Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1230168 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
*Whew* Eleyi gidi gan oo...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmm. Sept/Oct kwa?!? Except this development just surfaced today, the latest I got which is very recent is that Q1 is very much happening. So I actually choose not to go with the Sept/Oct date. Like Vantage said, next step is to go back and find out more about this new development. Will get back as soon as I get anything. Other 'sauce' owners too should pls enquire.

#WeWait

Shalom...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
.....it is well oooo, this is when we need all the sauces most.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
its funny how people just believe anything now. Immediately I saw this, i already concluded it is a false alarm unless it is confirmed by those that are known here.
MaforBea:
Hello Guys,

Compliments of the season. I'm one of the silent followers but I have some information that if I don't share, would be quite unfair. My source in nlng resumed today and I told him/her to check and the news he/she gave me was mind blowing. He/she said that the recuritment has been moved to 3rd/4th quarter (between Sept/Oct). I had to ask if it was 3rd/4th quarter of 2015 but to my greatest shock he/she said no, 2016. I currently have a job (a decent one for that matter) and I've always made plans around my job having in mind that I may move to Bonny/Ph soon but with this news, I'm moving on with my life. Whenever nlng calls, I'll answer but please my fellow hopefuls, don't make plans around this recruitment and everyone should move on with their lives. For those that have "sources" please ask them and I'm sure they'd tell you the same thing (except they're not in the know). God Bless.

Bea.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
sp500:
its funny how people just believe anything now. Immediately I saw this, i already concluded it is a false alarm unless it is confirmed by those that are known here.
I pray...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
kohuur! kohurr!! ko-kohurr!!! ..... i dey clear throat. This cough wan wounjour my throat... ehemm!! my people, emm.. wetin i dey hear? someone said i should say something. Can i say something here puleaseeee?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
DON'T PANIC!!!!....ONE THING NLNG OWES YOU IS A MAIL EXPLAINING SITREP (SITUATION REPORT). Like i will always advice, don't, i repeat don't build your goals and plan around NLNG. Even when they have invited you for medicals, read the caveat beneath. it says this invitation does not mean a contractual employment between you and NLNG.

Note: NLNG index's the price of its feedgas on the price of crude oil over a 6months period. so the average price of one cubic feet of gas currently is indexed on the average price of crude oil for the past 6 months; this is just about $40. Soon, mails will hit your box. Read it with open mind but it is certain that 'some' (yes SOME) GTs will be recruited.

Lastly, say a minute prayer for OIL price cus, some companies this week submitted their threshold crude oil price for them to remain in business. For NLNG, they don't feel the impact of crude oil price fall instantly like the oil/gas producers because they index their gas price on the crude oil price over a 6months period. Now, every coy is feeling the impact now even NLNG (count 6months back and average the oil price). Also, if the oil price jumps to $200/barrel tonight, it will take NLNG six months to index their gas price on $200. You see why NLNG may wanna follow this rumour?

What if you were employed this month and next month NLNG couldn't bear this economic pain anymore and decided to downsize her staff. They will apply LIFO and pay you off as a staff. How much do you think you would make as being an NLNG staff just for a month or two? Let the best will of God happen that is my prayer and wish......

Yes! a well known E&P coy where my friend works, said she will quit production and operations once the crude oil price hits $12/barrel. This is the cost of producing one barell of oil at a shallow offshore (40km from bonny shores). Then the cost of producing a barel of crude oil for deep offshore fields is $19/barrel. When the crude price hits this, that means they are breaking even (no profit). But if NLNG really needs your services, she will employ you even in this condition but as for oversea training, just cancel it off your checklist..

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Saved2serve Thanks for ur input. But when u say "soon" by nlng stds that can be Dec.
For clarification when we say Q1, Q2.... r we referring to mails dropping or resumption. Cos sometimes I get confused.
According to artmedia "they r preparing bonny for us". So the issue might be connected to accommodation. My thought.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
yes you guys are going to bonny but not the earlier perceived number. it was 80 before but not that number anymore. some gonna be waitlisted.. they cannot take all once anymore. that is all i know..as per time, yes!! a minute in our eyes is 500 days in the eyes of NLNG. i dont know the date bro... just continue your life, i don't think NLNG is holding us down against our wish to move forward with our lives but if anyone out of anxiety wishes to sit idle and wait it out, no yah!!!!!
ceetee:
Saved2serve Thanks for ur input. But when u say "soon" by nlng stds that can be Dec.
For clarification when we say Q1, Q2.... r we referring to mails dropping or resumption. Cos sometimes I get confused.
According to artmedia "they r preparing bonny for us". So the issue might be connected to accommodation. My thought.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Saved2Serve:
yes you guys are going to bonny but not the earlier perceived number. it was 80 before but not that number anymore. some gonna be waitlisted.. they cannot take all once anymore. that is all i know..as per time, yes!! a minute in our eyes is 500 days in the eyes of NLNG. i dont know the date bro... just continue your life, i don't think NLNG is holding us down against our wish to move forward with our lives but if anyone out of anxiety wishes to sit idle and wait it out, no yah!!!!!
Yes boss! Thank you for the info. it will be nice if we leave this phase, successful, unsuccessful, waitlisted ooo... I am sure we already have plans for these options, make the mail drop.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
By the way. I also saw the linkedin notification that someone with a corporate profile viewed my page. Whatever that means only God knows, make mail sha drop.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2016
If NLNG has hinged the resumption of GTs on a favourable price of crude oil, then truth be told, we are in for a looooonnnng wait. Oil price would keep falling, and as some experts have predicted, it might even go as low as $10pb before it then bounces back.
As saved2serve has always said, just continue your life.
NLNG has the email addresses of us all.
If they need our services, they would call.

