Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,083 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32740 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Marthakings: MYND_44:
I really dont care.... d dude refused to follow me back....
Next!
Lol its nt supposed 2 b on personal issues bases..

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Teespice(f): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Who on earth is liking all my posts here? shocked shocked shocked Confess!!!

I thought I was the only one who the liking bug
Caught.

Confession time

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Next!
Marthakings: FOXY_FLOW:
Orobo-Kindda,
Tall-Kindda,
Fair,
Sweet,
Cute,
Jovial,
Playful,
Serious-Kindda,
Friendly,
Sexy!
#Muaaah!
Next!
martha i sent u a mail smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
ms_pee: Feraz: tall, dark, bald, pot-belly, k-legs, outgoing and nice. forgive me tongue

Obinoscopy: tall, chocolate, nice, soft-spoken, cool, calm, onye-igbo, ashewo. grin

Mr cork: short, ugly, bow-legs, broke, silly, cry-cry baby, shy.

Idowuogbo: not-too tall, light skin, bad girl, madam no-nonsense, yabbist, nice, playful, humble, great voice.

190: short, ugly and broke tongue

Xynerio: antelope undecided
88% grin grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
88% grin grin
idowu u jst dey rate them, u nr rate me sad

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by jaybee3(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite: unilag reject, birkbeck dropout, Nigeria deportee, allergic to fuktards, God’s gift to women, highly intelligent, underground queer tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi: Onila
Pretty face. Prolly not taller than 5'7, maybe even as short as 5'4. Loud or quiet with very alert eyes. If loud, attention seeker. If quiet, considered a bit awkward by people not close to her.

Idowuogbo
Ze forbidden fruit. The "look but don't touch" kinda girl. grin So razz it's terrifying, but she's more like the eye of the storm. You're neither totally safe nor totally in danger around her. And if you ain't in her world, you ain't.

ARareGem
Online presence=offline presence. Likes you. Spectator not player. Doesn't mind if you don't like her. Quiet beauty. When she laughs, it's like her face was built for it, same thing when she smiles, frowns, pouts or cries.

An0nimus
Slender, handsome dude with an almost-high pitched voice. Almost completely unaware of himself, very carefree. Average height to tall. Cool dude. Chicks dig him because he's there and doesn't care to impress you. He's the kinda guy they call real. Doesn't have that many guy friends.

Xynerise
Antelope. grin Blame them o, not me. Since I first saw them call you that, that's all I can imagine when I see your moniker. grin
Lmaooo!

60%

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Feraz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
ms_pee: Feraz: tall, dark, bald, pot-belly, k-legs, outgoing and nice. forgive me tongue

Obinoscopy: tall, chocolate, nice, soft-spoken, cool, calm, onye-igbo, ashewo. grin

Mr cork: short, ugly, bow-legs, broke, silly, cry-cry baby, shy.

Idowuogbo: not-too tall, light skin, bad girl, madam no-nonsense, yabbist, nice, playful, humble, great voice.

190: short, ugly and broke tongue

Xynerio: antelope undecided
grin
Fail...though you're quite right about the nice and dark part

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
jay bee: Sagamite: unilag reject, birkbeck dropout, Nigeria deportee, allergic to fuktards, God’s gift to women, highly intelligent

Dammit! shocked shocked

Shymexx: shy, fat, short, smokes weed, alcoholic, fun loving, eats like a cow, lazy, bad cook and faithful friend.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: idowu u jst dey rate them, u nr rate me sad
75% cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Marthakings: SEXKILLZ:
Tall,
Dry,
Ugly,
Boring...

Sorry he rejected you o? grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Silent

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Dammit! shocked shocked

Shymexx: shy, fat, short, smokes weed, alcoholic, fun loving, eats like a cow, lazy, bad cook and faithful friend.
lwkm

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Teespice(f): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite aka sagastica

Average height, dark, very handsome, sticks to his guns, intelligent, can hold a conversation for hours, in reality I know he can be reserved and not be the bull we see here, forget what he says about Nigerian girls, I am very sure his twisted opinions about them will change the moment he sets eyes on that one who will prove him wrong.

Quote me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by iterator25: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Musiwa

Short
Dry
Looks sleepy
Big head
Hunchback
Physique - looks like a fish

Idowuogbo
Chubby
Bleached
Yellow lipsrsealed
Folded stomach
Large and scary freckles on her skin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Feraz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
homesteady: A Naialander mental picture of tpia! grin grin

grin grin grin Mbok, na Ayewa the witch for sugar girl?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Benny95(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hehe see ppl wey dey view dis post as dem plenty, 4 dia mind dem wan cum create mental picture.........abeg make una put frame o!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88:

Na waa for you. This thread is for fun, dnt take it personal. And, pls allow sexkills to answer for himself. U are bigger than this joor.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
nyere84: Na waa for you. This thread is for fun, dnt take it personal. And, pls allow sexkills to answer for himself. U are bigger than this joor.

Nyere - uptight.

Na joke o.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
nyere84: Silent
nyere
confident, preety, self conscious, well endowed, not really humble, a showoff, mannered, a go-getter, very decisive and determined, likes hanging out..
How right am i? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by firestar(f): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite: He reminds me of those giant lizards who 'owns' land: komodo dragon, crocodile for instance. I DARE you to doubt me.

Feraz: I think he loves things that has art, wire, alloy and game.

Siena: His moniker and wheels sync.

InkedNerd: Amazon sister

Efemena_xy: Ink is her whip.

Seun: I thinks he likes lawn tennis...

CameroonPride: Jaye-jaye

Onila: (pats her pretty little head)

SniperInAdiaper: Warrior. She protects Hers. Yours. Ours.

Frosbel: Armed Soulja

Goshen: Deep water

Rockatation: She has an artistic mace

190: Benz

El Guapo: Heh.

Centje: surgical procedure : art

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogugua: class personified, intelligent, somewhat emotional, dependable, driven, loyal, flexible, mature

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Fresia01(f): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sumbody shud rate me nw!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88:

Tell me something ,you know i love gossiping with ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: nyere
confident, preety, self conscious, well endowed, not really humble, a showoff, mannered, a go-getter, very decisive and determined, likes hanging out..
How right am i? cheesy
u tried. Like 90%. But, why didnt u add love eating bush meat, on that list??

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Lilimax(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
OAM4J - Gentle with broad shoulder and dark in complexion.
Okija_Juju- Tall, slim, dark in complexion, playful and naughty smiley.
Mukina2- Tall, wears hijab always, religious, gentle and calm.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
jay bee: Ogugua: class personified, intelligent, somewhat emotional, dependable, driven, loyal, flexible, mature

You know me well! wink

Jaybee: easygoing, responsible, quiet, observant, hardworking, charming... ladies' man cool

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Berem, aka gbanikiti: Fat, short, fat lips, eats too much, talks too much, too eager to please the crowd, lonely, has a very strong imaginative capability, always hungry, knows how to cook, big feet, 40 % bleached skin. . .

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher: Tell me something ,you know i love gossiping with ladies grin

Truckpusher - amebor! grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogugua: Easily frightened, cries easily(Ole-coward), fun loving, melancholic, hardworking and sociable

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? / Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.