Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? (3599 Views)

Are we Better-off With Faith to Evidence for Believing That A God Exists / Christians State Your Reason For Believing In GOD / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
mazaje:

Olaadegbu is just a pathetic robot, because he uses the same pattern when arguing with christians that disagree with his own version or interpretation of the bible or doctrine, he uses the threat of hell on them, or calls them unbelievers , he hides his hate and disgust for them as wise kicks using cartoons or short quotes. . .The guy is just pathetic. . .

oh lord, the cartoons!!!!!
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by MrTroll(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

oh lord, the cartoons!!!!!
As In!!! So annoying angry
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
One other problem is that when one knows the reality of absolute truth, he recognizes the problem and lie of false perceptions of truth.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by mazaje(m): 1:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: One other problem is that when one knows the reality of absolute truth, he recognizes the problem and lie of false perceptions of truth.

Which absolute truth are you talking about?. . .The one that told you that all humans came from one man or the one that told you that some mythical god construct killed himself to save humans from himself?. . .You are too deluded for anyone to take you seriously. . .There are many christians that know what they are talking about but am sorry you are not one of them. . .

2 Likes

Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2013
mazaje:

Which absolute truth are you talking about?. . .The one that told you that all humans came from one man or the one that told you that some mythical god construct killed himself to save humans from himself?. . .You are too deluded for anyone to take you seriously. . .There are many christians that know what they are talking about but am sorry you are not one of them. . .
could you leave me alone then?
I'm sure I'm not that important to you guys.

I'm not interested In empty arguments that do no good because I seem to know what I'm talking about

I expect you to completely ignore me from now onwards. Why would you try to keep reasoning with a deluded person?

Let me preach the message to those who need it. And let us see if the message will die or not.

I will correct the misconceptions of honest people who have not made themselves unrepentant enemies of God through dead works.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by mazaje(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: could you leave me alone then?
I'm sure I'm not that important to you guys.

I'm not interested In empty arguments that do no good because I seem to know what I'm talking about

I expect you to completely ignore me from now onwards. Why would you try to keep reasoning with a deluded person?

Let me preach the message to those who need it. And let us see if the message will die or not.

I will correct the misconceptions of honest people who have not made themselves unrepentant enemies of God through dead works.

ok, no wahala. . .
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2013
@Josh, most of these guys rely on human logic for an argument.INFACT majority of their queries have been answered in this forum by Mr.Anony, Ihedinobi,stryklymi,davidylan to mention a few.You might want to check their profile topics so as to know what to expect from these guys.

They are always old worn-out recycled garbage of questions which have already been answered.Cheers.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Bidam: @Josh, most of these guys rely on human logic for an argument.INFACT majority of their queries have been answered in this forum by Mr.Anony, Ihedinobi,stryklymi,davidylan to mention a few.You might want to check their profile topics so as to know what to expect from these guys.

They are always old worn-out recycled garbage of questions which have already been answered.Cheers.
thank you sir.

I always like to preach "Jesus saves from sin" I believe that's the message. I've come from scientific and even philosophical standpoints. If they don't enjoy the gospel, they might as well ignore it and stop hounding.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: thank you sir.

I always like to preach "Jesus saves from sin" I believe that's the message. I've come from scientific and even philosophical standpoints. If they don't enjoy the gospel, they might as well ignore it and stop hounding.

Bidam: @Josh, most of these guys rely on human logic for an argument.INFACT majority of their queries have been answered in this forum by Mr.Anony, Ihedinobi,stryklymi,davidylan to mention a few.You might want to check their profile topics so as to know what to expect from these guys.

See experts at deceiving themselves
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: thank you sir.

Yes..i love that standpoint.You will never go wrong.

1 Like

Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Bidam: Yes..i love that standpoint.You will never go wrong.

Birds of a feather
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by LightningLord: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: why are you wasting your time on me then? Don't you know I'm "irredemably daft"? You should just keep ignoring me like you always do. I don't enjoy repeating the same thing to those hard of hearing.

When did I call you irredimably daft?? Surely you should know if it were me trying to get that point across, it would be something much more accurate, eg the average toaster appears more intelligent than you. It at least does something right; toast bread.

