Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32551 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caseless: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
Yes way!

Caseless: Always excited like he is hysteric, fun loving, likes to get motivation from a woman, Aboki by nature, he is a sanguine.
hahahaha...i go catch u. U don knw me small.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
MR CORK - dark, thick accent, nappy hair, at least 35, formerly worked at McDonald's but was recently fired after it was discovered he sneaks pies and goodies and hands them out to light-skinned customers, descendant of pygmies.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Temismith(f): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Onila: she ha bow legs,bald hair,brown teeth,big eyes,she day dreams a lot aπϑ she ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ a virgin in her imaginary world.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
joeydozzy:
Caracta: calm, always thinking about something, soliloquy, clever, adventurous, no get nyash but get front, over sensitive, cry a lot, one of those true friends, addicted to social media,

Yoooo! Lol. I like this kiss I no get front o. My profile pic is a witness cheesy I no carry any package tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
sexkillz: Afam4Eva: [s]5'5 tall, thick lips, part-time hunter, dark skinned[/s], would take indoor pics with sunshades on, shy, lonely, prefers tall girls, eats a lot.
I dash you 20%.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88:

If e dey the goody bag, why not?
ogogua i av em all cheesy am i welcumd? wink
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: MR CORK - dark, thick accent, nappy hair, at least 35, formerly worked at McDonald's but was recently fired after it was discovered he sneaks pies and goodies and hands them out to light-skinned customers, descendant of pygmies.

**faints**

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
CFC fan - Cries when Chelsea loses a match, tall, 110% chance of having a pot belly in future, loves kids, likely to have 7 kids, loves short girls, eats a lot of meat, human parrot, argues a lot, has a lot of uncles, sabi book.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by swtdarling(f): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Swtdarling

Must be indeed sweet, self-conscious, average height, fleshy and cheeky, well placed bosoms with a body to match smiley, that gal next door that can make you a perv, humble, affectionate, cares for friends.. Issorait lyk dz cheesy
u try!wink.60%.i aint fleshy, a perv nor self concious.lol
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Temismith(f): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yuzedo: has body odours,dosnt shave,wears googles,in iis mid 20s,has a small manhood,uses curve2,aπϑ an only child.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
joeydozzy: Xynerise: Average height, fair, handsome, 3 pack abs, quiet, loves cooking, has igbo accent, 1 minute man and a true family man

Caracta: calm, always thinking about something, soliloquy, clever, adventurous, no get nyash but get front, over sensitive, cry a lot, one of those true friends, addicted to social media, God fearing

Tpia: Mama mia, no nonsense girl, the only real personality I know of here, judgmental, temperamental

Onila: ADD and OCD lipsrsealed

Kanwulia: Sexually frustrated

Airforce1: Good guy that yearns to be bad boy

Mr Cork: IMO, lonely

Khalessi/spongeback: spoilt, easily hurt, temperamental, too jovial and at the same time recluse
1 minute man in terms of decision making I guess? tongue

Igbo accent? Nahh!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
charitybabe:

Afam i can also guess u r from calabar, and u are based in port Harcourt . afam i also know u r married, do u have kids? emmmmmmm not yet and also afam i can also tell where u work.

Should i continue ?

He's married to me. We have 4 kids and we live in banana island. Afam's net worth is $10000000000. cool grin smiley
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pagan 9ja: Short, bald, lives in a hut, smokes marijuana, 26 years old, single, lonely, bored.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
I dash you 20%.
Afam
Serious and strict dude, persevering and patient (not when it comes to bones sha) funny, fair skinned, average height, loves female company, ugly..
oya rate me
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:
Average height
Slim
Dark in complexion
Major trait, melancholy
Compassionate
Strong headed
Likes food but dislikes eating grin
Jovial
Unpredictable
Motivational
Hides her trouble, but if you look for it, ain't difficult to find. Lol
Most traits of mel could easily fit her.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tbken: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Redbeson....pervert a joker,hipocrite..average height..prayerful playful..drinks alot of beer...loves clubbin,light skin....sm hw wise...
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caseless: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
onila:

I am brown skinned

never been to the club in the last 5 years

I don't crave for attention, I am actually a loner in real life and quite reserved

but am beautiful, tall and shy smiley cool
sharrap!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Temismith: Yuzedo: has body odours,dosnt shave,wears googles,in iis mid 20s,has a small manhood,uses curve2,aπϑ an only child.

Goodness me!!!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: ogogua i av em all cheesy am i welcumd? wink

Lol make I think. undecided
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Temismith(f): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogugua:she ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ yellow in complexion,dosnt take her bath always,uses a lot of body creams,proud,aπϑ stingy.
Temismith: Yuzedo: has body odours,dosnt shave,wears googles,in iis mid 20s,has a small manhood,uses curve2,aπϑ an only child.

grin grin grin grin
190: [size=18pt]Ogun fire anybody that mentions my name on this thread again angry angry[/size]

BENZ

grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caseless: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
idnoble135: Caracta:
Average height
Slim
Dark in complexion
Major trait, melancholy
Compassionate
Strong headed
Likes food but dislikes eating grin
Jovial
Unpredictable
Motivational
Hides her trouble, but if you look for it, ain't difficult to find. Lol
Most traits of mel could easily fit her.
sms!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Joshthefirst(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Firestar: unusual. Has a unique perspective of life. Makes her poetry deeper. Loves anime. Probably has an overactive imagination seeing her unusual thinking. She always floor me and amuse me and amuse me with her unusual posts.
People like this make me thank God for his creativity in personality.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by texanomaly(f): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: I think u r a perv, u r nt really in USA neither are u frm there, u r short, chocolate, chubby and dimpled, u av a 9ce perspective to life, boring to be with, a nerd, an introvert cheesy
Hahahahahahaha...

Wait...how do you know these things? cool

STALKER!!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaobi123:

He's married to me. We have 4 kids and we live in banana island. Afam's net worth is $10000000000. cool grin smiley
shocked grin grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caseless: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Temismith: Ogugua:she ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ yellow in complexion,dosnt take her bath always,uses a lot of body creams,proud,aπϑ stingy.
*jumps outta thread*
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaobi123:

net worth? His net mst be catching big fish niyen oo.. Is d net golden? Nd i fink its yuzedo dat stays at banana iceland.. Abi e dn borrow una one room nd parlour 4 dia
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Temismith(f): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: has bow legs, uses bleaching cream, ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ an agbero,tomboy,smokes soakaway,somtimes sleeps off in a beer palour, liks kpekus aπϑ a lesbian.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Born2fuck - very carnally intelligent, 120% likely to die on top of a woman, drools at the sight of yansh, tall, slim, drinks, smokes, always broke(since he spends mostly on women), always sad(since he is still looking for the perfect yansh). . .
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
idnoble135:
shocked grin grin

Your other half shall come IJN. smiley cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sexkillz: 5'4ft, fair complexioned(Albino), business oriented, choleric, can wash a lady's pant for love, doesn't like sports(except football), optimist, stingy tongue and terrible singer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.