Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416091 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by MrDojo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
bros1234:

150k, you mean, 150,000 words?

This should be like 7-10 books.

Or, is it a fiction book?

Fiction books have the toughest competition. If it is non fiction, I think you should consider breaking it down

Broda grin it's just one book ooo...

I still have 3-4 more to write (90k - 120k)

God is favoring me in fiction.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sammyscholar(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2018
Hi all,

I just fished editing my book and I tried publishing it on Amazon Kdp but found the preview not to be okay after uploading. I guess I was supposed to convert it to eBook and arrange it the way I wanted before I uploaded it. I uploaded it in Ms. Word format. Now, I have initiated it for publishing and I don't know how to stop it from being published that way.

Please I need someone to help me out!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sammyscholar(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2018
INFOTECH2:

More strategies for pricing your ebook

1. Price your paperback high.
Amazon always compares the price of the paperback version with the Kindle version on a book sales page by putting a strikethrough line across the print book price above the Kindle price. It makes it look like a discount. So, why not make it look like a bigger discount by increasing the price of your paperback?

2. Increase the price before your free ebook days.
If you use KDP Select and have five free ebook days per enrollment period, increase your price before you start offering your ebook for free.

This is especially important if your normal price is $2.99 or less. Set your price to $3.99 or even a little higher to make your free ebook offering look like a real steal for free.

Update note: If you are enrolled in KDP Select, your ebooks are available for Kindle Unlimited readers. Pricing your ebook a little higher could make your book look like a very good deal to KU readers.

3. High and low.
A high price will return more profit, but a low price will deliver more readers, or at least that is the common logic. However, it is worth seeing if this is true for your own ebook.

If your ebook is $2.99, try changing the price to $0.99 for two weeks, followed by two weeks at $4.99. You might be surprised at the result.

Summary
There are no concrete rules for an ebook pricing strategy, except that doing nothing will probably result in the same.

So by experimenting with your ebook price, often in combination with your online book promotion, you will be taking proactive action that can only help in the long run.

The aim is of course to sell more copies of your ebook, so the price is of secondary importance, as at any price a bestseller is a bestseller.
Hi,

I just fished editing my book and I tried publishing it on Amazon Kdp but found the preview not to be okay after uploading. I guess I was supposed to convert it to eBook and arrange it the way I wanted before I uploaded it. I uploaded it in Ms. Word format. Now, I have initiated it for publishing and I don't know how to stop it from being published that way.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tsquare299(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hi, Do Christian ebooks sell?

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by maigemuu: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello Friend,

I know the pain associated with wanting to make a passive income especially when you read about the successes of others.

It becomes more painful when every attempt you put in yields nothing. I don't want to bore you with epistles much more than you have read in the past.

I will want to share with you a technique and approach that sells better and would enable you make money as a freelancer.

This approach works best on Upwork and freelancer.com and not fiverr.

Basically we would be targetting copywriting, ebook, article, report, ebook design and writing.

I assume you have an account on upwork and/or freelancer.com, if you don't please target these niches as they don't require your skill set, anuone can do it.

see screenshots from people wanting to spend money on upwork for these niches

image.png

image.png

Now it is obvious you have to contend with other sellers to beat the competition. By this, i mean you will have to do something beyond the ordinary to outbid your competitors. This is where the strategy comes in.

we would be needing a software that would allow you create an amazing yet thrilling ebook and reports within minutes without you writing a single word.

Please watch the demo here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqvxsg19mjI&t=26s

These are stunning ebooks you can resell on amazon kindle for profits with full commercial rights.

Back to Upwork: For you to convince your clients and outbid your competitors, i will be sharing a winning proposal template with you. it is not the one you are used to. i still use the template to win bids. the truth is you need to sound convicing when taken up these jobs.

