Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today (20438 Views)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by emmabest2000(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
arsenalwenger: I wont lose sleep as long as source of the info are punch, sahara reporters or premiumtimes. These media houses have proven to be shameless\unprofessional for the past few days in sham journalism.

They are however fighting a lost battle cos the progress being experinced nationwide, in the aviation secror, can never be eroded by charlatans from a particular section of the country who believed that the control of the aviation sector is their birth-right. Funny enough they are already constituting nuisance to sane minds with all these unending whinnings.
Guy you said nothing but the truth
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Cypost: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
madam_oringo: LMAO...this woman is cursed with material acquisitions! Cars! Just like her kinfolk, it is money and material things over everything else and at any cost!
Don't ur type get tired. There is a report that some Cyber Haters/Tribalist died of heart attack this morning. Be warned, cyber hating is dangerous to ya heart, haters are liable to die young and suddenly.

B/w
what tribe is
Tafa Balogun
Adenike Grange
Meina -d pension guy
Yusuf -d persion guy
Alams
Ibori etc
Crime knows no tribe, religion or creed.
Enuf said

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by tnktosin(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
waternogetenemy: WHY IS FAKE NEWS ALWAYS ON THE HOME PAGE?

Fake Reporting

Prove it or sut
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by humblesteve(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
bcomputer101:
http://www.punchng.com/news/oduah-in-another-car-scandal-faces-reps-panel-today/

why always PUNCH...and why is her own becoming so alarming. I laugh at those probing this woman.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by lumeneng22: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Somebody has stolen and loot before and so oduah shud be left alone despite the jonathan anti coruption campeign? Igbo can never rule this country i swear.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Willywilly7: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Some Yorubas are looking so silly every second
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by kabba7(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
AKPAKA: All this troubles simply because international airport came to Enugu. Even if you devils succeeded in sacking h Enugu has come to stay.

Where is Farouk Lawan, Otedola,bankole etc

You should be ashamed of your self. How cM you write this grAb so she went looting be size of dnugu airport commissioning what shame never knew the ignore race is this cheap .............
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by zo3184: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
The whole concept call Nigeria is a fraud, the country need disintegration, we can not even agree on a thief that got caught with her hand in the cookie jar and some people are actually supporting her.

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Only Igbo id-iots are turning this into a tribal issue.

If anyone has abused his or her office, let the person face the consequences no matter the class, religion or tribe.

Nigerians who are defending corrupt practices based on nepotism and sectarianism are intellectually re-tarded.

4 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by remarkD(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
author=#1-stunner
"dz thread is slippery i c too much oil"

Kind Sir,

I want some more, please...

lol just kidding... just wanted to let you know that I am hijacking this your comment above... na die be that! lol
#1-stunner:
i siddon dey luk oooo.... Whether una sack am or not dis woman has tried in the aviation sector n derz noin y'all can do bout it!!! dz thread is slippery i c too much oil angry
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by zomby(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Only Igbo id-iots are turning this into a tribal issue.

If anyone has abused his or her office, let the person face the consequences no matter the class, religion or tribe.

Nigerians who are defending corrupt practices based on nepotism and sectarianism are intellectually re-tarded.

Gbam!!!!
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by UyiIredia(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
AKPAKA: All this troubles simply because international airport came to Enugu. Even if you devils succeeded in sacking her, Enugu has come to stay.

Au contraire ! All this show of shame a la support for corruption because of the airport she got for you. It is people with your mentality that are the reason why people like IBB roam the streets, the reason why a continual stinkbag remains in the form of the Abacha stadium, and talks of 'Abacha was a good man', all politicians need do is throw crumbs for the dogs and feast on our wealth. Sane people who try to correct the situation the little way they can will be barked down. I spit on you. Rabid animals in human skins.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Petersj(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
AKPAKA: All this troubles simply because international airport came to Enugu. Even if you devils succeeded in sacking her, Enugu has come to stay.
thanks Akpaka. Since we are now on probing mode in Nigeria, i think it`s really time to also call on all the previous ministers to give account of all their spendings during their tenure, even OBJ who has been oportune to mess with Nigeria as a president over and over.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Badassniggga(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Willywilly7: Some Yorubas are looking so silly every second
may God punish a million folds those who bring ethnicity and religion in matters of politics concern IJN...
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
About 60% of the total annual budget is for recurrent expenditures. For God's sake! These people spend a lot already and everytime they divert a bit of what is meant for capital projects for other purposes, the welfare of the common peoole suffers.
Buying two cars outside the ministry's budget will do more harm than good to the aviation sector and Enugu International Airport will not be spared. How great is Mrs Stella doing on her job when a plane on test flight was being flown with passengers on board? We have much to worry about a sector where the players place money making above safety of lives.
I believe she's doing her best in the sector, but spending out-of-budget funds on unnecessary luxury can never be excused.
Mind you, she's a minister of the FRN and anything she does affects all Nigerians. I'll care less if she were to be a commissioner in Anambra state.