And what sort of mo.ron addresses/mentions a group, like you clearly did in your op, then whines when he's called out?? I ignore you, that does not mean I have to ignore you, yes? You wanted the attention, you're getting it now, so wtf are you whining about? Not what you expected? I can't help you with that, sorry.

Joshthefirst:
when have I ever made this claim? As I said you're only good at seeing what you want to see. Idolatry. I don't enjoy repeating the wages of sin is death over and over when you choose not to hear. God even wiped nations out because of wickedness. But that does not bother you. You'd rather continue in sin and call God unjust. Does that change anything?

Look at the bolded, see what I mean about the toaster's IQ?
So, the wiping out of those nations was.....good?

Kayi...bros..

Also, please list these 'wickedness' and 'sin' these nations indulged in.

Joshthefirst:
Why would he force you to keep the law? God has released you into the world as a free moral agent. That does not mean you won't answer for crimes in the end. Does a judge not wait for a crime to be commited before the criminal is brought to law? We shall all stand before God to answer for our actions. He might use legitimate threatenings and appeals for different kinds of people to make them keep the law, but in the end, its up to them to keep it. Although he knows who will eventually keep or break the law, justice demands you warn everyone and give each one a chance to make his choice, Is that not true? How is this hard for you who claims to be intelligent to understand?

What does this have to do with omnixx.xx? What is wrong with you??

And even disregarding that, you have not, anywhere, shown why god would need to rehabilitate or prevent. Not at all. So I repeat, it's a senseless, sociopathic exercise your almighty, great god just wants to go through so he could indulge in sadism. That's it. Retribution. Petty. Revenge. An almighty that has to enact....revenge...

This is ignoring the fact that nobody deserves to be roasted forever. Actually, I'll add that no crime deserves even the stoning to death, even a hitler doesn't deserve that. When civilized folk have to kill a citizen, many of them, mere humans as they are, try to make the ordeal as painless as possible, as the point isn't to torture. In fact, most of the developed world does not even support the death penalty, because it does nothing as far as rehabilitation is concerned (it's only useful for prevention and again, revenge). But here we have your 'good' almighty god..

And again, this ignores the whole subjectivity angle of this exercise, and your omnixx.xx whargarble, which implies god's mistakes he blames on you.. and punishes you for them

Joshthefirst:
I'm preaching

And preaching does not involve self-righteousness?? WTF is wrong with you?

Joshthefirst:
you do not seem to understand what eternal justification and eternal punishment is wrt eternity. Everyone has his chance to live here. After that is eternity. And what you do here will tell how you'll spend your eternity.

What nonsense is this? What's hard to understand about eternity? Again, what's wrong with you?

And by the way, strictly speaking, eternity shouldn't have a beginning, so I don't think you guys actually know what eternity is. But that's something that's way over your head.

Joshthefirst:
this is a lie that I have never spoken or said. I do not like being lied about. Place of birth and situation is not sin. Sin is wrong doing. Everyone knows when he does wrong and violates his conscience. This is another case of you trying to believe only what you want to believe and twisting facts to rationale your false claims of God's injustice. You might as well tell me a suicide bomber and terrorist does not sin because he thinks he's serving allah.

Erm, yes....
Just as you believe wiping out whole nations, AKA GENOCIDE, is not a sin...same $hit genius.. In fact, I'd personally take up much better to a suicide bomber than a genocidal sociopath

But we don't even need to get to that level. I mean, those born in say japan that follow some sort of buddhism etc as their cultural norm dictates, they reject christ as their lord and savior, no? In fact, it might be customary for them to mock the nonsense that is judeoxtian theology, and they do. For instance, in the SMT games, yah'weh is the bad guy, the ultimate boss.

smt wiki:

Throughout Shin Megami Tensei series, YHVH is characterized as a vain dictator who has created the universe in such a way that it will be subjugated under him forever. Lucifer rejected YHVH's authority and took one-third of the heavenly host to revolt against YHVH; however, Lucifer was defeated and banished to the demon world, falling from grace and subsequently becoming the lord of the demon world. YHVH is commonly referred as the "true enemy" throughout the series by Lucifer.

