Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (25576 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by boarnerges: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
nutty_hnic:

I can not believe that as educated as you sound you identify someone of the same nationality as you are "A RACE".
Until you liberate yourself from such thoughts and ideas and you begin to see everyone else as you, and yourself as everone else, and you show unconditional love to whoever it might be whilst doing the same to other nationalities too, you will never be able to connect to your multi dimensional self..YOU will still be lost...as every other educated African who still searches for the truth, not realising the solution to Africas problem is LOVE. Unconditional love.

may you permit me to assert ' am not as educated as you ascribe me to be. You just thought me sometime, proper application of dictum.
Am just a small proud nigerian, thats all.
Thanks once again
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
manny4life:

I wanted to reply you, then again, your antecedent - ranting - is well known on NL. I have nothing to tell you. Read my last sentence, then come back again,
Even if you steal a brain we are not coevals. The bastard shoul rot in hell
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by boarnerges: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
omonnakoda: Even if you steal a brain we are not coevals. The bastard shoul rot in hell

haba people, make we no fight, make we join hand make nigeria better, no matter waht the crime, we share the same nationality and at least the best we can give him is solidarity. He might be innocent and could happen to any one. May we never fall into the hands of evil men.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
boarnerges:

haba people, make we no fight, make we join hand make nigeria better, no matter waht the crime, we share the same nationality and at least the best we can give him is solidarity. He might be innocent and could happen to any one. May we never fall into the hands of evil men.
Yes it's a shame we share a country with these animals who lack any humanity in them and are prepared to do anything for money. They are lower than lice
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by boarnerges: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: Yes it's a shame we share a country with these animals who lack any humanity in them and are prepared to do anything for money. They are lower than lice

okay, dont be angry..oya sorry.forgive him
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
[size=14pt][center]WHY IGBOS ARE EASILY ATTRACTED TO CRIME[/center][/size]

[b]An average Igbo man is brought up to be aware of his responsibilities. He is expected to adopt a ‘take charge’ attitude to life and so from childhood he learns as a boy to go out and take risks, get in fights, know his territories, protect it and every other person on it.

Every Igbo man needs no foreign interpretation to know that money is a must have to be recognized in your kindred. The more reason why at a very tender age, some unfortunate parents send their child out to their brother in-law in Lagos to learn trade. Reason not because they don't like their child, but because they want him to have a better life and be respected/recognized in his society.

Our culture does not tolerate poverty. In the eyes of our elders, poverty is seen as a sign of weakness or laziness. This misconception has driven our men to become extremists. Our elders/fathers also do not help matters at all, they like to compete among themselves, not in their child’s intellectual or academic qualifications but over whose child is the richest or drive the most expensive car or built the most luxurious house in the village.These classification based on how much wealth you have acquired has successfully driven gullible youths into undertaking extreme crimes like this one.

Every December, during annual village meeting, when Igbo youths gather in the village from various parts of the world, the talk of who brought back the best cars and who has built the most luxurious house in the village becomes the order of the day. Even some not-yet-wealthy youths travel all the way to the village just to see for themselves what their peers have achieved. This experience psychologically further drive their extremism to greater height.

In this village meeting, poor men (no matter what your academic qualifications are) are made to sit at the back, while "real men" (educated or not) give speech. And when an educated man tries to convey a message, they hurl all kinds of insult at him like "Sit down there, are we discussing grammar here? Is certificate the name of a currency". grin grin My Igbo brothers can testify to this.

Now comes when an Igbo man needs to take a wife, the process and money involved can cripple a multi-national company if care is not taken to recuperate the losses within a certain period of time. Most of my tribesmen never made it back to their feet after their marriage. The truth is, the bride's parents (Most of them) do not care about how their daughter lives with her husband after their marriage. And when they start having kids, the problem escalates and it cripples the business totally, leaving most men to start all over again. Most of our men blame their predicament on some mysterious witchcraft or wizard in the village and the pressure is passed unto one child to another, so the virtuous circle continues.

