Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Prayer To Heal A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prayer To Heal A Relationship (921 Views)

Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers. / Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? / 13 Ways On How To Heal A Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer To Heal A Relationship by bobolekepee(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dear Lord,
I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner,fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer To Heal A Relationship by exqusite: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
AMEN i pray so o. I love my Guy

1 Like

Re: Prayer To Heal A Relationship by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where are the best handjob ladies at? / I'm / In Relationships, What Is The Best Thing To Do With Your Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.