Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today (20445 Views)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Boll2010: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
#1-stunner:
i siddon dey luk oooo.... Whether una sack am or not dis woman has tried in the aviation sector n derz noin y'all can do bout it!!! dz thread is slippery i c too much oil angry
one question,one answer.......YES/NO.........DO YOU SUPPORT CORRUPTION

What will you do if one of your workers stole your money wat will you do........will you keep him there or out......dis are striaght questions madam....kindly answer ma#thanks
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Erotex: when thief catch thief he Will say cut his head off. Naija, who is deceiving who?
It is From prison dat OBJ BECAME a president, Oduah Will even be greater!! This is js called trails,
From trails to Triumph!!
greatest only in igbo land.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
i dey laugh grin grin grin grin
madam stella na car freak angry angry angry
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Deyo2013: Here we go again! Is this woman too not tired with anything cars? What was her problem with cars? Has she suffered by walking so much in her teens, and so, she think the only thing she can do is to acquire cars! cars!! & more cars!!!

O ma she ooo! Won ra keke fun ni igbati owa l'omode.
aya mi atata ma da ol ye lohun jare,omo oju o rola ri ni,meanwhile wen we go see now?mofe ka kolabo
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by zomby(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Forget ethnicity and focus more on fighting the enemy of our nation.
Boko Haram is a piece of cake when we are talking about corruption in Nigeria. Corruption is what is killing Nigeria and Nigerians every single sec, worse than Boko Haram in every way.

It makes me laugh when I see how sincere and how much spent on fighting Boko Haram, Nigeria would become a better place if the same energy is put on fighting corruption.

I've also noticed that Fani Kayode hasn't really said much about the BMW scandal, simply because he did exactly the same thing during his time as minister of Aviation.
He had so much to say about the plane crash, but nothing much about the scandal; this is because all these people are nothing but political thieves that need to be punished regardless of their ethnic group.

Anything less, Nigeria and Nigerians will remain exactly at the same spot for many years to come.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
specco: Oga Jona is no fool. You can continue to shout yourselves hoarse. He knows a performing minister if he sees one. All your hissing and puffing wont change a thing. The woman has done a lot for the aviation sector under her watch. Maybe most of these haters don't even know the location of any airport around them to judge the 'before' and 'after? Just take a trip to the nearest airport to you and see things for yourself. Ethnicity aside. How can two freaking cars rubbish all that. P.h.d clowns at work.

Perfoming minister or Pancake minister grin grin grin with all the news of how plane crash is been averted everyweek!
i've never seen the aviation industry in so much disarray until mrs stella!!!
oh! she's deceiveing them with the fake renovation of enugu angry angry angry angry

Let's call a thief a thief and leave no room for corruption.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by bakynes(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fadelex: I'm getting irritated by all these senseless defense of the minister, some kids here are accusing southwest of witch-hunting, now let me refresh your memory...

-former inspector general of police Tafa Balogun was dismissed, prosecuted and jailed by a Yoruba president yet no placard because we all knew tafa was/is a thief

-former Health minister, Prof Adenike Grange was sacked by a Yoruba president because of fraud being perpetrated in ministry of health, no dust was raised because we knew she was guilty

-former NPA chairman, chief Olabode George was prosecuted and jailed because of contract splitting, no solidarity rally cuz we knew he was guilty of the offence

-former interior Minister, chief Sunday Afolabi was sacked, arrested and detained for his role in sagem contract scam.. this was done by d man he ruthlessly campaigned for in 1999 elections...d man died while answering this case and no protest cuz we knew he damaged our system.

-former minister of works, professor adeseye ogunlewe was sacked by Yoruba president cuz of the corruption in his ministry, heaven did not fall

and they accused us that we are doing this because we are not in power, they forgot that;

-obasanjo lost 1999 election in the entire southwest including his own ward in abeokuta and 2003 was widely believed to have been rigged in his favour in the zone

-when obasanjo through victor ndoma egba, the main obstacle of this agenda came from southwest (I know some will say it's because of their party differences)

my fellow Nigerians, let us stop politics of tribe, this will not help us.... if princess Stella is guilty of any offence, she must be sacked and prosecuted.

lest I forget, 9 ministers were recently sacked foe no reasons (we all know it's because of their affiliation with G7) and nobody is saying they were sacked because of their tribal background... enough is enough

