Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? (3597 Views)

Are we Better-off With Faith to Evidence for Believing That A God Exists / Christians State Your Reason For Believing In GOD / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by wiegraf: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bidam: Why don't you accept the answers,they proffer? Why reject them since they are logically conclusive?

In what language are they logically conclusive?

BTW, you yourself used the term 'human logic', what does that mean? Is Yahweh logic different?
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
wiegraf: So, theyre going to hell simply cause they dont belive in yahweh. Thank you, that will be all.

Random; foing with the evidence, I don't think you're foo.lish because you believe in God, you were likely foo.lish first and that led you to god. Only way you can hod god culpable is if you blame him for creating you.
it seems you did not read the op. Belief in yhwh is not the central matter, it doesn't change the fact of his existence. People go to hell because of sin, wrongdoing, law breaking.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by macof(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, God did it. Or there were no kangaroos then. Years of adaptation brought them. This is the kind of answer I'm expecting from him as logically conclusive

that's not possible. it takes more than 6000 Years for a specie to evolve.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
wiegraf:

In what language are they logically conclusive?

BTW, you yourself used the term 'human logic', what does that mean? Is Yahweh logic different?
In the sense,they use every day occurrences in the human world to drive home spiritual truths.As for Yahweh (another topic for another day).
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by wiegraf: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: it seems you did not read the op. Belief in yhwh is not the central matter, it doesn't change the fact of his existence. People go to hell because of sin, wrongdoing, law breaking.

It seems you've read, or comprehended, absolutely non of the thousands of lines meant for you and your likes on this forum. The bolded is the problem.

But please, I've wasted enough time on you. Proceed with your folly
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by wiegraf: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bidam: In the sense,they use every day occurrences in the human world to drive home spiritual truths.As for Yahweh (another topic for another day).

And this is your problem. That right there, that's mysteriousnesseses. The ultimate cope-out of the lazy, or desperate, mind. It explains absolutely NOTHING

But please, proceed using your non-human logic to explain things away.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
wiegraf:

And this is your problem. That right there, that's mysteriousnesseses. The ultimate cope-out of the lazy, or desperate, mind. It explains absolutely NOTHING

I guess you believe in NOTHING then.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
wiegraf:

hello wiegraf I've decided to speak to you concerning some of the claims you made about justice.
Your words were that even a hitler does not deserve hell. No?
Do you understand the gravity of what you just said?!
Even a hitler doesn't deserve a hell?

Hitler was responsible for the death of 11 million people(gypsies, blacks), including the death of 6 million jews.
In a personal account of a man who was present during one of these brutalities said
"I saw the body of a woman murdered at my feet, and I saw a boy crawl from underneath and cry mommy! Mommy!"

These man killed millions of people, and you, out of your hatred and unrepentant heart say he does not deserve to be condemned?!

I'll tell you why men always try to debunk God, and create a false image of him:

It is because they know they have violated his law, written in their hearts, and they do not want to answer to him morally.

I'm a criminal, I don't believe the judge exists.
For you to make this claim shows that you do not believe rapists and paedophiles should suffer for their wrong doing too.

Well, wiegraf, thank God God doesn't have your twisted sense of judgement. Thank God he's a just judge, and the situation remains the same:

The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord.

Read up on the holocaust. It seems you're ignorant of what happened then to be able to make such an embarrasing and twisted claim.
May God have mercy upon you.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. – John 15:18-19 (NIV)

Check out this article Josh,

One of the hallmarks of the Christian faith over the ages is that many Christians have been vilified for their convictions.

When the Christians were thrown to the lions of Rome the spectators cried out, “Kill the atheists.” To proclaim allegiance to Christ was to be in rebellion to the deity of Caesar. This Christ allegiance compels us to engage our culture, but in doing so we expose the separation that the world around us has from God. That exposure is rarely met with open arms. But his is the path that Jesus took and He calls us to follow him. He chose us to break the holds of worldly conformity and to bring us into significance. We are chosen out of the world into our true citizenship; the Kingdom of heaven.

http://www.thedailybibleverse.org/bible-verse-if-the-world-hates-you-keep-in-mind-that-it-hated-me-first

1 Like

Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bidam: If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. – John 15:18-19 (NIV)

Check out this article Josh,

thank you sir. The world hates righteousness because its deeds are evil.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by macof(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: hello wiegraf I've decided to speak to you concerning some of the claims you made about justice.

