Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415997 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mavinsoladele(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2022
articlewriter:
I can assist in receiving your Amazon KDP payments in all currencies listed on Amazon, rate is good..

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Hello, good morning. I have some funds I want to withdraw from my Fiverr account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Good morning, send message via the whatsapp link on my signature

Mavinsoladele:
Hello, good morning. I have some funds I want to withdraw from my Fiverr account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2022
articlewriter:
Good morning, send message via the whatsapp link on my signature

I've sent you a message
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2022
What are the requirements to open an LLC account? Anyone with experience?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Winningbot:
Please I will appreciate if someone can recommend an alternative for me
Use grey.co, you would have problem converting and withdrawing that amount
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Please which category of fiction will you advise me to write on.

I want to go into fiction o
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mavinsoladele:
Come let's deal ..... You need instant withdrawal and quick payment of Naira. Let's handle your exchange at good rate

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
eliok:

You can start with 300 dollars then the advantage are many.

E.g open account on other sites like ingramspark. Etc. Just guess.

Bro. Who did the LLC account for you? I'm interested in opening an LLC account. And what state?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Is it for Kindle or paperback?

Kindle, it's word (in .doc) extension.

For paperback, it's PDF.

But why then does Amazon still accept .doc paperback?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
But why then does Amazon still accept .doc paperback?

There are several options, and what's important is a format that best represent how the book was designed and format.
Whatever format you use
Kindle will be read in epub and book will be printed in PDF. if you try to use a different format, the file will still be converted to the final format and some changes which you don't want my take place and spoil reading. so it's best to submit it in it's final format.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2022
Emceecee:

There are several options, and what's important is a format that best represent how the book was designed and format.
Whatever format you use
Kindle will be read in epub and book will be printed in PDF. if you try to use a different format, the file will still be converted to the final format and some changes which you don't want my take place and spoil reading. so it's best to submit it in it's final format.
Makes sense. Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2022
We are buying Payoneer, Movo funds , Revolut , transfer wise at good rate . ... What'sapp 08088759163.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kly003: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2022
Quick question all please.... Is KDP still lucrative?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kly003: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2022
eliok:
Hello guys , I can be of help today only.

How may I help you in Kindle publishing or making money online? I'm waiting...

Please advise I am a starter who wants to take this kdp as a hobby... Do i still need payoneer account since i already have a US account number and euro account, hence i dont reside in Nigeria?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tunni: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Someone should help me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by numen(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Hello,

Please I am willing to put in the work. I need your guidance and help in KDP. How do we go about it?
Thanks.

Resuscitate:

I'm willing to learn bro. What are d conditions for d training?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Phantom042: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Please what card do you use for ads?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Hello

Do you have a book idea, and you need a creative writer to convert your book idea into a unique and quality book that will WOW your target audience?

I will make your book ideas come true

I can write a non-fiction eBook with up to 50,000 words for you on any topic.

If you are a Self-publisher with KDP I will write 2, 10k words book and 3 short reads for you to help you boost your bookshelf and increase sales for 50k

Topics Covered include:

Health & fitness
Diet & weight loss
inspirational
Parenting and Relationship

Business and Finance
Entrepreneurship
Motivational
Computer and Technology
Self-help
Personal development
Educational
How-to- eBook

What To Expect:

* 100% Unique content
* Well researched
* ZERO plagiarism
* Affordable
* Copyright transfer
* Formatted Book
*Fast turnaround time
*100% Satisfaction

Kindly message me, and let's create something beautiful.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mavinsoladele:
Hi this is Zidoh Exchange Enterprises we can do the withdrawal for you on either PayPal or payoneer. We have good rate and our services is fast and reliable. You can search for Zidoh Exchange Enterprises on Google . Reach us on call or What'sapp on 08088759163.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
numen:
Hello,

Please I am willing to put in the work. I need your guidance and help in KDP. How do we go about it?
Thanks.

