Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

13 Weird Fact About Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Weird Fact About Woman (1535 Views)

T / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know / 50 Things About Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Weird Fact About Woman by paulmarkino: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
13 Weird Fact about Woman .

It is generally believed that the difference between men and women is enormous. women and men differ in almost every imaginable aspect of human life, especially when it comes to psychology.

1. A woman does not have a man’s habit to scratch her noggin when she thinks of an answer to a confusing question, for example. Women doe not like to show they are confused. They never want to ruin their hairdo with that gesture either.

2. Women will never understand why footballers stand in a line with their hands crossed before a penalty kick during a match. In addition, women never shudder when a male character gets kicked in the groin in a movie.

3. When a woman yawns she covers her mouth with the palm of her hand, not with a fist.

4. After taking a bath, a woman grabs a towel and makes a turban on her head from it, at least for one minute. The reasons of such a weird Oriental ritual are unknown.

5. A woman does not get mad when her underwear gets stuck between her buttocks. Women joyfully wear those items of torture called bikinis.

6. Many women worry about their looks when having sex.

7. Women open bottles with bottle openers.

8. A woman feels awkward if she does not carry anything in her hands. That is why they always carry their handbags around.

9. Women are absolutely indifferent to their genitals; they hardly know each other. Women do not talk to them, they do not give funny nicknames to them and they never get angry with them.

10. Sitting down in public transportation, women keep their legs together. That is why men often prefer to sit next to a woman because in this case they can sit spread-eagle.

11. If a woman finds her fly unzipped in a public place, she does not seem to care too much about it.

12. When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first. Pants come second. Men work it vice versa.

13. Finally, when an act of love ends, women do not feel like sleeping. They feel like talking and kissing.

1 Like

Re: 13 Weird Fact About Woman by Danhumprey: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Interesting.
Re: 13 Weird Fact About Woman by DebhariJones(f): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
I only do the turban thingy when I wash my hair and I wear my pants before my blouse tongue
Re: 13 Weird Fact About Woman by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Debhari Jones: I only do the turban thingy when I wash my hair and I wear my pants before my blouse tongue

Panties you mean
Re: 13 Weird Fact About Woman by wasak(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
is this supposed to give me an attention or. make me buy another vaseline?
Re: 13 Weird Fact About Woman by Enegod(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
*following*
Re: 13 Weird Fact About Woman by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
I can't relate to any of these except for numbers 3 and 7, and I don't even find them weird. undecided
Re: 13 Weird Fact About Woman by DebhariJones(f): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Panties you mean

I meant pants as in trousers
Re: 13 Weird Fact About Woman by Vivly(f): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Who worries about no 2?

(1) (Reply)

How Some Nigerian Girls Pray For Husband / A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate / Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.