Hitler was responsible for the death of 11 million people(gypsies, blacks), including the death of 6 million jews.
In a personal account of a man who was present during one of these brutalities said
"I saw the body of a woman murdered at my feet, and I saw a boy crawl from underneath and cry mommy! Mommy!"

These man killed millions of people, and you, out of your hatred and unrepentant heart say he does not deserve to be condemned?!

I'll tell you why men always try to debunk God, and create a false image of him:

It is because they know they have violated his law, written in their hearts, and they do not want to answer to him morally.

For you to make this claim shows that you do not believe rapists and paedophiles should suffer for their wrong doing too.

Well, wiegraf, thank God God doesn't have your twisted sense of judgement. Thank God he's a just judge, and the situation remains the same:

The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord.

Read up on the holocaust. It seems you're ignorant of what happened then to be able to make such an embarrasing and twisted claim.

Moses killed millions too, yet he was loved by Yahweh
he even claimed to be sent by Yahweh to do the killings

Why should Hitler be different?
Why is Yahweh so biased?

And besides Hitler claimed to be sent by Yahweh too
So he's really no different from Moses. Moses was his role model

And josh, why judge Hitler? I thought only God judges a man for his sins
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
^^^
Go and read up on the holocaust and see hitlers motive for killing 11 million people.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: ^^^
Go and read up on the holocaust and see hitlers motive for killing 11 million people.

Hitler believed that he was doing Yaweh's work......
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hitler believed that he was doing Yaweh's work......
nope. He created a false image of God. Modified the ten commandments, and said the bible God was a wicked God who wanted men never to enjoy themselves. Go and read up on the holocaust.

He killed pastors and priests and replaced them with his own nazi pastors and priests, he replaced the cross with the nazi sign.

1 Like

Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: nope. He created a false image of God. Modified the ten commandments, and said the bible God was a wicked God who wanted men never to enjoy themselves. Go and read up on the holocaust.

He killed pastors and priests and replaced them with his own nazi pastors and priests, he replaced the cross with the nazi sign.

He said that he was doing the work of God....the christian God.....deny it all you want.
Hitler was a catholic.

Hitler didnt like the Jewish part of the bible....not that he hated God
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by macof(m): 12:34am On Nov 03, 2013
Joshthefirst: nope. He created a false image of God. Modified the ten commandments, and said the bible God was a wicked God who wanted men never to enjoy themselves. Go and read up on the holocaust.

You deny Hitler you deny Moses.
Your deny Moses you deny judaism
You deny judaism you deny the Messiah
You deny the Messiah you deny Jesus.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by wiegraf: 3:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Bidam: I guess you believe in NOTHING then.

Bros, you've mixed up your 'logic'. That means you believe in NOTHING...

I'll be here waiting for your spiritual and yahweh to show up...

Let's see, yahweh is rather vain, no? So, I'm a jewish leftist atheist heathenous professor

In fact, YAHWEH, YOU'RE A YAHWED DAMNED GENOCIDAL PE.DO!!! NOW STRIKE ME DOWN!!!!!!!! ROAST ME IN HELL!!!!

Nah, noticed nothing...

I suppose we'll have to wait till after I die to verify, abi? Good luck with that..
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by wiegraf: 3:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Ah, josh, you remain an uncouth sociopath. Or genuinely dumber than a toaster.

Kudos brah. No hard feelings abeg
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2013
wiegraf:

I suppose we'll have to wait till after I die to verify, abi? Good luck with that..
Nope, my prayer is for you to give your life to Christ before you die.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by wiegraf: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2013
Bidam: Nope, my prayer is for you to give your life to Christ before you die.

Yes bros, I know you're a tool. As I've made it crystal clear I have no desire to indulge in your nonsense, but you still seem to think you know better than me. Without giving any valid reason whatsoever. In fact, giving nonsensical, mysteriousnesse, whargarbl reasons.. Yet you still think I should concede, just because. The arrogance of you clowns still bewilders

Shove that prayer up your a$$, as far as you can manage please.

Then again, it's a prayer... Spiritual? Please carry on
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

He said that he was doing the work of God....the christian God.....deny it all you want.
Hitler was a catholic.