Guy you too much. I understand igbos plight that corrupt pple are everywhere in government Parastatals bt have they been caught?No is the answer and for those that have been caught their case is still in court. Dimeji Bankole stepped down,Etteh stepped down why must her own be different even if she escapes with the inflated money from the armoured cars she needs to resign that's not too much to ask.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by macb(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
seunfly:
When are we going to quit this show of shame of open support for corrupt individuals just because of tribal, ethnic, religious or whatever sentiments. This is the worst show of shame i have ever seen in Nigeria. Let who ever is caught stealing our money be punish Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, Christain or muslim, North or South. All this show of loyalty will do more damage than good. Afterall i won't recieve dine from my tribes man that steal what belongs to Nigeria, so why will i defend him.
I am ashamed that young and intelligent minds now use ethnic and religious remarks to discuss issues of value to citizens. Its quite sorrowful. I do believe that sound minds will never rotten to this "political trick of Nigerian democracy". Misuse of public funds and unwarranted approvals now wear the face of tribal correlation. Corruption now treated without disdain. Nigeria, in such a short while has plunged into the pits we never anticipated. Its a phase I believe will fade soon.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by MAYOWAAK: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
The House of Representatives committee on Aviation, this afternoon began hearing on the purchase of two armoured cars for the aviation minister, Stella Oduah, at the cost of N255 million.

The hearing was earlier scheduled to hold on Tuesday but was postponed to allow the minister, who was away in Israel for a bilateral air service agreement signing, to return to the country.

PREMIUM TIMES’ National Assembly correspondent, Ini Ekott, will provide you with updates as they unfold from the hearing room.

———————————————————————————————

15: 07

Coscharis’ Maduka: To the best of my knowledge, we followed all due process. We were interviewed by SSS. We were interviewed by the National Security Adviser. Every due process by law was followed. “We do business with morality,” he says.

Another Coscharis official: Armoured cars are in levels; Level B7 is the highest for any civilian/VIP armoured cars. More than that is for military tanks.

Coscharis: The controversial cars are level B7. The BMW 760 series, bought by NCAA, goes for 418 thousand Euro from factory without shipping cost, taxes, etc.

Coscharis offers to demonstrate a powerpoint to show how it arrived at the cost. But is disallowed by committee.

Coscharis’ Maduka: “People have spoken, different media have written, I kept quiet. Nobody has called me to ask anything. But I thank God for this opportunity to state my own side of the story.”

“People have called me from US embassy to ask when did you start money laundering.”

He says the whole controversy is “politically motivated”. He pleads to be allowed to speak.

Mr Maduka said the matter is so important that his Uncle died and will be buried tomorrow, but he has to attend the sitting.

He said he is prepared to give details how Coscharis arrived at the price.

First Bank asked to step aside. Coscharis takes over.

Coscharis chief, Cosmas Maduka, calls the car scandal “very controversial matter that has made newspaper headlines for two consecutive weeks” as he takes the hot seat.

First Bank cannot explain how the loan given to NCAA for all its 54 cars climbed from earlier stated N564 million to N643 million.

The bank claimed earlier that the difference was because the two armoured cars were not included-apparently untrue because of the cost.

Under questioning by the committee, the bank now says only the NCAA can explain the difference; the bank says it was only concerned about what the NCAA as a customer asked for.

“Our job as financier are based on what the customers are asking for”

Interaction with First Bank representative continues…

First Bank: The armoured BMWs were not part of the first order from NCAA which comprised mainly Land Cruisers totaling less than N600 million.

House chair, Nkiruka Onyejeocha: So could it be that the BMWs were an afterthought?

First Bank: That’s for the NCAA to answer.

“Absence of the minister is a slap on the face of the House,” Jerry Manwe, a member of the committee from Taraba state said, apparently angered by the minister’s absence.

First Bank official, Seyi Oyefeso, that oversaw the transaction addressed the House committee on behalf of the Executive Director of the bank.

First Bank was invited to make proposals alongside other banks and tender was opened publicly on 21 of May, 2013 in the presence of other banks and media

First Bank was afterwards shortlisted alongside 7 others.

First Bank granted a loan facility of N643 million for purchase of assorted cars.

The Customs representatives at the hearing said Coscharis lied to the Ministry of Finance and NSA, making them to believe that the cars were for Lagos state government, for the National Sports festival.

The NSA office issued End User certificate without knowing that it was doing so for cars to be delivered to Stella Oduah or the NCAA.

