Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim (26011 Views)

Mexico Coach Makes Age-cheating Claim Against Eaglets / Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 / Nigeria U17 Team List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by ENDTIMES: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
US please reduce your sanctions on Iran, they are going senile.

Iran kept to their record of not having crossed the quarter finals and they are blaming Nigeria.

Fifa should make that coach apologize to Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by 9japatroit(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
bigtt76: The only Under 17 player on that pitch yesterday was the Iranian Goalkeeper, aside this guy the rest (both sides) were overage grin During my secondary school days, my senior (classmate of my elder brother) looked too young for his age and ended up being called to the Under 17 camp many years after he graduated from secondary school. Married now but still looking 20ish. Ona forget that thing Naija Under 17 still primary school.
your argument is without substance.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by 9japatroit(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
ighoosagie: make coach Ali Doustimehr apologize for his comment.

If its sen ted Cruz , u guys would say it's insult to our integrity , just within 10days Nigeria has been labeled for cheating and fraud frm different continent.

This types of comments would be heard continuously inside n outside the country, until we learn to do things right without cheat and fraud.

We all know dat a real 17yrs old in nija can't kick real leather football , more less of shooting the ball from outside d 18yard to get a spectacular goal.

Niger make una dey fear God
very lame.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by Xfactoria: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dee60:

No. It does not. If you go by this, African countries may never win the World Cup. If at 25 years you are still playing in U-17 then by the time you get to the senior team you would be 34 years or so!

Ok, look at it this way. How many European players play beyond 35yrs? Do you know most African players play well beyond their true 40th birthday (about 32-35 years football age)??

Remember Roger Miller at USA '94 was 44 years old (football age). Do you know Okocha, Aghahowa, Taribo West all played well beyond their true 40th birthday? Only a few Europeans can do that!
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by 9japatroit(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
einstein_e:

If they are really the youngest, we'll know in six years time. How many of them would have reached higher heights in six years? How come we ae record winners at u-17 level and we can't make a blip at world cup level? The simple answer is that at the u-17 level, we do serious age cheating and get advantage that way.

I know 17 year old Nigerians. I know how they look. Those 'eaglets' can't tell me that I am six years older than them.
you are not really making much sense.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by Xfactoria: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dee60:

Some government people wanted to clear the air and they neatly explained why Nigeria should buy a BMW car for 800,000 dollars while in Europe you may not pay more than 80,000 dollars for the same car!

What is the correlation between this and the topic in question? What point are you trying to make?
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by vanstanzy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
naptu2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24742598

Uruguay will seek to distabilise our team by breaking our lead scorers legs o. Coachy be careful! These south americans r a crafty bunch.
Mesnwhile forget the iranian coach's rant. The guy is sniffing grinded kolanut again n its affecting his brain.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by vanstanzy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
X-factoria:

What is the correlation between this and the topic in question? What point are you trying to make?

Abeg help me ask am o. I have always warned him to stay off weeds but he wont listen. Now see d result. SMH!
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by tonytony208(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2013

If its sen ted Cruz , u guys would say it's insult to our integrity , just within 10days Nigeria has been labeled for cheating and fraud frm different continent.

This types of comments would be heard continuously inside n outside the country, until we learn to do things right without cheat and fraud.

We all know dat a real 17yrs old in nija can't kick real leather football , more less of shooting the ball from outside d 18yard to get a spectacular goal.

did they ever play football in your secondary skul? what do u think 17yr olds are? breast suckling babies?
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by blasterman(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Go to youtube or football website.u will find nigerians.saying.those.boys are overage. What do.u expect
foreginers.to.think
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by Isahalbash(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
nolio: We b 3time champions of dis comptetn but non of d boys eva play 4 madrid,barca,man u,arsenal,chelsea,inter,AC not even celta vigo and u tink say na ordinary. If dese boys are dere tru age, y dont we maintain dem like dis up to super eagles? Luk @ argentina team 2dy,its made up of dat U-17 team from holland 2005 wit d likes of messi,zabaleta, and mascherano in it. Sharawy and neymar are from U-17 2009 for italy and brazil. But pls tel me if u wuld see any of dese boys in super eagles in d nxt 4yr cum 2017. Does it mean dey retire imedi8ly afta U-17?
I rest ma case

under 17 2007?why didn't u mention 10players 4rm argentina's u17 team finland 2003
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by hikmoj(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
100ksales.com:
lipsrsealed All our boiz don old jor.. Call a spade a spade.
I you see 17 yr old boy for road most dey small. grin grin
sharaap
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by hikmoj(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2013

u're behind d news
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by Isahalbash(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
sCun: Onazi, Ambrose, Omeruo all former Golden eaglets players

plus Mikel obi finland 2003
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by debulle: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2013

