Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (25570 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by debbleopto: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
RealSleek: Reminds me of the "Get rich or die trying " slogan...he looked ... His facial expression in d pix moved me to pity cry , I wonder what he is thinking at that moment cry
Maybe he is thinking " god na me be dis?"

can he pray at this time that " every spirit of death should be consumed By fire "? Think about the guilt in the heart.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by nagoma(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda:

Nonsense. Does he get into more fights than the Fulani herdsman? Who knows that host communities hates him. His closest relative the Hausa probably resents him the most. He has to fight man and nature daily to bring his cows home complete and alive ,daily. Does he OWN the cows he fights so desperately to protect. No maybe one or two . The reality is life is grim and hard for EVERYONE in this godforsaken land of ours but I have not heard of the Fulani or the Efik or the Idoma or the Nupe arrested in Malaysia or Vietnam. No! the truth is these folk have a false sense of superiority mixed with a deep feeling of inferiority which they seek to hide with money and loud ostentatious display. Why do they seek money so desperately is it for development? No!! A BIG NO rather it is for ostentatious display. To oppress and to intimidate and then to belittle others .Tell yourselves the truth !!! We are not mocked

Thank you bros you've said it all, if only they can listen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
no matter his offence i can only say poor him its really not easy for one to bear d pain dat hez gonna die... not to talk of diz kind of death....
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by touchmeder: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Such a shame. These boys dont hear word, these Asian guys dont play at all. Act crazy but dont take it to a foreign land, not everyone is lenient especially the Asians. See as this fine boy wan waste now. E nor for better make you dey Naija dey hustle until God bless you than to carry drugs? And you know say na from Naija you come o, you nor be oyibo when your government and foreign office go fight you case for you reach end. Hissssssssssssssss

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by ocelot2006(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmmm....it's a pity. As someone rightfully mentioned, this "get rich quick" mentality is really killing our youths. What happened to good ole fashion hard-and-smart work were you truely get to enjoy and appreciate the fruit of your labour?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by UKBobo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
[s]0monnakoda:

Nonsense. Does he get into more fights than the Fulani herdsman? Who knows that host communities hates him. His closest relative the Hausa probably resents him the most. He has to fight man and nature daily to bring his cows home complete and alive ,daily. Does he OWN the cows he fights so desperately to protect. No maybe one or two . The reality is life is grim and hard for EVERYONE in this godforsaken land of ours but I have not heard of the Fulani or the Efik or the Idoma or the Nupe arrested in Malaysia or Vietnam.

[/s]

You sound frustrated, myopic and ignorant. Please go and get some treatment in the am, abeg. I've heard more sense from kids in a nursery. Your phobia shows that you are still living in the 1750's and holding a spear to ready to attack the next village because your village witch had a dream. I pity your pikin.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by willibounce: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
No way! We must protest and support our prince. They must not kilL him. Ikechukwu must live. Ikechukwu for Life. They want to kill him because he is hard-working. They envy him cos of his tribe. Shameless asian ppl. Let dem prove to us that he did drugs. Nonsense.

If u can support Princess stella, why not support Prince Ikechukwu?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by debbleopto: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough: [size=14pt][center]WHY IGBOS ARE EASILY ATTRACTED TO CRIME[/center][/size]

[b]An average Igbo man is brought up to be aware of his responsibilities. He is expected to adopt a ‘take charge’ attitude to life and so from childhood he learns as a boy to go out and take risks, get in fights, know his territories, protect it and every other person on it.

Every Igbo man needs no foreign interpretation to know that money is a must have to be recognized in your kindred. The more reason why at a very tender age, some unfortunate parents send their child out to their brother in-law in Lagos to learn trade. Reason not because they don't like their child, but because they want him to have a better life and be respected/recognized in his society.

Our culture does not tolerate poverty. In the eyes of our elders, poverty is seen as a sign of weakness or laziness. This misconception has driven our men to become extremists. Our elders/fathers also do not help matters at all, they like to compete among themselves, not in their child’s intellectual or academic qualifications but over whose child is the richest or drive the most expensive car or built the most luxurious house in the village.These classification based on how much wealth you have acquired has successfully driven gullible youths into undertaking extreme crimes like this one.

Every December, during annual village meeting, when Igbo youths gather in the village from various parts of the world, the talk of who brought back the best cars and who has built the most luxurious house in the village becomes the order of the day. Even some not-yet-wealthy youths travel all the way to the village just to see for themselves what their peers have achieved. This experience psychologically further drive their extremism to greater height.

In this village meeting, poor men (no matter what your academic qualifications are) are made to sit at the back, while "real men" (educated or not) give speech. And when an educated man tries to convey a message, they hurl all kinds of insult at him like "Sit down there, are we discussing grammar here? Is certificate the name of a currency". grin grin My Igbo brothers can testify to this.