I don't want to get start-ish on the burial rights. These old men don't care if you are financially stable or not, their brother is dead and he must be buried ASAP. The burial is not the problem here, but having to deal with all sorts of committee telling you their individual rights. One group may demand for 1 cow, 10 tubers of yam, drinks and all sorts of items, another group may ask for something else, believe me, these groups are almost endless. Most Igbo men become indebted after losing their parent, and they sometimes never recover from that financial crisis.

If only my tribesmen could be educated on the danger our tradition possess, we would work to abolish those wrecking customs of ours. I can go on and on and on but maybe my tribesmen could shed some light to what i just said. I am only a youth in my early 20s, maybe i don't know anything, or maybe I’m being too emotional. I'll appreciate if someone old enough would enlighten me on our core customs and traditional values.

Igbos are good people, I won’t blame our youths for the crimes they choose to undertake; I’ll blame our elders for putting those stipe traditions upon their children.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Nobody sells Gala or does a gateman job and is GENUINELY happy with it.
Thoes are terrible jobs that are symptoms of a decayed society..very soon, their attitude would flick, and it wouldnt be long, they ll result into CRIME.

Please re-inform him of how many people are hurting around the street and highly frustrated doing those menial jobs.. Does he think it's that easy?

Most Importantly, I don't support Ikechukwu's act..I am thinking out loud of the possibility of having a SANE system where average human development index is reasonable. We deserve a responsive government.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lilimax: Ikechukwu and Onyekachi angry angry ?

My mouth... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

please talk. Because on Nairaland if anything Igbo must make FP, IT HAS TO BE NEGATIVE.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by rosebowl01(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
how come there's been no protest against this execution on the streets of Enugu, Owerri, Onitsha? Y'all don't think this is an act of hatred to the industrious ibos?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by boarnerges: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough: [size=14pt][center]WHY IGBOS ARE EASILY ATTRACTED TO CRIME[/center][/size]

[b]An average Igbo man is brought up to be aware of his responsibilities. He is expected to adopt a ‘take charge’ attitude to life and so from childhood he learns as a boy to go out and take risks, get in fights, know his territories, protect it and every other person on it.

Every Igbo man needs no foreign interpretation to know that money is a must have to be recognized in your kindred. The more reason why at a very tender age, some unfortunate parents send their child out to their brother in-law in Lagos to learn trade. Reason not because they don't like their child, but because they want him to have a better life and be respected/recognized in his society.

Our culture does not tolerate poverty. In the eyes of our elders, poverty is seen as a sign of weakness or laziness. This misconception has driven our men to become extremists. Our elders/fathers also do not help matters at all, they like to compete among themselves, not in their child’s intellectual or academic qualifications but over whose child is the richest or drive the most expensive car or built the most luxurious house in the village.

These classification based on how much wealth you have acquired has successfully driven gullible youths into undertaking extreme crimes like this one. Every December, during annual village meeting, when Igbo youths gather in the village from various parts of the world, the talk of who brought back the best cars and who has built the most luxurious house in the village becomes the order of the day. Even some not-yet-wealthy youths travel all the way to the village just to see for themselves what their peers have achieved. This experience psychologically further drive their extremism to greater height.

In this village meeting, poor men (no matter what your academic qualifications are) are made to sit at the back, while "real men" (educated or not) give speech. And when an educated man tries to convey a message, they hurl all kinds of insult at him like "Sit down there, are we discussing grammar here? Is certificate the name of a currency". grin grin My Igbo brothers can testify to this.

Now comes when an Igbo man needs to take a wife, the process and money involved can cripple a multi-national company if care is not taken to recuperate the losses within a certain period of time. Most of my tribesmen never made it back to their feet after their marriage. The truth is, the bride's parents (Most of them) do not care about how their daughter lives with her husband after their marriage. And when they start having kids, the problem escalates and it cripples the business totally, leaving most men to start all over again. Most of our men blame their predicament on some mysterious witchcraft or wizard in the village and the pressure is passed unto one child to another, so the virtuous circle continues.

