Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,795 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32820 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by donphilopus: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Merkki: I'll go first. I've not been frequent on Nairaland but i've come to notice a few posters. Here is my mental picture of them:

Okija Juju- Short, dark, moutstache, afro hair, pot-bellied, smokes weed and a nerd on goggles.

Afam4eva- Tall, light-skinned, very slim, shy, religious and introverted.

Mukina2- Fat, dark, chubby, wears glasses, strict and religious

Obinoscopy- Tall, chocolate, gentle, pot-bellied and soft spoken

Onila- Tall, beautiful, dark, shy, attends clubs and parties every friday, easily gets bored, craves for attention.

Idowuogbo- Fat, tall, light-skinned, drinks booze and smokes weed, and emotional.

More later. Keep it rolling. wink Yours?
Falls from a moving 911
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Who on earth is liking all my posts here? shocked shocked shocked Confess!!!
cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Who on earth is liking all my posts here? shocked shocked shocked Confess!!!
Same here. I gues the server has been infected with ''likediasis'' grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: cheesy

You?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Feraz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Firestar: dark complexioned, quite nerdy, introverted and could be fun to hang out with. An art lover (plays, drawings etc)
Ihedinobi: I imagine him to look like Will Smith of MIB only this time serious and not muscular. Could pass for a player. grin. Intelligent. Someone you'll like to be around. Takes his belief serious and a free giver. grin
WackyJ1: lanky dude, fair complexioned and introverted.
Tovot: she looks like a haughty person. grin but when close, she may be soft and also pretty. Daddy's girl too.
Debosky: tall dude with a charming personality, easy with the ladies
Okija_juju: alusi okija - he could pass for an upgraded dibia grin grin. Should be a bully, a troublemaker, average height, fair but he could pass for a gentleman. Also intelligent and not dogmatic. A freethinker and someone who would rather you do things his own way. Quite bossy.
Naptu2: Prolly 45years of age and a lecturer cheesy. An intelligent being hence why I sometimes call him Nairaland's encyclopaedia. To enjoy history, just hang out with this dude. You're bound to learn enough from him. Soft inside.
Obinoscopy: looks like an Igbo guy that has just been settled not quite long by his oga (boy boy) and not too muscular grin grin. Also responsible. undecided. Seriously, he comes across as an inteligent being, jovial, kind and makes friends easily.
Ms pee: dark skinned, pretty and quite a character, a student and sorta rude... tongue
Musiwa: a good map analyst and proud of his heritage
Ishilove: fun loving, a teacher students love to hang around, good sense of humour and curvy. cool
Caracta: looks like someone that attended Queen's college and has their character (blunt not minding the people's feelings they hurt), chocolate in complexion and 25years of age. She could be sweet when she wants to be and loyal to her friends which appears to me like she sorta takes her time to study people before getting close to them.
Seun: looks soft facially which he is far from and hates it when someone is right and him wrong.
Plaetton: intelligent, Good looking guy, quite fair

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by charitybabe: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
Wow, you scored 95%. I'm no where near religious.

Afam i can also guess u r from calabar, and u are based in port Harcourt . afam i also know u r married, do u have kids? emmmmmmm not yet and also afam i can also tell where u work.

Should i continue ?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Matthew Briggs: Tall, dark, has dimples, quiet, moody, faithful friend, a bit nerdy, mummy's boy kind of guy and emotional.

Idnoble: Short, dark, low-cut hair, easy going, deep thinker, first son of the family, sings in the choir and creative.
Lol, lol....what a miss! I'm not short, low cut? yes. I'm the last in the family of three, sings in a choir? Lol, used to be in the kids choir, i tend to act drama than sing. wink
I'm coming with my own version of you.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
Same here. I gues the server has been infected by ''likediasis'' grin

Dayuuuum! Thread is on front page!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Princeparix(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
Same here. I gues the server has been infected with ''likediasis'' grin

*jumps in*

no be joke o. Mine 2 o!!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by AbuMikey(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
190: [size=18pt]Ogun fire anybody that mentions my name on this thread again angry angry[/size]

Your Yansh Dia!! angry

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Merkki:
Mukina2- Fat, dark, chubby, wears glasses, strict and religious

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She is like a hippo. cheesy

Like if she can't see food without swallowing it. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
SEXKILLZ:
Tall,
Dry,
Ugly,
Boring...