So, in a way, the NSA office is right to have told PREMIUM TIMES it did not issue end user certificate for any bullet proof cars for Minister Oduah and the NCAA.
Deputy Comptroller General of Customs, Manasa Daniel Jatau, said the following

The two cars were imported through Tin Can Port 2; Imported from Antwerp Netherlands.

The vehicles were cleared 19/6/2013.

Coscharis imported the cars without paying import duties since there was a waiver from the ministry of finance.

Coscharis obtained the waiver claiming the armoured cars were part of 300 vehicles imported for the Sports festival in Lagos last year, and therefore the beneficiary was Lagos state government.

The due import duty should have been N10.1 million.

The cars had an End User Certificate from the NSA office in the name of Coscharis.

The waiver obtained by Coscharis was for one year; as such the time of importation this year was covered.

Customs admit its laws requires that it enforces duty on any item for which waiver was obtained, which was not used for the purpose stated-in this case, for Sports festival.

Car dealers as well as end users of armoured cars are mandated to seek authorization from the office of the National Security Adviser, NSA, before ordering or importing such vehicles into Nigeria.

Last week, reliable sources at the office of the NSA told PREMIUM TIMES no authorization certificate was ever issued to either Minister Oduah or the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, to procure the controversial vehicles.

Nigerian Customs confirmed that the two cars were imported and cleared at Tin Can 2.

The Customs said the import duty on the two cars which should have been N10 million plus were not paid because there was a waiver note issued by the finance ministry.

Customs also confirmed there was an End User certificate issued by the office of the National Security Adviser, NSA.

The hearing, proposed to start at noon, started 25 minutes late. The minister is absent at the hearing. The committee said it will take a position on that later.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147512-stella-oduah-armoured-car-scandal-house-committee-hearing-live-updates.html

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by gal10(f): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
This probe is just an act believe me! Esp headed by nkeiru onyekocha! I laugh! Dat meeting is to scare oduah and fleece her for their own share! I tell u
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Polio: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
arsenalwenger: I wont lose sleep as long as source of the info are punch, sahara reporters or premiumtimes. These media houses have proven to be shameless\unprofessional for the past few days in sham journalism.

They are however fighting a lost battle cos the progress being experinced nationwide, in the aviation secror, can never be eroded by charlatans from a particular section of the country who believed that the control of the aviation sector is their birth-right. Funny enough they are already constituting nuisance to sane minds with all these unending whinnings.

Very poor grammar .. Almost unworthy of a reply!

All i can say is that if you are either Oduah's lapdog, paid to clean up her image online by discrediting others or you are just a long standing fan of corruption, you will be silenced and if you are a benefactor of corrupt proceeds or have been paid to protect corrupt folks, you will be found and JAILED INDEFINITELY!

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by ikanason(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
donphilopus: I can't wait to see her being jailed after finding her guilty
why not go and jail her, is better for u to think wise and mind ur biz. So as old as u are u can not know when story is formed.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Polio: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
ikanason: why not go and jail her, is better for u to think wise and mind ur biz. So as old as u are u can not know when story is formed.

What is this one talking about?
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by ooshinibos: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nnamdi Azikwe was not like this now , what happenned to my people ,Stella Oduah i love you but there are betters ways of buying cars now , you are smarter than this people ...somebody must have set you up ..you have done more for aviation than any other government
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
How come the cars are packed at the airport.
i thought they said she bought the cars and some are even calling her a car freak
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by talksankey: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmm!!! I wonder for naija youths. Many of them forming 'tribal worriors' are jobless because money meant for developement and job creation is stolen by greedy politicians like oduah,under frivolous guises, and yet they defend her. There is nothing she is doing that cant be done by another,make she go jare!!!
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Demdem(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jayses: This woman must be very possessive , her HB may be another toy she own .

Which husband? The fourth one she is about to marry or what?
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by sayso: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jayses: This woman must be very possessive , her HB may be another toy she own .

She dumped the two niggers like a bad meat.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IleIfe2(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fadelex: I'm getting irritated by all these senseless defense of the minister, some kids here are accusing southwest of witch-hunting, now let me refresh your memory...

