Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today (20435 Views)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
PUNCH AGAIN..... def they have no new NEWS...... Dead newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IGBOSON1: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
waternogetenemy: WHY IS FAKE NEWS ALWAYS ON THE HOME PAGE?

^^^Like you don't know!? Fake, unfounded and sensational conjectural cra.p hits the front page faster than you can say WTF is happening shocked!

3 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
donphilopus: I can't wait to see her being jailed after finding her guilty

In your widest dream Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Like you don't know!? Fake, unfounded and sensational conjectural cra.p hits the front page faster than you can say WTF is happening shocked!

I am beginning to suspect that some Nairaland Mods/ super mods are on payroll of some GEJ oppositions, No wonder Nairaland crashed the other day .

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by venous(f): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
kolawaxxy: Stella stays! ...in her village of course. I can't wait to her that she has been sacked.

guy, i no understand grin
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by obailala(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
arsenalwenger: I wont lose sleep as long as source of the info are punch, sahara reporters or premiumtimes. These media houses have proven to be shameless\unprofessional for the past few days in sham journalism.

They are however fighting a lost battle cos the progress being experinced nationwide, in the aviation secror, can never be eroded by charlatans from a particular section of the country who believed that the control of the aviation sector is their birth-right. Funny enough they are already constituting nuisance to sane minds with all these unending whinnings.

The rants of another morally decayed partisan Nigerian youth who sells his conscience, his future and the future of his unborn kids for a plate of beans and plantain... unfortunately Nigeria (and Africa at large) is where it is today because your type abounds... #SMH

4 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
if its tinubu or fashola, this pathetic posters wouldn't say its fake news. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by SIRKOL(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sweating in an air conditioned room?? 9ja
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Stunner1(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
i siddon dey luk oooo.... Whether una sack am or not dis woman has tried in the aviation sector n derz noin y'all can do bout it!!! dz thread is slippery i c too much oil angry
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by donphilopus: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

In your widest dream Ewu.
What's this one spewing??
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Deyo2013(f): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Here we go again! Is this woman too not tired with anything cars? What was her problem with cars? Has she suffered by walking so much in her teens, and so, she think the only thing she can do is to acquire cars! cars!! & more cars!!!

O ma she ooo! Won ra keke fun ni igbati owa l'omode.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Ifedechidex: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
ckkris: Stella should be able to IGNORE these Lagos newspapers, and continue to TRANSFORM the Aviation industry, that Femi Fani Kayode almost destroyed.

seriously
ckkris: Stella should be able to IGNORE these Lagos newspapers, and continue to TRANSFORM the Aviation industry, that Femi Fani Kayode almost destroyed.

seriously

seriously
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by willyray(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by kofoshi: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
This is gonna be a walk in the park for Oduah since those probing are her kinsmen/women.

She has nothing to worry about. Going by the reactions from her region, she would be found not culpable.

Enjoy the rest of your time, Stella baby,
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Teebag28: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
madam_oringo: LMAO...this woman is cursed with material acquisitions! Cars! Just like her kinfolk, it is money and material things over everything else and at any cost!
pity u, wide mouthed peanut sized brain bigot. can ur jaundiced mind ever think straight without an tinge of tribalism?
person !
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by donMIG(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wah can I say d woman is a sucker for rides just like mee...lolz
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Akshow: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
What has Stella mis managing money got to do with Enugu airport. Are dis mumu people for real? And u wonder why no one wants an igbo president. Buncha of bigoted psychos. *some o. Not all of them*
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by waternogetenemy: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
IGBO-SON:

I tire O...

Fake reporting everywhere, wat will the gain from pulling this amazon and best minister down.

Oh well, i guess the noise is becos the power is not in their hands.

I just hope GEJ is a leader that opposition can't mislead or cause to discredit his own achievement in the aviation sphere.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Fadelex(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'm getting irritated by all these senseless defense of the minister, some kids here are accusing southwest of witch-hunting, now let me refresh your memory...