I don't want to get start-ish on the burial rights. These old men don't care if you are financially stable or not, their brother is dead and he must be buried ASAP. The burial is not the problem here, but having to deal with all sorts of committee telling you their individual rights. One group may demand for 1 cow, 10 tubers of yam, drinks and all sorts of items, another group may ask for something else, believe me, these groups are almost endless. Most Igbo men become indebted after losing their parent, and they sometimes never recover from that financial crisis.

If only my tribesmen could be educated on the danger our tradition possess, we would work to abolish those wrecking customs of ours. I can go on and on and on but maybe my tribesmen could shed some light to what i just said. I am only a youth, maybe i don't know anything, and maybe I’m being too emotional. I would appreciate if someone old enough could enlighten me on our core customs and traditional values.

Igbos are good people, I won’t blame our youths for the crimes they choose to undertake; I’ll blame our elders for putting those stipe traditional customs upon their children.
[/b]

haba bros
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Ammanda(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: Yes it's a shame we share a country with these animals who lack any humanity in them and are prepared to do anything for money. They are lower than lice
tongue hug a wet transformer. Oh sorry, there's no light. Jump into lagoon. Animanu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough: [size=14pt][center]WHY IGBOS ARE EASILY ATTRACTED TO CRIME[/center][/size]

Our culture does not tolerate poverty. In the eyes of our elders, poverty is seen as a sign of weakness or laziness. This misconception has driven our men to become extremists. Our elders/fathers also do not help matters at all, they like to compete among themselves, not in their child’s intellectual or academic qualifications but over whose child is the richest or drive the most expensive car or built the most luxurious house in the village.

These classification based on how much wealth you have acquired has successfully driven gullible youths into undertaking extreme crimes like this one. Every December, during annual village meeting, when Igbo youths gather in the village from various parts of the world, the talk of who brought back the best cars and who has built the most luxurious house in the village becomes the order of the day. Even some not-yet-wealthy youths travel all the way to the village just to see for themselves what their peers have achieved. This experience psychologically further drive their extremism to greater height.

If only my tribesmen could be educated on the danger our tradition possess, we would work to abolish those wrecking customs of ours. I can go on and on and on but maybe my tribesmen could shed some light to what i just said. I am only a youth, maybe i don't know anything, and maybe I’m being too emotional. I would appreciate if someone old enough could enlighten me on our core customs and traditional values.

Igbos are good people, I won’t blame our youths for the crimes they choose to undertake; I’ll blame our elders for putting those stipe traditional customs upon their children.
[/b]

Nonsense. Does he get into more fights than the Fulani herdsman? Who knows that host communities hates him. His closest relative the Hausa probably resents him the most. He has to fight man and nature daily to bring his cows home complete and alive ,daily. Does he OWN the cows he fights so desperately to protect. No maybe one or two . The reality is life is grim and hard for EVERYONE in this godforsaken land of ours but I have not heard of the Fulani or the Efik or the Idoma or the Nupe arrested in Malaysia or Vietnam. No! the truth is these folk have a false sense of superiority mixed with a deep feeling of inferiority which they seek to hide with money and loud ostentatious display. Why do they seek money so desperately is it for development? No!! A BIG NO rather it is for ostentatious display. To oppress and to intimidate and then to belittle others .Tell yourselves the truth !!! We are not mocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ammanda :
tongue hug a wet transformer. Oh sorry, there's no light. Jump into lagoon. Animanu
go and wash ya yansh before ya next customer

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda:

Nonsense. Does he get into more fights than the Fulani herdsman? Who knows that host communities hates him. His closest relative the Hausa probably resents him the most. He has to fight man and nature daily to bring his cows home complete and alive ,daily. Does he OWN the cows he fights so desperately to protect. No maybe one or two . The reality is life is grim and hard for EVERYONE in this godforsaken land of ours but I have not heard of the Fulani or the Efik or the Idoma or the Nupe arrested in Malaysia or Vietnam. No! the truth is these folk have a false sense of superiority mixed with a deep feeling of inferiority which they seek to hide with money and loud ostentatious display. Why do they seek money so desperately is it for development? No!! A BIG NO rather it is for ostentatious display. To oppress and to intimidate and then to belittle others .Tell yourselves the truth !!! We are not mocked

