Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell (43357 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by galantjoe(m): 3:13am On Nov 01, 2013
Very confused. What's truth.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Ajibam: 6:14am On Nov 01, 2013
galantjoe: Very confused. What's truth.
the truth is that Jesus died for you. he calls you for a change of life,,accept him into your heart and be saved..

there is no other name under heaven that can save except the name if Jesus
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by LadyH(f): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

1corinthians1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by LadyH(f): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2013
Aromas: grin Franklin speaking, na who know God marking scheme
Nobody! But it doesnt stop us frm striving for perfection in our own little ways. God help us.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2013
Na wao since dis year e don reach 5 people wey don go Heaven & Hell cum bak
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by boarnerges: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Another interesting post. Pardon me my dear nairalanders if i cause a liitle stare here.
From all the explanations of people who purportedly saw the vision of heaven, one thing is common; Jesus. They all talk about Jesus and nobody seem to talk about Holyspirit or God the father.
Does this not bring us to a thinking junction? I maintain my previous stand as written in my posts, there is nothing like trinity. Its a scheme fro satan to shift human focus from the major to the minor.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by SWG1: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2013
boarnerges: Another interesting post. Pardon me my dear nairalanders if i cause a liitle stare here.
From all the explanations of people who purportedly saw the vision of heaven, one thing is common; Jesus. They all talk about Jesus and nobody seem to talk about Holyspirit or God the father.
Does this not bring us to a thinking junction? I maintain my previous stand as written in my posts, there is nothing like trinity. Its a scheme fro satan to shift human focus from the major to the minor.
JESUS IS LORD.
Just make sure u dont sin against the holyspirit, He is our comforter, helper and minister that guides us into the knowledge of God and strenghtens our mortal body.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by boarnerges: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2013
SWG 1:
Just make sure u dont sin against the holyspirit, He is our comforter, helper and minister that guides us into the knowledge of God and strenghtens our mortal body.
thanks swg1, i maintain my grounds, Holyspirit is God dwelling in man. Not a different personality.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Greenlighthse(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
†ЂΞ world is perishing,it not †ЂΞ first time during Noah time †ЂΞ same thing happened
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by dooch(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2013
On the whole, Christianity had tend to be better at depicting hell than heaven or any of the other places. The demons and the tortures of hell have an immediacy and richness of texture generally lacking in the corresponding descriptions of heaven, which is most often some vague and ethereal place where angels sit around on clouds playing harps and singing hosannas.
~Carol Neiman and Emily Goldman

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.