Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv (13452 Views)

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / The International Media On Buhari’s Certificate Saga, Lessons To The Our Media / Monday In Westminister! UK Commons Discusses Nigeria's Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by NadiaSA1(f): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fourcade:

Madam,you dey read at all?
You no see where im talk say dem dun record am to be aired at a later date? undecided
grin grin grin funny sha
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by russellino: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
donphilopus: Please don't behave like Obiano..

Abeg...........

Lol!!!
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by haboosa(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
God be with you Jarus......continue to do us proud......indeed a leader for the incoming generations
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by sisiafrika(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
nitrogen:
grin grin grin grin grin

Madosky ni bobo yii!
so this gay still dey nairaland? Wetn be ur oda username na
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Pergrace: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jarus I haff see you... cheesy
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by nedu2000(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Suraj....jarus!?is that mistake?
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by U235weapongrade: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Suraj tunji oyewale - jarus get open teeth.
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lol
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Surajuuuuuu! I've seen you o. You're a typical Yoruba man grin . Nairalanders are proud of you man. Kudos!
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by UyiIredia(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Suraj ! Watching in on Channels NOW !
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by haboosa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
I am watching you live bro.....feeling ur submissions
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by UyiIredia(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
I hope I ain't violating rules o ! Name live programme I capture cool

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by jamp: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
I tink I ve seen dis face before.

Why is channels writing sponsored? Abeg who sponsored the interview?(Seun with NL money- our money)
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by UyiIredia(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Talking of Nigeria's vulnerability to oil prices. We are ! Very much so since we don't refine our oil. That's common sense unless there's a mitigating factor aside from subsidy I'm overlooking.
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Zonacom(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Suraj=jarus. I see...

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by mustaphagreens(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifyalways: Good one.

Stay away from nld in the meantime to avoid going there to embarrass yourself with terms like : Yiibo,craddle robber,Odechukwu,ofe nmanu, front page , SMH,and ofcourse first to comment.

If I no get light,shey u go give me free diesel to take "wash" am for TV ? cheesy
ogbeni, i go still correct you! Na 'watch' no be 'wash', abi dem dey wash TV for your village? Ehhh...u cm put am inside quotation marks so that we go think say na deliberate mistake but d truth be say u bn nor knw hw to spell am tongue :-P grin
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by jamp: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jarus you said you wanted to be a Banker but later changed. Why did u change?
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Theben(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
The guy just dey talk 'I mean' 'I mean' dey go. Him nor even mention nairaland.angry

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by julioralph(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mr Jarus.....
dis ur red tie na wa ooo wink
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by UyiIredia(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Theben: The guy just dey talk 'I mean' 'I mean' dey go. Him nor even mention nairaland.angry

Must he ?
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by datola: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jarus, you tried. Kudos and keep it up.

How come you did not mention your Aboki Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as one of your role models.
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by JesusDWay(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jarus - Suraj Tunji Oyewale, a Chartered Accountant and Political Economist who is partaking in the largesse the Oil and Gas industry has to offer, good for you. The fact that you combine managing a blog site with your job is a thumbs up from me. I am presently watching you on tv and i discover that it seem you can express yourself better in writing than in speaking, it will be good if you can try to improve yourself in that area. Take care

3 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by PurestBoy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jarus:

Happily, I don't use such terms here. Dayokanu, Desola et al have not taught me that cheesy

But what is sure is the word 'Nairaland' cannot be avoided. cheesy

My oga pls also avoid words like ''person'' and ''retardeen"
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Theben(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Must he ?
Yes,prior to the interview he promised to acknowledge his NL fans.
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Emmysteve(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
PurestBoy:

My oga pls also avoid words like ''person'' and ''retardeen"
Whats this one saying
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Iaz93: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ogbeche77: I dey same shoe with you too ooo... DSTV do me wayo, cut me comot today when 25th be due date
Damn!!! Me too! angry
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
You need to work more on your composure and balance .
Next time,try to be more relaxed when in front of a camera .
Nice try but i believe you will do better in subsequent interviews .
cheers
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by BluMalam(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Desola:

How did you get into ife?

What business does Aboki have in higher institution anyway?

Not much, just perfecting ruling your a$$ like you don't matter
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nice one Jarus. Abeg avail us of the video on YouTube when it is available
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by sisiafrika(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jarus, are u single?

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by toluxa1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Young Lady, does that guy look single to you? haba, go find your own jorr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake / Don’t Ignore Chemical Weapon Threats By Militants, Boko Haram – ECOWAS Warns FG / 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.