-former inspector general of police Tafa Balogun was dismissed, prosecuted and jailed by a Yoruba president yet no placard because we all knew tafa was/is a thief

-former Health minister, Prof Adenike Grange was sacked by a Yoruba president because of fraud being perpetrated in ministry of health, no dust was raised because we knew she was guilty

-former NPA chairman, chief Olabode George was prosecuted and jailed because of contract splitting, no solidarity rally cuz we knew he was guilty of the offence

-former interior Minister, chief Sunday Afolabi was sacked, arrested and detained for his role in sagem contract scam.. this was done by d man he ruthlessly campaigned for in 1999 elections...d man died while answering this case and no protest cuz we knew he damaged our system.

-former minister of works, professor adeseye ogunlewe was sacked by Yoruba president cuz of the corruption in his ministry, heaven did not fall

and they accused us that we are doing this because we are not in power, they forgot that;

-obasanjo lost 1999 election in the entire southwest including his own ward in abeokuta and 2003 was widely believed to have been rigged in his favour in the zone

-when obasanjo through victor ndoma egba proposed constitutional amendment with d aim of increasing number of terms , the main obstacle of this agenda came from southwest (I know some will say it's because of their party differences)

my fellow Nigerians, let us stop politics of tribe, this will not help us.... if princess Stella is guilty of any offence, she must be sacked and prosecuted.

lest I forget, 9 ministers were recently sacked foe no reasons (we all know it's because of their affiliation with G7) and nobody is saying they were sacked because of their tribal background... enough is enough

10 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by specco(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oga Jona is no fool. You can continue to shout yourselves hoarse. He knows a performing minister if he sees one. All your hissing and puffing wont change a thing. The woman has done a lot for the aviation sector under her watch. Maybe most of these haters don't even know the location of any airport around them to judge the 'before' and 'after? Just take a trip to the nearest airport to you and see things for yourself. Ethnicity aside. How can two freaking cars rubbish all that. P.h.d clowns at work.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Erotex(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
when thief catch thief he Will say cut his head off. Naija, who is deceiving who?
It is From prison dat OBJ BECAME a president, Oduah Will even be greater!! This is js called trails,
From trails to Triumph!!
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kai the ibos or at least the majority are thieves. I've never seen a people so hell bent on protecting the status quo of thievery.

God have mercy on you all because you have brought condemnation on yourself and have refused to repent.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Seriousbusiness: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
sCun: I was beginning to get worried until I saw punch as the source. Time will tell

So you mean Punch is a trash ,Sahara report is rubbish,guardian is junky,vanguard is nonsense ,I guess u have to open your own media.

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
donphilopus: I can't wait to see her being jailed after finding her guilty
That will be a record breaker because I cannot remember or read in history when a public official in Nigeria indicted for corruption was jailed.
Don't tell me Ibori because the British court and police facilitated it. What happened to Bankole, Farouk, Otedola even Liyel Imoke and Obj ( remember 16billion US dollars claimed to be used for rehabilitation of NEPA yet power supply worsened). The way people call for Oduah's head, I think they have reasons other than fighting corruption. If the real war against will start with Oduah so be it.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by rajiade: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
arsenalwenger: I wont lose sleep as long as source of the info are punch, sahara reporters or premiumtimes. These media houses have proven to be shameless\unprofessional for the past few days in sham journalism.

They are however fighting a lost battle cos the progress being experinced nationwide, in the aviation secror, can never be eroded by charlatans from a particular section of the country who believed that the control of the aviation sector is their birth-right. Funny enough they are already constituting nuisance to sane minds with all these unending whinnings.

If the major media houses in d country have been tagged as unprofessional and unreliable like you deed above, can you please list for us the reliable and proffessional media houses we can trust in Nigeria.

I guess the one you run abi.

Just to coverup the bad deeds of your ethnic corrupt sister.
I won't be suprised if this same media houses turn the best when they take On Tinubu, Fashola, Obasanjo, Aregbeshola, etc.