Cheers
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2016
cashme28:
If NLNG has hinged the resumption of GTs on a favourable price of crude oil, then truth be told, we are in for a looooonnnng wait. Oil price would keep falling, and as some experts have predicted, it might even go as low as $10pb before it then bounces back.
As saved2serve has always said, just continue your life.
NLNG has the email addresses of us all.
If they need our services, they would call.

Cheers

if mails will come, it will come when we list expect....though this silence is unlike NLNG.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delgado47: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Prinzofparis:

if mails will come, it will come when we list expect....though this silence is unlike NLNG.
"When we LIST expect"... Pun intended?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Delgado47:

Dont worry before nlng calls us we go don make our dictionary. We have 'sauce', 'males' and now 'list'.... We are creative people..... Gbabe! grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Seems our New Year resolution is not to ask if “this week is our week”.
I’ll try not to break it.
@artmedia pls - Is this quarter our quarter? Or Is this semi our semi?

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Delgado47:
mistake..lol..thanks tho

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
WHAT THA HECK IN GOD'S NAME IS THIS?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
So are we looking at Jan 2017 resumption?

Allah Sarki!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
forkadict:
WHAT THA HECK IN GOD'S NAME IS THIS?
How is the Island sir?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
whatsupguys:

How is the Island sir?

LoL. I haven't resumed yet. Altho, I opted for Jan resumption but was advised to chill till Feb say my blood too dey hot.

And quite a few of us were advised to. I wasn't the only one.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
forkadict:

LoL. I haven't resumed yet. Altho, I opted for Jan resumption but was advised to chill till Feb say my blood too dey hot.

And quite a few of us were advised to. I wasn't the only one.
Hehehe... Good for February, enough time to prepare for very many years of sojourn on the Island. grin cool...pray for us as we dont understand again ooo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Seems that info that we were all hoping is false is true afterall. Oga @ forkadict pls elaborate.

forkadict:
So are we looking at Jan 2017 resumption?
Allah Sarki!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
whatsupguys:

Hehehe... Good for February, enough time to prepare for very many years of sojourn on the Island. grin cool...pray for us as we dont understand again ooo

Yeah true. I am having as much rest as I can now and will begin shopping and other psychological preps in earnest.

Bro, me sef confuse pass all of una on top d marra. But we can't really blame them tho. But then, we may still blame them cos by now u guys shud have had a situation report.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
February? More like waiting for us too to get offer. *winks*
forkadict:

Yeah true. I am having as much rest as I can now and will begin shopping and other psychological preps in earnest.

Bro, me sef confuse pass all of una on top d marra. But we can't really blame them tho. But then, we may still blame them cos by now u guys shud have had a situation report.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Saved2Serve:

Just my exact thoughts...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
vantage7:
Seems that info that we were all hoping is false is true afterall. Oga @ forkadict pls elaborate.

I was just reacting to MaforBae's post. I gat nothing to elaborate bro.

But I know one thing for sure- all is well.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Saved2Serve:

I guess so. Further, I feel it will b easier to induct as a large group once rather than in multiple groups of twos or threes.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
We triumph still. GOD is great.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Its been quite a while we heard from Oga @Collintos, how are you doing sir? God give us patience we need to wait o....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
'Venezuela,an oil exporting nation has declared an economic emergency as oil price continue to fall;end of the oil era'- Shehu Sani.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
I am glad this Nlng adventure has added weight to our portmanteu box of stories we gonna tell our kids in future about our struggles in the country called Nigeria.

Iran is back! Congrats! This Nlng wait is becoming so adventorous and same time almost tragic for the suspense in it is enormous. In fact any offer made in this current situation, its an undilluted miracle and favor of the century. Bespoke Miracle! This is my take. #MindZeroing#GTmailcontent#whocantell#successmail#medical#bonnyencarta#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.