Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Man Meets Daughter-in-law On Blind Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Meets Daughter-in-law On Blind Date (1091 Views)

What's Your Opinion On Blind Dates? / Should I Guy Give His Girl 500k To Open A Shop On Blind Faith? / What's Your Take On Blind Dating In Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Meets Daughter-in-law On Blind Date by eluquenson(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
A Chinese man met his own daughter-in-law on a blind date in a hotel bedroom after both of them lied about their real names and sent pictures of other people.

Worse than that, the woman's husband, who was the man's son, had suspected his wife of cheating and followed her to the hotel where he found the pair before attacking them.

Wang Jai, 31, watched his wife enter a hotel bedroom before she changed into a pink bathrobe and headed to another room at Heilongjiang province in northeast China.

When she rang the doorbell and his dad answered, the husband flipped out, beating up both of them before police broke up the fight after being called by hotel staff.

Wang Pai, 57, had lost his job two years ago and started chatting online to new people including a woman who he had developed a friendship with - unaware that it was his daughter-in-law and the mother of his grandchild.

She in turn was bored at home being a housewife.

He said: "We eventually agreed to meet for a romantic liaison, but when I opened the door I don't know if she was more surprised or me. She turned round and ran off down the hallway straight into her husband, my son, who had been following her. He started shouting and then he attacked her, and then he attacked me."

Police found that the computer records showed the man had used a photograph of a colleague from his army days, claiming he was a widower looking for companionship.

His daughter-in-law Lili, 28, said she was a lonely woman called Ming Chen whose husband was imprisoned and she too sent a photograph of a different person.

Wang Jai was locked up for five days after the attack left his father hospitalized with a head injury and his wife missing two teeth.

A police spokesman added: "We did not think it was wise to let him out immediately and he needed time to cool down."

Isn't this a case of misplaced anger... who should he accuse first his wife or father?

web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Man_meets_daughter-in-law_on_blind_date

Re: Man Meets Daughter-in-law On Blind Date by olarwarlay(m): 12:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Funny uhn!
Re: Man Meets Daughter-in-law On Blind Date by pri3stess(f): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2013
See gobe!!?

(1) (Reply)

No #SEX Until After Marriage Campaign... Do You Support It? / Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? / What Do You Do When You Are Placed On Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.