Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral (12157 Views)

Emefiele Donates Gifts From His Mother’s Funeral To Motherless Babies / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by Dannylux: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2013
ministry of in-law affairs.. Lmao nairalanders grin
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by LMAyedun(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2013
emmysenior:

Haba!

Na wao
So that's the only thing you have to say about the report? Fool.
You can't contribute meaningfully to the topic than picking out Errors. Olodo!!!

1 Like

Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by jayAjoku(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2013
stupidity has relatives and the government officials are the relatives.. She no get money to sponsor her own mumc burial? Been at hme 4 mnths oo patience God dy watch u
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by stebell(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2013
nairaman66: God is watching everyone in 3D! That's all I know.. Pro or Anti. Posterity is there to judge.

My broda not only 3D but HD as well
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by duality(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2013
How was Tinubu's Birthday funded. Abegiiiii.

Anybody can make donations to the burial if the wish.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2013
And am here on my worm, ants and rats colonies building project. I got enough time to send my agents to Okrika for feeding.....I think Mrs charity will be good for meal.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by Ipheyemmy01(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2013
Eyin oku oni baje, but only if the burial is funded rightly and not with the masses tears.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by rozayx5(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2013
chimchim1:
Dtz. Celebration of good life no amount of money is too big for it.

more like celebration of feudalism
undecided
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by Polio: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2013
Nigeria finished and died a lot time ago!
What is left is the restless soul ... Nothing more!!
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by daylae(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2013
wahalareporters news. . . I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by explorerataga: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2013
If its Sahara Reporters news!!! Then its fake and propaganda news. Losers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by CaptainCodes(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2013
On individual funds: anybody could do that, its their money.

On Government funds: God sees you.

On sahara reporters: e ku ise o.

On oduah: we sef go buy car, no go finish all the money on cars

On wike: the evil that men do.........*scrambling for the left parts*

On patience: *nothing*

On Jonathan: if you walk into the market place.......* still scrambling*

On ASUU: God dey...*4 months now.

On future: *thinking*

On Nigeria: where there is life, there's hope-where there's no life,.......*scrambilg once again*

On today: wetin I go do?

On me: make I go shak my garri and left over rice from yesterday's níght.

#out
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by juman(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2013
Numerous politicians, businessmen and entertainment stars with ties to the government are expected at the burial.
Mrs. Oba died in a car crash while returning to Okrika after traveling to Bayelsa State. The accident that claimed her life happened on the badly maintained Elele-Isiokpo Road. In addition to Mrs. Oba, who was traveling in a Toyota Corolla car, a 14-year old high school girl and three other persons also perished.

The foster mother died on the badly maintained road.

God knows how many millions of naira they are going to spend on the burial.

Country where they are less care on how to make people live longer but more concern on how to make elaborate and 'fantastic' people's burial ceremony.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by Dee60: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2013
Why is Nigeria like this? The nation is broke and cannot afford to fund education but they can fund funeral! Oro ti pesi je ni Nigeria o!
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by HopeAtHand: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2013
them say d burial na thursday to saturday abi?? very good,i don cathch dem.

I dey live for portharcourt,Okrika no far, madam Umbrella must feed me for 3days as part of my National cake.

ehmmm,peter come here,go buy me purge medicine make i prepare myself.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by nerodenero: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2013
Several sources, including one at the Presidency, disclosed that numerous federal ministers and state governors had contributed huge amounts of public funds to the First Lady for her mother’s funeral. “It’s because of the funeral that the First Lady did not join Mr. President in his trip to Israel
This is injustice!!!
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by Pattey(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2013
dirtymoney: So... What has madam got to do with people donating government and ministerial monies for her mum's burial? Who is to blame? Her or the other corrupt ministers who are donating? Imagine if a minister, comes to my house, knocks on my door, and hands me over a ghana-must-go bag containing 1 billion. And tells me to use the money to start a bizness. What do you expect me to do? If i refuse the money, ya'll will say am fooolish. If i recieve it. Ya'll will say am corrupt! It was a donation......... Blame the donators, not the donatee.

grin
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by Symphony007: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2013
Jonathan's people waste money, jonathan supporters say tinubu has wasted too, tinubu waste money, tinubu supporters say jonathan people have wasted too. When the country goes bankrupt, maybe then all your eyes will open.

