Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (417838 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
AgreatMan:

You will need to link your nigerian acount to fiverr. Once you agree on a fee with the freelancer, fiverr will direct you to a paypal page, they will also charge you 10% higher than the agreed amount amount. Let's say you order a 10usd gig, they will charge you 11usd. I believe paypal is the only available payment get-away for nigeria.

O thank you so much, you mean if I don't get a pay pal account, I can order for any gig from Fiver? How much does it cost you to ask a free Lance writer to write a book for you? Can I pay with my payoneer account?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silvoice(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
silvoice:

I am here to help you and all those who need. Professional book editor, cover designer and conversion of your book to ebook format for direct upload to KDP. I have also been publishing fiction(novel) on amazon, but that area is not paying me much.
But recently I decided to start full time freelancing on upwork. Here is a link to my profile in upwork where I do book editing and proof reading.
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014cef747e9fb5837b
With 88% job success already and excellent feedback in upwork, I' am good to go.
Feel free to contact me on frankforlife2013@gmail.com. My fee is very affordable.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AdoptedSon: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
MK82,

I want to start Publishing my books on Amazon to actualise a part of my vision. Can you please tell me how to go about setting up my payment information? Like how would I get paid into my Diamond bank (or Gtbank)? any ideas
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by gocare: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
please anybody here with grammarly premium account? I need it.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 440/$ ...........

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2017
AdoptedSon:
MK82,

I want to start Publishing my books on Amazon to actualise a part of my vision. Can you please tell me how to go about setting up my payment information? Like how would I get paid into my Diamond bank (or Gtbank)? any ideas

Check this thread, the question you are asking has been answered already.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Besto(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=AncientTimes post=53787591..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AleAirHub(m): 3:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Sell your PAYONEER FUNDS

Sell your FIVERR FUNDS

Sell your PAYPAL FUNDS

Sell your BITCOIN FUNDS , etc.

## Instant Payment....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Eze2000(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
guys, would u say publishing on amazon is better than blogging?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Fiverr Paypal withdrawals available

Minimum $100

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emmalexdboy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Everyone,

Quick update:

I just discovered a site where you can promote your books for free and has a very good following unlike others that I've seen. Follow this link to create an account ASAP: https://www.ebookstage.com/welcome/NDI4Mzk=/

This is very good if you're running a free promotion for your book or just launched a book newly or you want to run a discount price as it helps to improve the rankings of your book. This is the exact site I'll be using to promote my upcoming book (currently on preoder: 10 sales) on which will be going live on 28th February.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AdoptedSon: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Any specific links please
AncientTimes:

Check this thread, the question you are asking has been answered already.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oga MK82, God bless you for all you have done for me. For listening to me and all my disturbing emails, when I was still a baby in online business. Groping about, seeking for direction. God used you to help me. But sir, I can say that by the mercies of God, I have learned a lot from you and from others on this thread. Now, I can format my books for createspace with expertise, I can format books for kindle within 30 minutes at the most. What about cover, I design covers for both createspace and Kindle with such touch of expertise. To say the least, I have grown. When it comes to keywords, my knowledge has increased like water. I can say now that many of my books are ranking on the first page of Amazon search, which in turn is boosting sales. I thank you sir, and may I say that only God will reward you.

I will make a video of my ebook, createspace formating and book covers and put the link right here for anyone who needs help in that area as an expression of my gratitude to you. Thank You sir, MK82, with respect. See what God has used you to do for me below:.

For some people this might be small, but for me, where I am is a function of God's grace and mercies. I blessed his name for his help so far and giving me the privileged to receive income from this business.
MY earning so far.
Creatpsace
$ 135.96
£ 3.23
€ 4.29

While in KDP, so far this what has happened to my account.
Kdp U. S $ 54.60
KDP UK £ 5.07
KDP ES : € 1.67
KDP Canada: $ 5. 44
KDP AUS $ 2.77

I have over 3000 Kenp read across all my tithes.
And to tell you the least, God has not finished with my account this month yet.
Father, I pray you bless everyone doing business in this thread in Jesus name.