YHVH detests any kind of freedom and will openly condemn those who choose to pursue that path. He desires worship of only Himself and threatens punishment upon any who defy His will. Furthermore, He is shown to be incredibly naive, as He believes that whatever he commands, all will obey it.

Frankly, an accurate, if somewhat lenient, characterization of the great yahweh

Now, considering the nonsense you're know to spew, where exactly are these folk behind these games, and all other similar folk through time, going to spend 'eternity'?

(ps, not that it matters, but please don't pretend you don't mock other gods. You just called me 'idolator', and you meant it negatively...)

Joshthefirst:
let me repeat what I said, incase it got by you:
]you do not seem to understand what eternal justification and eternal punishment is wrt eternity. Everyone has his chance to live here. After that is eternity. And what you do here will tell how you'll spend your eternity.

Above...

Joshthefirst:
actually, all you've done is show me the folly of your ways. Was this message adressed to you? It was adressed to those who do care about their eternal wellbeing. God doesn't necessarily need you wiegraf, he only cares about you as a loving parent would. But he will judge you as a just judge. The requirements of justice must be met. We are not the only beings in the universe who watch to see the ways of Almighty.

YOU IN THE OP:

If you're a proud windbag, know today that you are being resisted by God himself.

So are those who "care about their eternal wellbeing", in your words, "proud windbag"? At last, something we may perhaps agree on.

Joshthefirst:
things are already being achieved, the word of God prospers.
The only thing I want to tell you is this:
The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

The son of man shall come to judge the living and the dead.

For the wages of sin is death, BUT THE FREE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD

Again, what is really wrong with you? Tell me, else I cannot help you? (Hope it's not boys sha)
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by LightningLord: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2013

So anony and co didn't use 'human logic' to answer those questions? I suppose they used mysteriousnsessensess.. I wonder how they used mysterioussneseseense, which cannot be understood by human logic apparently, to answer those questions...

Thank you for confirming you're all filled with $hit and never answered anything
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Birds of a feather
Nope..rather the pride of Lions. cheesy
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2013
LightningLord:

So anony and co didn't use 'human logic' to answer those questions?
Why don't you accept the answers,they proffer? Why reject them since they are logically conclusive?
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2013
Bidam: Why don't you accept the answers,they proffer? Why reject them since they are logically conclusive?

what logically conclusive answer can you give to how a fish swallowed jonah and vommitted him after three days? What logically conclusive answer can you give to fence that was destroyed through singing? What logically conclusive answer can you give to noah putting millions of species of animals and insects in his 300 by 50 by 30 ark?
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2013
Bidam: Nope..rather the pride of Lions. cheesy

Keep fantasizing
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2013
LightningLord:

When did I call you irredimably daft?? Surely you should know if it were me trying to get that point across, it would be something much more accurate, eg the average toaster appears more intelligent than you. It at least does something right; toast bread.

And what sort of mo.ron addresses/mentions a group, like you clearly did in your op, then whines when he's called out?? I ignore you, that does not mean I have to ignore you, yes? You wanted the attention, you're getting it now, so wtf are you whining about? Not what you expected? I can't help you with that, sorry.

Look at the bolded, see what I mean about the toaster's IQ?
So, the wiping out of those nations was.....good?

Kayi...bros..

Also, please list these 'wickedness' and 'sin' these nations indulged in.
violent homosexuality, gross immorality, wickedness, like the archaeological findings in ninevah, historical evidences of child sacrifes, (they sacrificed their children to molech.) cultic prostitition and much more.
You even overlook the patience of God in dealing with this peopla and trying to warn them to repent. Such as God did to the amalekites. He warned amalek for 400 years because they kept trying to commit genocide against israel. Before he passed judgement on them through saul and the israeli army. God warned the ninevites too, and they repented and avoided judgement.

LightningLord:
What does this have to do with omnixx.xx? What is wrong with you??

And even disregarding that, you have not, anywhere, shown why god would need to rehabilitate or prevent. Not at all. So I repeat, it's a senseless, sociopathic exercise your almighty, great god just wants to go through so he could indulge in sadism. That's it. Retribution. Petty. Revenge. An almighty that has to enact....revenge...

