Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (417366 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
But the button to continue is disabled without the Tin. I mean the Tax information interview part.
mk82:

Just ignore the TIN and answer all other questions.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Hendobox: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello Sir, I have completed all the processes and uploaded my ebook. My only challenge is being able to sell. I only see a number of impressions, but no actual sale of my book. Please, could you give me any tip to be able to get them sold? Thank you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
mk82 how do i know if my book is live on kindle? because am still seeing draft in my bookshelf
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
mk82 never mind the above question i have got it now. So boss what is this paperback and how can i earn from it?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by MrDojo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
javaRookie:
mk82 never mind the above question i have got it now. So boss what is this paperback and how can i earn from it?

Bro, if you read this thread from page one to forty, you'll get all the answers you seek. I know say the thing dey shack you, grin grin but these questions you're asking have been answered several times on this thread.

No mind me Sha, I felt doing bizzy body this night. grin cheesy

Good luck with your book.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2019
MrDojo:

Bro, if you read this thread from page one to forty, you'll get all the answers you seek. I know say the thing dey shack you, grin grin but these questions you're asking have been answered several times on this thread.

No mind me Sha, I felt doing bizzy body this night. grin cheesy

Good luck with your book.
Bro I have been following the thread since man. But thanks. I will just have to reread it again.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
mk82:

Just ignore the TIN and answer all other questions.
Hello. Two more questions pls.
1. Is it possible to change payoneer bank details in kindle? My payoneer is not verified but i used the bank details there. Hope they wont freeze the money is it enters?
2. Is the 'How to' niches worth writing for?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 6:19am On Mar 14, 2019
javaRookie:

Hello. Two more questions pls.
1. Is it possible to change payoneer bank details in kindle? My payoneer is not verified but i used the bank details there. Hope they wont freeze the money is it enters?
2. Is the 'How to' niches worth writing for?
Thanks in advance.
1. You can change bank details on Amazon any time.
2. Payoneer will not freeze your money. They'll just not allow you to withdraw until you upload an approved ID.
3. Whether "how to" or any title, it's only worth it if it satisfies the keyword research conditions.Check page 9 or 10 of this thread.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2019
mk82:

1. You can change bank details on Amazon any time.
2. Payoneer will not freeze your money. They'll just not allow you to withdraw until you upload an approved ID.
3. Whether "how to" or any title, it's only worth it if it satisfies the keyword research conditions.Check page 9 or 10 of this thread.
Okay thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by libertyinc1: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello Mr mk82, do you train or mentor for people for training in KDP PUBLISHING.
iF yes How much are we looking at? Thanks in anticipation
mk82:

Good morning, it's easier to make sales on draft2digital followed by createspace. Kindle is the toughest now. I don't publish on Lulu. I am also not too pleased with the merger of createspace and kdp because I get most of my sales from createspace. However, since we have no say in the decision, we will make the most of it. Who knows, it may even be better for us.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 5:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Mentorship Opportunity

For those interested in learning the strategies I used to scale up my Kindle Publishing business from 0 to $10,000/month within 2 years. I've come up with a package that I believe accurately values my experience and knowledge in this industry.

I've created a 40-page booklet (available in pdf format) called Kindle Direct Publishing Blueprint. It details 10 strategies I used to achieve this goal. In it, you'll discover the strategies I used to:

1. Dominate niches that I found to be very profitable
2. Maximize the royalties I earned from each Kindle and paperback book
3. Increase the number of books I had without paying to get more books written (bundling is not the only strategy!)
4. Increase the customer lifetime value of my readers by selling to them over and over again (instead of once)
5. Maximize my earnings from page reads (Earning over $4500 in 2 years from page reads alone). I consistently generate more than $300 per month from page reads alone (for the past 5 months)
6. Launch multiple books that went on to earn more than $300 per month each (and still continue to do so consistently)

Please note - the specific details of Audiobook publishing is not covered in this book. It's covered in the mentorship program

The book retails for N50,000

For the people that purchase the book, my one-on-one mentorship program is available at a 60% discount price of N100,000 (One-time fee).

In the mentorship program, I'll show you:

1. How to conduct effective keyword research
2. How to publish audiobooks and make money from it (even if you live outside USA, UK and Canada)
3. How I run profitable AMS ads (I'll show you how you can easily get more than 5000 relevant keywords to target)
4. How I design my own kindle and paperback cover for FREE (save $5 outsourcing to fiverr.com)
5. The companies I personally hire to write my books for me
6. I'll help you critique the keywords you're looking to publish in

and much, much more.

What qualifies me to speak with authority on this subject matter?