I SAY THIS TO ENCOURAGE SOMEBODY HERE. that this business is real. Start small, take a step. All you need is a laptop, constant Internet connectivity and ability to write, the rest, Amazon will do it for you.

NOTE BEST: I Began serious kdp online business in January. This is my second month and you can see an increase in my income. The month is not even finished yet . Praise God.

In this month, I was so busy, I didnt even publish any book as such. But see what God done with my account. Take a step, earn money online.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
AdoptedSon:
Any specific links please

No, I can't say. You have to read through this thread. Before I started online business, I read through this entire thread from one to the end. Please do so, because some of the questions you will be asking have already been answered.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ridious(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
FEE For One Day One-On-One Training: N20,000
BENEFITS:

About 8 hours of practical training covering

1. Research for finding the right keywords for creating books that sell
2. Getting content for your books
3. Writing skills and tricks
4. How to avoid plagiarism
5. Professional kindle formatting
-page setup, font, clickable table of content etc
6. Simple but effective cover design
7. Simple marketing tricks that will ensure every book gives you money each month.
8. Outsourcing
-Putting up a good job post on the freelance website
- how to get good writers at low prices
-how to check their work properly
9. Easy way to get your payment in Nigeria every month.
10. A DVD of over 2GIG of the best kindle publishing training materials that I have. (Includes videos and eBooks)
11. Follow up support for the first 3 months after your training

I am located in Lagos
Contact 247article@gmail.com
My phone number will be given to those who are ready.

UPDATE 4 30/06/2015
ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING MODIFICATION

After due consideration I have decided to stop the one-on-one training officially by the end of this month (June 30 2015). It is creating too much work for me. I now have many people that I have to follow up and give support to and I want to conserve my resources.

Anyone who comes after this month will have to pay at least N50,000 to make it worthwhile for me. Price for the DVD of materials is also raised to N20,000 for the same reason because I provide the same support to those who order only the DVD.

I will still continue to answer your questions on this thread and through email as much as I can.

Thank you.
For this recession period 20k ISSOKAY
Make money on your old car and inverter batteries visit for more info facebook.com/story.phpstory_fbid=1379563665437927&id=1378859028841724 or call customer service line 09064523774

[/quote]
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Eze2000:
guys, would u say publishing on amazon is better than blogging?
It's ten times better but I don't have time to go into explanations. I had 11 websites and several blogs before I discovered online publishing and was delivered from fruitless effort.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
AncientTimes:
Oga MK82, God bless you for all you have done for me. For listening to me and all my disturbing emails, when I was still a baby in online business. Groping about, seeking for direction. God used you to help me. But sir, I can say that by the mercies of God, I have learned a lot from you and from others on this thread. Now, I can format my books for createspace with expertise, I can format books for kindle within 30 minutes at the most. What about cover, I design covers for both createspace and Kindle with such touch of expertise. To say the least, I have grown. When it comes to keywords, my knowledge has increased like water. I can say now that many of my books are ranking on the first page of Amazon search, which in turn is boosting sales. I thank you sir, and may I say that only God will reward you.

I will make a video of my ebook, createspace formating and book covers and put the link right here for anyone who needs help in that area as an expression of my gratitude to you. Thank You sir, MK82, with respect. See what God has used you to do for me below:.

For some people this might be small, but for me, where I am is a function of God's grace and mercies. I blessed his name for his help so far and giving me the privileged to receive income from this business.
MY earning so far.
Creatpsace
$ 135.96
£ 3.23
€ 4.29

While in KDP, so far this what has happened to my account.
Kdp U. S $ 54.60
KDP UK £ 5.07
KDP ES : € 1.67
KDP Canada: $ 5. 44
KDP AUS $ 2.77

I have over 3000 Kenp read across all my tithes.
And to tell you the least, God has not finished with my account this month yet.
Father, I pray you bless everyone doing business in this thread in Jesus name.

