Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414651 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cinderellashoes(f): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have learned a lot from this page since last year. I have been a ghostwriter since 2017 and I was doing great but it doesn't allow me to pursue my goals of being a novelist. I also have a family to take care of and another baby on the way so my strength isn't what it used to be.

I have decided to start with low content books for kids and I have outlined the first one. But I have a few questions:

1. I created an online publishing house and hope to bring out a lot of books under this publishing house. Since I'd be putting different names on my cover can I still use the same publishing house for all the books?

2. Can I use illustrated characters from canva for the interior of the books? I know how to get creative and change certain things about the characters, like their hair color, etc. Would this be copyright infringement? (I have the free canva version and intend to get a paid one soon)

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cinderellashoes(f): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
DExcellent1:

Whoever is in that category and is interested can email me.

Hi, I'd like to email you but I have lost access to the email attached to this account. Please kindly give me an email I can reach you on. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cinderellashoes(f): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
eliok:
finance niche or new releases category. There's a lot there

Hi, do you advice that I focus on low content books for kids as a beginner?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Hi, I'd like to email you but I have lost access to the email attached to this account. Please kindly give me an email I can reach you on. Thanks.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hilaryCU(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
DExcellent1:

On this, I have gotten quite some emails already.

But I must reaffirm that the window is not for publishers who already know their way around kdp. It's for those who are relatively unexposed in it and/or have been unable to get to $200 in a month.

It's not some magic wand kind of program. It's just intended to guide and pull upcomers through some basics.

Meanwhile, the windows would be exhausted soon.

Hello bro, please I will like to be part of these. Just started kdp
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cinderellashoes(f): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Thanks @ DExcelllent1
You can take down the email now. I sent you an email, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Do you have PAYPAL , PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, MOVO , TRANSFER WISE , CHIME funds.

Do you want to recieve payment from your earning and don't have account for the above mentioned? We can help!! Fiverr, Upwork ,Publishers , domain sales, many others withdrawal services available .

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR in your dorm and need Naira fast? We buy!

Our rate is good and swift in transaction .....

PLEASE NOTE: WE only buy........ clean funds only.
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES ®
Call // WhatsApp : +2 3 4 8 0 8 8 7 5 9 1 6 3.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by meetmal03(f): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
PayPal Fiverr withdrawal needed at 580
PayPal needed
Payoneer needed at 640.
Instant payment, only clean funds.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Doris4ever(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
DExcellent1:

On this, I have gotten quite some emails already.

But I must reaffirm that the window is not for publishers who already know their way around kdp. It's for those who are relatively unexposed in it and/or have been unable to get to $200 in a month.

It's not some magic wand kind of program. It's just intended to guide and pull upcomers through some basics.

Meanwhile, the windows would be exhausted soon.

I messaged you bro
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by R2bees2: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Guys which is a better format, PDF or Word ?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
R2bees2:
Guys which is a better format, PDF or Word ?

Is it for Kindle or paperback?

Kindle, it's word (in .doc) extension.

For paperback, it's PDF.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by R2bees2: 5:04am On Sep 14, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Is it for Kindle or paperback?
Kindle, it's word (in .doc) extension.
For paperback, it's PDF.
Ok This is helpful
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2022
R2bees2:
Ok This is helpful

Yea.

Hope you know there are recommend page setup for Kindle and paperback
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Yea.

Please enlight everyone about the page setup. How many pages and words before book can be considered paperback?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Zidoh:
Please enlight everyone about the page setup. How many pages and words before book can be considered paperback?

When it comes to page setup, I mean the width and length, margins, gutter, etc.

While there's no specific page count for Kindle pages, your book should be at least 24 pages before it can be uploaded as paperback.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by R2bees2: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Yea.

Please how do we count these pages, is it same with MS word page?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2022
R2bees2:
Please how do we count these pages, is it same with MS word page?

You can count with MS word.

However, after formatting it to Kindle or paperback, the page count will change, possibly increasing.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by R2bees2: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2022
lovediehatelive:

You can count with MS word.

However, after formatting it to Kindle or paperback, the page count will change, possibly increasing.
Good morning boss, thank you so much. I have further questions, is it ok to go on and ask here or maybe i DM you, hope im not asking too much tho.. Thank you sir
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
R2bees2:
Good morning boss, thank you so much. I have further questions, is it ok to go on and ask here or maybe i DM you, hope im not asking too much tho.. Thank you sir

Please ask your questions here so that others too can learn.

Remember, posting of personal details isn't advicable.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by R2bees2: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Please ask your questions here so that others too can learn.

Remember, posting of personal details isn't advicable.

Thanks
Alright brother thank you, First question is, is it okay to promote my books on Facebook because I read here that it isn't advisable to do so on Nairaland. Second question is, in choosing pen names can I use any gender name or must it be a male name since I registered on Amazon as a male?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
R2bees2:
Alright brother thank you, First question is, is it okay to promote my books on Facebook because I read here that it isn't advisable to do so on Nairaland. Second question is, in choosing pen names can I use any gender name or must it be a male name since I registered on Amazon as a male?

I think I can help here...

Promoting your books on Facebook wouldn't be a bad idea if you wouldn't be spamming with the ad. Nothing is really wrong with a Facebook advert of your book.

The goal of pen names is to help you get some acceptability in the market. You don't want to publish in an American market with Chinese Musa Adekunle. So, an American name flies better.

Nothing is wrong if you opt for either a male or female name. I only go for a gender that think would sell a book better. For instance, in publishing about romance, I think a female pen name does better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by R2bees2: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2022
DExcellent1:

I think I can help here...

Promoting your books on Facebook wouldn't be a bad idea if you wouldn't be spamming with the ad. Nothing is really wrong with a Facebook advert of your book.

The goal of pen names is to help you get some acceptability in the market. You don't want to publish in an American market with Chinese Musa Adekunle. So, an American name flies better.

Nothing is wrong if you opt for either a male or female name. I only go for a gender that think would sell a book better. For instance, in publishing about romance, I think a female pen name does better.
This is helpful, thank you sir
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Who's into the finance niche here?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dear great publisher, kudos and we wish you more successful orders and eaning . At Zidoh Exchange Enterprises we buy Payoneer , Paypal, Movo, Skrill , Neteller , perfect money , transfer wise and revolt funds at good rate . We are fast and reliable. You can reach us via WhatsApp on 08088759163
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LogicBomb8: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2022
eliok:
yes but only to rank it. So I spend lowest each month.

Like 10-15$ should be enough.

. I have a video on that coming up
do you have a youtube channel?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LogicBomb8: 12:36am On Sep 21, 2022
DExcellent1:

It's for people who are currently struggling. Earning less than $200.

The goal is to help them scale up gradually...
can you kindly add me to the group?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AOresources: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Good morning

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please who's writing erotica.

How profitable is it on kdp.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Maskyy(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Fiction or nonfiction

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.