I've earned more than $50,000 (N18 million) in 2 years from Kindle and Paperback royalties alone. Furthermore, in the last 4 months (October 2018 - January 2019), I earned more than $18,000 from audiobook royalties alone. These are no empty claims - Proof of my earning is attached below.

If you want a copy of the book, shoot me an email.

Email: obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 5:30am On Mar 15, 2019
Kindle Direct Publishing Blueprint.

Available in PDF format.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
javaRookie:

Paperback is another format your book can be in (you can have kindle, paperback, hardcover and audiobook). You probably only have kindle for now.

To publish paperback just click the "+Paperback" button (see the screenshot below) and go through the process. You will need to format your manuscript and your book cover

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hendobox:
Hello Sir, I have completed all the processes and uploaded my ebook. My only challenge is being able to sell. I only see a number of impressions, but no actual sale of my book. Please, could you give me any tip to be able to get them sold? Thank you

If your keyword research wasn't done properly then you might have to rely heavily on AMS ads to see reasonable sales come through.

What price is your book currently at? Does it have any reviews? Is the book description good? How many competitors do you have in that niche? Is your book on page 1 for your main keyword?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
HeliosHay:

Paperback is another format your book can be in (you can have kindle, paperback, hardcover and audiobook). You probably only have kindle for now.

To publish paperback just click the "+Paperback" button (see the screenshot below) and go through the process. You will need to format your manuscript and your book cover
Thanks sir
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
I noticed a lot of people are asking about TIN/EIN and how to fill the Tax Interview section. Worry no more. I took screenshots on how to do it. Here is the link: www.wetclef.com/topic592.html

Enjoy.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Follow this link www.wetclef.com/topic592.html to see the full process. It's easy and it takes only 1 minute to fill the form as a Nigerian.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lynx200(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Hi my fellow writers,

I want to say big ups to MK82 who started this informative thread many are gaining from. Sometimes we all need some form of help to push our businesses further especially when you have so many orders to fill and you only have a limited amount of time. At times, you can't even stand the writing experience but you're scared to outsource due to bad experiences with desperate writers who mess up your order. Well, I have the perfect solution for you.

I'm a e book writer who's had years of experience writing TV and movie scripts and would like to offer my e-book ghostwriting services to you. You can check out samples of my previous works attached here to see how my writing style will be a good fit for your e-book business. With my years of experience, I will use my writing skills help you craft a e-book that is not only readable but will appeal to a lot of people with my conversational writing style.

We live in amazing times and you have to take advantage of every tool at your disposal so that your business can be profitable. So shoot me a email jovikool@gmail.com or call me on 08023429131 so we can discuss your e-book project.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
My KDP Dashboard as of this morning (from Feb 18, 2019 - Mar 20, 2019). For Kindle and Paperback sales only

March has been a bit slower than February so far.

Royalty from ebook, paperback and KENP for that period is roughly between $4800 - $5000

I'm still on target to exceed $8000 in total royalty for this month (i.e. kindle, paperback, KENP and Audiobook combined)

My goal for this year is to hit $20,000/month so I need atleast 20 books each bringing in $1000/month. It's not impossible as I have a few books doing that already. In addition, i have plenty of books currently in the pipeline and once those are published, it should help boost my earning.

Note that Q4 (October, Nov, Dec) is usually the biggest month for e-commerce based businesses because of Christmas, Halloween etc. So I'm fairly confident I'll hit that goal by December.

Endeavour to get your books out by then to take advantage of that boost in earnings as people buy gifts (books) for their loved ones

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by MrDojo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
HeliosHay:
My KDP Dashboard as of this morning (from Feb 18, 2019 - Mar 20, 2019). For Kindle and Paperback sales only

Royalty from ebook, paperback and KENP for that period is roughly between $4800 - $5000

I'm still on target to exceed $8000 in total royalty for this month (i.e. kindle, paperback, KENP and Audiobook combined)

My goal for this year is to hit $20,000/month so I need atleast 20 books each bringing in $1000/month. It's not impossible as I have a few books doing that already. In addition, i have plenty of books currently in the pipeline and once those are published, it should help boost my earning.

Note that Q4 (October, Nov, Dec) is usually the biggest month for e-commerce based businesses because of Christmas, Halloween etc. So I'm fairly confident I'll hit that goal by December.

Endeavour to get your books out by then to take advantage of that boost in earnings as people buy gifts (books) for their loved ones

Kudos cool shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
MrDojo:

Kudos cool shocked grin

Thanks..is march faster or slower than february for you?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 1stbest(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2019
HeliosHay:

Bro, pls can you mentor me step by step even if na to making 500 every month , abeg,
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by MrDojo(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2019
HeliosHay:

Thanks..is march faster or slower than february for you?