-former inspector general of police Tafa Balogun was dismissed, prosecuted and jailed by a Yoruba president yet no placard because we all knew tafa was/is a thief

-former Health minister, Prof Adenike Grange was sacked by a Yoruba president because of fraud being perpetrated in ministry of health, no dust was raised because we knew she was guilty

-former NPA chairman, chief Olabode George was prosecuted and jailed because of contract splitting, no solidarity rally cuz we knew he was guilty of the offence

-former interior Minister, chief Sunday Afolabi was sacked, arrested and detained for his role in sagem contract scam.. this was done by d man he ruthlessly campaigned for in 1999 elections...d man died while answering this case and no protest cuz we knew he damaged our system.

-former minister of works, professor adeseye ogunlewe was sacked by Yoruba president cuz of the corruption in his ministry, heaven did not fall

and they accused us that we are doing this because we are not in power, they forgot that;

-obasanjo lost 1999 election in the entire southwest including his own ward in abeokuta and 2003 was widely believed to have been rigged in his favour in the zone

-when obasanjo through victor ndoma egba proposed constitutional amendment with d aim of increasing number of terms , the main obstacle of this agenda came from southwest (I know some will say it's because of their party differences)

my fellow Nigerians, let us stop politics of tribe, this will not help us.... if princess Stella is guilty of any offence, she must be sacked and prosecuted.

lest I forget, 9 ministers were recently sacked foe no reasons (we all know it's because of their affiliation with G7) and nobody is saying they were sacked because of their tribal background... enough is enough
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IleIfe2(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
9jacrip: [b]I wonder why my fellow Yoruba people are bothering themselves with this matter - you have argued and even tried to break it down by asking thought provoking questions which should get a reasonable person in a state a dispassionate quest for answers, yet you meet rants and abuses from emotionally beclouded persons.

Give this issue a rest already - the North is not losing sleep over it.

The country is at a place where if it is your son/daughter's turn at the helms of power and he/she loots then his/her kins have no business requesting equity or whipping the person in line.

Let's just give it a rest really - it is turn by turn.

The North isn't so vocal about it, so why are we? Soyinka, Falana and people of their league who have repeatedly fought for the betterment of all regardless of ethnic affiliation are mute - this should tell you all something. If we find ourselves there, we should support our kin even if they loot the nation dry. Any shouts and criticisms will be to the dogs.

Ever wondered why their governors are looting them dry while their states remain inhabitable and they run to the west? They deserve every ill treatment they get from their leaders.

All we should put our efforts into should be how to push for regionalism to be implemented, it is crucial for saner migration and cohesive development in the west.

[/b]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by dejijohns(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cheiii!!! This woman jst dey fall hands, see as she dey buy cars full evrywhr wen she no be Transport Minister. Wetin apen 2 private jets, hellicopters, rockets, planes, kytes nd d likes??
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Badassniggga(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

In your widest dream Ewu.
the dude said "after been found guilty" ahn ahn bros. Why getting all emotional and Shiit?
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by idsamoo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
#1-stunner:
i siddon dey luk oooo.... Whether una sack am or not dis woman has tried in the aviation sector n derz noin y'all can do bout it!!! dz thread is slippery i c too much oil angry

Haba madam! Even if she tried,d position she holds is for service to humanity,nt to embezzle nor use public funds to please her personal interests. If we embrace ppl lik dis,den we are ar nt encouraging service to humanity in a position lik datt in our society!GOD bless 9ja
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IleIfe2(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
15:31
Coscharis admits telling the Ministry of Finance/NSA the cars were meant for Lagos state government, but said the arrangement was a usual “sponsor practice” for an event like the sports festival, and there was nothing wrong with that.
The company insists it did not lie. It said during events the company gives cars for use by government, in exchange for waivers that would be used for importing new ones as replacement.
With a lot of gusto, Coscharis said it price was right. But lawmakers have busted that claim by revealing that the firm sent different prices to NCAA and NSA.

Coscharis also claims the car in question goes for about N87 .7 million(factory price) without tax, shipping etc.
But a lawmaker has confirmed that he received a quotation from an American firm for the same car for about N42 million.
Jerry Manwe( a member): Your own bullet proof is not manufactured in the moon”

Coscharis says a seven series in America is different with what they got from Europe.
Again, the committee said the cars they inspected yesterday are different9in terms of chassis number) from those stated in the documents between Coscharis and NCAA.

Ogboju ole. If this woman had resigned, all these embarrassment won't be happening to private businesses. Ignorant arrogance in the midst of corruption. SMH
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by SeyiIdris: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Stella Oduah when translated to Yoruba means "Omo oju o ri ola ri"

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by lilytender: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=Emperor_00S]Enemies of progress at it again.

