Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? (5559 Views)

If All Resources Needed Are Available, Will You Marry Your Current Partner? / IF Given Chance 2 B Born Again,will U Select Ur Current Parents N Country Again? / IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Lawconfessor(f): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2013
AS LONG AS GOD IS GOD.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by AbuMikey(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2013
gringringrin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Sorry sweetie,Popowaa. I'm just curious. I watched a show recently,and in that show,they said gals/ladies who drink beer alot,have larger b.reasts. How true? Please,advise. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Iaz93: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Sorry sweetie,Popowaa. I'm just curious. I watched a show recently,and in that show,they said gals/ladies who drink beer alot,have larger b.reasts. How true? Please,advise. embarassed
gringringringringrin
Danhumprey needs to get laid.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2013
If its Neymar, why not grin grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by AbuMikey(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2013

^^

shockedshockedshocked embarassedembarassedembarassed

**Sharpens Cutlass, I must cut Neymar Prick today**

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Why na?are you not a Barca fan cheesy grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by AbuMikey(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2013

But that does not not give Neymar the effrontery to steal make marriage proposals to my woman angry

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2013
Still finding it out to make my choice,should I go with isco (I like his dark hair $ bears) or pato (cute) or beckham (love the guy packs) or damon (vampire diaries (love his attitude)) or sasha belov (make it or break it-luv his personality in the movie) or neal caffery (white collar movie-the guy looks great in suit)
Hmmmm,someone pls help me na
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by AbuMikey(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2013
bolagabriella: Still finding it out to make my choice,should I go with isco (I like his dark hair $ bears) or pato (cute) or beckham (love the guy packs) or damon (vampire diaries (love his attitude)) or sasha belov (make it or break it-luv his personality in the movie) or neal caffery (white collar movie-the guy looks great in suit)

You on a Long thing, grin

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Iaz93: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2013
bolagabriella: Still finding it out to make my choice,should I go with isco (I like his dark hair $ bears) or pato (cute) or beckham (love the guy packs) or damon (vampire diaries (love his attitude)) or sasha belov (make it or break it-luv his personality in the movie) or neal caffery (white collar movie-the guy looks great in suit)
Or go with ARISTIDE BANCE!
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

But that does not not give Neymar the effrontery to steal make marriage proposals to my woman angry

I didnt know i was still your woman shocked shocked
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2013
[color=
purple]
I like your choices. #olivertwist.[/color] cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2013
xynerise:
That is not a similarity. Does an Igbo man act like an Egyptian?
Abeg,i'm not ready for this jamb questionsgringrin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Sorry sweetie,Popowaa. I'm just curious. I watched a show recently,and in that show,they said gals/ladies who drink beer alot,have larger b.reasts. How true? Please,advise. embarassed
LWKMFH.I dont drink beer but i have huge assets so it's a lie
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

^^

shockedshockedshocked embarassedembarassedembarassed

**Sharpens Cutlass, I must cut Neymar Prick today**

gringringrin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by AbuMikey(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2013
Nomski0: I didnt know i was still your woman shocked shocked

You still very much my woman smiley , my sweet potato smiley , the only sugar in my tea smiley

Oya, Chop Kiss kisskisskisskisskiss

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2013
Iaz93: gringringringringrin
Danhumprey needs to get laid.
Lol........but na true you talk sha. I would only do it with my sweetheart. wink
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You on a Long thing, grin

No mind her. She is just drooling over what she can't have. cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You still very much my woman smiley , my sweet potato smiley , the only sugar in my tea smiley

Awwww, thanks. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Awwww, thanks. kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Iaz93: Or go with ARISTIDE BANCE!
Lol...... Abi o. The bobo fine she. E get 6packs. cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nomski0: I didnt know i was still your woman shocked shocked
And me? embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Popowaa: LWKMFH.I dont drink beer but i have huge assets so it's a lie
I would so much love to see those assets. Would you mind showing me? embarassed In private ofcourse. Away from the prying eyes of errrmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nomski0: Awwww, thanks. kiss kiss kiss
If Neymar catch u flirting with that mallam,don't you know he would be heartbroken? sad

Dump mallam Abu,and be faithful to Neymar. tongue
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
kisskisskisskiss
Danhumprey: And me? embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: I would so much love to see those assets. Would you mind showing me? embarassed In private ofcourse. Away from the prying eyes of errrmmmm lipsrsealed
Danny u are definitely high on smthingsad
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Hendrixtzee(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
190: Marry popowaa!!

Hell No!! angry
she luvs u bro..... Pullleaaaseee dnt do this to her *crying*
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Hendrixtzee(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Popowaa: Igborians are from Nigeria and Nigeria is part of Africa abi?wink
aaaahhhhhh IGBORIANS ni IGBORIANS fa ... Popowaa u haf kee person wt dt one #
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hendrixtzee: aaaahhhhhh IGBORIANS ni IGBORIANS fa ... Popowaa u haf kee person wt dt one #
gringrin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Hendrixtzee(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
very true.... Very very true. I saw popowaa in a bar on sunday! Her jugs were so huge n "intimidating". Maybe she now goes on Legend stout. *NoHarmIntended*
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nomski0: kisskisskisskiss
Wow! Thanks. Good to know you haven't forgotten me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl! / I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? / Important tips to help you through life hurdles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.