Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (25575 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Godson201333(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Vietnam do not play,They always means business...May his gentle soul rest in Perfect Peace
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
why do these people continue to disgrace Nigeria? WHY??Every other hard working Nigerians will suffer from the negative stereotypes scums like this bring upon us! #Igbo#
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
This people again,,,gud judgement sha....
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by oduaboy1: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ejogu benjamin ikechukwu is showcasing the industrious nature of the black jews so sad it backfired r.i.p in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by boarnerges: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
nutty_hnic:

I can not believe that as educated as you sound you identify someone of the same nationality as you are "A RACE".
Until you liberate yourself from such thoughts and ideas and you begin to see everyone else as you, and yourself as everone else, and you show unconditional love to whoever it might be whilst doing the same to other nationalities too, you will never be able to connect to your multi dimensional self..YOU will still be lost...as every other educated African who still searches for the truth, not realising the solution to Africas problem is LOVE. Unconditional love.
dear nutty-nhic,
your contributions are quite awesome and highly appreciated.
I wish to once again emphasize that am a proud nigerian to the core, i appreciate every nigerian regardless of background. The dictum 'race' in this context is not on the degradatory note, it is just a referal to describe or point to a set of people..not that am being boastful or proud, my colleagues quarrel with me because i dont seem to have an identity am a proud nigerian.
Am sorry for the seeminly degradatory word 'race'. I didn't mean it that way as earlier asserted.
Once again . I appreciate you and of course do love you too.
'Eseun o'
'imela'
'nagode'
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
01mcfadden: Oh wicked generation of vipers, why cry wolf after you have destroyed the green pasture of the land, sending our graduates to beg abroad for a living, compiling them to do any thing to survive. the ladies go naked to get money to survive, the guys get busy through web to beg for fund, even in the midst of plenty they experience huge lack, our elders whether politicians, doctors, pastors, lecturers, teachers, army, police, civil servants etc have failed us all, spreading their dity linens out to show us how dirty they are, allowing the ignorant youths & teenagers to argue blindly as regard the elders failure & deceit, keeping money their fourth generation wont be able to finish and making Nigerians suffer untold hardship. Ask yourself these questions. Why do they use the youth to rig elections, preach their gospel, kill their opponents etc?
Only God will judge them all!
Only God will judge them all! cry

You are right.
#WhenLeaderFail.

For most crimes committed, I see our Leaders' failure. Sometimes I wish to know how they feel when they read such stories on the pages of newspaper and internet about young people involved in crimes, ASUUOnStrike etc. Don't they realise that a wayward child is a product of A FAMILY? They have failed us in so many ways, diverting funds for national developments... They have failed to keep to their manifestos and promises. They have failed to adequately provide for their own and are responsible for so many RISKS that young people undertake just to survive. It is so sad.

This is not about 'Ikechukwu'. It is about A failing system.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by toye4life(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Stupid people! A Vietnamese stole my purse last two months, and after heading to my french friend bag stealing 12,000 euro, fortunately the police caught the guy and was charged to court. But the most surprising drama is occurred when the court delivered judgment in favor of the guy after substantial evidence is presented at the court.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by otokx(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
hope lessons are being learnt
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by amanikondo: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Our neighbour no dey hear word. Una don start again.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by ghananotnaija(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
emma_best2000: Bros it is impossible , But let hope that things may change . All Asians are very wicked shocked

So they're wicked for carrying out what their law states? And you wonder why Nigeria isn't developed. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
RIP in advance Iyke,
the struggle/hustle continues...winner takes earth.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by manny4life(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
I feel pity for him and his family, a stubborn fly follows the corpse into the grave. Anyone who willing assumes the risk of drug trafficking into Asian countries understands the penalty, as much as I feel bad for him, it was his decision.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by rosebowl01(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
I think the Vietnamese people are envious of ..... that's why they target them. IT IS PROPAGANDA! I give them 7 market days to release him or else .....
Don't delete my message.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
GustavoFring aka SPONGE BRAIN:
Leopard never changes its spots
....so rants a self confessed sponge brain....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by mrspeaker: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oh boy na u take ur hand go buy market wey pass u so feel the rhymes feel the music but mind you our Govt does not
have a right to appeal in other country where there is stiff penalties in drug trafficking.... but why omo nna?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by simpleseyi: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: The federal government must step in and halt any capital punishment in this case. Nonesense.

