Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? (5561 Views)

If All Resources Needed Are Available, Will You Marry Your Current Partner? / IF Given Chance 2 B Born Again,will U Select Ur Current Parents N Country Again? / IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: shocked
What?? Don't pretend like you don't know. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by AbuMikey(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Danhumprey: If Neymar catch u flirting with that mallam,don't you know he would be heartbroken? sad

Dump mallam Abu,and be faithful to Neymar. tongue

gringringrin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2013
Nomski0: [color=
purple]
I like your choices. #olivertwist.[/color] cheesy cheesy
Thanks jare
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You on a Long thing, grin

Plsss,they are also human,all I need to do is play my cards right...am cute na,abi
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
bolagabriella: Plsss,they are also human,all I need to do is play my cards right...am cute na,abi
Did you say "cute"? Abeg,bring your pinshure make we rate am first! tongue
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2013
Danhumprey: Did you say "cute"? Abeg,bring your pinshure make we rate am first! tongue
So you can kidnap me abi,nahhhh
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2013
bolagabriella:
So you can kidnap me abi,nahhhh
No be so na. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by ikekings1: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2013
Noo!!! I'm just dating her for the fun.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
ikekings1: Noo!!! I'm just dating her for the fun.
I pity her punnysad
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: I pity her punnysad
Lol..........I guess,to him,the punny is free. cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: .
You got mail.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Danhumprey: No be so na. embarassed
Why don't I trust you...
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
bolagabriella:
Why don't I trust you...
I promise,you can trust me. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: I promise,you can trust me. embarassed
My mummy once told me not to trust anyone that says "I promse,you can trust me"because they always end up letting us down
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
bolagabriella:
My mummy once told me not to trust anyone that says "I promse,you can trust me"because they always end up letting us down
Wow! Ur mummy is a good teacher. Big ups to her. Just so you know,not everyone behave that way. You just may not know it. smiley
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! Ur mummy is a good teacher. Big ups to her. Just so you know,not everyone behave that way. You just may not know it. smiley
And you're bent on proving it...right?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
bolagabriella:
And you're bent on proving it...right?
Fine! It's seem I'm dragging this issue with you. Forget it. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by planetpotato: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
yes i can
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Fine! It's seem I'm dragging this issue with you. Forget it. embarassed
i will forget it because you told me to.i mean,that's what trust is all about...right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered / My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.