It's a biased article from my own perspective. Did you read the article at all? Your agitation was completely unnecessary and your reply doesn't correlate with the entire article but only the 1st paragraph. Take some chill pills bro sad
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by LadyH(f): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

It's a biased article from my own perspective. Did you read the article at all? Your agitation was completely unnecessary and your reply doesn't correlate with the entire article but only the 1st paragraph. Take some chill pills bro sad
that is your opinion. Those of us who travel to several countries are fed up of this stigma of these jokers. There is nothing in that article that is peculiar to any group in the South of Nigeria. But some people have no scruples that is the reality. any get away with it and then come out and tell other honest Nigerians how lazy and stupid they are . Do you believe these drugs are not being sold in Nigeria today?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Ammanda(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: go and wash ya yansh before ya next customer
u must be loving this trade of ur sisters, huh. Oh I forgot that's how they raised money to send u to almajiri school.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by LadyH(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
when u guys r dne tryna thrash d igbo tribe, ensure it gets this stryk called off!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: that is your opinion. Those of us who travel to several countries are fed up of this stigma of these jokers. There is nothing in that article that is peculiar to any group in the South of Nigeria. But some people have no scruples that is the reality. any get away with it and then come out and tell other honest Nigerians how lazy and stupid they are . Do you believe these drugs are not being sold in Nigeria today?

Easy bro, i don't live in Nigeria either but i am from Igbo descent. You're sounding like we've been quarreling for days. I am not a tribalist, check my comments on NL. If you have problems with Igbos, please deal with whoever toppled your emotion but don't transfer your aggression on someone who haven't caused you any harm. All i did was voiced my opinion and I would have loved to engage NLDers in a more civil discussion but in your mood right now, i'll pass.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by boarnerges: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ammanda :
u must be loving this trade of ur sisters, huh. Oh I forgot that's how they raised money to send u to almajiri school.

no vex o.. This one that you and omonnakoda are exchanging verbal arsenal like this; this looks like love o..
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

Easy bro, i don't live in Nigeria either but i am from Igbo descent. You're sounding like we've been quarreling for days. I am not a tribalist, check my comments on NL. If you have problems with Igbos, please deal with whoever toppled your emotion but don't transfer your aggression on someone who haven't caused you any harm. All i did was voiced my opinion and I would have loved to engage NLDers in a more civil discussion but in your mood right now, i'll pass.

Thanks anyway.
Guy quit with the emotional routine. I am not interested in your biography or where you live. In fact I am not interested in you.
What we are all doing is voicing our opinions. If you are not comfortable with mine just NAFF OFF! Don't come here trying to tell me that some people have a good reason or mitigation for trafficking drugs other than greed and ambition. Themain question is this . Does this person know there is a death penalty for his action? I have no doubt he does. He took a gamble and should pay the consequences. They should make a video of the execution and send it to Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by picoba(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2013

International death.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by boarnerges: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
This omonnakoda is on vexing levels o. He is just voraciously spitting His venom of anger on anyone who has the gutts to comment on his opinion.
As for me, na unfollow i dey click o before this oga spread im venom reach my side. Good night. This thread has been interesting .
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: Guy quit with the emotional routine. I am not interested in your biography or where you live. In fact I am not interested in you.
What we are all doing is voicing our opinions. If you are not comfortable with mine just NAFF OFF! Don't come here trying to tell me that some people have a good reason or mitigation for trafficking drugs other than greed and ambition. Themain question is this . Does this person know there is a death penalty for his action? I have no doubt he does. He took a gamble and should pay the consequences. They should make a video of the execution and send it to Nigeria

I'm surprised at your attitude in a public forum, I've seen that you cannot engage in a cordial discussion without your tribalistic bigotry. If you had read the article in the first place, you would have seen this part "If only my tribesmen could be educated on the danger our tradition possess, we would work to abolish those wrecking customs of ours." I never encouraged crime among Igbos or talked about the OP. Even the title said, "why Igbos are easily attracted to crime". Well, now that you've made yourself known, i'll try as much to avoid you and please do avoid me too.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Ammanda(f): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
boarnerges:

no vex o.. This one that you and omonnakoda are exchanging verbal arsenal like this; this looks like love o..
he sure doesn't sound like one knows what love is all about, am just throwing back his tantrums.