They've raised more than a million thread just to rubbish the aviation minister, the bigger picture being to force her out of office and sabotage Enugu International Airport.

Since some of the mods, has also learnt to support tribalism indirectly, at same time deleting and tampering with posts & profiles of those that doesn't support the SWtern / APC propaganda.

Same time people will still preach, the bull crap called one Nijireya, hmmmm.

I'm getting irritated by all these senseless defense of the
minister, some people are accusing southwest of witch-
hunting, now let me refresh your memory...

-former inspector general of police Tafa Balogun was
dismissed, prosecuted and jailed by a Yoruba president yet
no placard because we all knew tafa was/is a thief

-former Health minister, Prof Adenike Grange was sacked by a
Yoruba president because of fraud being perpetrated in
ministry of health, no dust was raised because we knew she
was guilty

-former speaker house of rep, Mrs Olubunmi Etteh was
removed as speaker because of inflated cost proposed to
renovate houses of principal officers, she stepped down cuz of
pressure of integrity group led by future bribe taker farouk
lawan. no protest because we knew she was trying to steal
our collective wealth

-former NPA chairman, chief Olabode George was prosecuted
and jailed because of contract splitting, no solidarity rally cuz
we knew he was guilty of the offence

-former interior Minister, chief Sunday Afolabi was sacked,
arrested and detained for his role in sagem contract scam..
this was done by d man he ruthlessly campaigned for in 1999
elections...d man died while answering this case and no
protest cuz we knew he damaged our system.

-former minister of works, professor adeseye ogunlewe was
sacked by Yoruba president cuz of the corruption in his
ministry, heaven did not fall
and they accused us that we are doing this because we are
not in power, they forgot that;

-obasanjo lost 1999 election in the entire southwest including
his own ward in abeokuta and 2003 was widely believed to
have been rigged in his favour in the zone

-when obasanjo through victor ndoma egba proposed
constitutional amendment in order to smuggle in third term
agenda , the main
obstacle of this agenda came from southwest (I know some
will say it's because of their party differences)

my fellow Nigerians, let us stop politics of tribe, this will not
help us.... if princess Stella is guilty of any offence, she must
be sacked and prosecuted.

lest I forget, 9 ministers were recently sacked foe no reasons
(we all know it's because of their affiliation with G7) and
nobody is saying they were sacked because of their tribal
background... enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IleIfe2(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
They've raised more than a million thread just to rubbish the aviation minister, the bigger picture being to force her out of office and sabotage Enugu International Airport.

Is she the one directly running Enugu airport?
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by EagleNest(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Stella Oduah is a big disappointment. After making such a significant impact in aviation ministry she blew up everything with such a stupid quest for armored car at terribly inflated cost. She should save herself more disgrace by honorably resigning or she should be booted out.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by citizenY(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
it appears this woman has addiction for cars, Either this or her "dibia" asked for them as sacrifice.
The man should have asked for aeroplane.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
NIGERIA IS A JOKE REALLY! WHILE THIS WOMAN MIGHT HAVE MISAPPROPRIATED THE FUNDS AT HER DISPOSAL, AND SHE SHOULD BE RIGHTFULLY PUNISHED......BUT I WONDER WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FAROUK LAWANI AND THE FORMER HOUSE SPEAKER BANKOLE....WHY ARE THOSE MUPPETS STILL WALKING FREE? NIGERIA IS COMPLETELY INSANE.....BY EXTENSION, THE PEOPLE AND THEIR RULERS ARE INSANE!

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by zomby(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
It makes me laugh when you people make big deal out of Princess Greedy P1g's beautification of the airport projects.

If you understand Nigeria the way I do, you would understand that more beautification projects, the more money inside Princess pocket. Beautification of the airport is not the first priority of any competent Aviation minister.

Increasing safety across the enterprise and Setting up or improving Airport Operations And Federal Aviation Regulation are the main priority of any competent Aviation Minister.
I'm sure that Princess has no idea of what her job description looks like, the only thing on her mind just like others is how to quickly steal as much as possible before she is replaced.

Painting buildings and planting flowers all around the airport is not enough.
Please guys stop this stup1dity, we, Nigerians deserve better than what we are getting from these thieves.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by whitecat007: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Journalists must go and take pictures of the cars where parked in Abuja and then go from there with their investigation from the cost to purpose behind the purchase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinabjo Addresses Mechanics At Mechanic Village In Abuja / Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe / Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.