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Swtdarling

Must be indeed sweet, self-conscious, average height, fleshy and cheeky, well placed bosoms with a body to match smiley, that gal next door that can make you a perv, humble, affectionate, cares for friends.. Issorait lyk dz cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by donphilopus: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Musiwa: Has mouth and body odour..

Okija_Juju: Always sleeps in Okija Shrine..

Donphilopus: Always smiling, but that doesn't mean he won't blast you when you quote him in a sardonic way..

Barcanista: Huge..

FreeGlobe: She feels inferior before everybody
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
ABUMIKEY:
Short-Kindda,
Dark,
Cute,
Wicked,
Hot-Tempered
Strict,
Quiet,
Shy...

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Omo Nna,Excuuuuuse [/b]me! It's [b]Idowuogbo, ID,Idowu, Badosky or Ogbosky [/b]Not [b]Idowogbu.

37.5%

Duly noted.
Inbtwn na me go find trouble. SMH.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
MYND_44:
I really dont care.... d dude refused to follow me back....
Next!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Marthakings: SEXKILLZ:
Tall,
Dry,
Ugly,
Boring
Albino
With Pimples
And Bad Breath...

Damn....You are too gbaski grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by nijanigga: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Conglomeration of jobless Nigerian youths. Good luck with your illusions.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by willyray(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
hahahaha great post
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOXY_FLOW:
Orobo-Kindda,
Tall-Kindda,
Fair,
Sweet,
Cute,
Jovial,
Playful,
Serious-Kindda,
Friendly,
Sexy!
#Muaaah!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Fresia01(f): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mayb they al re of d same gene, cuz almst al of dm are negatively minded, they neva c anytn gud about odas. Even if a beautiful pic of a celeb is postd, they d' say itz ugly. They re pessimists, they criticize destructively and finaly they lyk tribal warz! I shud score 99.9%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
GustavoFring:
SEXKILLZ is gay..... i fu¢ked him yesterday
choi! na wa for u
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by AbuMikey(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Marthakings: ABU MIKEY:
Short-Kindda, ☑✗
Dark, ☑
Cute, ☑
Wicked, ✗
Hot-Tempered ☑
Strict, ☑
Quiet, ☑
Shy ☑

Holy FUQ!!!! shockedshockedshocked

Have we met before? undecided

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Fynestboi: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Introvert, quiet, shy, religious, sings in the choir, mummy's boy, always want to be in the good book, caring and respectful.
shockedshocked 90%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Ajibam: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
musiwa - dark,moustache, Obama hair, thin,tall,smokes weed 24/7,white ass grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
donphilopus: Musiwa: Has mouth and body odour..

Okija_Juju: Always sleeps in Okija Shrine..

Donphilopus: Always smiling, but that doesn't mean he won't blast you when you quote him in a sardonic way..

Barcanista: Huge..

FreeGlobe: She feels inferior before everybody

The musiwa part got me laughing. Not fair o grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by mspee(f): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Feraz: tall, dark, bald, pot-belly, k-legs, outgoing and nice. forgive me tongue

Obinoscopy: tall, chocolate, nice, soft-spoken, cool, calm, onye-igbo, ashewo. grin

Mr cork: short, ugly, bow-legs, broke, silly, cry-cry baby, shy.

Idowuogbo: not-too tall, light skin, bad girl, madam no-nonsense, yabbist, nice, playful, humble, great voice.

190: short, ugly and broke tongue

Xynerio: antelope undecided

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Princeparix(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
ms_pee: Feraz: tall, dark, bald, pot-belly, k-legs, outgoing and nice. forgive me tongue

Obinoscopy: tall, chocolate, nice, soft-spoken, cool, calm, onye-igbo, ashewo. grin

Mr cork: short, ugly, bow-legs, broke, silly, cry-cry baby, shy.

Idowuogbo: not-too tall, light skin, bad girl, madam no-nonsense, yabbist, nice, playful, humble, great voice.

190: short, ugly and broke tongue

# jumps into ihe-wukwa-onwu River#

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
ms_pee:

embarassed
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Swiftlee(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Funny thread!!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite: Tall, dark, smokes weed, drinks like a fish, serial flirt, afraid of the dark, caring and bad cook.

Coogar: Short, dark, smokes weed, clubs frequently, lazy, bad cook, intelligent, married with 3 kids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? / Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / DO You See It? Pic Inserted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.