My broda, we thank God what we are able to get... Na Baba G dey handle our case.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2019
HeliosHay:

Hello Sir. Do you advertise your books on social media? I have a book which is live but the funny thing is that in amazon us, it is in a different. In amazon de, it is in a children book niche.
But i know for sure i place it in the addiction. How come amazon are just changing niche for me?
Also can you send me a private mail on profitable niches.
Any tip you give is very much appreciated.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bring all your BTC and Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted............ wink
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
javaRookie:

Hello Sir. Do you advertise your books on social media? I have a book which is live but the funny thing is that in amazon us, it is in a different. In amazon de, it is in a children book niche.
But i know for sure i place it in the addiction. How come amazon are just changing niche for me?
Also can you send me a private mail on profitable niches.
Any tip you give is very much appreciated.

I advertise a bit on Social Media but not much.

The niche your book is present in depends on the niche you selected during publishing. You can always go back and change it. On your KDP dashboard,
- Click on the button with 3 dots "...",
- Select "Edit eBook details"
- Go to "Categories" and select two categories that closely match the subject of your book

Sorry, I can't reveal profitable keywords (that's a privilege my mentees get). However, what I can say is jot down a number of keywords or things you think will be profitable, go over to Amazon and check for their BSR rankings, how many of the books on the first page are self published, how much competition they have, how many reviews those books have etc. You need keywords that are selling well without much competition (you can play with keywords that are selling well with lots of competition if you have money to spend on ads - otherwise stick to the former)

TIPS
Having the KDP rocket software might be useful. For those going into marriage/relationship niches, be careful tho. There's plenty of money to be made but there are also LOTS of competition there - you need to be smart how you position your book if you want to stand out and be visible

below is a screenshot of the result from KDP Rocket

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
1stbest:
Bro, pls can you mentor me step by step even if na to making 500 every month , abeg,

My mentorship style is one v one via video (or just email/facebook group exchanges if thats your preference). It's time-consuming. This is why I prefer to mentor people who have already started publishing, understand the basic process and are looking to scale up - they're more likely to grasp the concepts and hit the ground running.

I think this thread is fantastic for absolute beginners looking to get their feet wet. It's free and it contains lots of useful information. MK82 has done a great job I must say.

May I ask what stage you're at? how long you've been publishing? How many books you have? How much budget you have for publishing/mentorship?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 1stbest(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
HeliosHay:

My mentorship style is one v one via video (or just email/facebook group exchanges if thats your preference). It's time-consuming. This is why I prefer to mentor people who have already started publishing, understand the basic process and are looking to scale up - they're more likely to grasp the concepts and hit the ground running.

I think this thread is fantastic for absolute beginners looking to get their feet wet. It's free and it contains lots of useful information. MK82 has done a great job I must say.

May I ask what stage you're at? how long you've been publishing? How many books you have? How much budget you have for publishing/mentorship?
i have not publish any book yet,
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
1stbest:
i have not publish any book yet,

What's your budget for this business?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 1stbest(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
HeliosHay:

What's your budget for this business?
my plan was to earn atlist $1k every month when started , tell me the criteria to make happened. the start up capital , the type of pc i should have and other things, note , i am super broke
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
1stbest:
my plan was to earn atlist $1k every month when started , tell me the criteria to make happened. the start up capital , the type of pc i should have and other things, note , i am super broke

It's a good ambition to have but I won't feed you BS

To get to $1000/month, then you need ATLEAST 10 books pulling in $100/month each on average (I'm assuming you won't be running ads to your book). To do this, you need to be in the right niche with lots of demand and not too much competition. Nothing too seasonal aswell otherwise your income will fluctuate like a yoyo.

The capital for each book will be atleast $100. I'm basing this estimation on a high quality 10,000 words book.

Total capital for 10 books will be atleast $1000 (this is excluding cover design, book formating etc - just the writing of the book itself)

You also need to be re-investing profits back into your business. Without this, forget it you can't scale

Any laptop will do as long as you have access to internet so you can log in and see how your book is performing.

Nobody is broke...just hustle and get the money. Everyone has a talent they can offer in exchange for money. Once you have enough money you can then start your online business.

Each book you have on Amazon is like a rental property making you money consistently - while you sleep, watch game of thrones or husbands of lagos lol. Nothing beats that!

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 1stbest(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
HeliosHay:

thanks, when i rise some funds will let you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.