has denied hosting Big Brother
Africa winner Dillish. According to a statement
from Prince Kassim Afegbu, Special Adviser to
the Governor on Media, the reports are false as
“ the Governor’s daily routines which are
usually available for public consumption and
can be confirmed from the Protocol
Department of the Governor’s Office or
Government House.”
However foremost Nigerian blogger, Linda
Ikeji countered the claim, stating that
technically Dillish did not visit Governor
Oshiomole in an official capacity but did so in a
private capacity.
Ikeji said, “So there’s a press statement from
Edo State government denying hosting BBA
winner, Dillish, last weekend. Well, they kinda
have a point…they can say the government
didn’t host her, but Governor Adams
Oshiomhole hosted her…and that’s fact! She
wasn’t hosted at the government house, but
the governor’s private house in Edo state.
“Dillish and a few other girls were there on
Saturday October 19th (for those wondering
why she didn’t make an appearance at Selly’s
party in Abuja that day) and I have the low
down of everything that went down but I will
leave all that out because after all said and
done, Gov Oshimhole is a single man. I can also
tell you one thing for free, Dillish gave a
condition for accepting the invitation..she
would only pay a courtesy visit and nothing
more. All parties agreed!”
Ikeji pointed out that the response from the
Government was not completely true.
The statement from Edo State Government is
found below:
EDO STATE GOVERNMENT DID NOT HOST
BBA’S DILLISH.
Our attention has been drawn to a news report
in Daily Independent of Friday, October 25,
2013, where one Mr. Eddie Iroh was quoted as
expressing displeasure on a rumoured hosting
of Dillish, the winner of Big Brother Africa. In
the said report, Eddie Iroh was said to have
“condemned the Governor for spending state’s
funds so recklessly”.
The report added that “ the likes of Governors
Oshiomhole, Fashola and Dickson who are in
the habit of dipping their hands into public
funds on such ventures should have known
that in civilized climes, such celebrations were
funded from the Governors’pockets and not
public funds”. How libelous!
From the above, it is obvious that Mr. Eddie
Iroh is suffering from brain wave. First, it
would have been a thing of interest for Edo
State Government to host the said BBA winner,
Dillish, to justify her well-advertised
declaration in the BBA House that Edo State
people are very hospitable. That in itself was a
global endorsement that is purely priceless.
Again, if Dillish would agree, as a BBA
ambassador, Edo State Government would be
willing to host her in future to prove to cynics
and naysayers like Eddie Iroh that Edo State is
indeed, not only hospitable, but also a safe
haven for those who intend to do legitimate
business in the State. It will be a departure
from orchestrated and concocted stories often
peddled by jobless people like Eddie Iroh, who
rather than devote their old age to reflect on
their absurdities when they called the shots,
have now taken to the cyber space for surfing
cheap gossip, chit-chat and unfounded
allegations.
To the best of our knowledge, Edo State did not
host Dillish in whatever material particular.
This could be verified from the Governor’s
daily routines which are usually available for
public consumption and can be confirmed from
the Protocol Department of the Governor’s
Office or Government House. Mr. Eddie Iroh’s
comment is pure hallucination. Eddie Iroh’s
story is an open sore that is festered with
several incongruities, inanities, ambiguities
and failing memory. He should provide
evidence to show that Governor Oshiomhole
dips his hands into public funds to host his
private visitors or simply keep his mouth shut.
We have gone past the age of Eddie Iroh, an
age of those men of yesterday, who abused
public institutions they presided over, to fest
their nest at the expense of tax payers’ money.
In Edo State, we are not only accountable to the
people; we have also earned their respect and
trust.
Signed
PRINCE KASSIM AFEGBU
SPECIAL ADVISER MEDIA & PUBLIC AFFAIRS
TO THE EDO STATE GOVERNOR

Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by mike404(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
OSHIO BABA WAN TEAR DILLISH KPEKUS NI
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by kkkp: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
mike404: OSHIO BABA WAN TEAR DILLISH KPEKUS NI
grin
mike404: OSHIO BABA WAN TEAR DILLISH KPEKUS NI
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by ifyalways(f): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
He's single,she's single. They are both adults.
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
What is Linda's headache? Or she wants to have a taste of Adam's apple too? tongue
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Reincarnated(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
So the $50,000 is real angry God punish that basstard Oshiomole. Giving 50 grand to an already made millionaire when there are poor people everywhere in that state begging for a daily meal. Phucking rretarded man. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Dpeacemaker101: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
No only God know wetin this short man really want.
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Jenniedobi(f): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nawa o I still don't get the point.. So who cum dey talk true naw undecided
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by saintvc(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Both liars
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Jbluv55(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
Naija I hail una o. I think we shud do a litlle digging on this since we now have two contradictory statements.

I would have preferred it if Oshiomole had come out plainly to admit it IF it was TRUE.
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by frankyychiji(f): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Oshio wt him xxl iron! Dilish or what do they call u, berra run for ya life.
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by gbanikiti(m): 12:21am On Oct 29, 2013
From the above, it is obvious that Mr. Eddie Iroh is suffering from brain wave.

LOL!! grin grin grin grin

So Adams Oshiomole was also watching BBA? These governor eh.... grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by crackhaus: 12:32am On Oct 29, 2013
So wetin con consign Linda Ikeji with grown man private bizness ahn!

Your friends are getting hitched and starting a family, na who one Governor sap Linda carry for head
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by donphilopus: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Oshiobaba just wants us to know he's not Godswill Akpabio
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Trailblazerng(m): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2013
donphilopus: Oshiobaba just wants us to know he's not Godswill Akpabio
What do you mean?
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by donphilopus: 1:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Trailblazer-ng:

What do you mean?
I meant Akpabio can use the state's fund anyhow on Celebrities
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by BabaEleko(m): 3:35am On Oct 29, 2013
If na you be Osho u sef no go wan sign register for this babe puna?? Deny am make thunder strike u. Go on sounn Osho baba.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Oshiomole must be discussing business strategy towards the economic development of Edo-state with this Hotie in his Private House......... Waowwwwww !!! Ahhh !!!

If say na me too, I won't Use Government-House for such discussion grin
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 29, 2013
Oshiomhole's huge appetite for the opposite sex is legendary! His knack for frivolities is well known.
It is either Kassim Afegbua or Oshiomhole spent all their time watching BBA or something does not add up. Talking about Dillish's endorsement of Edo state is the height of stu..pidity on their part. Who is Dillish and what does her endorsement mean to Edo state?
State-craft has been reduced to self-aggrandizement in my country. From the politicians to ASUU; they are all guilty!
What we cannot accept is for someone to come out masquerading as a 'comrade'. Comrades with Dillish?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 29, 2013
undecided
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by Jakumo(m): 5:40am On Oct 29, 2013
I definitely can envision myself holding those jiggly jugs steady from behind, a firmed nhipple safely anchored bewtween the fingers of each groping hand, while urgently ministering to this gorgeous woman in the traditional Dhoggie-Style modality.

Thank you Jeesus, and somebody PLEASE alert me as soon as this delectable young woman decides to pose for pictures in her birthday suit. I will need to take custody of those pictures for record keeping purposes, as soon as they are published.

I ain't too proud to settle for sloppy seconds after the Governor is done with his official duties. Praise the Lord !

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by waleadex(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2013
One bad thing is that Oshiomole is stylishly getting embattled and one good thing is Linda keeps causing traffic...
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by omenka(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2013
OP this your title sef.. undecided

Who the hell is linda ikeji that Ishiomole should be "at war" with
Re: Oshiomole ,linda Ikeji At War Over Dillish BBA Winners Visit by eluquenson(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2013
Total rubbish lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Billionaire Senator And How He Is Spending His Billions / Anambra North: Oduah Picks PDP Form For Senate / APC Convention Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.