Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell (43332 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by joeboy4reel(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Bigcake: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
spongeisback: When I was seven I always saw myself inside the Macmillan books, eating mango with Agbo and skipping with simbi. cheesy
Ur own na witchcraft whr e be

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Aromas: grin Franklin speaking, na who know God marking scheme
...Faith in God through believe in Christ Jesus is what u need to get into heaven..Guess the marking scheme is not that difficult
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by boss1310(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
this heaven and hell be like going to oshodi and back these days.nawa o e be like say the heaven and hell wey dey bible dey diffrent cos even the apostles have never woken from death to tell the heaven and hell story
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by joeboy4reel(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
believing this or not is not the issue, the issue is that heaven and hell exist, most of u are just so blind to see the reality of these things....oya if you doubt me, I no send u, just take a knife and stab urself or sleep for middle of third mainland bridge, better still u fit go kiss lion after that you'll see the rest of the story.....

moral of the story.... some people will never believe there is a hell until they find themselves there.

advice. you have two big ears inside them is a head inside the head is something they call "brain" .....use it...... think..... before it's too late...... I wish you-all would come to understand how much Jesus loves us, I've experienced it and believe me HE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE.... I'm not a religious fanatic or another church freak I'm a sinner saved by grace..... and dats why I know even if Jesus comes now I'm going with him..... Elu elu...
coolbelieving this or not is not the issue, the issue is that heaven and hell exist, most of u are just so blind to see the reality of these things....oya if you doubt me, I no send u, just take a knife and stab urself or sleep for middle of third mainland bridge, better still u fit go kiss lion after that you'll see the rest of the story.....

moral of the story.... some people will never believe there is a hell until they find themselves there.

advice. you have two big ears inside them is a head inside the head is something they call "brain" .....use it...... think..... before it's too late...... I wish you-all would come to understand how much Jesus loves us, I've experienced it and believe me HE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE.... I'm not a religious fanatic or another church freak I'm a sinner saved by grace..... and dats why I know even if Jesus comes now I'm going with him..... Elu elu...
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by tundebj(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sermwell: Don't really know why I don't always believe crap like this! And the question I want to even ask is that... What if at the end of the day there is nothing like heaven or hell?

#just asking#

Please iam not interested in any sermon! Be warned!
just b on dt safe side. This is nt at sermon
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Pinkybush: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

1corinthians1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
tnk u my broda, leave dem let dem criticise
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by eneelfreda(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
[quote
author=aManFromMars]With the nonsense that makes frontpage from the
religion section, one would think na only zombies full d section...

undecided
Everytime, jesus dey show person up and down.. which kain jobless heaven
be that one sef? grin grin grin

All praises to Chineke through Ekwensu our loaf, who has given me heaven
on Earth. cool[/quote] watch it bro!
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by lolaxavier(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Memyselfu2009: I don't need to read this trash I would just comment if u re died u re died nothing like hell or heaven u even turn good manure to the ground stop this story of seeing hell and coming back to tell people hw it looks like

My guy,easy now,ahn ahn, which one be ''if u re died u re died''.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Kyase(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Is that what the bible teaches about hell or about people that died?
For the dead knowth nothing.
They don't have knowledge of anything.
They won't rise until the day of judgement.
I done tire for this people testimony sef.
Everybody they bring e own version make i try bring my own ma
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by ifyjess(f): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

really??
you think?
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by shewantsme: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Any instagram photos?!

