Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,250 members, 7,839,300 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32554 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
idnoble135: Caracta:
Average height
Slim
Dark in complexion
Major trait, melancholy
Compassionate
Strong headed
Likes food but dislikes eating grin
Jovial
Unpredictable
Motivational
Hides her trouble, but if you look for it, ain't difficult to find. Lol
Most traits of mel could easily fit her.

Hahahaha. 90% right.

Sexkillz: smokes marijuana, drives Dangote truck, good cook, only child, afraid of snakes, eats dongoyaro leaves every weekend, drinks ocassionally. tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Joshthefirst(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaobi123:

He's married to me. We have 4 kids and we live in banana island. Afam's net worth is $10000000000. cool grin smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Feraz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogugua: nerdy, not fluent in her native tongue, outspoken and emotional. When she wants to lecture you, she really really does and makes you see reasons why that should be so.
Sanboy25: jovial, animation lover, serious when she wants to be and pretty.
Sexkillz: melancholic
Ibyake: animation lover, jovial and quick to tell you when you hurt he
Tosyn007: this guy be like person wee no dey gree when things don't go his way except evidence is provided grin. Intelligent too.
Adaobi123: why do I see her like my sister? Maybe it's cos my elder sis bears the same name with her. Intelligent and looks rude. Introverted too.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by since1914(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Never knew this day would come; when we can have a Nairaland thread this long without tribalists hijacking it.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by handebayor: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Didn't plan to join but anyway..........
Caracta: just like a chameleon, she has the ability to use her environment to her advantage no matter where she finds herself.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: MR CORK - dark, thick accent, nappy hair, at least 35, formerly worked at McDonald's but was recently fired after it was discovered he sneaks pies and goodies and hands them out to light-skinned customers, descendant of pygmies.
Wicked grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: net worth? His net mst be catching big fish niyen oo.. Is d net golden? Nd i fink its yuzedo dat stays at banana iceland.. Abi e dn borrow una one room nd parlour 4 dia

Yuzedo sleeps on the floor with our gateman. Don't mind yuzedo, he can get excited at times. The gateman's house is like a mansion to him. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol make I think. undecided
whilst u think i av followed.. Wud be waiting 4 ya reply wink
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
caseless: sms!

Aboki with coloured teeth tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Your other half shall come IJN. smiley cheesy
Lol, you tell Afam to enjoy the island while he can. I'm coming to buy everything, i mean everything. Forbes is yet to finish calculating my networth. grin
P. S
I do not like bragging.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Crixina(f): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
vcvibes: Any one who spends an average of 5-6 hours a day on naira land hates parties and social gatherings. Intact, technically doesn't have a social life outside the internet/nairaland
this could be true.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Temismith(f): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Itsmodella: short in complexion,drop out,does not have fronvt hair,has k legs,a stamerrer,,has many boyfrends,confuse ad nd always sweating?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
idnoble135:
Lol, you tell Afam to enjoy the island while he can. I'm coming to buy everything, i mean everything. Forbes is yet to finish calculating my networth. grin
P. S
I do not like bragging.

grin grin grin

Oya o ! We are waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Hahahaha. 90% right.
cool

Sexkillz: smokes marijuana, drives Dangote truck, good cook, only child, afraid of snakes, eats dongoyaro leaves every weekend, drinks ocassionally. tongue
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
texanomaly:
Hahahahahahaha...

Wait...how do you know these things? cool

STALKER!!
its jst a mental pickshore dear smiley say smtin bout me tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
Temismith: Itsmodella: short in complexion,drop out,does not have fronvt hair,has k legs,a stamerrer,,has many boyfrends,confuse ad nd always sweating?
Nice queens english grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Yuzedo sleeps on the floor with our gateman. Don't mind yuzedo, he can get excited at times. The gateman's house is like a mansion to him. grin lipsrsealed
hmmm u wan2 bite d finger dats putting garri and akara in2 ur maut sad God z watching u via skype lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
handebayor: Didn't plan to join but anyway..........
Caracta: just like a chameleon, she has the ability to use her environment to her advantage no matter where she finds herself.

This is me! *rolls eyes* I hear that a lot. Lol @ chameleon!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Shollypopz - anorexic, always angry, always has wikipedia opened in a fresh tab for easy copy and paste, talks too much and too fast, needs a man, might have symptoms of high blood pressure, hardly smiles.

1 Like

Temismith: Itsmodella: short in complexion,drop out,does not have fronvt hair,has k legs,a stamerrer,,has many boyfrends,confuse ad nd always sweating?

Short in complexion ? grin grin
Temismith: Ogugua:she ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ yellow in complexion,dosnt take her bath always,uses a lot of body creams,proud,α̲̅πϑ stingy.

Lmao.

Temismith: female, 6'3, dropped out of school by age 11, drinks garri and sardines, redoes her hair once in six months, was bummed when Fashola banned okadas so she added a third wheel to her bike and called it molue.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Pagan 9ja: Short, bald, lives in a hut, smokes marijuana, 26 years old, single, lonely, bored.

1/8
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Temismith(f): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sexkillz:ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ gay,low manhood,has body odour, uses left hand,has 4o'clock eyes,always on skin cut,a dull students aπϑ smokes match stick.his shoe size ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ 45.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Crixina(f): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
vcvibes: Any one who spends an average of 5-6 hours a day on naira land hates parties and social gatherings. Intact, technically doesn't have a social life outside the internet/nairaland
this could be so true.my social life so sucks that I wish there was nothing like a social life so every one will just be a loner.who would believe the one friend I spend time gisting with is an online personality.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Texas/Dallas Cowgirl/ Ileke-Idi

Short, fat, albino with pimples and dark spots, k-legged, still waiting for the perfect man, gap tooth and likely has boil in her nyash, technically oriented and sexually frustrated

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by bokoarerams: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
All nairalanders: jobless, half mental, smoke igbo, laughing to urself wen no one is talking to u. And lastly have internet connection embarassed
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Short in complexion ? grin grin
lol.. Shit happens
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by adexsimply(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Temismith: Idowuogbo: has bow legs, uses bleaching cream, ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ an agbero,tomboy,smokes soakaway,somtimes sleeps off in a bear palour, liks kpekus aπϑ a lesbian.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd: Forming Abacha, pompous, kpomo lips, flat yansh, square shoulders, wears sunglasses to bed, can only write romantic words but cant say it, pig nose, has a kid but denied it.

8 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
sexkillz: CFC fan - Cries when Chelsea loses a match, tall, 110% chance of having a pot belly in future, loves kids, likely to have 7 kids, loves short girls, eats a lot of meat, human parrot, argues a lot, has a lot of uncles, sabi book.
grin grin
I give u 70%.
I don't want 7 kids oh shocked
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Crixina: this could be so true.my social life so sucks that I wish there was nothing like a social life so every one will just be a loner.who would believe the one friend I spend time gisting with is an online personality.
i believe tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

1/8

sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.