Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414666 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Happy New To all Kindlers. I wish you all of God's best, in this coming Year and I pray that you all will find God's grace. May we never forget God as we sell our ebooks.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Please Oh, I need help. What is the fastest way to proof read your kindle ebooks. Can I do it online.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
AncientTimes:
Please Oh, I need help. What is the fastest way to proof read your kindle ebooks. Can I do it online.
Proofreading has to be done by a human. To my knowledge, there's no software that can provide an acceptable level of proofreading for a book. You either do it yourself, hire a freelancer or get a friend to do it.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thank you so much. I was thinking of how to proof for a very effective way of releasing Kindle books. MK82, what can I do that improve sells. Because, the book you guided me to produce, only sold four copies and after that, no more sales. Any tips.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
AncientTimes:
Thank you so much. I was thinking of how to proof for a very effective way of releasing Kindle books. MK82, what can I do that improve sells. Because, the book you guided me to produce, only sold four copies and after that, no more sales. Any tips.
Someone asked me this same question 3 days ago and below is the answer I gave her:

First, sales of books are not guaranteed. That is why we keep on publishing new books because we cannot be 100% sure of the one that will sell well. Most of my income comes from less than 20% of my books. That being said, research is the foundation of this business. If you do proper research to find out what people are buying, you will greatly increase the probability of creating a book that will bring good sales. (Do not just think up a topic in your head). Also, create a quality book that can compete favorably with other books with the same keyword.
If there are some obvious quality problems with the book (cover design, wrong title, poor proofreading, substandard content, bad English etc), you may spend little time to fix them.
But I would rather say don't worry about that book, just move on to the next and the next.
Just ensure you do proper research before every book. Check page 9 or 10 this thread for my research method."

Additionally, publish your books in draft2digital (after removing them from Kdp select.). Some keywords that are already saturated on Kindle can still generate good sales on Apple store, Barnes & Nobles etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
mk82:

Someone asked me this same question 3 days ago and below is the answer I gave her:

First, sales of books are not guaranteed. That is why we keep on publishing new books because we cannot be 100% sure of the one that will sell well. Most of my income comes from less than 20% of my books. That being said, research is the foundation of this business. If you do proper research to find out what people are buying, you will greatly increase the probability of creating a book that will bring good sales. (Do not just think up a topic in your head). Also, create a quality book that can compete favorably with other books with the same keyword.
If there are some obvious quality problems with the book (cover design, wrong title, poor proofreading, substandard content, bad English etc), you may spend little time to fix them.
But I would rather say don't worry about that book, just move on to the next and the next.
Just ensure you do proper research before every book. Check page 9 or 10 this thread for my research method."

Additionally, publish your books in draft2digital (after removing them from Kdp select.). Some keywords that are already saturated on Kindle can still generate good sales on Apple store, Barnes & Nobles etc.

Thank you so much, I Have published my third book on kdp, I will publishing my fourth book next week Saturday by God's grace. I really want to see sales to compensate for my totally effort in publishing these books. Thank you so much for your advice. I continue to publishing though the income is not showing now, it will show later. I have three books in the system. But someone told me that with 2 books, quality ones, you can make up to a $500 in a month.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Please house, help me to post a review for this book because my promo ends today.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Please house, help me to post a review for this book because my promo ends today.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2ZI3DO
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chromedome(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Happ new year folks!

More grease to your pens, no writer's block curse, more sales to you all.

I am here at your service for your professional Kindle / Ebook covers design. Do you want more conversion? Then you MUST place emphasis on your cover design. No matter how relevant or good your book is, having a flat, unprofessional cover is sure not to make sales for you.

Amazon Kindle is all about the visuals: most potential customers are drawn to the cover design of your book and with a catchy headline - you're sure to hit paydirt!

Why choose me?

* Proven track record with members who have patronized me. You are sure you are getting the best service.

* Unique design for your work. You get the perfect representation for your book.

* Your cover output will be in 300dpi - increased resolution and ready for printing

* 3D mockup of your design for your social media and other online marketing needs.

* Revisions till you are satisfied.

How much is this service?

A token fee of N1500. As a freelancer, I know how much I charge "other" clients for this service.

Hurry now! Contact details on my signature. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kayo80(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Is there anyone on here that specializes in making romance novel covers? I make covers myself, but I want to try out something new for my new book.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by m8rasw6h11(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
kayo80:
Is there anyone on here that specializes in making romance novel covers? I make covers myself, but I want to try out something new for my new book.