Research, check Google or YouTube or hire a mentor, like eliok, or look for someone willing to mentor you for a price.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kly003:

Please advise I am a starter who wants to take this kdp as a hobby... Do i still need payoneer account since i already have a US account number and euro account, hence i dont reside in Nigeria?
No, the account is for sending the money, payoneer is just one of many means.
Further more, you're thinking far ahead, if you serious, go step by step. The first step for you is probably opening an account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2022

Whoever is in that category and is interested can email me.

Please, I will love to be part of it.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

Do you have a book idea, and you need a creative writer to convert your book idea into a unique and quality book that will WOW your target audience?

I will make your book ideas come true

I can write a non-fiction eBook with up to 50,000 words for you on any topic.

If you are a Self-publisher with KDP I will write 2, 10k words book and 3 short reads for you to help you boost your bookshelf and increase sales for 50k

Topics Covered include:

Health & fitness
Diet & weight loss
inspirational
Parenting and Relationship

Business and Finance
Entrepreneurship
Motivational
Computer and Technology
Self-help
Personal development
Educational
How-to- eBook

What To Expect:

* 100% Unique content
* Well researched
* ZERO plagiarism
* Affordable
* Copyright transfer
* Formatted Book
*Fast turnaround time
*100% Satisfaction

Kindly message me, and let's create something beautiful.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kent04235: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Boss in the house, I published my book on jun before I lost my phone( a month coming across the thread and reading everything). Now I’ve gotten another phone and discovered it didn’t sell neither was it read. What do I do?
The book title is Tweet like a pro; Elon’s method to become a powerful Twitter influencer.

Criticism and help needed. I’ve got a thick bark✊ smiley wink
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Winningbot: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Good day everyone. I tried to access my account today and I discovered it has been closed. It's been more than 5 hours now and yet no mail has been sent from Amazon regarding my account. Also, I discovered I can check everything in my account except my bookshelf, I can access my report dashboard and every other thing but whenever I click on bookshelf it will show account closed.

What's the best way to go about this please
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Winningbot: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Kent04235:
Boss in the house, I published my book on jun before I lost my phone( a month coming across the thread and reading everything). Now I’ve gotten another phone and discovered it didn’t sell neither was it read. What do I do?
The book title is Tweet like a pro; Elon’s method to become a powerful Twitter influencer.

Criticism and help needed. I’ve got a thick bark✊ smiley wink
it shows your book didn't rank at all. Maybe your keywords are saturated which you may need to run ads to rank in such keywords.

Also you've got to write more books, one book alone isn't enough. Write more quality books, do your keyword research very well, if you have the money, you can try running ads to, it helps
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emmanex2000: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Good afternoon sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer, both fiction and non-fiction? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics, non-plagiarised and with a high grammar quality, i believe I am cut for this.

My pay isn't high.It's negotiable.

If interested, contact me on 07012809662.
Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mahvie: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Winningbot:
Good day everyone. I tried to access my account today and I discovered it has been closed. It's been more than 5 hours now and yet no mail has been sent from Amazon regarding my account. Also, I discovered I can check everything in my account except my bookshelf, I can access my report dashboard and every other thing but whenever I click on bookshelf it will show account closed.

What's the best way to go about this please
It's a weekend. You will most likely get a mail from them tomorrow. About your account being closed, are you sure it has nothing to do with the books you published last?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Solexsafs(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hello

✨Welcome to my post✨

In need of a good writer that writes well researched and creative pieces or ebooks of different niches? Then you are in the right place.

Below are things that I'll provide you;

* Unlimited Revisions.

* Well Formatted, Edited and Proofread Contents

* Superfast Delivery.

* Free High-quality Images with all Packages.

* Transparency Free Content.

* Plagiarism Free Content and Sending of Reports.

* Friendly Communication.

* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

* No Copyright Issues.

* High Quality Works.

Hence, to get all these benefits in a single piece of yours, DM @ 09071487956 or Email @ thescribe40@gmail.com ASAP

☺️Thanks☺️
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emtar(m): 3:28am On Nov 07, 2022
[center]PLEASE, IS IT POSSIBLE TO ASK THE PUBLISHER ROCKET SUPPORT TO CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS USED TO PURCHASE TO ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS?

THANK U ALL[/center]
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA..

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.