Now comes when an Igbo man needs to take a wife, the process and money involved can cripple a multi-national company if care is not taken to recuperate the losses within a certain period of time. Most of my tribesmen never made it back to their feet after their marriage. The truth is, the bride's parents (Most of them) do not care about how their daughter lives with her husband after their marriage. And when they start having kids, the problem escalates and it cripples the business totally, leaving most men to start all over again. Most of our men blame their predicament on some mysterious witchcraft or wizard in the village and the pressure is passed unto one child to another, so the virtuous circle continues.

I don't want to get start-ish on the burial rights. These old men don't care if you are financially stable or not, their brother is dead and he must be buried ASAP. The burial is not the problem here, but having to deal with all sorts of committee telling you their individual rights. One group may demand for 1 cow, 10 tubers of yam, drinks and all sorts of items, another group may ask for something else, believe me, these groups are almost endless. Most Igbo men become indebted after losing their parent, and they sometimes never recover from that financial crisis.

If only my tribesmen could be educated on the danger our tradition possess, we would work to abolish those wrecking customs of ours. I can go on and on and on but maybe my tribesmen could shed some light to what i just said. I am only a youth in my early 20s, maybe i don't know anything, or maybe I’m being too emotional. I'll appreciate if someone old enough would enlighten me on our core customs and traditional values.

Igbos are good people, I won’t blame our youths for the crimes they choose to undertake; I’ll blame our elders for putting those stipe traditions upon their children.
[/b]

please moderator, keep this post as classified document

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by striker9(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
willibounce: No way! We must protest and support our prince. They must not kilL him. Ikechukwu must live. Ikechukwu for Life. They want to kill him because he is hard-working. They envy him cos of his tribe. Shameless asian ppl. Let dem prove to us that he did drugs. Nonsense.

OMG you so funny bro,this got me laughing hard.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by debbleopto: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
boarnerges:

haba bros

why not object his version with facts. than saying hava brise. STOP All this hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjbI0DsDKPk

Selling Meth is NOT just MAKATE
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2013
If he had gone and come back successfully Many would hail him as a hero without thinking. Why,Why do som countries think this deserves the death penalty. Yes,Why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfRBbRrj2w
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 30, 2013
Mumu! Vietnam of all places...
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Ghadafy(m): 2:30am On Oct 30, 2013
Now I believe there's sense in nonsense. Well done bro. God bless you.

rudedough: [size=14pt][center]WHY IGBOS ARE EASILY ATTRACTED TO CRIME[/center][/size]

[b]An average Igbo man is brought up to be aware of his responsibilities. He is expected to adopt a ‘take charge’ attitude to life and so from childhood he learns as a boy to go out and take risks, get in fights, know his territories, protect it and every other person on it.

Every Igbo man needs no foreign interpretation to know that money is a must have to be recognized in your kindred. The more reason why at a very tender age, some unfortunate parents send their child out to their brother in-law in Lagos to learn trade. Reason not because they don't like their child, but because they want him to have a better life and be respected/recognized in his society.

Our culture does not tolerate poverty. In the eyes of our elders, poverty is seen as a sign of weakness or laziness. This misconception has driven our men to become extremists. Our elders/fathers also do not help matters at all, they like to compete among themselves, not in their child’s intellectual or academic qualifications but over whose child is the richest or drive the most expensive car or built the most luxurious house in the village.These classification based on how much wealth you have acquired has successfully driven gullible youths into undertaking extreme crimes like this one.

Every December, during annual village meeting, when Igbo youths gather in the village from various parts of the world, the talk of who brought back the best cars and who has built the most luxurious house in the village becomes the order of the day. Even some not-yet-wealthy youths travel all the way to the village just to see for themselves what their peers have achieved. This experience psychologically further drive their extremism to greater height.

In this village meeting, poor men (no matter what your academic qualifications are) are made to sit at the back, while "real men" (educated or not) give speech. And when an educated man tries to convey a message, they hurl all kinds of insult at him like "Sit down there, are we discussing grammar here? Is certificate the name of a currency". grin grin My Igbo brothers can testify to this.

Now comes when an Igbo man needs to take a wife, the process and money involved can cripple a multi-national company if care is not taken to recuperate the losses within a certain period of time. Most of my tribesmen never made it back to their feet after their marriage. The truth is, the bride's parents (Most of them) do not care about how their daughter lives with her husband after their marriage. And when they start having kids, the problem escalates and it cripples the business totally, leaving most men to start all over again. Most of our men blame their predicament on some mysterious witchcraft or wizard in the village and the pressure is passed unto one child to another, so the virtuous circle continues.