That's all.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by lolaxavier(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Memyselfu2009: I don't need to read this trash I would just comment if u re died u re died nothing like hell or heaven u even turn good manure to the ground stop this story of seeing hell and coming back to tell people hw it looks like

My guy, easy now, ahn ahn, which one be ''if u re died u re died''.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by 3kay945(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Can the boy recite the multiplication table up to 5?

hahaha
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by SWG1: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
you are free to riddicle anyone but make sure u don't sin against the holyspirit wen u are at it. Its all about choice y'all, if u prefer to go to hell willingly without being under the influence of evilspirit ure free, but if there is a part of u that wants Jesus as ur deliverer, come closer and closer. He wil wipe away ur fears,sorrows, diseases, frustration and set u free from power of sin and demonic influences col 2:15-15. Think abt all the pains uv gone thru in life and imagine hell that is far worse with price tag of eternity. But someone out of love sacrificed himself that u might be liberated from strong hold and accusation of the devil to give u a better life here on earth and afterlife. consider allowing Jesus into ur life, for it pays to serve the lord.

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
All I'm interested to ask her is...if the Jesus she saw was white or black?
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Solozzo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
I think Hugo is a genius with a deep sense of understanding of spiritual life. His brain captures images of apocalypse, things that took sages many years of deep study to experience. His visions sends messages that we have the choice to create peace and harmony or suffering despair and disharmony in our lives.

For the kingdom of God is within us and Christ appears to us as we are; Hugo was wearing same clothes as Christ; chrisrt talks to him personally indicating salvation is a personal experience not depending on your religion or creed
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nancyij37(f): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Some pple will nt belive this,but it is true,repent and avoid hell
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Policewoman(f): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
God forgive me for all my sins. cry
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Eliboy4fun(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Really i dnt knw what to believe. . But i think notin is happening yet... We have to build our faith first. Read mattew 24
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by georgesharon1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
''eni ba l'eti ki o gbo ohun ti emi nso''heaven nd hell is real.....mase gbagbe mi ni ijoba Re Olorun!
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Lilhacker(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
gold belts n boots...loiuse vuiton on point...i must bam enter heaven
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by bastien: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Let's stop all dis I go 2 hell I go 2 heaven!

The bible said d dead no nutin,until d last day,also d little boy was just imagining!!!

Ever asked ur self,why is heaven always empty,everybody that hv gone to hell and heaven always say they didn't see any1 in heaven,dey saw animals and beautiful could etc

If nobody dey heaven weitin con sure us say we go enta heaven
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by oluboyo04(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
aManFromMars: With the nonsense that makes frontpage from the religion section, one would think na only zombies full d section...

undecided
Everytime, jesus dey show person up and down.. which kain jobless heaven be that one sef? grin grin grin

All praises to Chineke through Ekwensu our loaf, who has given me heaven on Earth. cool
dyu call dis nonsense? Then the bible is complete that says the message of the cross is foolishness to those that are marked for doom. 1cor 1v18
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by oluboyo04(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
bastien: Let's stop all dis I go 2 hell I go 2 heaven!

The bible said d dead no nutin,until d last day,also d little boy was just imagining!!!

Ever asked ur self,why is heaven always empty,everybody that hv gone to hell and heaven always say they didn't see any1 in heaven,dey saw animals and beautiful could etc

If nobody dey heaven weitin con sure us say we go enta heaven
ar yu givin up on goin to heaven? I wonda hw a 7yr old boy can imagin that much. Dnt give up, Its neva too late
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by oluboyo04(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
i wonder what excuse i'll give if i dnt make heaven. Another revelation again.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Just like the days of Noah. He who has an ear let him hear.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by vivianfrancis(f): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
so far,only africans hv bin to heven does dat mean God dont care about d rest countries in d world?
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by tochyano(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
i am quite disappointed with our comments, ITS SHOWS LACK REVERENCE TO OUR SAVIOR JESUS. THIS EQUALLY POTRAYS THAT THE END IS NEAR. THANK GOD IS NOT Man, if GOD BE MAN,HE FOR JUST SEND FIRE THAT WILL CONSUME UNA FRM THAT PHONE U RE HOLDING
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Aribisalatosin(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
[ pls can you give us the bible reference]Let's stop all dis I go 2 hell I go 2 heaven!

If nobody dey heaven weitin con sure us say we go enta heaven[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.