Hitler didnt like the Jewish part of the bible....not that he hated God
go and read up what hitler said and did and stop trying to blame God on that too.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Joshthefirst: go and read up what hitler said and did and stop trying to blame God on that too.

What nonsense are you trying to say again?

Guy....you have exceeded the limit of internet ignorance. We should be charging you by post for excessive misinformation
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

What nonsense are you trying to say again?

Guy....you have exceeded the limit of internet ignorance. We should be charging you by post for excessive misinformation

just go to wikipedia and see for yourself.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

I don't know why you always type in ignorance.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
wiegraf:

Then again, it's a prayer... Spiritual? Please carry on
Yeah..Just a prayer as you rightly pointed out. cheesy
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Joshthefirst: just go to wikipedia and see for yourself.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

I don't know why you always type in ignorance.

lol....you of all people talking about ignorance? lolololololol

Hitler believed in Yaweh....like it or not. He persecuted churches only when they were not in line with his nazism.....

Hitler was never an atheist- that is one fact that is all agreed on
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hitler believed in Yaweh....like it or not. He persecuted churches only when they were not in line with his nazism.....

he later became an atheist. I agree he had a catholic background just like you.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

this just shows that you like arguing against fact. Did you read my link? I don't like making stupid arguments. It is clearly known that hitler was anti-christian and anti-God(the God of the bible). I don't need to talk much. Anyone who clicks on that link from wikipedia will learn about hitler and his views. If you choose to deny what is recorded(like you always do), I cannot force you to.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by MrTroll(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Joshthefirst: hello wiegraf I've decided to speak to you concerning some of the claims you made about justice.

listen man, Hitler was a monster. agreed, but even I don't believe that he deserves to be tortured for all eternity. all your nonsense about sin and death is your own wahala. the problem with you is that you're too foolish to realize how stoopid you sound.

2 Likes

Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by mazaje(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Troll:

listen man, Hitler was a monster. agreed, but even I don't believe that he deserves to be tortured for all eternity. all your nonsense about sin and death is your own wahala. the problem with you is that you're too foolish to realize how stoopid you sound.

he is a very sick human being, the only difference between him and the islamic terrorist is that he believes people that do not subscribe to his delusions deserve to suffer when they die while the islamic terrorist believes in immediate action. . .
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Both of you must be kidding yourselves to think that sinful people would be able to enter into the just and holy heaven of a just and holy God, liars don't enter there, thieves don't enter there. Haters and murderers and greedy people don't enter heaven. They are in hell. You compare Gods righteous and eternal justice to mans justice. You reduce the intensity of your sins whose full repercussions are only known to the omniscient God and think you don't deserve hell?

Sin must be punished. The requirements of justice must be met. The wages of sin is death. This is how godlessness causes delusion and twists and warps mans perception of the basis of marality.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2013
Joshthefirst: Both of you must be kidding yourselves to think that sinful people would be able to enter into the just and holy heaven of a just and holy God, liars don't enter there, thieves don't enter there. Haters and murderers and greedy people don't enter heaven. They are in hell. You compare Gods righteous and eternal justice to mans justice. You reduce the intensity of your sins whose full repercussions are only known to the omniscient God and think you don't deserve hell?

Sin must be punished. The requirements of justice must be met. The wages of sin is death. This is how godlessness causes delusion and twists and warps mans perception of the basis of marality.

Checkmate Atheists. Game over. ONLY JOSH DEY GO HEAVEN.. josh, jesus, yahweh and the holy spirit.. gay party.. grin grin
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by macof(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Joshthefirst: Both of you must be kidding yourselves to think that sinful people would be able to enter into the just and holy heaven of a just and holy God, liars don't enter there, thieves don't enter there. Haters and murderers and greedy people don't enter heaven. They are in hell. You compare Gods righteous and eternal justice to mans justice. You reduce the intensity of your sins whose full repercussions are only known to the omniscient God and think you don't deserve hell?

lairs- Jesus and his apostles with all the early christian fathers
murderers- moses, david and many others
greedy people- david, gehazi, Ahab

wow! if all these people are in hell, you have no hope josh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vishwakarma Puja Mantra, Puja Vidhi, Vishwakarma Aarti Lyrics / Why Do Angels Have Millions Of Languages? / Prayer in private ( silent ) or Prayer in public ( loud ) prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.