Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? (1535 Views)

Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death / Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
We live in a decaying age. Young ladies now do silly things all in d name of fashion..
We live in an increasingly risk-averse culture where we indulge in poo all in d name of being sophisticated and classy..
Many youngsters these days state promiscuity as their lifestyle choice. They want to be classy, fashionable by sleeping around with whoever catches their
fancy.

Many a times, you see some of them turning the faces to drawing book, piercing 6 holes in d ear, changing bf like bathroom slippers and screen men lik Maltina Dance Hall reality Tv show audition, tattoo their body jst lik a 9ja scratched danfo bus and they are very proud of it.. Some ladies believe they can do all sort of silly things in their youthful days not knowing fully well that some of these poo could be passed to their offspring

So how many of you wish your daughters could live d kind of life you lived during your youthful days?

*Note: If ur youthful days was full of trash and promiscuity, you would definitely pick offence, bash, curse, criticise or crucify me for this write-up

*oya let the bashing begin*
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by hertz9te(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
am waitin....make I see wetin dem wan answer
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by naijaboiy: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
what about if the guys would wish for their sons to emulate their lifestyle during their youthful days? undecided

Waiting for the counter thread tho...
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Mskrisx(f): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yes
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Most def both in appearance nd lifestyle I would want her to be my carbon copy.
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Syfy(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
yes
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by PrincessB1(f): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Of cus YES
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Tymax(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
OP, they will mark you o! grin

Look at these ladies sef... See their mouth like "yes" grin

PrincessB1 are you sure? grin
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by destante(f): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Its yes for me and even make improvements on me.
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Some of these ladies saying "Yes" undecidedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tymax: OP, they will mark you o! grin

hehehehehehehe.. * wears helmet=» put on my bash proof garment=» grabs front seat where dey can all see me
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Hauwi(f): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
I wish n pray
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by isokey: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yes...yes, character strength, dress sense, discipline and values. They can be better than i am and still hoping to be but not less. So help them Lord.
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by PrincessB1(f): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tymax: OP, they will mark you o! grin

Vewi sure cuz my lifestyle is godly and simple so i wil luv dem to emulate me..... minus bn to emotionalcheesy
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by onikiri: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yes I would! Yes I would
And I hope she would have a father like mine because my dad brought me up as one of the boys!!
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Tallesty1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Confession time.

Liars will go to hellgringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ladies pls what abt the bleeping aspect ? No insults plssssss grin

1 Like

Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
...Yeah, i pray and wish my daughters will emulate my behaviour and character....I know i didnt give my parents much stress.....I understand them and love them...
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
rozzay: Most def both in appearance nd lifestyle I would want her to be my carbon copy.
you just tied down her destiny.
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
everybody claiming to be "saint obi" God is watching you. angry

1 Like

Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Camellia(f): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
before nko.... if not me..who Else...cheesy
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: you just tied down her destiny.
Meaning?
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
destante: Its yes for me and even make improvements on me.

Hehe! your daughter to emulate that your wide mouth..... He he he
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: you just tied down her destiny.
Pls in as much as we come online talk laff etc let's be very careful abt wat we say, don't eva speak negative into my child s life u r free to do so to urs nd dat of any member of ur family but pls not to me. Thank u for ur coperation
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
rozzay:
Pls in as much as we come online talk laff etc let's be very careful abt wat we say, don't eva speak negative into my child s life u r free to do so to urs nd dat of any member of ur family but pls not to me. Thank u for ur coperation
i'm sorry, the way i put it offended you. i just see no reason why one would want her child to be her "carbon copy". i saw it as a limitation. thanks.
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by destante(f): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hehe! your daughter to emulate that your wide mouth..... He he he
but how does that affect anything? angry

1 Like

Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Tymax(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
PrincessB1: Vewi sure cuz my lifestyle is godly and simple so i wil luv dem to emulate me..... minus bn to emotionalcheesy
Hmm emotional. I like that. grin
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nope
I'ld want her to be better
Cos the kind yeye tinz wey i don do eeh

If she should do it.. I will kill her
No i wont kill her.. My own mama never kill me

She should only emulate my good side biko..

2 Likes

Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by doctorofgirls(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Girls only,men stay mute
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by jmoore(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
So if you aborted ten babies, she will follow your lifestyle too?
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? by PrincessB1(f): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tymax:
Hmm emotional. I like that. grin
for ur info, i dislyk itundecided Mayb i shld transfer dat to u since u like it L grin L

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact About Girls / On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? / Highly Intelligent Guys And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.