Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32428 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Short in complexion ? grin grin
English has been murdered grin cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
sexkillz: Afam4Eva: 5'5 tall, thick lips, part-time hunter, dark skinned, would take indoor pics with sunshades on, shy, lonely, prefers tall girls, eats a lot.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
texanomaly:
I only know what I've seen here. And I think I read a joke you posted once. I'm not sure that qualifies me to comment. I must say from your assessment of me, you are a joker. Guess again. wink grin cool
grin follow my profile tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
charitybabe:

im flying oh ada. but i will fly back when his wife flies back to u

grin cry grin embarassed shocked angry cry shocked angry

1 Like

Caseless- One of those guys that wear trad and Air Jordans, has tribal marks, easily a bore in conversations, can cook, may have never passed 1st base before, generous, can kill you if you look at his babe, his face is synonyms to sex education posters, kind and really smart

Shymexx: reads a lot, loves to experiment on inanimate objects, can argue a lot, can make you commit suicide, McDonald's should make him a partner, really intelligent, huge sense of humor and self esteem, was spanked by his mom till he's 23

1 Like

Katsumoto - Part-time taxi driver, has a pot belly, tribal marks, talks too much, intelligent.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
charitybabe:

Thats not true sexkillz. The Afam4eva hia is fair, slim, not really shy, and all others, i know him wellaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Good for you. Na mental picture I create. grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: CFCfan: average height, charming, loves good food, intelligent, kind, loves the wrong team Chelsea, and respectful! cheesy
You're 99% correct.
You got the "average height" assumption wrong cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Let me think deep!

Egba_girl - strong-minded. Beautiful with good dentition and nice skin. Hustler. Opinionated. Good listener. Extremely funny and jovial. Cool, calm and collected. The type I would definitely take to mum. tongue

Lillimax - extremely beautiful and blessed in the right places. Shy. Spiritually inclined. Smart. Modest. Care-free. And keeps herself to herself. Live and let's live. tongue

Ileke_idi/Texas_Cowmilk - acts like a baby but supremely blessed in the right places. Yoruba amazon who secretly loves Igbo guys. Friendly. Funny and very sensitive.

Joavid - blessed in the right places. Introverted. Intriguing. Cultured. And charming.

Babe_online - that's the baby_babe. The twerk queen. Tall for a lady. Cute. And always smiling.

Yield - very smart. Highly educated and free-minded. Very pretty. Dark Skinned. And shy.

Shollypopz - intriguing. Opinionated. Confused. Witty. Mean as fvck but that's a good thing when the lights go off.

Ms_Nas - a body that would make a homoerotic man turn straight. Extremely funny. Care-free. And highly educated.

4 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise: Mynd: Forming Abacha, pompous, kpomo lips, flat yansh, square shoulders, wears sunglasses to bed, can only write romantic words but cant say it, pig nose, has a kid but denied it.
100% correct
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jaybee - Womanizer . EOD. grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by fankasibe: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Most Nairalanders are JOBLESS set of youths who need e-attention.

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
adexsimply: tall, very slim, stammers, shy, nerdy, good cook, hates parties, lonely tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caseless: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Bejahisky
caracta
xynerise
jekyll & hyde
dannyxy
spike
mondisweet
cathaliya
kslib
dyt
truckpusher
sanb
gree-die
larride , etc i think i can paint a mental picture of them. I de come back make i buy crayon and pencil.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: Needs a wife desperately, proud, introvert, dont have the right word to make a woman succumb, foaming when angry, quick to anger, fair complexioned, loves Amala with Gbegiri soup, likes over-sized suits

4 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
100% correct
cool
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogugua88: Light skinned, curious about things she's unfamiliar with, disciplined, not afraid to take an unpopular stand on controversial issues, 5'11", loves sports (volleyball, basketball and soccer), has a craving for ofe akwu, and she has a 'neutral' personality-neither overly extroverted or introverted.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta - tall, skinny, hairy, brown skinned, always hungry, amebo, human parrot, feigns innocence, part-time stripper.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Durchmann(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm... Wahala dey O!

SMH
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by adexsimply(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: adexsimply: tall, very slim, stammers, shy, nerdy, good cook, hates parties, lonely tongue
5/8 tongue tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Shyte, I forgot Sybellah!!

Sybellah - exotic like French wines. Cultured. Super intelligent and super educated. Calm. Pretty straight-forward with an uncanny sense of humour. tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
sexkillz: Caracta - tall, skinny, hairy, brown skinned, always hungry, amebo, human parrot, feigns innocence, part-time stripper.

Hahahaha. You dey craze!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Queen of Sheba: calm, a little bit of an introvert, 5'9" tall, someone who pushes the boundaries to achieve her goals, friendly, likes to stay out of confrontations, has average cooking skills, hates sports, loves Tonto Dikeh, and above all, relentlessly intelligent.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by adexsimply(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
sexkillz: Caracta - tall, skinny, hairy, brown skinned, always hungry, amebo, human parrot, feigns innocence, part-time stripper.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
adexsimply:
5/8 tongue tongue

Above average. Not bad
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cfcfan - claims to be tall but looks short, butty, gentleman, gentleman again, smiles a lot, smiling right now reading this, loves meeting new people, can finish 4 indomie super pack in one meal, likely to have pot belly, loves Chelsea but heart belongs in Fulham undecided
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by adexsimply(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Above average. Not bad
grin grin grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho: tall lady, loves to explore multiple sex'ual positions, searching for a man, friendly, and assertive in her beliefs.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Firestar - talks a lot, poet, writer, waiting for the perfect romantic man, skinny, average height, good cook.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UyiIredia(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
Wow, you scored 95%. I'm no where near religious.

Hmmn.

Logicboy: fairly good looking, spoilt rich kid cool

Wu Zetian: Light chocolate, placid and positively feminine.

nomski: her sight and profile pic says it all. Your average chic.

Ishilove: I reserve my comments.

Kails: Pretty, lively and fun to be with.

Deep Sight: Dark chocolate, fairly tall and not as scholarly when talking to the average Joe. And drinks stout a lot.

Seun: quiet, easy-going and marriage still not on his mind sad
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
joeydozzy: Cfcfan - claims to be tall but looks short, butty, gentleman, gentleman again, smiles a lot, smiling right now reading this, loves meeting new people, can finish 4 indomie super pack in one meal, likely to have pot belly, loves Chelsea but heart belongs in Fulham undecided
You are 40% correct grin

I'm over 6'1", I truly support Chelsea etc
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UyiIredia(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Uyi Iredia: One word- ANNOYING! cool

Why ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.