That will make the FG guilty of aiding and abetting drug traficking which is also purnishable by death, implying that Vietnam will kill FG by firing squard. Lawyers in the house, pls interprete.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by klax(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ejiogu Benjamin Ikechukwu! Ejiogu Benjamin Ikechukwu!! Ejiogu Benjamin Ikechukwu!!! How many time do I called you? See the name sef.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Slimmos(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Jeez....shit happens...am planning to go smuggle Drugs to saudi Arabia from there am surely goin to move to dat Vietnam....mehn no time..na Money we dey look for.., D Higher d risk of d Country., the Higher ur Money...so mehn i love taking my drugs to Asian and Arab countries...it rocks sweet...and More money...may God help my soul in Allah's and Jesus Name...Amen
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bad guy
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by eluquenson(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
01mcfadden:
you are a blatant bigot.

You are a maggot, you are a muntula undecided , how does that statement affects your sense organ?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by presido400: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
cryNawo ooh..y always nigeria
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by madamoringo(f): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
manny4life: I feel pity for him and his family, a stubborn fly follows the corpse into the grave. Anyone who willing assumes the risk of drug trafficking into Asian countries understands the penalty, as much as I feel bad for him, it was his decision.

I think you forgot to point out that these are the most industrious people in Africa and this is their definition of industrious and getting rich! embarassed embarassed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by hardbody: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: The federal government must step in and halt any capital punishment in this case. Nonesense.

What is the business of the Federal Government with people who are gambling with their lives with full knowledge of the consequences?

It is called suicide and let those who want to commit go ahead and do so. The Nigerian Governement should not be involved. My Igbo brothers just wont learn. And forteh records, i am Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by MeAboki(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Why don't I feel any pity for his kind, anyway one less bad set of DNA from the national genetic pool. Hope hell fire is as hot as they say.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Chinwem(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
everyday: I pity him.

Me too sad
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by meccuno: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
the tribal goats are having a feast.........wonder whats cooking...... grin...some foolish people keep on saying that the easterners are bringing the nation to disrepute......not knowing that the bad image started from them......the battered image of Nigeria got to its peak during Babangidas tenure.......the financial crimes where perpetrated by the same ethnic group that tarnished the image of this great country.......abacha,umar dikko,obasanjo,abiola,tinubu.......and are pointing fingers at the same people they almost strangled for almost 40 years......if there was anything tangible to do,or they actually followed the ridiculous 3 Rs of the gowon regime,i doubt if there would be cases like this........ no tribe is exonerated of these type of crimes....please lets be reasonable.......its getting disgusting......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
meccuno: the tribal goats are having a feast.........wonder whats cooking...... grin...some foolish people keep on saying that the easterners are bringing the nation to disrepute......not knowing that the bad image started from them......the battered image of Nigeria got to its peak during Babangidas tenure.......the financial crimes where perpetrated by the same ethnic group that tarnished the image of this great country.......abacha,umar dikko,obasanjo,abiola,tinubu.......and are pointing fingers at the same people they almost strangled for almost 40 years......if there was anything tangible to do,or they actually followed the ridiculous 3 Rs of the gowon regime,i doubt if there would be cases like this........ no tribe is exonerated of these type of crimes....please lets be reasonable.......its getting disgusting......
Do you mean Abuja indigenes
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by ettybaba(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
And to say his people just protested against the sack of a Stealer(not Stella) who bought invisible BMWs with N255million. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by yommyuk: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
No pity from me to the guy angry
You do d crime, u pay the price
He should have known better. He better repent of his sins and at the very least gain heaven.
Lesson to others. undecided
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
manny4life: I feel pity for him and his family, a stubborn fly follows the corpse into the grave. Anyone who willing assumes the risk of drug trafficking into Asian countries understands the penalty, as much as I feel bad for him, it was his decision.
What about pity for those people addicted to his "makate" who sell their mother and father's property so he can arrive as big man? Do you have pity for them or their mothers. For those girls who prostitute their selves to pay for the drugs. Those who take drugs while pregnant and give birth to addicted babies any pity
?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-UL_RsK_4
http://vimeo.com/10038566

The death penalty is too easy for these scum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide / Largest Drug Bust In Mexico : 22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer Home / Stepmother Feeds Baby With Insecticide In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.