U must be high on gum or cheap weed? U don't know what football is all about.Just keep your mouth short
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by kid7soccer(m): 2:14am On Oct 31, 2013
My bro tank u, i tink say na only me know say 17yr old no fit kick dat kind shot or even run a whole football pitich for 90min. Althe same wether na nigeria or brazil, one tink i know be say all the so called under 17 at the tournament are above 17yrs

Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by kid7soccer(m): 2:15am On Oct 31, 2013
ABeg wat do u no about football, pls i will like u to explain or share more light
debulle: U must be high on gum or cheap weed? U don't know what football is all about.Just keep your mouth short
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by king94(m): 3:09am On Oct 31, 2013
nolio: We b 3time champions of dis comptetn but non of d boys eva play 4 madrid,barca,man u,arsenal,chelsea,inter,AC not even celta vigo and u tink say na ordinary. If dese boys are dere tru age, y dont we maintain dem like dis up to super eagles? Luk @ argentina team 2dy,its made up of dat U-17 team from holland 2005 wit d likes of messi,zabaleta, and mascherano in it. Sharawy and neymar are from U-17 2009 for italy and brazil. But pls tel me if u wuld see any of dese boys in super eagles in d nxt 4yr cum 2017. Does it mean dey retire imedi8ly afta U-17?
I rest ma case
Wot of Mikel,Elderson,Ambrose nd Onazi?
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by clevop11: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2013
100ksales.com:
lipsrsealed All our boiz don old jor.. Call a spade a spade.
I you see 17 yr old boy for road most dey small. grin grin
wetin u mean.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by philc334: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2013
my brother, always say what u know. my 17yrs old brother looks a bit older than i look.

Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2013
All of u wen no belive say naija parade true under 17, Una nor know wetin una dey talk. Children of nowadays are bigger,smarter and stronger. See my 18 year old cousin na athlete e dey represent naija na very 18 e be. Make una open eyes these under 17s are within d age bracket. No be dem Stanley Okoro era.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2013
Here is a picture of my cuz na smally.

Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by COOLDUN: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2013
blasterman: Go to youtube or football website.u will find nigerians.saying.those.boys are overage. What do.u expect
foreginers.to.think

Don't blame the Nigerians, the government of the day has turned them to journalists, frustration has made them not believe anything even their own surnames is unbelievable to them. So don't waste your time listening or reading their ranting online.

What i know is that this present Golden Eaglets is the youngest Nigeria has ever presented in the world cup. For those gullible Nigerians who believe that the White men don't cheat, i have now words for them because it is easier to teach an intelligent fellow than a dunce. there is no need wasting a hard earned knowledge with a dunce.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by holarmzie: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Young indeed but they are under 20 not 17
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by GoodNigerian: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2013

I started playing active and competetive football at the age of 11. Was the youngest in the team. Played position 10. Scored some goals. Was cut short a year after by an injury that was not well treated. Developed phobia for football for the next 5 years or more because the injury was such that my waist-down would become stiff if I tried playing football. Nigeria has many untapped football talents, please.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by femi9naija(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2013
johnwizey: So wat will he say if dey had met wit Tunisia
no o. Tunisia looks young. check cotedivoire, brazil, sweden, iran. they look u23, lemme be lenient :-)
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by vincentont(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2013
francisbiz:
You are right on point brother!
Our image has been seriously battered for long, we really need to to start cleaning up, and sports are easy ways to start.
If we stop age cheating we shall be the major beneficiary, so lets forget about speaking in favour or against, because we dont have enough evidence at hand irrespective of the present MRI scan and our past cheating record.
LETS DO OUR OWN TESTS

1. In your homes, streets or environs get few boys that you really know when they were born -between 15 and 18 years old, that play football. Take them out to the field and ask them to kick real standard football from outside the 18yard box, tell them to kick very hard, repeatedly, one after the other: then make your observations and report back.