Summary, go watch the demo video and revert if it sounds like something you would love to do as the software is what you would need to make money on upwork without a skill.. i will be sharing the template with only 17 nairalanders.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Clone2020(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by versashee: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mk82

Hello sir,

I have some books online but sales are not turning in as expected. Please i would like to go into promoting my book.

Is there an effective way to do this?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sammyscholar(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
versashee:
Mk82

Hello sir,

I have some books online but sales are not turning in as expected. Please i would like to go into promoting my book.

Is there an effective way to do this?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by versashee: 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=sammyscholar post=72947892][/quote]?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adaeze12345(f): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
tsquare299:
Hi,
Do Christian ebooks sell?
like cracy they sale I've a pen name that bring in more cash than any other book I've published.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adaeze12345(f): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=sammyscholar post=72947892][/quote]
not all books will sale, its the hard truth publish more books yes you'll learn as your published.
and most importantly for anyone that'll read this.
write what readers want to buy not what you think will sale.
do research it's the basis of the business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sammyscholar(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
adaeze12345:

not all books will sale, its the hard truth publish more books yes you'll learn as your published.
Thanks for your response.

I totally agree with you and I will work on your tips. However, the issue I have is that, just like a buyer would do, I searched for my book on amazon and no result was found. I typed the book's name, my name - being the author - and some of the keywords I used in the book details but no result was still found about the book. I only get to see my book on my book shelf.

Please have you any idea what might be wrong and what I can do?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adaeze12345(f): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
sammyscholar:

I totally agree with you and I will work on your tips. However, the issue I have is that, just like a buyer would do, I searched for my book on amazon and no result was found. I typed the book's name, my name - being the author - and some of the keywords I used in the book details but no result was still found about the book. I only get to see my book on my book shelf.

Please have you any idea what might be wrong and what I can do?
type your book ASIN on Amazon search bar your book might appear use old opera mini or epic browser,
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2018
adaeze12345:

not all books will sale , its the hard truth publish more books yes you'll learn as your published.

At the emboldened, Nne, it's not SALE...it's sell
SALE(S) = Noun
SELL= Verb

That's the difference

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by oskaaay(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2018
sammyscholar:
Hi all,

You can always update new version to override that if it has been published already. To avoid same error download amazon PC previewer to view how the book looks even before upload or use the online when uploading and if error seen Save as a draft and re-upload later.

Need help editing to epub or mobi to have your book well organized get in touch on WhatsApp 07_ 06605 _2228 (note its not free service so you don't see this as click bait)
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sammyscholar(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2018

The book is well formatted and error free. But my issue is it not showing at all in the search result even when you type in every detail about it. I only always get to see it if I go through my book shelf and click "view on Amazon store". I want to start asking my Nigerian readers to get it on Amazon but there is no way. I am thinking of publishing the book on Okadabooks but I've already applied for Kindle Select on Amazon which bares me from doing such. I thought of unpublishing the book on amazon to enable me publish it elsewhere but I felt there might be some implications, or even sanctions, if I do.

That's my dillema.

I also found that Amazon segregates its market; from US to Uk, to Canada etc. I didn't find Nigeria. I am thinking of sharing a link of where my book can be found and purchased on Amazon but I don't know which link from which country or market to share.

see the book here: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07K45C846

Cc: adaeze12345

oskaaay:

You can always update new version to override that if it has been published already. To avoid same error download amazon PC previewer to view how the book looks even before upload or use the online when uploading and if error seen Save as a draft and re-upload later.

Need help editing to epub or mobi to have your book well organized get in touch on WhatsApp 07_ 06605 _2228 (note its not free service so you don't see this as click bait)

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by oskaaay(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
sammyscholar:

The book is well formatted and error free. But my issue is it not showing at all in the search result even when you type in every detail about it. I only always get to see it if I go through my book shelf and click "view on Amazon store". I want to start asking my Nigerian readers to get it on Amazon but there is no way. I am thinking of publishing the book on Okadabooks but I've already applied for Kindle Select on Amazon which bares me from doing such. I thought of unpublishing the book on amazon to enable me publish it elsewhere but I felt there might be some implications, or even sanctions, if I do.

