Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! (4789 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Contribution for what Me sha I don't have HIV to contribute ooo am not a trader
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by djeezy(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2013
A single careless act can ruin your life forever. This is what happens when people give in to temptation or neglect the power of condoms. Even some of my friends do not believe Hiv exists and they'd prefer to have sex without a condom, saying it feels better that way. Why risk your precious life? Back to topic, I cannot advice the victim any different. He just has to secretly run a test on the poor girl and ensure she's alright first. Then as time goes by in the apt time, he can make a full confession to her and his family and accept his fate. If he's lucky a miracle could happen.
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
kelvin1191:

Guy, what shall it profit me to lie online? Is it to attract ur sympathy or what? If u need me to show u evidence make u upload ur email since i still get d results @ hand. D only problem is that i tore my name from d one with +ve since i kept it a secret from my family and it would be easy to deny without a name.

Rayzmail47@gmail.com
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by Elenababie: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
I will advice U̶̲̥̅̊ go for a re-test and also tell ur girl to check herself also, U̶̲̥̅̊ need to be sure before u blow things out of proportion..Been HIV+ is not the end of life my dear...
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
You are fvcked dude, its better you die dan commit suicide, so that you will stopp being Needful.
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
flexshop:
oga, dis is not true .please update your knowledge before you leave a girl wey you suppose marry becos of this.ever heard of anti-D immunoglobulin(human), after the birth of the rhesus positive infant by a negative mother, its given to prevent antibody formation that leads to the erythroblastosis fetalis you were talking about
Thanks. I read something about this last year.
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by Tonalphs(f): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Op ar u born again? Cos if u ar, uve got 2 b conscious of d fact dat ur d seed of abraham n eternal lif is @ work in u n dat means sicknes or infirmities cant mak ur body their abode. N d bible says if u drink any deadly tin, it shal nt hurt u, it doesnt mata weda its tru ur blood etc, d lif of God is in ur DNA. pls read pastor Chris Oyakhilome's msg n books n rhapsody n u'l b amazd ow faith'l b stired up in u. Godbless u richly.
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by chineloSA(f): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked I hope the girl is fine o. undecided undecided undecided Some people are lucky, they don't get infected.

As for you!!! You!! smdh, may you meet the devil in person. angry angry angry angry

Stop sleeping with her until you are sure of her status, what you are doing is not funny. angry When you sleep with her, you are weakening her immune system as her CD4 will decrease, and her viral load will increase if she is infected of cause. cry cry cry
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by Chartey(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by Eberex(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Roseey0: If he is truely sure it was a one nite encounter,he might not be positive.
If all test comes out positive,he should swallow his pride and confess,HIV positive doesn't mean u are dead.

masturbation would have been preferable. Things have really fall apart
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by 190: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
what exactly is going on here
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by asagal(f): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
^^^^ my tots exactly undecided
Re: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! by Chartey(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
asagal: ^^^^ my tots exactly undecided
Hmm, what are your thoughts exactly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ideas To Get Your Man Attracted To You Alone. / Twins Impregnated By The Same Man! Man Expresses Shock! / Who Is The Betrayer In This Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.