Am not surprise thou, looking @ his tribal marks,jeez!
See frustration

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

I'm surprised at your attitude in a public forum, I've seen that you cannot engage in a cordial discussion without your tribalistic bigotry. If you had read the article in the first place, you would have seen this part "If only my tribesmen could be educated on the danger our tradition possess, we would work to abolish those wrecking customs of ours." I never encouraged crime among Igbos or talked about the OP. Even the title said, "why Igbos are easily attracted to crime". Well, now that you've made yourself known, i'll try as much to avoid you and please do avoid me too.

Thanks
You are daft and mannerless. Rather than whining like a B!tch try and take some RESPONSIBILTY. We inhabit a world of our creation. Everything you get from me is a reflection of what you give.

If you are talking to your father will you say he is agitated. Is that a cordial way to carry a CORDIAL CONVERSATION. you no well??
Tribalistic bigotry Where? Did I buy the ticket for Nkesoooku? See me see trouble

rudedough:

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda:
You are daft and mannerless. Rather than whining like a B!tch try and take some RESPONSIBILTY. We inhabit a world of our creation. Everything you get from me is a reflection of what you give.

If you are talking to your father will you say he is agitated. Is that a cordial way to carry a CORDIAL CONVERSATION. you no well??

You know what they say about personality? Your attitude reflects your personality. I have just checked your comments on NL and not a topic passed without you engaging someone in a tribal war. If you think i'm going to descend low to your level so you can beat me with experience, you really haven't met someone with a high tolerance for tribalist like you.

I don't live in Nigeria, i'm mixed race so you cannot play the racial card with me. Talking about "father", you mean you're older right. I see the maturity in your personality and even your kids will one day (If they are not reading it already) read your posts on NL and see how much of a parent you are.

At my level of education, i should be having a discussion with more friendly and civilized people, not with some tribalistic bigots like yourself. You sir, must be fun at parties. Now you can crawl back to your cave or wherever you live and enjoy your bitter life. I'm done talking with you.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Ammanda(f): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wao @ some level of madness
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by kevinkod(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
case. Nonesense.
Halt what?! They've been warned
already. NO DRUG TRAFFICKING!!! If
you decide not to heed to warnings
then you face the penalty.

Na so my bros
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

You know what they say about personality? Your attitude reflects your personality. I have just checked your comments on NL and not a topic passed without you engaging someone in a tribal war. If you think i'm going to descend low to your level so you can beat me with experience, you really haven't met someone with a high tolerance for tribalist like you.

I don't live in Nigeria, i'm mixed race so you cannot play the racial card with me. Talking about "father", you mean you're older right. I see the maturity in your personality and even your kids will one day (If they are not reading it already) read your posts on NL and see how much of a parent you are.

At my level of education, i should be having a discussion with more friendly and civilized people, not with some tribalistic bigots like yourself. You sir, must be fun at parties. Now you can crawl back to your cave or wherever you live and enjoy your bitter life. I'm done talking with you.

I told you I am not interested in your biography. Too much personal info. Read my lips I don't GAS about you whether you live in Mars or are a Mongrel is your personal and family problem. Your education or lack of is for you and your family. I honestly do not care. So spare me all that verbiage. NAFF OFF!!
Tell any of your clan in drug trafficking that they have a death penalty is Vietnam. Simples!!!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Education is incumbent and an essential resource for human development. Kids, never drop out of school, you'll regret it.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by nagoma(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
emma_best2000: Bros it is impossible , But let hope that things may change . All Asians are very wicked shocked

These criminal Nigerians are much more wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide / Largest Drug Bust In Mexico : 22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer Home / Stepmother Feeds Baby With Insecticide In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.