That's my dillema.

I also found that Amazon segregates its market; from US to Uk, to Canada etc. I didn't find Nigeria. I am thinking of sharing a link of where my book can be found and purchased on Amazon but I don't know which link from which country or market to share.

see the book here: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07K45C846

Cc: adaeze12345

You may not see it in the search from Nigeria because Nigeria not allowed for Amazon Kindle. But, I just put up a video with my newly launched book to help my Nigerian readers access the book. Check it here at https://www.nairaland.com/4868379/amazon-kindle-ebook-free-mentomidownload

Within 3days of uploading, the book is now showing on search even from amazon main website without going to kindle. If you need help on optimization etc you can reachout to me my footer number. It comes with a friendly charges....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2018

Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by seagulsntrawler: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
If you intend to publish your books on AMAZON, it is imperative that you find profitable categories for them. Also, you need to know if there is a ready market for your book ideas, and if Amazon buyers are willing to pay for them. Moreover, you need to know if you can beat existing competitors in your selected category, and what you must do to be successful as a publisher. If you are interested, call or hit me up via Whatsapp Number: 080-one,547,three three,777.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tboibamz: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2018
seagulsntrawler:
If you intend to publish your books on AMAZON, it is imperative that you find profitable categories for them. Also, you need to know if there is a ready market for your book ideas, and if Amazon buyers are willing to pay for them. Moreover, you need to know if you can beat existing competitors in your selected category, and what you must do to be successful as a publisher. If you are interested, call or hit me up via Whatsapp Number: 080-one,547,three three,777.

You don't need to contact this guy to make it as a kindle publisher. All you need is to read this thread from A-Z and the other one by MK82/Bros1234. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by seagulsntrawler: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2018
tboibamz:

You don't need to contact this guy to make it as a kindle publisher. All you need is to read this thread from A-Z and the other one by MK82/Bros1234. A word is enough for the wise
I never said anybody can't make it as a publisher without consulting me. Abeg face front.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by seagulsntrawler: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2018
tboibamz:

I never said anybody can't make it as a publisher on Amazon without consulting me. Abeg face front.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2018

Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Daraplato(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018

Design your book covers
Format your book for Kindle and KDP Paperback, Createspace.
Put your book on Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Kobo, Yulu etc.

All at affordable prices. Contact me today! My phone number is below.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
For those running a kindle publishing business from Nigeria, how do you pay virtual assiatants or ghostwriting companies? I was trying to deposite from money to my Skrill account (alternative to PayPal) but I kept getting a transaction failed message. A customer care person from Diamond bank said international deposits cannot be made using the diamond bank debit card.

I'm wondering how you people managed to solve this problem. How do you make payments in dollars?

Thanks for any reply
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
HeliosHay:
For those running a kindle publishing business from Nigeria, how do you pay virtual assiatants or ghostwriting companies? I was trying to deposite from money to my Skrill account (alternative to PayPal) but I kept getting a transaction failed message. A customer care person from Diamond bank said international deposits cannot be made using the diamond bank debit card.

I'm wondering how you people managed to solve this problem. How do you make payments in dollars?

Thanks for any reply

I use access bank Visa card and it worked for me.
Another option is to fund your Skrill account through an exchanger. I use topupgold website.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
Freebiez:

Another option is to fund your Skrill account through an exchanger. I use topupgold website.
Thanks a lot Freebiez.

Might have to consider opening an account with Access Bank. With regards to the TopUpGold alternative, does it require depositing money from my Naira account? I suspect my Diamond Bank Debit Card may also not work if thats the case.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Freebiez:

I just opened an account with TopUpGold and, in order to purchase E-currency to Skrill, its asking that I make payment but the only option available is through Guaranty Trust Bank...was this the same for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.