Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell (43333 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by japaru: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cn someone tell dat boi 2 concentrate on his studies,
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sermwell: Don't really know why I don't always believe crap like this! And the question I want to even ask is that... What if at the end of the day there is nothing like heaven or hell?

#just asking#

Please iam not interested in any sermon! Be warned!
...and what if at the end it Exist, Think about that also
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by isikco: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
It is a terible tin 2 b ignorant of d devil device, if u don't blive dat der is heaven and hell,u wil discover 1 day. nd u wil nt b able 2 cum bak nd repent, many are called bt few are chosen. If u must make heaven u must blive in christ, instead of argueing. search urself nd judge urself, am i worthy 2 go 2 heaven, knw ur ownself nd don't criticize d testimony. JESUS CHRIST IS COMING
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by OKUCHI11(m): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
rationalmind: That's hallucination.
... I PRAY U WILL EXPERIENCE URSELF
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by OKUCHI11(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Vilicious: Them don come again o o o, very soon we will have heaven heaven airport, were you board straight flight to heaven
SORRY... ARE U TALKING ABOUT HEAVEN LIKE THIS
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by leksgcfr(m): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Assuming it was a lie, we would lose nothing still if we live and abided by what Christ commanded us. Hell is real; sam as Heaven. Choose one.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Isodice: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Olaskybab: U must b an athiest
and...?
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by OKUCHI11(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Swiz doe: grin grin Forget!!! grin Forget!!!
DIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN D DAYS OF NOAH WHEN HE WAS WARNING D PEOPLE 2 TURN A NEW LEAF DEY DECLINED...EVEN TURNING IT 2 A JOKE BUT WHEN D FLOOD CAME ....U KNOW D REST OF D STORY
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by ogbronx(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
God takes no delight when man suffers. It is also His wish that no one goes to hell- reason Christ came. Heaven is a place full of God‘s love,presence,communion with man and Glory. It is a place where our flaws does not exist. Majestic,everyone special and filled with God‘s kind of love. Streets of gold and beautiful things are only symbolic because human intellect cant comprehend totally with is spiritual. m
Hell is the opposite of heaven. I dont blive theres any eternal fire to burn spirits for eternity but the fire is symbolic for the vehement longing of God‘s presence again. Man need God and His love. Each one of us is a component of Him and is unstable without Him. Hell is a place of constant unstability and fire is what can describe this to the canal. Even lucifef himself ll ve no control of the place. No love but only hate filled place. No peace. No rest. everyone is an enemy there. There,all is as wicked as satan to one another. Jesus has payed the price that qualifies you to be perfected when time ends. Save yourselfs by confessing Him as your saviour and enjoy Grace.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
cedrick: a gold belt
boots
white pants
a blue shirt
. Not only that but he'll also wear jean or baggy trouser,tying bandaner on his head with charly boys chain and rings all over him, and also mexican boots to match. grin
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Christiscoming: 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Heaven is too good , Hell is too Hot, and eternity is too long to be wrong!
Repent & live holy today! Repentance is only in this life.
Whoever has ears to hear let them hear
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by spicymir(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
D last tym i checked even JESUS CHRIST neva went 2 heaven n came back, now people r goin 2 heaven n hell 4 pleasures. ONLY CHILDREN WILL BELIEVE DIS CRAP!
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by victorazy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaks bullet: gringringringringringringringringrin all na wash joor

Same thing people said to Noah
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by SWG1: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=vivian francis]so far,only africans hv bin to heven does dat mean God dont care about d rest countries in d world?[/quote

go and Google, testimony of hell and heaven. That wil answer u question.
must important thing is to repent and be filled wit the holyspirit, for its the spirit that bears witness for us.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by bastien: 12:36am On Oct 31, 2013
oluboyo04: ar yu givin up on goin to heaven? I wonda hw a 7yr old boy can imagin that much. Dnt give up, Its neva too late
well last I checked moses didn't make it 2 d. Promise land
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by fedimol: 12:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Sweetapple007: God by your grace i wil make heaven Amen!

I say the same prayer for myself in Jesus' name
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by bastien: 12:39am On Oct 31, 2013
Aribisala tosin: [ pls can you give us the bible reference]
if u really a christian u won't b askin me!

My creator said "d dead knows notin until he call dem"
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by philadee316: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=ohaleoghene] undecided huh? This jesus sabi better thing o. I couldn't stop laughing at the gold boot and gold belt. That boy need to be slapped seriously so he could wake up from such drukeness.[/quote

the message of the cross to them that perish is foolishness to to us who are saved it is the power of God.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by pmc01(m): 1:40am On Oct 31, 2013
spongeisback: When I was seven I always saw myself inside the Macmillan books, eating mango with Agbo and skipping with simbi. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Billygee2u: 4:22am On Oct 31, 2013
aManFromMars: With the nonsense that makes frontpage from the religion section, one would think na only zombies full d section...

undecided
Everytime, jesus dey show person up and down.. which kain jobless heaven be that one sef? grin grin grin

All praises to Chineke through Ekwensu our loaf, who has given me heaven on Earth. cool

SORRY<SORRY<SORRY<MAY THE GOOD LORD JEHOVAH, FORGIVE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE GRACE TO REPENT IN JESUS NAME> AMEN
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Femist(m): 4:27am On Oct 31, 2013
May God open your blind eyes. Heaven is real
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 31, 2013
ohaleoghene: undecided huh? This jesus sabi better thing o. I couldn't stop laughing at the gold boot and gold belt. That boy need to be slapped seriously so he could wake up from such drukeness.
that was exactly what the people said to Noah when he was constructing the ark,that he was drunk,UNTIL THEY SAW WITH THEIR EYES....BUT BY THEN IT WAS TOO LATE....hell is real n is better imagined than experienced..ACCEPT JESUS NOW U STILL GOT THE CHANCE COS DA NEXT MINUTE,IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Raptureminded(m): 5:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Jesus d only way 2 Almighty. He is our Saviour our Redemer. He reconsile d sin btw us and God. Give ur life 2 him.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by lolaxavier(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Memyselfu2009: I don't need to read this trash I would just comment if u re died u re died nothing like hell or heaven u even turn good manure to the ground stop this story of seeing hell and coming back to tell people hw it looks like

My guy,easy now,ahn ahn, which one be ''if u re died u re died''.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by johnwell(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam:

1corinthians1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
I love this scripture......, when Noah preached about the fload, he was called all sort of names, but at the end what happened..........? salvation is not for all, many are called but few are choosen.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2013
OKUCHI11: ... I PRAY U WILL EXPERIENCE URSELF

I'm mentally stable. I don't hallucinate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.