However they have been the best when they reported the cases of Gbenga Daniel, Iyabo Obasanjo, Tafa Balogun, Farouk, Eteh etc.

Now I can imagine what would become of Nigeria if an Igbo man rules.

My imagination cant be far fetched just a look at how the igbo men presently govern their own states and how they did in d past under d military and also presently how they manage ministries and agencies.

Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by zomby(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
It is so sad that some of us here still see nothing wrong with what this greedy P1g called princess Stella has done. If young people (the future of this nation) can't get it together, I doubt it if Nigeria would ever stop disintegrating.

Corruption remains the greatest enemy that Nigeria as a country is facing for the past 40 or 50 years. We shouldn't allow ethnicity or stup1dity to stop us from fighting corruption.

Princess Stella and many others are nothing but political thieves that must be punished.
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IYANGBALI: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Stella is car crazy,no wonder she no gree me

1 Like

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
rajiade:

If the major media houses in d country have been tagged as unprofessional and unreliable like you deed above, can you please list for us the reliable and proffessional media houses we can trust in Nigeria.

I guess the one you run abi.

Just to coverup the bad deeds of your ethnic corrupt sister.
I won't be suprised if this same media houses turn the best when they take On Tinubu, Fashola, Obasanjo, Aregbeshola, etc.

However they have been the best when they reported the cases of Gbenga Daniel, Iyabo Obasanjo, Tafa Balogun, Farouk, Eteh etc.

Now I can imagine what would become of Nigeria if an Igbo man rules.

My imagination cant be far fetched just a look at how the igbo men presently govern their own states and how they did in d past under d military and also presently how they manage ministries and agencies.

Yeye people.
a friend once told me that when you thief in igbo land na business and when you are caught everybody from your place including your chief would go to the police station to beg for you. I don't see an igbo man ruling Nigeria,if we try it,we are finished,na to sell us to korea or india.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
waternogetenemy:

I tire O...

Fake reporting everywhere, wat will the gain from pulling this amazon and best minister down.

Oh well, i guess the noise is becos the power is not in their hands.

I just hope GEJ is a leader that opposition can't mislead or cause to discredit his own achievement in the aviation sphere.
seriously?? You say best minister?? Even after the purchase of those vehicles?? She's still d best?? Ethnocentrinism has eaten deep into you! I give up! angry
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IYANGBALI: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seriousbusiness:

So you mean Punch is a trash ,Sahara report is rubbish,guardian is junky,vanguard is nonsense ,I guess u have to open your own media.
na trash now as the news exposed his sister in crime
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
blink182: Kai the ibos or at least the majority are thieves. I've never seen a people so hell bent on protecting the status quo of thievery.

God have mercy on you all because you have brought condemnation on yourself and have refused to repent.
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
[b]I wonder why my fellow Yoruba people are bothering themselves with this matter - you have argued and even tried to break it down by asking thought provoking questions which should get a reasonable person in a state of dispassionate quest for answers, yet you meet rants and abuses from emotionally beclouded persons.

Give this issue a rest already - the North is not losing sleep over it.

The country is at a place where if it is your son/daughter's turn at the helms of power and he/she loots then his/her kins have no business requesting equity or whipping the person in line.

Let's just give it a rest really - it is turn by turn.

The North isn't so vocal about it, so why are we? Soyinka, Falana and people of their league who have repeatedly fought for the betterment of all regardless of ethnic affiliation are mute - this should tell you all something. If we find ourselves there, we should support our kin even if they loot the nation dry. Any shouts and criticisms will be to the dogs.

Ever wondered why their governors are looting them dry while their states remain inhabitable and they run to the west? They deserve every ill treatment they get from their leaders.

All we should put our efforts into should be how to push for regionalism to be implemented, it is crucial for saner migration and cohesive development in the west.

[/b]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience / Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) / Buhari Government Is Frustrating AIT, Raypower FM – Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.