I believe those who defend politicians don't really know them.
Have you ever imagined a minister owing you?grin
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by agwo2july: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Some people can't read within d line. If the said cars were actually meant for her usage alone, why packed in the airport? Did she now sleep in d airport? I read her technical respond to querry from the president, the said cars were not purchase outright rather through car leasing financing finance by first bank and these cars were meant for diplomat uses from aviation industry. Must u make noise for noise sake? Is like reps are jobless and they are also looking for where to steal further money from their so call probe sitting. I pity every good leaders in dis country
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Zet72(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
kolawaxxy: Stella stays! ...in her village of course. I can't wait to her that she has been sacked.
Itiboribo fu-ck off
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by sunnyolads1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
arsenalwenger: I wont lose sleep as long as source of the info are punch, sahara reporters or premiumtimes. These media houses have proven to be shameless\unprofessional for the past few days in sham journalism.

They are however fighting a lost battle cos the progress being experinced nationwide, in the aviation secror, can never be eroded by charlatans from a particular section of the country who believed that the control of the aviation sector is their birth-right. Funny enough they are already constituting nuisance to sane minds with all these unending whinnings.
How do you mean?
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by jerrymania(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
ikanason: why not go and jail her, is better for u to think wise and mind ur biz. So as old as u are u can not know when story is formed.

grin o boy ye see english! i don die. abeg ASUU call off strike oh, some kids need to go back to the classroom and brush up. ewho

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by jerrymania(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
She would have been shot if this was in China or Vietnam. You guys know now abi? So why are some fools defending her, when she inflated the prices of the cars? She needs to go to jail for real. Nigeria needs a real scapegoat for this corruption fight. I pity the next fool who steps in her place.

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
I am tired of this kind of news in a country where most citizens can hardly afford 3 square meals....

Get this woman sacked for sanctity sake....

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by RayCharles(m): 1:55am On Oct 31, 2013

This ur brain start to malfunction from birth Abi na gradually e start?? So because those ones are walking freely then we should do same to her? Unlucky her! She thief money wen ASUU dey strike na y!

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 31, 2013
I think it is time for me to deactivate my Nairaland account. All my life, I have lived peacefully among Nigerians, I take every Nigerian to be a brother, friend without tribal or religious sentiments.

But since I started reading my News from Nairaland and the comments therein, I have become aware of our tribal differences and just yesterday I doubted the loyalty of my Yoruba childhood friend.

I do not wish to continue having those negative perception of my fellow Nigerians. Therefore, I shall vacate this forum and never to return again.

MOD please deactivate my account. It's been a pleasure meeting you all.

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Nate overlord: undecided

RESPECT GOD
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2013
Lexus Limousines and Bullet Proof BMs in a country where effective public transportation is non-existent!

And some losers are supporting this witch.

Who says the book Animal Farm was fiction?

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2013
agwo2july: Some people can't read within d line. If the said cars were actually meant for her usage alone, why packed in the airport? Did she now sleep in d airport? I read her technical respond to querry from the president, the said cars were not purchase outright rather through car leasing financing finance by first bank and these cars were meant for diplomat uses from aviation industry. Must u make noise for noise sake? Is like reps are jobless and they are also looking for where to steal further money from their so call probe sitting. I pity every good leaders in dis country

Have you somehow missed the parts where nobody can find the car she supposedly bought to ball in town with?

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by dbride: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2013

Why do you think all igbos are behind Stella? You delude yourself big time. Stella is corrupt, so so corrupt. Hello, not all igbos are insane, some of us are still sane with the fear of God in us and have been calling for her resignation. Stella and her defenders should stop making Igbos look hungry and deprived, anything everything for money. Can you not defend her without dragging all igbos along this path of shame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Government Is Frustrating AIT, Raypower FM – Dokpesi / Nigeria Approves $2 Billion Bakassi Deep Seaport / Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.