I design romance covers for a price of N100 for first time customers.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kayo80(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by vikings809: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
I just published my first ebook on Amazon and Amazon says it's live. Problem is I can't find it on the store no matter how hard I search for it.

Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
vikings809:
I just published my first ebook on Amazon and Amazon says it's live. Problem is I can't find it on the store no matter how hard I search for it.

Has anyone experienced this before?
It takes a few days before all your books, meta data begins to appear. However, did you try to click directly from your dash and it did not show up in Kindle store?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Eze2000(m): 4:40am On Jan 16, 2017
hello,
I need some help, please.

I recently published a book which was kicked back due to 'some contents in my book being on the web'. I was given four days to prove I owned all rights to the content. To avoid being banned, I promptly unpublished the book. It took me 11 days to edit due to delays but now i can't republish due to the fact that they have blocked the book.
What do i do?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Eze2000:
hello,
I need some help, please.

I recently published a book which was kicked back due to 'some contents in my book being on the web'. I was given four days to prove I owned all rights to the content. To avoid being banned, I promptly unpublished the book. It took me 11 days to edit due to delays but now i can't republish due to the fact that they have blocked the book.
What do i do?

I believe you can still publish this book. What you need to do is to ensure that you change the title and the subtitle. Change it and publish it. Change the cover too. And you will be good to Go. Did you pass the book through Copy scape? I will resound to you again the words of OP, if you are serious about this business, then you must get copyscape. It is just $10, it is will save you a lot of trouble with Amazon. Once the the book passes copy scape, then Amazon will definitely accept it. With just $10, you can make checks on our book up to about 200 times.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by vikings809: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2017
AncientTimes:

It takes a few days before all your books, meta data begins to appear. However, did you try to click directly from your dash and it did not show up in Kindle store?

It shows up when I click directly from my dash. All I have to do now is wait.

Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AbuMikey(m): 7:20am On Jan 16, 2017
m8rasw6h11:

100 naira. Haba!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Eze2000(m): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2017
m8rasw6h11:

can u draw where there is no online photo to build on?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
vikings809:

It shows up when I click directly from my dash. All I have to do now is wait.

Thanks.

There are a lot of things that you need to consider. Some times, it could that Amazon Search Engineering Optimization is not picking your ebook. Wait as you have said. What do you normally type? The title and the author name or how do you search it.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by vikings809: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
AncientTimes:

There are a lot of things that you need to consider. Some times, it could that Amazon Search Engineering Optimization is not picking your ebook. Wait as you have said. What do you normally type? The title and the author name or how do you search it.

I've tried both and it doesn't come up.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by solomonjesus: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Thank u
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
vikings809:

I've tried both and it doesn't come up.

Hello, you tried to send me a message but I replied. The message did not go. You May try it again.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by vikings809: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
AncientTimes:

Hello, you tried to send me a message but I replied. The message did not go. You May try it again.

Done.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
AncientTimes:

I replied to you but it says, failure unable to deliver mail because address does not exist.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello everyone. From the stables of #BadCreativ3 books, I am pleased to inform you of the impending arrival of the book Juuro: The Night Key.

I'm willing to link you to where you can grab a free copy as soon as it drops.

Please feel free to dm me your email addresses on twitter, if you are interested. The handle is @BadCreativ3 #Juuro #TheNightKey #TNK #BadCreative

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 5:39am On Jan 24, 2017
Hello House, MK82 and others, the house has been too quiet recently. How do I outsource a book on Fiverr. Please I need urgent answers.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
You can read an excerpt from my book here.
https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/1DC8OMK80D9IW
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THE NOMINATE BUTTON IF YOU WANT A FREE COPY

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 430/$ ...........

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AgreatMan: 5:41am On Jan 26, 2017
AncientTimes:
Hello House, MK82 and others, the house has been too quiet recently. How do I outsource a book on Fiverr. Please I need urgent answers.

You will need to link your nigerian acount to fiverr. Once you agree on a fee with the freelancer, fiverr will direct you to a paypal page, they will also charge you 10% higher than the agreed amount amount. Let's say you order a 10usd gig, they will charge you 11usd. I believe paypal is the only available payment get-away for nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: dreamxhaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.