This is ignoring the fact that nobody deserves to be roasted forever. Actually, I'll add that no crime deserves even the stoning to death, even a hitler doesn't deserve that. When civilized folk have to kill a citizen, many of them, mere humans as they are, try to make the ordeal as painless as possible, as the point isn't to torture. In fact, most of the developed world does not even support the death penalty, because it does nothing as far as rehabilitation is concerned (it's only useful for prevention and again, revenge). But here we have your 'good' almighty god..

And again, this ignores the whole subjectivity angle of this exercise, and your omnixx.xx whargarble, which implies god's mistakes he blames on you.. and punishes you for them
read the post above. the people of nineveh avoided their impending doom.
Even people of current earth are given a chance to avoid the impending doom of Gods wrath, but of course, most refuse and cloud their sins in lofty words and stupid arguments, like you do now.

LightningLord:
And preaching does not involve self-righteousness?? WTF is wrong with you?
ignorance of Gods word is very evident in this post.

LightningLord:
What nonsense is this? What's hard to understand about eternity? Again, what's wrong with you?

And by the way, strictly speaking, eternity shouldn't have a beginning, so I don't think you guys actually know what eternity is. But that's something that's way over your head.
a man must pay and reap the rewards of his deeds done on earth in the never ending afterlife.

LightningLord:
Erm, yes....
Just as you believe wiping out whole nations, AKA GENOCIDE, is not a sin...same $hit genius.. In fact, I'd personally take up much better to a suicide bomber than a genocidal sociopath

But we don't even need to get to that level. I mean, those born in say japan that follow some sort of buddhism etc as their cultural norm dictates, they reject christ as their lord and savior, no? In fact, it might be customary for them to mock the nonsense that is judeoxtian theology, and they do. For instance, in the SMT games, yah'weh is the bad guy, the ultimate boss.

Frankly, an accurate, if somewhat lenient, characterization of the great yahweh

Now, considering the nonsense you're know to spew, where exactly are these folk behind these games, and all other similar folk through time, going to spend 'eternity'?

(ps, not that it matters, but please don't pretend you don't mock other gods. You just called me 'idolator', and you meant it negatively...)

Above...
those folks are ignorant of Gods ways like you, and they choose to take advantage of their ignorance to wallow in sin and mock God further.

LightningLord:
So are those who "care about their eternal wellbeing", in your words, "proud windbag"? At last, something we may perhaps agree on.

Again, what is really wrong with you? Tell me, else I cannot help you? (Hope it's not boys sha)
read the post in context and stop making hasty conclusions.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bidam: Why don't you accept the answers,they proffer? Why reject them since they are logically conclusive?
exactly the question I was about to ask.

rationalmind:

what logically conclusive answer can you give to how a fish swallowed jonah and vommitted him after three days? What logically conclusive answer can you give to fence that was destroyed through singing? What logically conclusive answer can you give to noah putting millions of species of animals and insects in his 300 by 50 by 30 ark?
You should be smart enough to know that the millions of species we have now were not that many then due to years of adaptation. And you should realize that he put the animals in in pairs of 2 or 7.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Question; What logically conclusive answer can you give to noah putting millions of species of animals and insects in his 300 by 50 by 30 ark?

Joshthefirst:

You should be smart enough to know that the millions of species we have now were not that many then due to years of adaptation. And you should realize that he put the animals in in pairs of 2 or 7.

Lol.....some facts for you and Jesus;

1) It is impossible for us to make any reasonable guess on the numbers of species that existed at prehistoric times. To claim that there were less species then is a lie.
http://archosaurmusings./2009/04/26/extant-vs-extinct/

2) The common animals that we know of (Lions, Dogs, Cattle, Elephants) all had their ancestors going back beyond Noah's accepted time. So explain how he would have kept lions, elephants, rabbits, sheep and bulls on the same boat....also considering the dimensions of the ark. How would he even acquire Kangaroos from Australia when he never went to Australia? Did the Kangaroos hop from Australia over the seas?
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: exactly the question I was about to ask.