I SAY THIS TO ENCOURAGE SOMEBODY HERE. that this business is real. Start small, take a step. All you need is a laptop, constant Internet connectivity and ability to write, the rest, Amazon will do it for you.

NOTE BEST: I Began serious kdp online business in January. This is my second month and you can see an increase in my income. The month is not even finished yet . Praise God.

In this month, I was so busy, I didnt even publish any book as such. But see what God done with my account. Take a step, earn money online.
Thank you for becoming one of the few that have the staying power to break through their beginner's challenges. That's where many give up. Only the rugged survive in this business. If you keep it up, you'll be earning over $1000 per month in the next 6 months.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
mk82:

Thank you for becoming one of the few that have the staying power to break through their beginner's challenges. That's where many give up. Only the rugged survive in this business. If you keep it up, you'll be earning over $1000 per month in the next 6 months.

Oga Mk82, your oil will never run dry.

From November last year, I've never made anything less than 1,000$. I really need to see you, just to buy you a bottle of drink.

I remain ever grateful.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
bros1234:

From November last year, I've never made anything less than 1,000$. I really need to see you, just to buy you a bottle of drink.

I remain ever grateful.
Amen to your prayer. We'll keep doing all we can to help. This your drink that you've been promising, let it not become one trailer load before we see o! grin

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by BlongTrendies(f): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
@Ancienttimes
I will be glad if you post a link to the video. It will really help me. Thank you for offering to help with the covers. Please, how can anyone explain how to format a book with pictures and pages overlapping during the kindle preview
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 1:22am On Feb 27, 2017
mk82:

Yes thank you so much, that is my goal. I am growing little. Thank you so much for the encouragement.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2017
BlongTrendies:
@Ancienttimes
I will be glad if you post a link to the video. It will really help me. Thank you for offering to help with the covers. Please, how can anyone explain how to format a book with pictures and pages overlapping during the kindle preview

I have some experience on kindle formatting but I don't really understand what you mean by overlapping pictures In Kindle preview.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ewenla202: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Ancienttimes, thank you for your willingness to help others. We are quietly waiting for the link.
Gaskiya I really need to get serious about my business, I have been crawling with my writings.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ewenla202:
Ancienttimes, thank you for your willingness to help others. We are quietly waiting for the link.
Gaskiya I really need to get serious about my business, I have been crawling with my writings.

Will do so sir. I am currently working on the video for createspace. It will give great insight on createspace formatting. Then I will later put on video for how to make a cover for createspace.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
mk82:

Amen to your prayer. We'll keep doing all we can to help. This your drink that you've been promising, let it not become one trailer load before we see o! grin

lol.

It will come sha.

please do you have a reliable Payoneer buyer for good rate. I need to sell some
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
bros1234:

I remain ever grateful.

Usually I doubt people who drop such a high figure of their earnings. But I'm following two of your books and I know they are numbers 3 and 5 respectively in the niche you chose. Congrats and continue to remain another inspiration to some of us.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
bros1234:

lol.

It will come sha.

please do you have a reliable Payoneer buyer for good rate. I need to sell some
I have a reliable Payoneer buyer but I want the new dollar rate to stabilize before selling this week.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Godmother:

Usually I doubt people who drop such a high figure of their earnings. But I'm following two of your books and I know they are numbers 3 and 5 respectively in the niche you chose. Congrats and continue to remain another inspiration to some of us.
Madam, how've you been? $1000 per month is no longer a high figure these days. Many people here are now making multiples of that monthly.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Godmother:

Hmm. Beloved, thank you for monitoring me o. But hope not DSS sha?

I'm truthful. it's even more sef. I no wan talk the real figure to avoid unnecessary questions.

My goal is to make 5,000$ monthly. So you can see that we've not even started.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.