1 Like

Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by nerodenero: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2013
Mr. Wike’s high-profile role in the First Lady’s mother’s funeral led a lecturer at the University of Lagos to question the minister’s suitability for his post
He is actually Minister for Errand Affairs grin grin grin
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by nerodenero: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Symphony007: Jonathan's people waste money, jonathan supporters say tinubu has wasted too, tinubu waste money, tinubu supporters say jonathan people have wasted too. When the country goes bankrupt, maybe then all your eyes will open.
The rate of looting and wasteful spending is extremely alarming. We need God to salvage us from this monster called corruption that has ravaged and reduced Nigerians to nothing and placed Nigeria as one of the most corruption nation in the world.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by iyatrustee(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

Mrs. Oba, who died in a ghastly automobile accident in July, is scheduled for burial this week in Okrika, Rivers State. Her lavish funeral rites,
Numerous politicians, businessmen and entertainment stars with ties to the government are expected at the burial.
Mrs. Oba died in a car crash while returning to Okrika after traveling to Bayelsa State. The accident that claimed her life happened on the badly maintained Elele-Isiokpo Road. In addition to Mrs. Oba, who was traveling in a Toyota Corolla car, a 14-year old high school girl and three other persons also perished.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/education-ministry-fct-among-several-public-offices-lavishly-funding-funeral-patience-jona

how come they are silent about the other 4people involved in the crash? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by wola44: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2013
The money should be use to repair the bad money. Shameless people .
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by yunglykmine(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2013
iyatrustee:

how come they are silent about the other 4people involved in the crash? undecided undecided undecided
Probably because the other 4 involved are not super-human like the first lady's mother. GOD have mercy.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2013
nameo: You do not need a fish's brain to know that this is a badly scripted PROPAGANDA piece by Sahara Reporters, do you?

Guy, i live in Port Harcourt and most of these stories are true. If you see the presidential mansion being built in old GRA, you go fear fear. They bounced the deputy commissioner of police in order to tear down structures to make way. This burial is going to dwarf Ibori's mother's burial which was as lavish as could be imagined.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by cyril10(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2013
Don't believe all these rants from Sahara Reporters, even the dummiest will not allow ministries and agencies to fund a funeral that is not state owned. Big fat lies from Sahara.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2013
Short of words on this
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by size38: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2013
Ya, its true. They should come to Okrika and see how GEJ and his wife are wasting our resources on ordinary burial. Each house hold in okrika is given one million naira to prepare for the burial.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by size38: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Ya, its true. Come to okrika in Rivers state and see how GEJ, the wife and their political groups are lavishing our scarce resources on common burial. Six billion naira has been budgeted for this burial alone. With each house hold in okrika given one million naira to prepare for the burial. Yet no known project from federal govt in Rivers state under the current Administration of GEJ.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by IcekrimPaul007(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2013
85% of Nigeria's can not afford 1 meal a day...is called living below poverty rate..and government wants to spend billions on dead body ..and you want to blame kidnapper for what there are doing..laugh,laugh REVOLUTION IS THE KEY TO NIGERIAN SUCCESS
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by gbishman: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Nigeria when will we stop being frivolous, its a burial and thats it, the poor ladies dead and thats it. Why all the ranting, comotion, hype and so forth, prior to the incident no nigerian ever new Madam first lady had a mother and now all of a sudden shes in the lamp light i beg. All that is certain is that everything must have a beginning must have an end i just hope and pray the poor masses wont be deprived from moving on the road about their business.
Re: Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral by liyalla(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2013
Where are the NL "RIP-dept" workers. Oya we need at list 1000 "RIP" mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock / Governor Ambode Unveils Plans To Build Five New Arts Theatres. / 2019: Fela Durotoye A Mole Planted By Presidency To Destroy ANN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.