What a logically conclusive answer!!! He even put them in pairs. Clap for yourself. If now we have over 3 million species of insects alone, I wonder what amount of species we would have had a whole 6,000 years ago. Just two I guess. What of animals, three i guess. Noahs ark would even have much space left.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Logicboy03: Question; What logically conclusive answer can you give to noah putting millions of species of animals and insects in his 300 by 50 by 30 ark?

Lol.....some facts for you and Jesus;

1) It is impossible for us to make any reasonable guess on the numbers of species that existed at prehistoric times. To claim that there were less species then is a lie.
http://archosaurmusings./2009/04/26/extant-vs-extinct/

2) The common animals that we know of (Lions, Dogs, Cattle, Elephants) all had their ancestors going back beyond Noah's accepted time. So explain how he would have kept lions, elephants, rabbits, sheep and bulls on the same boat....also considering the dimensions of the ark. How would he even acquire Kangaroos from Australia when he never went to Australia? Did the Kangaroos hop from Australia over the seas?

Lol, God did it. Or there were no kangaroos then. Years of adaptation brought them. This is the kind of answer I'm expecting from him as logically conclusive
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: Ignorance is a disease.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab3/how-could-animals-fit-on-ark
Omg, u use answers in genesis.

No wonder. God damn. God damn.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
rationalmind:

what logically conclusive answer can you give to how a fish swallowed jonah and vommitted him after three days?
Like i said initially all these old recycled garbage of questions have been attended to by Christians on this forum.Check this thread in answer to your query.Image put it nicely https://www.nairaland.com/1448927/jonah-great-fish-real-allegory
What logically conclusive answer can you give to fence that was destroyed through singing?
Again check this thread and read what nuclearboy wrote https://www.nairaland.com/517867/how-wind-could-parted-red/1
What logically conclusive answer can you give to noah putting millions of species of animals and insects in his 300 by 50 by 30 ark
Yawns..here check witness comments and post https://www.nairaland.com/122333/story-noahs-ark-most-unbelievable/1

If you guys don't have anything new except all these,then i leave. cheesy
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: Ignorance is a disease.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab3/how-could-animals-fit-on-ark

The article is freaking too long. But the little i read was still nonsense. Here is what they said

"the Bible makes it clear that the cargo was limited to landbreathing vertebrate animals—corresponding to modern birds, mammals, and reptiles, as well as their extinct counterparts"

So, where did insects come from? What about al other animals that arent within the categories of those kept in the ark? Where did they come from?
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bidam: Like i said initially all these old recycled garbage of questions have been attended to by Christians on this forum.Check this thread in answer to your query.Image put it nicely https://www.nairaland.com/1448927/jonah-great-fish-real-allegory Again check this thread and read what nuclearboy wrote https://www.nairaland.com/517867/how-wind-could-parted-red/1 Yawns..here check witness comments and post https://www.nairaland.com/122333/story-noahs-ark-most-unbelievable/1

If you guys don't have anything new except all these,then i leave. cheesy

Lol, allegory. The mental gymnastics this folks perform is really beyond me. When faced with stupid stories they can't defend, they give it foolish esoteric meanings and say its allegory.

I'll check the threads all the same
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, allegory. The mental gymnastics this folks perform is really beyond me. When faced with stupid stories they can't defend, they give it foolish esoteric meanings and say its allegory.

I'll check the threads all the same
Lol, do check before commenting sir!
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
aManFromMars:

What's wrong with answers in genesis?

Stop using God to express disgust.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by MrTroll(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lol. So you no know since. And he has the mind to say ignorance is a disease. Smh. You don read their pseudoscience? Hilarious i tell you.
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by Joshthefirst(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mr Troll: Lol. So you no know since. And he has the mind to say ignorance is a disease. Smh. You don read their pseudoscience? Hilarious i tell you.
how is it pseudo-science?
Re: You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? by wiegraf: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
So, theyre going to hell simply cause they dont belive in yahweh. Thank you, that will be all.

Random; foing with the evidence, I don't think you're foo.lish because you believe in God, you were likely foo.lish first and that led you to god. Only way you can hod god culpable is if you blame him for creating you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fern And The Bamboo / Why Did Abraham Not Pay Tithes On His Cattle, Silver And Gold! Why? / What Is White Wedding And Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.