Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 (2918 Views)

ASUU On The Verge Of Calling Off The Strike / Latest On ASUU Strike: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike – Maku / FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by peter1994(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2013
Wislet: ALL THESE PROMISES....
u don't seem 2 knw what is really going on
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by khemorah: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2013
ogeoflyf: Until I see myslf for skul, recevin lectures. I no go believe angry

Loooool! In my own case, writing exams!
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by Sermwell(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2013
Kaydem: This is another SUPER STORY!!!!#silently singing in Adenuga's Voice....
E be like say dey wan tell us another story again ooo#singing in 2face voice with 2 bottles of chilled vodka in my hand.... Anyway the proposed Monday is just around the corner...lez hope its work out well...
please the super story song was not in adenuga's voice o! Lol! Essence sang the song! Ehen before una go change am! I can't shout o!
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by vocalprince(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Abeg make Una patient(no be our national mother own o!!) till 2 weeks, cus I get shows to anchor!! Make small pepper to pose 4 skul ress. Mama Chinenye, e remain small u go beging make money for fries again. Greatest Zikites!!!!
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2013
B_CELLS: What do you possess in your own fish brainIt will resolve it we should all be optimistic and prayerful,huh?!..from an impeccable source,most lecturers are tired sick of the strike and can't wait to resume back to work.consequently,if ASUU declines to call off the strike the plan B will certainly work out#rest assured#
Do you have call somebody fish brain to make your point. Probably your lack of understanding of simple English made you to see my ealier reply as insult? Is ok I the talks with the president breaks down then lets how your feasible plan B will force lecturers back to class.
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by BCELLS(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Do you have call somebody fish brain to make your point. Probably your lack of understanding of simple English made you to see my ealier reply as insult? Is ok I the talks with the president breaks down then lets how your visible plan B will force lecturers back to class.
Don't ever quote me again.
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by Iykemmanuel(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2013
So why should i belive any meaningful thing would come out of the God damned meeting?
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
B_CELLS: Don't ever quote me again.
Come and seize my device now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The source of your grievances against ASUU is clear and understandable. Sorry
https://www.nairaland.com/1386227/ASUU-strike-affect-nysc-batch/1#17268213

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by B_CELLS(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06

We finished exams and strike began,I hope we will be able to make it to BatchC...
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by blairbrook(f): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=survivor10]Finally ASUU strike wan end...anyway,ASUU fought lyk a man shaa![/quotelol
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by BCELLS(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Come and seize my device now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The source of your grievances against ASUU is clear and understandable. Sorry
https://www.nairaland.com/1386227/ASUU-strike-affect-nysc-batch/1#17268213

U mean u?oh my!.this is outright joblessness#support,vote GEJ 2015 #things will turn around for you.
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
B_CELLS: U mean u?oh my!.this is outright joblessness#support,vote GEJ 2015 #things will turn around for you.
Funny boy grin
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by BCELLS(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Funny boy grin
Whew!
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by meeking: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
teemama20: President Goodluck Jonathan will on Monday, November 4, meet with the leadership of ASUU at the Presidential Villa.

This was part of the resolutions of the meeting between the ASUU leadership, Vice President Namadi Sambo and the Supervising Minister of Education on Tuesday as was first reported by this medium.

An official of the Vice President's office who pleaded anonymity told Scan News that all hands are now on deck to ensure that the universities resume next week.

The official stated that the Vice President and the Supervising Minister of Education have made head-way in resolving the strike, but the final involvement of the President is to show ASUU that there is the commitment of the Federal Government at the highest level.

It was learnt that the President has been fully briefed on steps taken by Vice President Namadi Sambo and the Supervising Minister of Education to get to this point.

It was learnt that the President will at next Monday's meeting present to the ASUU leadership the administration's last concession for them to call off the prolonged strike.

A source at the Presidential Villa noted that if ASUU fails to call off, the Federal Government will then resort to plan B, which will be to compulsorily open the universities, using the instrumentality of the governing councils and the school managements.

Already, most of the governing councils of the universities have started meeting to work out modalities for the compulsory re-opening of the universities should ASUU fail to honour the personal request of President Jonathan.

Scan News gathered that the Supervising Minister of Education, Barr.

Nyesom Wike and the Vice Chancellors of Public Universities also discussed the re-opening of the schools last Monday. Most of the Vice Chancellors suggested the compulsory re-opening of the schools, should the last ditch efforts fail.

It was gathered that security report available to the Presidency may have necessitated this line of action to salvage the universities system from the direction it is facing at present.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/127859/1/president-jonathan-to-meet-ASUU-on-monday-november.html

FUCKING LIAR. MR. PRESIDENT WAS A LECTURER HIMSELF. YOU DIDN'T KNOW I GUESS.
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
I pray "plan A" works, else "plan B" might make some lecturers transfer the anger on innocent students,hmm God help us with this enigmatic country, you all should better pray this so-called plans work out fine.....
Prayer mood re-activated.
Re: President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 by cumz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
this is good news

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public / Waec Gce 2016/2017 Complete Timetable - Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.