I don't want to get start-ish on the burial rights. These old men don't care if you are financially stable or not, their brother is dead and he must be buried ASAP. The burial is not the problem here, but having to deal with all sorts of committee telling you their individual rights. One group may demand for 1 cow, 10 tubers of yam, drinks and all sorts of items, another group may ask for something else, believe me, these groups are almost endless. Most Igbo men become indebted after losing their parent, and they sometimes never recover from that financial crisis.

If only my tribesmen could be educated on the danger our tradition possess, we would work to abolish those wrecking customs of ours. I can go on and on and on but maybe my tribesmen could shed some light to what i just said. I am only a youth in my early 20s, maybe i don't know anything, or maybe I’m being too emotional. I'll appreciate if someone old enough would enlighten me on our core customs and traditional values.

Igbos are good people, I won’t blame our youths for the crimes they choose to undertake; I’ll blame our elders for putting those stipe traditions upon their children.
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by emmamaraihe: 3:54am On Oct 30, 2013
Ghadafy: RIP in advance bro..
Who knows you would die before him .. Be carefull

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Ghadafy(m): 4:13am On Oct 30, 2013
emmamaraihe:
Who knows you would die before him .. Be carefull

And who knows you could die before both of us? Psychopath ignoramus..
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Mannastoress: 5:22am On Oct 30, 2013
Baddest. Sharp guy don die for maga backyard
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by BluMalam(m): 5:42am On Oct 30, 2013
[size=32pt]NNA MEHN! ODIKWA RISKY. ODIKWA SERIOUS [/size] grin grin
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by mentorseries(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2013
get rich or die trying dats his philosophy
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by vemelike: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2013
please nig. ambasador to that vietnam should intervene nah.. a young man. chai
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by ethicalUser(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Its really crazy to see so many comments here accusing the Igbo's as the only tribe that is being involved in drug trafficking, some I.doits here talking about denting the image of this country. what Image r u guys talk about Please y'all should visit Ibiza and see what NIGERIANS(EVERY TRIBE INCLUSIVE)has turned this place into. The fact here is the Igbo's are not as LIGHT HEARTED as the others so they choose to go to the most difficult places to deliver with the hope of coming back successful. On the long run the FG has much to be blamed for why our youths choose the fast lane as a means to live.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by BonnyDominic: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2013
They sentenced for drug trafficking, dey too import and kill by drug......... Lethel injection. Ik RIP if U r killed. A lesson for odas.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 0monnakoda: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2013
Let there be wailing and Gnashing of teeth in the house of Drug Traffickers.
Let the wealth they gather with their hands be scattered by their feet.
Let them bury their children and know not old age.
Let the people point at their house and shake their heads with hissing
Ase !!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2013
it should be converted to lyf in prison
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by ifebosco: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2013
can the nigerian pólice do their home work to detain those in nigeria who send this boy to dead,because there are going to send somebody else
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by majekobaje1: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2013
Short cut 2 the success is high way 2 the grave
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by emmatok(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
willibounce: No way! We must protest and support our prince. They must not kilL him. Ikechukwu must live. Ikechukwu for Life. They want to kill him because he is hard-working. They envy him cos of his tribe. Shameless asian ppl. Let dem prove to us that he did drugs. Nonsense.

Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by eeeeeee: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
0monnakoda: Let there be wailing and Gnashing of teeth in the house of Drug Traffickers.
Let the wealth they gather with their hands be scattered by their feet.
Let them bury their children and know not old age.
Let the people point at their house and shake their heads with hissing
Ase !!
YOUR FOLKS ARE IN THE OTHER THREAD DEFENDING A SERIAL MOLESTER WHO BEARS A FAMILIAR NAME.
i THINK YOU SHOULD GO AND HELP THEM OUT.

THEY HAVE THROWN REASONING TO THE WIND IN DEFENSE OF A RAAPIST, BECAUSE HE IS YOURUBA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by willyray(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
a bit rash
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by rosebowl01(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fashola offered to move miscreants and destitutes (be they Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo etc) to their hometowns for proper care and you guys are protesting, issuing ultimatums, going to court, and threatening Ngige (like he's not one of your kinsmen) etc. These Asians are not even giving you people the option to come pick up your numerous HARDWORKING AND INDUSTRIOUS criminals. Instead, they guarantee them death. They regularly kill these criminals who are mainly ibos that it has become a monthly ritual. You people have not gone to court or issue ultimatums as usual. Where is OUK? where are the market lawyers from Onitsha? or is it like they only get a hard-on when it involves Yorubas? shameless group of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture / Thunderstorm Killed Kidnappers In Cameroon Forest Not In Adamawa - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.