Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (418421 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Meedon: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Grupo:

This sounds strange. Who told you they are busy? Payoneer?

Wahala I'm very disappointed in them, they keep saying they will get back to me as soon as possible, but what they are doing is the opposite.

I don't know what to do again. I really need that funds.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mrufainaira: 5:44am On Nov 12, 2020
mk82:

Why are you adding the UK account? You only need to add the USA account and it will work for all marketplaces.

That was what I did from the beginning but I don't know what happened only the USD payments always come but GBP doesn't it will show Failed payment.
Back then when I complained to payoneer they asked me to request for GBP.

Thank you so much MK 82,
I don't know that I can enter the USA Account details twice for all the marketplaces on KDP.
Now the problem hard been resolved and all the Failed payment in my Account will be paid soonest.
So grateful for your advise.
Thanks Man.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2020
cdm4live:
I paid for Amazon ads through payoneer and Amazon haven't verified the payment.
My ads are currently paused.
How long does it really take for Amazon to receive money from payoneer.

Have you resolve it bro, same issue here. Payonner reply mail said the service is not available in Nigeria
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cdm4live: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Have you resolve it bro, same issue here. Payonner reply mail said the service is not available in Nigeria

They have refused to give me a reply. Just hope your money wasn't that big to let go.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
cdm4live:

They have refused to give me a reply. Just hope your money wasn't that big to let go.

They didn't let the payment go, so my fund is still intact
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Men... this threads getting dry o.
No new updates from the ogas.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tellsblinks(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Penboy:

They are all busy writing more books, boosting thier sales with ads so in two months time, they will be shooting thier knockouts in a loud way grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
tellsblinks:

They are all busy writing more books, boosting thier sales with ads so in two months time, they will be shooting thier knockouts in a loud way grin

Na wa oh.. make them sha carry us along mbok
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by headboyprince(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Penboy:
That's because the platform itself is getting tougher. sales are not coming in like before. the ogas are not finding it easy at all.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cdm4live: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
promo4:

You have to send them an email to reverse the payment if you paid through Amazon Ads feature on Payoneer. Amazon doesn't accept that feature yet unless you add your payoneer card on Amazon Ads platform.

I had same experience last month. They reversed the payment to my payoneer acct after several mails.

Act fast to avoid your ads been paused for long.

Amazon is asking for Swift Code for my US account. Payoneer have not responded.
How did you get yours.
The bank is First Century Bank
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chimasoka: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Full Video of Actor Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding Ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWknSlCl90
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by promo4(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
cdm4live:

How did you get yours.

I wasn't asked that. Wait for Payoneer to respond or better still contact payoneer on Live Chat
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good..
Fast Payment
Contact details on signature.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Freedomfsl: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Hello, Anyone into children's story books?
Do you know any good animator for children's books?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mrufainaira: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
cdm4live:

How did you get yours.

Swift code is the same as SORT/BIC codes it's part of your account details from Payoneer.
Check through all the digits of your Global Payment Service in your Payoneer Account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cdm4live: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2020
mrufainaira:

Swift code is the same as SORT/BIC codes it's part of your account details from Payoneer.
Check through all the digits of your Global Payment Service in your Payoneer Account.

The sort code is only available to my UK account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by foshe36: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Good day house... please I just uploaded my first book and within 3 hours it went live and my first few orders are free ordered units, so I went on amazon to view my book and it showed $0.00 kindle unlimited or $0.00 to buy but I put price on it and its showing zero dollar on Amazon pls someone experienced should enlighten me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2020
foshe36:
Good day house... please I just uploaded my first book and within 3 hours it went live and my first few orders are free ordered units, so I went on amazon to view my book and it showed $0.00 kindle unlimited or $0.00 to buy but I put price on it and its showing zero dollar on Amazon pls someone experienced should enlighten me.
But you said it was on free order.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by foshe36: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2020
ufotty2001:

But you said it was on free order.
I put price on it but when I searched for it on amazon site it has zero dollar on it.. why is that?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tickles001(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
About 90% of buyers on Amazon, depend solely on rev1ew5 in choosing which book to buy.
If your book is not selling as it should, it's certainly because it has no rev1ew5. No evidence that it actually worth their money.

Contact me for the needed rev1ew5 that will add pulse to your dashboard

https:///bv2nur
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
foshe36:

I put price on it but when I searched for it on amazon site it has zero dollar on it.. why is that?

It's $0.00 because you are running a free promotion. After the promotion, it will revert to the original amount.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by foshe36: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Okay.you are right. Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
cdm4live:

How did you get yours.

Have Amazon refund the money to you? I'm in the same shoe as you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cdm4live: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2020
COURVOISier:

Have Amazon refund the money to you? I'm in the same shoe as you.

They haven't o and Payoneer is not responding to my queries.

I want to call but don't know if they will pick my calls and how long it will take.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by promo4(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2020
cdm4live:

I want to call but don't know if they will pick my calls and how long it will take.

Use their live chat
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sEGXY2(m): 5:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Good day house. Please I need help, I need someone with kdp rocket to help me run analysis on some keywords and send me the screenshot. I don't mind paying a token for the assistance.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
cdm4live:

I have even tell them to keep the money if they can't refund the money same way I sent it or via the means they send my royalties.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AceM12: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
sEGXY2:
Good day house. Please I need help, I need someone with kdp rocket to help me run analysis on some keywords and send me the screenshot. I don't mind paying a token for the assistance.

Send a PM
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sEGXY2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
AceM12:

Send a PM
Done.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kdpBookDesigner(f): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Antanananovic:
Veterans in the house, please recommend a quality book cover designer, not a wacky graphic artist who does not know about the industry. Abeg

Looking for a quality book cover Designer..? You can Contact (Zero Nine Zero 25700 One Nine Five) on WhatsApp for your Quality Kdp eBook Cover designs...

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.