2. Lets do little math with 6334 education system. Generally, at 6years old you get into primary school, some elite and intelligent kids could make it at between 4 and 5years - and they are very few. So at 10\11\12years you get into the secondary school. Then, at 16\17\18years you are out of secondary school. By that, our Eaglets should be in secondary schools, or must have graduated from secondary schools not more than two years ago.
And if they are in secondary schools, is it in their profiles? What is the name of their schools, are their Principals aware?

3. Or are they already in football clubs?

4. INEC help us, have they ever voted?

5. Do they have AGE DECLARATION\ AFFIDAVIT or Birth certificates. What age is in their baptismal cards at infant baptism for Christians only.

u are absolutely wrong.at age 15 dis days most of the students are already in ss3.the fact that u finished ur ss3 at the age of 18 might nt be applicable to others.Infact i knew some1 who just graduated recently at age 20, nd if u see him he looks lyk 25yrs old.children of now adays matured rapidly abi u knw knw say a boy of 15ys don dey father a child,even dey sleep wit their teacher of 20 somtin years.i also knew of a girl 12yrs in ss2,if u see her on the road u will ask her out coz she looks much older than her age.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by huntax(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2013

You ignorant knob. You say α real 17yr old Nigerian can't kick α real leather ball. Have u ever wondered what α real trained 17 year old Nigerian can do? You've never watched 12yr olds train with clubs on trial? You've never seen α tall huge 17 year old in Delta before? Or in Taraba? Or in Abia? It's people like you that give us bad names outside the country. Mtsew,nonsense!
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by Reference(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2013
CFCfan: This is a clear case of bad belle from the Iranian coach. Like many posters have said, this is the most genuine U-17 team that Nigeria has paraded in an international tournament. None of the players are older than 20.

Hahahahaha. Nice one.
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2013
vincentont:

u are absolutely wrong.at age 15 dis days most of the students are already in ss3.the fact that u finished ur ss3 at the age of 18 might nt be applicable to others.Infact i knew some1 who just graduated recently at age 20, nd if u see him he looks lyk 25yrs old.children of now adays matured rapidly abi u knw knw say a boy of 15ys don dey father a child,even dey sleep wit their teacher of 20 somtin years.i also knew of a girl 12yrs in ss2,if u see her on the road u will ask her out coz she looks much older than her age.
dont mind dt guy bro, I know a 14 yr old guy who was to enter UI, bt had to defer admission because of age...also one of my baby sisters will be 21 ds year, can u believe she passed out with d last batch of corpers, and she is taller and bigger dan my self wey dey 7 yrs older.....
in my sec sch in dose days, u need to see big boys in my class, dey look big but very young, infact dem dey toast UI students, sleep wit teachers...and all sorts, dose guys are young, bt dey eat well and some av ds genetic background in which dir fathers and mothers will be huge, tell me, who will dey resemble, if dey are not huge like dir parents...so pp shd stop comparing demselves wit ds players, we av diff genetic make up and we eat diff things....
Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by Burger01(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2013
▲▲▲ Don't mind them haters. I have a sibling born in Austria and just 13yrs old. The time I met with him I nearly prostrated while mistaking him for someone else. Believe me he could pass for my uncle. So huge and firm but babyish...

Nigerians are enemies of Nigeria.. Talk of enemies within.

Na wa for some peeps saying our golden eaglets are over aged.. Are these peeps better than the MRI machine. Haters of success.. success no go reach you. Keep hating.

▼▼▼ Btw, is this goat under 17!

Re: Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim by ladenz(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2013
Isahalbash:

plus Mikel obi finland 2003

include kanu (one of the greatest discoveries in African football), Babayaro and other members of that team that won the U-17 world cup in Japan

Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually / Champions League Triumph: Marcelo Confirms Real Madrid Exit After 16 Years / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63